Author Topic: Question Time.  (Read 86800 times)

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Question Time.
« Reply #520 on: March 9, 2018, 03:40:47 pm »
Piddock was very poor on QT last night , banging on about the Tories being able to attack workers rights after Brexit in a typical party policy speech am sure shes made many times before. someone asks her the inevitable obvious question about which workers rights in particular will they attack and she has no examples, she argues the Tories will attack unions,  why was she banging on about unions post Brexit, The Tories dont need to attack the rights of trade unions post Brexit as the unions have sod all to do  with it, the Tories will be taking away the workers rights the EU gave every worker in the UK regardless of whether they were in a union or not,  if shes going to bang on about loosing EU workers protection then at least come up with the a few examples on how the EU protect workers dont bang on about the Tories attacking unions.
« Last Edit: March 9, 2018, 03:46:23 pm by oldfordie »
Chris Bryant

It feels as if the major from Fawlty Towers has taken over the Tory campaign.
10:42 PM · May 25, 2024
·

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #521 on: March 9, 2018, 04:48:55 pm »
Piddock was very poor on QT last night , banging on about the Tories being able to attack workers rights after Brexit in a typical party policy speech am sure shes made many times before. someone asks her the inevitable obvious question about which workers rights in particular will they attack and she has no examples, she argues the Tories will attack unions,  why was she banging on about unions post Brexit, The Tories dont need to attack the rights of trade unions post Brexit as the unions have sod all to do  with it, the Tories will be taking away the workers rights the EU gave every worker in the UK regardless of whether they were in a union or not,  if shes going to bang on about loosing EU workers protection then at least come up with the a few examples on how the EU protect workers dont bang on about the Tories attacking unions.

the problem the current labour front bench lot have is they have zero skill in inserting their talking points into the debate so they just say lots that doesn’t have any real meaning, but does create the odd nice clip for momentum to try to make viral every now and again

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: March 9, 2018, 05:25:59 pm »
the problem the current labour front bench lot have is they have zero skill in inserting their talking points into the debate so they just say lots that doesn’t have any real meaning, but does create the odd nice clip for momentum to try to make viral every now and again
I dont see how unions were relevant to the question asked, as you say she just went into a political speech on Tory ideology rather than answering the question asked, she could have made the same speech even if Brexit wasn't a realty. whats Labours plan to stop the Tories from taking away EU workers rights anyway, win every election for decades to come, the Tories will get in and they will chop these protections. Labour will not be able to protect these rights, they will go.
Chris Bryant

·

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #523 on: March 9, 2018, 05:37:32 pm »
I dont see how unions were relevant to the question asked, as you say she just went into a political speech on Tory ideology rather than answering the question asked, she could have made the same speech even if Brexit wasn't a realty. whats Labours plan to stop the Tories from taking away EU workers rights anyway, win every election for decades to come, the Tories will get in and they will chop these protections. Labour will not be able to protect these rights, they will go.
one of my big gripes with the labour front bench is that they’re great at saying how shit the tories are, but there’s very little on how things would be better under them (and not convincing either, like the GOP bitching about obamacare but not having much idea on how to better it), just need to see her react to that fella who made the ‘are you giving the homeless a free house’ and how uncomfortable she was when challenged by a fairly reasonable point that differed to hers

And the how bad a hard right Tory party would be, some would argue a hard left labour is just as bad

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #524 on: March 9, 2018, 05:49:52 pm »

Piddock comes across as naive and often drifts into hyperbole. It all seems to be gear to the membership and Momentum social media feed.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: March 9, 2018, 06:10:00 pm »
one of my big gripes with the labour front bench is that they’re great at saying how shit the tories are, but there’s very little on how things would be better under them (and not convincing either, like the GOP bitching about obamacare but not having much idea on how to better it), just need to see her react to that fella who made the ‘are you giving the homeless a free house’ and how uncomfortable she was when challenged by a fairly reasonable point that differed to hers

And the how bad a hard right Tory party would be, some would argue a hard left labour is just as bad
Never bothered watching all the show to be honest, all ive heard for the last 2 yr is politicians telling us to support them as they will do this or that, you need money to do the things they want to do even if they are sincere. It doesn't matter which party takes us out the EU we wont be able to hold onto what we have now never mind make improvements.
Chris Bryant

·

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #526 on: March 9, 2018, 06:18:29 pm »
Piddock comes across as naive and often drifts into hyperbole. It all seems to be gear to the membership and Momentum social media feed.

