539 (72.8%)
Don't Know
10 (1.4%)
Don't Care
15 (2%)
I don't live in the UK
97 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 740

Author Topic: Brexit: "Vultus inanis est et mori in fossa ego sum!"  (Read 1461556 times)

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
And well done to Jeremy for how well he's held the party together over the 3 votes even after all the bribes etc from the Tories & the MSM trying to cause splits in the Labour party.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
someone needs to photoshop may into the scene in father ted with the blackboard

"so thats it then, another vote"

How about we just have a good pray.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
It does. It has a single 'cancel brexit' scenario.

Oh yeah!  Tucked in so you can barely see it - almost like an afterthought! ;D

I reckon we need to resort to Plan B myself:

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2019/mar/29/brexit-debate-latest-developments-live-news-may-at-risk-of-fresh-defeat-as-mps-debate-withdrawal-agreement-for-third-time-live-news

How parties voted on Brexit agreement
The full division list is here https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2019-03-27/debates/089111B3-DE91-4588-B04B-135FD0565C1C/EUExitDayAmendment#division-24797. This is how the parties divided.

For the agreement

Conservatives: 277

Labour: 5 (Sir Kevin Barron, Rosie Cooper, Jim Fitzpatrick, Caroline Flint and John Mann)

Independents: 4 (Ian Austin, Frank Field, Sylvia Hermon and Stephen Lloyd)

Total: 286

Against the agreement

Labour: 234

SNP: 34

Conservatives: 34

Independents: 16

Lib Dems: 11

DUP: 10

Plaid Cymru: 4

Green: 1

Total: 344
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
And well done to Jeremy for how well he's held the party together over the 3 votes even after all the bribes etc from the Tories & the MSM trying to cause splits in the Labour party.

Impeccable party discipline from 'Jeremy' there.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
To be fair, as KH pointed out, if Corbyn weren't leader the rebellion today may have been enough to pass it. He'd have been in the rebellion but let's not quibble.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
How about we just have a good pray.
shes hanging around like father stone now

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The BBC's drone coverage of the Leave "protest" outside Parliament is a laugh. Even you include the people on the streets who look like ordinary pedestrians/tourists, the numbers are tiny.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Astounding!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
To be fair, as KH pointed out, if Corbyn weren't leader the rebellion today may have been enough to pass it. He'd have been in the rebellion but let's not quibble.

Ha true.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Where's that bellend from Wetherspoons disappeared to ? Not that it is a bad thing but he was plastered all over the telly for a few years and hasn`t been for a long while now. I used to like a good laugh at his hair though so if anyone has a picture that we can all take the piss out of please feel free
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
Where's that bellend from Wetherspoons disappeared to ? Not that it is a bad thing but he was plastered all over the telly for a few years and hasn`t been for a long while now. I used to like a good laugh at his hair though so if anyone has a picture that we can all take the piss out of please feel free

Wetherspoon's profits plunge by 19%

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47581483

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The neck on you,only one side of the Labour party have been actively splitting the party & declaring how good it would be if only "insert latest twatter insult" were expunged.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Nobody in government is going to ask for a revocation.  There just isn't the appetite for it.  It will have to be forced through, but that's highly unlikely as things stand.  At least inside the next two weeks.

If a lengthy extension can be forced, then revocation becomes an option, but there'd be a GE first.  It's impossible to say how a new government might proceed.

That said, even if a new government secures the same kind of majority May inherited there's no guarantee for any option right now.  Parliament is paralysed. 

Popcorn's Art

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
The Tories now talking about having some kind of run off between her deal and whatever of the options MPs vote for next week.

They are turning it into some kind of reality show.

Britain's got Brexit or something.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Wetherspoon's profits plunge by 19%

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47581483

By Christ he makes me want to punch something.....hard
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
The Tories now talking about having some kind of run off between her deal and whatever of the options MPs vote for next week.

They are turning it into some kind of reality show.

Britain's got Brexit or something.

Ideally one of the other options would get a majority on Monday, but at the very least one needs to get more votes than May's "deal", if that doesn't happen we can all prepare for another MV.

Monday really is a critical day

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
By Christ he makes me want to punch something.....hard
His face?

Offline Qston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
His face?

Yup. Back of the head there is too much cushioning

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Yup. Back of the head there is too much cushioning

You might graze your knuckles on the buttons?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Astounding!

