Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2141065 times)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #13840 on: March 2, 2020, 10:32:47 am »
Madrid dropped again

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13841 on: March 2, 2020, 11:01:32 am »
Website is an absolute embarassment

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #13842 on: March 2, 2020, 11:02:50 am »
about 10-15 red blocks there. Website took an age to load when I pressed buy, by the time it loaded, all gone
YNWA

Offline gav91v

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13843 on: March 2, 2020, 11:04:05 am »
Managed to sort one then. Getting closer to the magical 13 now

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13844 on: March 2, 2020, 11:04:07 am »
Got one in U1.  Very rare for me this season!  Only on 3 in total.

Offline roots99

• Main Stander
« Reply #13845 on: March 2, 2020, 11:05:45 am »
Just got 2 there.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in." - Bill Shankly

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #13846 on: March 2, 2020, 11:06:10 am »
Just got 2 in U1. There were at least 40 tickets in that block alone.

Finally on 13!!!!!!
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13847 on: March 2, 2020, 11:07:28 am »

Big drop there, at least a dozen sections. Clicked in to 124 and saw 20 there alone. Sorted for the game. They were all gone within a minute which shows you how many people are doing this. Palace and Villa are going to require warp speed clicking.

It did seem like more than usual though so makes you wonder if some people are already deciding not to attend large scale events.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13848 on: March 2, 2020, 11:08:47 am »
Same every time that the website freezing / hangs and just cannot cope.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #13849 on: March 2, 2020, 11:11:17 am »
Very surprised to get anything there with the website being so slow. Hit the slightly magic number of 4 for the season though so should be in an ok position to go for bigger numbers next season.

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13850 on: March 2, 2020, 11:12:20 am »
Was worried I wouldn’t get any with how slow it was but bagged two in U1

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #13851 on: March 2, 2020, 11:12:42 am »
Very surprised to get anything there with the website being so slow. Hit the slightly magic number of 4 for the season though so should be in an ok position to go for bigger numbers next season.
Haha I had 11 last season and today I just managed to get to 3. Need one more on me and my brothers cards to get to 4 so at least we don't fall off entirely into the abyss. Admittedly I've not been in a position like I am now where I'm in front of a computer all day in my new job.

Hope I can get to four - already got Villa so need Burnley most likely - Chelsea will be ridiculous haha.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #13852 on: March 2, 2020, 11:14:54 am »
Gutted about Villa. The one game I haven't managed to get in years and it could be the one when we win it.

Don't fancy my chances in late sales.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #13853 on: March 2, 2020, 11:18:39 am »
Was trying for a mate. Fucking shit load in U1. Rows and rows. Never got 1 because the website is absolutly rubbish.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #13854 on: March 2, 2020, 11:18:52 am »
Haha I had 11 last season and today I just managed to get to 3. Need one more on me and my brothers cards to get to 4 so at least we don't fall off entirely into the abyss. Admittedly I've not been in a position like I am now where I'm in front of a computer all day in my new job.

Hope I can get to four - already got Villa so need Burnley most likely - Chelsea will be ridiculous haha.

Burnley probably a good bet, will surely be won by then and with no unbeaten record to go for now it could be a bit of a nothing game with a lot of returns.

Offline lukechaf08

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13855 on: March 2, 2020, 11:19:04 am »
Just picked one up in Annie road there, another big drop of tickets took a couple of attempts, but bagged one

Offline Kopite21795

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13856 on: March 2, 2020, 11:19:36 am »
Joke that site how slow it is loading. Another big drop then but loaded too slow. Now not able to click into blocks and no drop downs

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13857 on: March 2, 2020, 11:22:21 am »
Sorted. That's 12. One more for paradise.

Well in those that got them... especially anyone that got to 13!

Offline Kopite21795

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13858 on: March 2, 2020, 11:25:05 am »
Sorted. That's 12. One more for paradise.

Well in those that got them... especially anyone that got to 13!

On 12 myself. Do we reckon it’ll defo stay at 13 or is there a chance it’ll be increased?

Offline DJ_Tipster

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13859 on: March 2, 2020, 11:25:39 am »
Was trying for a mate. Fucking shit load in U1. Rows and rows. Never got 1 because the website is absolutly rubbish.

So frustrating. I've seen all the drops - seen all the red blocks - clicked in them and no seats available. I have clicked on U1 every single time it went red and never saw a thing in there ! Am using Firefox so maybe that's why??

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #13860 on: March 2, 2020, 11:26:39 am »
Got to be quick to get these. Still haven't got one for this  :no

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #13861 on: March 2, 2020, 11:27:41 am »
On 12 myself. Do we reckon it’ll defo stay at 13 or is there a chance it’ll be increased?
With the fan update 13 will be fine I reckon.
So frustrating. I've seen all the drops - seen all the red blocks - clicked in them and no seats available. I have clicked on U1 every single time it went red and never saw a thing in there ! Am using Firefox so maybe that's why??
I would use the drop down box and buy button if I was you mate - that takes too long clicking into the blocks.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13862 on: March 2, 2020, 11:29:19 am »
Evening. I've had an average season on ticket front this season. I'm sorted for games I can go to from now on apart from Bournmouth. Gonna give it a good effort this week putting out feelers and f5ing. If I can get one  I  reckon I've done my bit in hopefully supporting the team to glory. To aid all this I wonder if the mods would relax rules on ticket exchange for this home game. Let's face it, after this, its gonna be utterly utterly mental. I heard there was west ham tickets going begging in the end which is mental. So why not look after each other on here for this next game?  The fan update still way off being sorted  so let's not cut our nose off to spite our face!  Cheers.

