Author Topic: Álisson Ramsés Becker  (Read 973011 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Alisson Ramses Becker
« Reply #440 on: July 20, 2018, 09:57:06 pm »
Is how I see it going P. Sadly for him and no one wants anyone to fail at this club, but far too many years with no real progress should mean only one thing.

The butty van.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #441 on: July 20, 2018, 10:03:40 pm »
Is how I see it going P. Sadly for him and no one wants anyone to fail at this club, but far too many years with no real progress should mean only one thing.

The butty van.
Not buyin a butty off him.Probably dropped the sausages on the floor and find a pube in mine.Hate gettin pyabbs in my teeth

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #442 on: July 20, 2018, 10:07:21 pm »
Not buyin a butty off him.Probably dropped the sausages on the floor and find a pube in mine.Hate gettin pyabbs in my teeth

That's not what I heard.
Better looking than Samie.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #443 on: July 20, 2018, 10:11:12 pm »
Can defo see us hiring a new gk coach.Theyre not spending 70 mil on a goalie and fucking this up.Theyll give him the best chance to be the best imo.Its like as a club weve never taken the gk position seriously.Can see Achterberg taking a backseat or being jibbed soon

why? Multiple managers have stuck with the same one. Doesn't seem to be a role they are looking to change.

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #444 on: July 20, 2018, 10:11:35 pm »
Don't even want to consider the possibility of Alisson struggling to the extent that we sack Achterberg. While there doesn't seem to be much evidence based on keeper performances during his time, several managers including Klopp rate him. He's had positive comments from his keepers too.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #445 on: July 20, 2018, 10:15:11 pm »

Any man, who drops another mans sausage, and leaves pyabb sprinkle, in said sausage, is a man who doesn't deserve to serve another mans sausage.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #446 on: July 20, 2018, 10:16:48 pm »
Any man, who drops another mans sausage, and leaves pyabb sprinkle, in said sausage, is a man who doesn't deserve to serve another mans sausage.

Or eat it
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #447 on: July 20, 2018, 10:18:27 pm »
why? Multiple managers have stuck with the same one. Doesn't seem to be a role they are looking to change.

And I'd argue that all three of the keepers that played for us during the past few seasons have improved under Achterberg. We even got over 10mil for Ward, who was never considered a top level prospect.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: July 20, 2018, 10:19:40 pm »
Or eat it

Steady on old chap, there are children watching.

Remember Burma and all that. We have standards.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #449 on: July 20, 2018, 10:21:24 pm »
Who was it that recommended Alisson to Roma?
I heard the story on TAW, but forgot who it was that swore that they should get him.

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #450 on: July 20, 2018, 10:27:46 pm »
Steady on old chap, there are children watching.

Remember Burma and all that. We have standards.

I was at Sandhurst dear chap where the eating of sausage is compulsory but only after lights out
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Chalky Boots

• Legacy Fan
  • Neurotic Fan Fiction
« Reply #451 on: July 20, 2018, 10:35:30 pm »
Who was it that recommended Alisson to Roma?
I heard the story on TAW, but forgot who it was that swore that they should get him.

wasn't Claudio Taffarel was it? Or was it the one with him that he told Brazil to make him number 1 over Alves before he'd even really established himself at Club level.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #452 on: July 20, 2018, 10:39:11 pm »
wasn't Claudio Taffarel was it? Or was it the one with him that he told Brazil to make him number 1 over Alves before he'd even really established himself at Club level.

Yep, Taffarel it was.
Cheers.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #453 on: July 20, 2018, 10:40:25 pm »
Let's remember, though, we bought Barnes from Watford, Houghton and Aldo from Oxford, and Beardsley from a nearly-relegated Newcastle. We're doing well in transfers this summer, but let's not overplay the analogy. Those players were proper moneyball signings back in the day.

Barnes at, what £900,000, was seen to be expensive but a few weeks later we doubled that outlay to sign Beardsley. Those two were well known, Aldo and Houghton not so much.

But we were spending the Rush windfall so who cared!