Its true the reason Mays deal failed was because Tories voted against it. Those votes for the deal and it would have won.

The MSM and people like Brandon Lewis blaming Labour but its the Tories that brought down their own deal.

Labour vote was united against the deal apart from the same few.

The Labour split is all about how soft of a Brexit it should be.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 04:24:21 pm by Big Jezza’s Jizza »

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Where's that bellend from Wetherspoons disappeared to ?

Stood in a field, arms outstretched, scaring birds away.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Its true the reason Mays deal failed was because Tories voted against it. Those votes for the deal and it would have won.

The MSM and people like Brandon Lewis blaming Labour but its the Tories that brought down their own deal.

The Tories are a minority government. Their confidence and supply partners, the DUP, voted against it.

Therefore even if every single Tory MP voted for it it wouldn't get through without Labour support.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
So they're considering the possibility of the winner of Monday's vote vs May's Deal. You couldn't make it up, it's fucking hilarious.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sky talking to two women who are protesting in Parliament square.  Both want no deal. Hilariously they both have Russian accents.   :lmao

Must have been done deliberately.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
So they're considering the possibility of the winner of Monday's vote vs May's Deal. You couldn't make it up, it's fucking hilarious.
is this a heat or something?

Online filopastry

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

They probably think it will scare more ERGers to vote for her deal, probably correctly,but she might also lose more Tory moderates if they have a softer deal on the table, hard to predict on the DUP, they would probably abstain.

I'm ot sure how you would even structure that vote!

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sky talking to two women who are protesting in Parliament square.  Both want no deal. Hilariously they both have Russian accents.   :lmao

Amazing...just watched them. The older one just looked like some witch. She said she wants all countries to be independent. Where do these people come from? So many flags (UKIP) out there...who paid for them?
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
Amazing...just watched them. The older one just looked like some witch. She said she wants all countries to be independent. Where do these people come from? So many flags (UKIP) out there...who paid for them?

Chelsea FC

Online FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man

Should have said to them " like the Ukraine?"

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Trevor Noah shows off his British accents... and his John Oliver impression. ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/kiQns2PV5-Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/kiQns2PV5-Y</a>

He's right too - the UK is trapped in the biggest ever episode of The Crystal (meth) Maze!

Popcorn's Art

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking state of this twat.

Edit: Should clarify I meant Tim Martin's ridiculous nationalist bollocks, not Trevor Noah.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 04:49:53 pm by TheShanklyGates »

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
Trevor Noah shows off his British accents... and his John Oliver impression. ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/kiQns2PV5-Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/kiQns2PV5-Y</a>

He's right too - the UK is trapped in the biggest ever episode of The Crystal (meth) Maze!
;D ;D ;D
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία

Apparently there are a couple of young attractive Russian models who are shipped in (by whom?) to all the big Leave events to stand behind the speakers. Not sure why. Maybe they think young blokes will sign up to the cause if they think they have a chance with them?
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
A Labour MP sharing the same stage with ethno-nationalists and various far right clowns. Absolute embarrassment.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Labour vote was united against the deal apart from the same few.

The Labour split is all about how soft of a Brexit it should be.

It's not true at all,the Labour split is because of people like you who after coming to the party decided that the voting base didn't march how you all like,you then started insulting every fucker who didn't like the taste of jezzas piss and actively started working to alienate them from the party they have been with for their entire lives (unlike YOU).

Now go and wipe you chin.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Long overdue name change :lmao

Online filopastry

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Brexit thread - Just cancel it dickheads.
« Reply #19557 on: March 29, 2019, 05:11:31 pm »
DUP now saying they would rather stay in the EU than vote for May's deal

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19558 on: March 29, 2019, 05:11:38 pm »
Nigel Dodds has just said if the only way to protect Northern Ireland's position in the UK is to stay in the EU, then he would rather that than May's deal

Fair play. Abhorrent record on some things but they are correctly standing their ground here

I was explaining to a Brexiteer at work about the backstop and why it essentially would split the Union, and an alternative in the form of a hard border would breach our obligations to an international peace treaty. Certainly quietened him down from the Leave means Leave rhetoric he was spouting

Offline TheShanklyGates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19559 on: March 29, 2019, 05:12:11 pm »
DUP now saying they would rather stay in the EU than vote for May's deal

In which case they should vote for a second referendum on Monday.