Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3470746 times)

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
Re: Solsjaerearrrurrr!!!! By the Power of Grueskull!!! AH UGH! AH UGH! (Lol)
« Reply #27080 on: April 24, 2019, 11:12:19 pm »
Be careful what you wish for.

Maureen was never a manager to rebuild but he knew how shit the squad was. This isn't all on him.

Darren Fletcher now being seriously considered for player recruitment.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27081 on: April 24, 2019, 11:14:33 pm »
Yep, similar thing happened to Gerrard a few times during his career and funnily enough he never threw his arms in the air and gave up.
He did wind his arms in the air one time he definitely wasn't giving up.
 :) :) :) :) :)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ferguson was many things, and I'll let you fill in the expletives, but if he was prepared to let Pogba walk for fuck all, he was probably right.
Fergie was always in charge there. The players are in charge now, aided and abetted by an incompetent board.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
Gary Neville sat in that studio next to Keane (who looked like he wanted to headbutt him btw) with a shit eating smug grin on his face. Contrast that to the battering they took to Everton just a few days ago, and he was out with an angry rant about how they downed tools, yet they put in a performance tonight? Fuck off, you rat c*nt. Keane had it spot on and was thinking what any neutral, or proper United fan was thinking: they're in even bigger trouble than they think. But forget that, lads. Let's celebrate the fact that Liverpool probably aren't winning the title now.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Like the new thread title  :)
Bye-bye Manchester United
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Did Pogba actually lose a header to Stirling?
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Gary Neville sat in that studio next to Keane (who looked like he wanted to headbutt him btw) with a shit eating smug grin on his face. Contrast that to the battering they took to Everton just a few days ago, and he was out with an angry rant about how they downed tools, yet they put in a performance tonight? Fuck off, you rat c*nt. Keane had it spot on and was thinking what any neutral, or proper United fan was thinking: they're in even bigger trouble than they think. But forget that, lads. Let's celebrate the fact that Liverpool probably aren't winning the title now.

True

What’ll be even funnier will be the look on his face when we do. This season.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Fucking David De Gea. Shit twat.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me

You had it right until you said ‘proper United fan’

They all wanted to lose.

Have a look at Redcafe if you aren’t sure what % we’re talking

Keane is an ex Utd player who wasn’t a fan. So he will tell it exactly the way it is and it was killing Neville. He roasted him tonight
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Fucking David De Gea. Shit twat.

I know. It's wonderful isn't it :)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
You had it right until you said ‘proper United fan’

They all wanted to lose.

Have a look at Redcafe if you aren’t sure what % we’re talking

Keane is an ex Utd player who wasn’t a fan. So he will tell it exactly the way it is and it was killing Neville. He roasted him tonight
I don't know. I thought I would just be diplomatic there. I'm sure there might be one or two out there that are sensible enough for the bigger picture, but maybe it's wishful thinking. Johnno on here sounds reasonable.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
I know. It's wonderful isn't it :)

Would've been more wonderful if he didn't perform like Massimo Taibi tonight.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Useless c*nts.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Would've been more wonderful if he didn't perform like Massimo Taibi tonight.

Ah fuck off. This shithouse losers lost and their fans were delighted.

If Manc fans across the world think they can EVER live this down then they are going to get deserved dogs abuse off everyone they ever meet forever.

Which was nice :)

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27094 on: April 24, 2019, 11:29:21 pm »
https://twitter.com/socceram/status/1121093339246419969?s=21

This sums them up right now

"Why does it always piss on me?"

Seriously, when you are happy that an opponent who holds you in contempt just walloped you, you have a problem.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
Keane had it spot on and was thinking what any neutral, or proper United fan was thinking: they're in even bigger trouble than they think. But forget that, lads. Let's celebrate the fact that Liverpool probably aren't winning the title now.

Neville - "That's all United have got."
Keane - "One shot on target at home Gary."
Neville - "Yeah but I think that's as good as they've got."

That is damning.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
Did Pogba actually lose a header to Stirling?

Yup, PFA team of the year worthy performace.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Apologies if this has already been shared:

https://twitter.com/philmcnulty/status/1121148239103893504
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
All the united fans I know are fuming that they lost on FB etc. They think they're fucked.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

His decline since the World Cup has been drastic

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
It was adorable that they thought they might win

Lolz..

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
If anyone can afford it just lump big on city to win.

Win/win

I did.  Printing money.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Well City could still fuck up but United are shit and staying that way, so its not a total loss.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
Alls they're bothered about is that we both get to the end of the season having both won nothing.  They'll claim parity then and mock us that even though we played brilliantly all season we still won the same as them ie fuck all.  Which would be true of course but  .... The fact that we're light years ahead of them in reality won't mean a thing though because they'll just delude themselves that they'll find their way back to the top before we ever win the title.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Rosario

• Legacy Fan

Between getting beaten twice at the near post for a supposedly world class keeper and Lingard air swinging when the ball was going straight at him and all he had to do was get any contact and its a goal to tie the game it was truly pathetic. At least we have an easy retort whenever a United fan tries to bring up Gerrard's back pass against Chelsea

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not a chance he is their manager next season. Not a chance are they that stupid.
they gave moyes a 6 year deal, he will stay

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Darren Fletcher now being seriously considered for player recruitment.
quinton fortune linked with head of international scouting

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
Just had a shower followed by a bath followed by another shower.  Clothing in the washing machine.  Why?  Took up the offer of a free ticket for the Manc derby.