It feels like she is pitching her tone to the Labour Party Members rather than the Labour Party voters. It is a different skill to be able to persuade people who do not already agree with you. Rather than being coerced or persuaded, listening to her is a little more like being repeated whacked in the face by a rather large fish. It fires up the faithful, but is a little wearing to the more agnostic.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: March 9, 2018, 06:33:03 pm »
Sounds like the same standard replies every time a workers rights question is asked, attack the Tory ideology so we can win power. which is why she was lost for a reply when asked what rights do you think the Tories intend to take away. she misses the bigger point, millions of people dont belong in a union. unions dont protect their rights, unions never won these rights, they are EU laws and our government can and will chop them some time in the future. this typifies Labours whole response to the Brexit issue, more about what the Tories will do rather than what the EU gave us and how this will be taken away in years to come.
Chris Bryant

·

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #528 on: March 9, 2018, 07:13:22 pm »
Sounds like the same standard replies every time a workers rights question is asked, attack the Tory ideology so we can win power. which is why she was lost for a reply when asked what rights do you think the Tories intend to take away. she misses the bigger point, millions of people dont belong in a union. unions dont protect their rights, unions never won these rights, they are EU laws and our government can and will chop them some time in the future. this typifies Labours whole response to the Brexit issue, more about what the Tories will do rather than what the EU gave us and how this will be taken away in years to come.

Tories are already trying to use Brexit to over rule the divolved governments when it suits them, so do you really think with their M O that they won't try to screw workers rights if they can, they have for over year preached about turning the UK into Free Market paradise how do you think that will work out, cheap labour more profits perhaps.

As for the rest well Liam Fox came out with under the Labour government to excuse his policies through QT,  mind you i thought George the Poet talked the most sense.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: March 9, 2018, 08:51:36 pm »
Tories are already trying to use Brexit to over rule the divolved governments when it suits them, so do you really think with their M O that they won't try to screw workers rights if they can, they have for over year preached about turning the UK into Free Market paradise how do you think that will work out, cheap labour more profits perhaps.

As for the rest well Liam Fox came out with under the Labour government to excuse his policies through QT,  mind you i thought George the Poet talked the most sense.
I fully expect the Tories to come after workers rights and standards as this is one of the main objectives of Brexit.. they will go after all EU laws they dont want and claim this is taking back control, I still dont think we understand the full implications of Brexit on workers yet, many companies arguing for Brexit never told us their real reasons for wanting Brexit, they just told us the EU restricts their business, red tape, safety and standards restrict their business, pity they were never forced into giving us more information on how this works in practice before the referendum, they have to employ more workers to over come safety +standards I assume. this will mean those restrictions will go and workers will be forced to work longer and more unsociable hours under worse conditions. they dont need to go after the unions as big change is coming anyway, all under the wishes of the people but I wouldn't rule it out.
I agree about the effects of the free market on just about everything, standards etc+ wages above the legal requirement will drop, we may get the odd strike but the majority will be given up voluntary by the British worker.
« Last Edit: March 9, 2018, 08:53:32 pm by oldfordie »
Chris Bryant

·

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #530 on: March 15, 2018, 12:29:07 pm »
FFS, RT anti-semite on QT tonight. BBC "balance" strikes again....

https://twitter.com/daverich1/status/974251203818328065

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #531 on: March 15, 2018, 11:32:43 pm »
Well interesting that in Dover in the audience many seem to think Corbyn has the right approach to the Russian incident.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #532 on: March 15, 2018, 11:39:01 pm »
Well interesting that in Dover in the audience many seem to think Corbyn has the right approach to the Russian incident.

Hardly a shock, given the normal balance of these programmes. Other than that, not a bad edition so far, despite the presence of Mr RT.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #533 on: March 15, 2018, 11:45:19 pm »
This lady from Ireland just showed that RT fellow his arse, good to see

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #534 on: March 15, 2018, 11:53:48 pm »
This Chris Grayling doesnt seem very clever at all .