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #454 on: July 20, 2018, 10:56:20 pm »
;D

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: July 20, 2018, 11:09:10 pm »
welcome lad all the best . at lfc  :champ

Offline Dundalis

• Kopite
« Reply #456 on: July 21, 2018, 01:45:41 pm »
https://twitter.com/WC_LFC_Torres/status/1018692341413109760?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Above thread of tweets analysing Alisson and his distribution in incredible depth has actually had me change my mind about the signing. Gone from merely cautiously optimistic and wondering why we didn't sign Oblak instead despite the increased cost (as I posted in the Alisson transfer thread), to actually excited about it. Literally looks like an outlier in terms of goalkeeper distribution even compared to Ederson who's an outlier himself and it's a skill that a lot of people are saying is the area where Ederson is superior to Alisson while most agree Alisson is the better shot stopper.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: July 21, 2018, 06:36:38 pm »
https://instagram.com/p/Blbfh26FoJ-/

"AB1" on his gloves...He's taking the number from Karius.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #458 on: July 21, 2018, 06:44:27 pm »

he might well be, but those are his Brazil gloves, same style and colours as he wore in the world cup.

Offline kev_goss

• Lost: Remote control puppy. Please help reunite a tearful child with his pride and joy
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Goodnight sweet girl gonna miss you
« Reply #459 on: July 21, 2018, 06:46:14 pm »
Don't even want to consider the possibility of Alisson struggling to the extent that we sack Achterberg. While there doesn't seem to be much evidence based on keeper performances during his time, several managers including Klopp rate him. He's had positive comments from his keepers too.

Didn't Klopp say last year that he rates him and not seen anyone work as hard? Can't see klopp getting rid of Johnny boy if that's the case.
It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
Dalai Lama

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #460 on: July 21, 2018, 06:59:14 pm »
https://twitter.com/WC_LFC_Torres/status/1018692341413109760?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Above thread of tweets analysing Alisson and his distribution in incredible depth has actually had me change my mind about the signing. Gone from merely cautiously optimistic and wondering why we didn't sign Oblak instead despite the increased cost (as I posted in the Alisson transfer thread), to actually excited about it. Literally looks like an outlier in terms of goalkeeper distribution even compared to Ederson who's an outlier himself and it's a skill that a lot of people are saying is the area where Ederson is superior to Alisson while most agree Alisson is the better shot stopper.
Welcome to the dark side mate, wherein we hype new signing to such a level that no matter how good he is, he won't quite measure up to expectations. But yeah, he seems like almost everything we could want in a keeper, going by last year anyway. Think there's a fair chance we've bought a monster.

You seen the greatest ever goalkeeping compilation ever in the world ever yet? If not, here it is (even though it's not helping me dampen my own ridiculously OTT expectations one iota and is in fact reinforcing them massively, I can't stop watching it): https://twitter.com/romathings/status/979494811454488576

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #461 on: July 21, 2018, 07:08:11 pm »

Either that or #19 --- since Mane went all Messi and dice.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #462 on: July 21, 2018, 07:14:46 pm »
Quick question for goalie types. How is it even possible to throw a ball accurately when wearing these massive contraptions on your hands?
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Lubeh

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #463 on: July 21, 2018, 07:17:50 pm »
They are made to fit hand size, and you know what the say Big Hands....

Big gloves

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #464 on: July 21, 2018, 07:19:15 pm »
Seems really comfortable speaking English so communication shouldn't be an issue with the back four.

Yeah, I just saw the first day video. For someone who hasn't ever lived in an English speaking country, his English is quite good. It will only improve.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 07:25:33 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #465 on: July 21, 2018, 07:19:55 pm »
Quick question for goalie types. How is it even possible to throw a ball accurately when wearing these massive contraptions on your hands?

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #466 on: July 21, 2018, 07:45:09 pm »
You won't like him when he's angry...

Mr Lovren, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #467 on: July 21, 2018, 11:50:40 pm »

Repetition and Ritual --- some keepers soak their gloves in water to have them form to their hands (although it can get pretty clammy in there).   Others find practice rituals fingers, hands and arms to simulate their throwing motions. 

All in all, they have been doing this with new gloves for decades, many of them (and the look, material and technology has changed quite a bit to make each generation of glove technology --- easier).
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Marty McFly

• He is not a number, he's a free man now
  • Legacy Fan
  • Has been busy in parallel dimensions and shit.
« Reply #468 on: July 22, 2018, 03:44:08 am »
I wouldn’t surprised if  this video  has already been posted somewhere.