Wow, United are seriously shit.  The way they are going they will be lucky to finish in the top half next season.  Utterly clueless. Total lack of passion on and off the pitch.  Loads of empty seats in the home sections.  The only time they got into voice was renditions about us,  yes Liverpool during the Manc derby.

What a pitiful little club they have become.  Ole is doing just fine.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
Alls they're bothered about is that we both get to the end of the season having both won nothing.  They'll claim parity then and mock us that even though we played brilliantly all season we still won the same as them ie fuck all.  Which would be true of course but  .... The fact that we're light years ahead of them in reality won't mean a thing though because they'll just delude themselves that they'll find their way back to the top before we ever win the title.

I'm sure Klopp will fill the euro cup he will win with tears
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
All the united fans I know are fuming that they lost on FB etc. They think they're fucked.

They ARE fucked.

Only thing that could top this would be to find out City had bought DeGea and Pogba off.  Points deductions all round.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Just had a shower followed by a bath followed by another shower.  Clothing in the washing machine.  Why?  Took up the offer of a free ticket for the Manc derby.

Wow, United are seriously shit.  The way they are going they will be lucky to finish in the top half next season.  Utterly clueless. Total lack of passion on and off the pitch.  Loads of empty seats in the home sections.  The only time they got into voice was renditions about us,  yes Liverpool during the Manc derby.

What a pitiful little club they have become.  Ole is doing just fine.

Hang on. They were getting spanked at home by their hated local rivals and their entire club is going down the pan ... but they were singing about ... Liverpool.  :duh
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Larse

• Kopite
Its funny how they keep talking about the great players they attracted without cl-football 2 seasons ago. Where are they? Mikhtatijan? 40 y.o. Zlatan? pogba? Alexis?

Hope thex play EL next season and invest 500m more into these great players.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 12:16:32 am by Larse »

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
It's going to be a long time before they challenge for major honours let alone win it, they've spent one billion dollars since they last won the title and they haven't been close to winning it since.

Offline The Naby Keita fan club

• Kopite
I look at their squad, their contracts they gave to Smalling-Young-Jones (4year new deal) and I think they are in deep shit for the next decade or two to rebuilt this utter shite team.

Online Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
It’d be embarrassing sacking him so soon after appointing him, it would be the board very publically admitting they’d fucked up in the first place.

There’s a strong chance he won’t last next season, especially not if he continues to look so clueless and spouts so many empty cliches about the past (that only works when the results are going your way). Another summer of Woodwood’s transfer dealings won’t help either. The fans are still with him and hopeful (deluded?) enough to think he can do a job there. Once they’ve lost faith he’s done for.

I know at the minute people are all ‘they’d never turn on a United legend like Ole’ but they said that when Moyes began plumbing the depths: ‘they’re not a sacking club’ and when Jose lost the plot ‘he’s a proven winner, they won’t turn on him...’

Every year they don’t get it right just brings more pressure, makes everything more fraught and desperate. It’s already a massive rebuild job they’ve got on and it’s happening at a time when everyone around them is getting stronger and their previous huge financial advantage is being whittled away at. It’s a tough job for anyone, let alone the manager of Molde.

They’ve not just fallen from the perch, they’ve somersaulted backwards right off it, fallen 25 floors and landed in a swimming pool full of rancid shit.

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
I thought people were exaggerating with Fred but he is just completely hopeless? How did they end up paying 50m for that lump?

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
He won’t even make the end of May at this rate. Interesting to see what happens if they lose to Chelsea. Can’t imagine his payout would be very significant, and they’d be absolute idiots to give a novice free reign over the purse strings. Here’s hoping they do.

One thing was clear from watching them tonight - they have no defined patterns of play or football strategy. It’s simply men behind the ball and smack it into space for Rashford or Lingard to chase. Reminds me of us under the Owl.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 12:30:00 am by bornandbRED »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
If he had any sense he'd resign.  But he's one of those who's not interested in a payoff - he's just too stubborn to admit the job's beyond him.  It's Hodgson-esque.

Come summer I think someone will persuade him to a "mutual consent" departure.  He's shown nothing to encourage United to give him spending power though.

Popcorn's Art

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
I can't see any players worth their salt come and play for him, play in this chaotic manure state of a club and side. They need an entire new back four and midfield.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well, as others have said there is one positive today. This United club is flushing itself down into the sewer at a comically rapid rate.

Buh-bye. :wave ;D