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #535 on: March 22, 2018, 02:01:20 pm »

Another early night for me. Getting so much more sleep since I realised I despise and can't tolerate most of the politicians/commentators/audience on this show.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #536 on: March 22, 2018, 02:10:42 pm »
Oh god Paris lees ffs, then again owen jones and Mendoza have been on it recently, not far off bastani getting an invite

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #537 on: March 22, 2018, 02:14:56 pm »
Oh god Paris lees ffs, then again owen jones and Mendoza have been on it recently, not far off bastani getting an invite

What's wrong with Paris Lees? Or Owen Jones? Or Mendoza?

Pretty specific group to mention.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: March 22, 2018, 02:17:05 pm »
What's wrong with Paris Lees? Or Owen Jones? Or Mendoza?

Pretty specific group to mention.
theyre all utter wankers, nice that you missed bastani!

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: March 22, 2018, 02:22:47 pm »
theyre all utter wankers, nice that you missed bastani!

Not heard of Bastani. I know the other three you chose to single out as being prominent LGBTQ campaigners. Seems an oddly specific group to target as 'utter wankers'.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #540 on: March 22, 2018, 02:33:04 pm »
Not heard of Bastani. I know the other three you chose to single out as being prominent LGBTQ campaigners. Seems an oddly specific group to target as 'utter wankers'.
them being lbgtq campaigners has nothing to do with them being wankers, this should be blatantly obvious to anyone for the latter two especially

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #541 on: March 22, 2018, 02:37:10 pm »

I've no views on any of this quartet (or no much about them except for Jones) but Hitchens is on so early to bed for me.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #542 on: March 22, 2018, 02:40:56 pm »
them being lbgtq campaigners has nothing to do with them being wankers, this should be blatantly obvious to anyone for the latter two especially

Are they the only wankers who've even gone on QT? Really? Is Peter Hitchens not a wanker?  What about David Lammy? Kate Hoey? Chris Grayling, the king of all bellends?

It's a very specific group you targeted. A huge coincidence.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: March 22, 2018, 02:46:30 pm »
Are they the only wankers who've even gone on QT? Really? Is Peter Hitchens not a wanker?  What about David Lammy? Kate Hoey? Chris Grayling, the king of all bellends?

It's a very specific group you targeted. A huge coincidence.
please stop embarrassing yourself, only reason why they’re grouped are because they are all part of the far left lot who get airtime nowadays who act like twats, especially to those who disagree with those self appointed moral guardians and love nudging their followings online to abuse those who disagree with them, be it with who they vote for or if you disagree with them that trans women should be allowed on all women shortlists for example and turn the debate toxic, none of the others you mention do stuff like that
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 02:48:35 pm by Laughter is the best medicine... »

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: March 22, 2018, 03:06:56 pm »
please stop embarrassing yourself, only reason why they’re grouped are because they are all part of the far left lot who get airtime nowadays who act like twats, especially to those who disagree with those self appointed moral guardians and love nudging their followings online to abuse those who disagree with them, be it with who they vote for or if you disagree with them that trans women should be allowed on all women shortlists for example and turn the debate toxic, none of the others you mention do stuff like that

Oh dear. I am embarrassing someone on here but I'm quite certain it's not me.

To clarify - you think a person who advocates that 'trans women should be allowed on all women shortlists' is more at fault for turning a 'debate toxic' than someone who peddled lies to influence an era-defining democratic vote which has divided the country (Hoey). You think 'the far left' (hugely debatable) being given a voice on the BBC is more toxic than a politician whipping up anti-government sentiment in the wake of a national tragedy (Lammy - I'm not saying I disagree with him, but it can be described as 'toxic' surely). Similarly with Hitchens, who writes xenophobic shite for Dacre's cash in a 'newspaper' so discredited even Wikipedia won't accept it as a source.

And finally, you really think that LGBTQ activists and 'self appointed moral guardians' on twitter are more 'toxic' than Chris fucking Grayling?

Really?