But he seems to pass it about like Xabi Alonso sometimes , and a huge accurate  throw

https://youtu.be/3euu6HPyKeM

Oh and bit late but welcome Alisson to our wonderful club!

I’m sure you’ll be proven to be worth every penny in due time ! 👍🏼

Offline Robert_B

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #469 on: July 22, 2018, 07:04:08 am »
Someone described him as a big cat prowling around the penalty box. I like that description.

I only have two concerns:

1. Keepers live and die on confidence. As we know all too painfully. Does anyone know how he reacts when the inevitable happens and one of his drag backs or cute footwork gets charged down successfully by a striker?

2. He does seem to parry the ball back into dangerous positions. I think part of that can be mitigated by the fact that a lot of those parries are very saves that most keepers wouldn't have made in the first place. Also by way of mitigation, his reactions are very good, so it's not as if the loose ball is a guaranteed goal for a striker following up. But can anyone else offer any comfort in that point?

But make no mistake, I am happy. I would have had Karius back as first choice... I like him, and I'm not going to write him off on the basis of one game (putting the concussion to one side completely). But, that said, even ignoring the CL final, the goalkeeping position is one which could be improved and we've now bought the best, available, player in the world. So fair play to those who made it happen.

One other thought... I don't agree with the argument of "a keeper should never cost 60m" etc. Same goes for fullbacks too. Its supply and demand. How many truly great goalkeepers are there in the world at the moment? Not many, therefore they're at a premium. Also, you only have 11 players on the pitch, so why ignore one of those positions? I'd rather have a top class keeper or fullback on the pitch than a top class striker on the bench.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 07:05:46 am by Robert_B »

Offline fiveways

• Kopite
« Reply #470 on: July 22, 2018, 09:38:33 am »

I would have had Karius back as first choice... I like him, and I'm not going to write him off on the basis of one game (putting the concussion to one side completely).

It was interesting watching the live warm up session on the LFC utube yesterday - Sami Hyypia was saying he thought the best thing for Karius was a move abroad where the opposition fans would give him less stick and would give him a fresh start - the upshot of this whole sorry saga is we thankfully now have one of the best keepers in the world and top top quality in all areas of the pitch with no glaring gaps that need improving when everyone's fit and available for selection - plus of course all under the helm of Mr Motivator - it's going to be a vintage season

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #471 on: July 22, 2018, 09:56:59 am »
Repetition and Ritual --- some keepers soak their gloves in water to have them form to their hands (although it can get pretty clammy in there).   Others find practice rituals fingers, hands and arms to simulate their throwing motions. 

All in all, they have been doing this with new gloves for decades, many of them (and the look, material and technology has changed quite a bit to make each generation of glove technology --- easier).
Cheers mate.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline David Struhme

• Kopite
« Reply #472 on: July 22, 2018, 11:10:03 am »
When is likely debut?

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #473 on: July 22, 2018, 12:24:28 pm »
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #474 on: July 22, 2018, 01:06:34 pm »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: July 22, 2018, 01:25:02 pm »
When is likely debut?

Napoli game in Ireland.

Offline Advil

• The Pain in Houllier's Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kopite Family
« Reply #476 on: July 22, 2018, 01:48:48 pm »
Serious question, is Alisson good at saving penalties?
None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant man treats women disgracefully.
-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #477 on: July 22, 2018, 01:58:13 pm »
A singing comes from nowhere and I feel surreal now. Haven't seen a more existing squad for long time as a Liverpool fan. Can't wait for the season to kick off!
Believer

Offline Mr_Shane

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #478 on: July 22, 2018, 02:15:19 pm »
Serious question, is Alisson good at saving penalties?

You would expect.... the fellow is like spiderman, and look at the speed at which he gets himself ready after making a save

Alisson's top 50 saves: 3 of them are penalties

https://youtube.com/watch?v=W3eeBFsuOS4
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 02:28:14 pm by Mr_Shane »

Offline wheresnemeth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: July 22, 2018, 03:46:08 pm »
You would expect.... the fellow is like spiderman, and look at the speed at which he gets himself ready after making a save

Alisson's top 50 saves: 3 of them are penalties

https://youtube.com/watch?v=W3eeBFsuOS4

He seems to have the tendency of pushing the ball back into the danger area in front of him, rather than to the outside of the goal posts.
making a c*nting mess of a list, like c*nts on a bike trying to win the Tour de France...