We will not be re-opening the ticket exchange this season.

Offline Kopite21795

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13863 on: March 2, 2020, 11:29:38 am »
Just managed 2 using drop downs. Red blocks not the way today far too long loading up. So hope we win tomorrow with being boxed villa so I don’t have to go on this site for over a month  ;D

Offline arhey

• Main Stander
« Reply #13864 on: March 2, 2020, 11:30:58 am »
Christ, that was an absolute ballache, but managed to finally get one in U1 to take me to 13. hopefully will pick up palace and burnley to take me past 13 by season end.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #13865 on: March 2, 2020, 11:32:32 am »
Massive drop for this this morning. Only managed 1 but there has to be bots

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13866 on: March 2, 2020, 11:32:55 am »
That was hard work but managed to sort one eventually.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #13867 on: March 2, 2020, 11:38:16 am »
Massive drop for this this morning. Only managed 1 but there has to be bots

It's not bots, looking at the posts in this thread in the last 30mins there's around 23 been sorted with tickets.

Its the quickness of getting one and the amount trying for those very few tickets.

If 20 blocks become red and there's 1/2 in each block at most, its only around 40 ticket's actually available and 23 of them have gone to people on here. 

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13868 on: March 2, 2020, 11:42:06 am »
Bots is always the go-to excuse isn't it.

It's people taking 5 seconds to click on something and thinking that's fast.

there's people faster than you it's as simple as that

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #13869 on: March 2, 2020, 11:42:11 am »
I reckon there was 100's there available. Red dots were shite. Too slow. Never do drop downs, entering the quantity puts me off for some reason.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13870 on: March 2, 2020, 11:43:12 am »
The entire lower Centenary was red half an hour ago. Reckon easy 15 blocks at one point.

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13871 on: March 2, 2020, 11:46:11 am »
I used Firefox and the drop downs and managed to get sorted.  As others have said the site was running extra slowly today so the drop down might have been the best option.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #13872 on: March 2, 2020, 11:47:41 am »
The entire lower Centenary was red half an hour ago. Reckon easy 15 blocks at one point.

I clicked into U1 and a block in the Annie Rd and they were loaded with tickets.

Honestly, if the website behaved properly I reckon I could have gotten quite a few. It was hanging for some reason.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13873 on: March 2, 2020, 11:53:08 am »
I clicked into U1 and a block in the Annie Rd and they were loaded with tickets.

Honestly, if the website behaved properly I reckon I could have gotten quite a few. It was hanging for some reason.

The page was refreshing quickly until the drop happened. As soon as the drop occurred, the website crawled to a virtual halt which I assume is because it can't cope with volume. I got in there quick enough to see the rows of red dots and basketed, but if I had refreshed a second later, I probably would have missed out.

I doubt it is bots but I do think there are a ton of people out there including verminous touts with members cards who make a living buying at face value and selling at a huge profit via stubhub etc. For those people, this is a military exercise and if you're not constant refreshing at the exact moment of the drop, you have no chance.

Offline DJ_Tipster

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13874 on: March 2, 2020, 11:54:48 am »
Jesus I've been on it for 52 minutes and cant bag a single thing !  :lmao

I'm clearly too slow - thanks for the heads up on the drop downs - will give that a go too

I managed to get sorted for Leicester in October and a couple of others dead quick using red dots, so that's why I've been doing that today - obviously not my day !

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13875 on: March 2, 2020, 11:57:11 am »
I was livid when the drop came and the website went completely to shit. Proper livid.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #13876 on: March 2, 2020, 12:00:45 pm »
I doubt it is bots but I do think there are a ton of people out there including verminous touts with members cards who make a living buying at face value and selling at a huge profit via stubhub etc. For those people, this is a military exercise and if you're not constant refreshing at the exact moment of the drop, you have no chance.

Yep - especially with all members sales. With the team as it is, they just need to get one ticket to sell it on for £300-400 and that's a weeks wage - for one ticket. Can sit at home all week as long as they get 1+ ticket.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13877 on: March 2, 2020, 12:04:24 pm »
I think boys are personally in use as every 20 mins for the last hour the same blocks keep appearing. This suggests they aren't buying in time and getting timed out
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline DJ_Tipster

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13878 on: March 2, 2020, 12:05:55 pm »
sold out banner back up now

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13879 on: March 2, 2020, 12:14:34 pm »
I think boys are personally in use as every 20 mins for the last hour the same blocks keep appearing. This suggests they aren't buying in time and getting timed out

Or people in Facebook groups are basketing them and then messaging people saying they will buy it on their card for £200. And not getting a response in time

People underestimate the amount of humans who are all over these