I started off giving you plenty of room for the benefit of the doubt. You're embarrassing yourself and you don't even need my help with it anymore.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:13:08 pm by Wilmo »

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #545 on: March 22, 2018, 03:11:50 pm »
Wilmo look at how they go about things and tell me they aren’t wankers with a straight face, look at Owens recent piece on turkey to see how he’s a total idiot

As for grayling I couldn’t give two fucks about him or any dickhead on the right, more concerned about who they pick for the left/centre left/centre voices but the latter is barely on and the idiotic left is given far more time than the sensible people on the left/centre left, I mean Paul ‘nationalise facebook’ mason appears on it ffs
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:14:29 pm by Laughter is the best medicine... »

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #546 on: March 22, 2018, 03:15:06 pm »
But if it makes you feel good and gives you some worth painting me as a bigot for having different opinions to you then feel free!

But if you want the simple explanation - when it comes to QT I couldn’t give a fuck if the right wing voices are dickheads, I do have an issue with them repeatedly booking idiots for the left and centre left slots which everybody should as those lot appeal to a tiny number and don’t convince those outside the converted
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:22:41 pm by Laughter is the best medicine... »

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #547 on: March 22, 2018, 03:29:46 pm »
look at Owens recent piece on turkey to see how he’s a total idiot

Which piece? (genuine question, haven't read it)
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #548 on: March 22, 2018, 04:15:32 pm »
But if it makes you feel good and gives you some worth painting me as a bigot for having different opinions to you then feel free!

But if you want the simple explanation - when it comes to QT I couldn’t give a fuck if the right wing voices are dickheads, I do have an issue with them repeatedly booking idiots for the left and centre left slots which everybody should as those lot appeal to a tiny number and don’t convince those outside the converted

Surely the simple answer is if you dont like them they have no right to be on QT or have a voice in the Labour party in your opinion.

Mind you the group you put together are all on my twitter because I like what they say .Different Strokes hey.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #549 on: March 22, 2018, 04:21:51 pm »
Oh Owen Jones looking forward to it.

Strange since he said you don't get many Left wing voices on the BBC hes been on a few shows.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #550 on: March 22, 2018, 05:13:07 pm »
Which piece? (genuine question, haven't read it)
https://t.co/PPUdC25z45

Some comments from someone far more qualified to talk about this

https://twitter.com/kyleworton/status/974637712937553920?s=21

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #551 on: March 22, 2018, 05:16:05 pm »
Surely the simple answer is if you dont like them they have no right to be on QT or have a voice in the Labour party in your opinion.

Mind you the group you put together are all on my twitter because I like what they say .Different Strokes hey.
im fine with them being in it as I don’t mind different opinions to mine, my issue is that they’re getting all the airtime and that’s an issue because they’re fucking morons

Oh Owen Jones looking forward to it.

Strange since he said you don't get many Left wing voices on the BBC hes been on a few shows.
hes not on QT, but they’re giving him plenty of rope which is good as he’s absolutely embarrassed himself over the newsnight thing, I mean here is him sticking up for the newsnight editor who got a shit ton of abuse, did he do when she was getting abuse last week, no he did it today so he can turn around and tell people he stuck up for her, never mind that the damage was long done

https://twitter.com/owenjones84/status/976779857848930304?s=21

Hopefully he won’t storm off set, probably won’t get the full appearance fee if he does
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 05:17:39 pm by Laughter is the best medicine... »

Offline Antoine Lavoisier

• Anny Roader
  • the torchlight red on sweaty faces
« Reply #552 on: March 22, 2018, 06:18:24 pm »
im fine with them being in it as I don’t mind different opinions to mine, my issue is that they’re getting all the airtime and that’s an issue because they’re fucking morons
hes not on QT, but they’re giving him plenty of rope which is good as he’s absolutely embarrassed himself over the newsnight thing, I mean here is him sticking up for the newsnight editor who got a shit ton of abuse, did he do when she was getting abuse last week, no he did it today so he can turn around and tell people he stuck up for her, never mind that the damage was long done

https://twitter.com/owenjones84/status/976779857848930304?s=21

Hopefully he won’t storm off set, probably won’t get the full appearance fee if he does

I'm no fan of this Jones fella but you clearly have a chip on your shoulder about him, you sound very bitter and petty here, a bit childish even. If you don't mind me saying so, sorry.

As for Question Time it is an absolute waste of time, joke of a program and I'd love to know how many time Frottage has been on it.
And in short, I was afraid

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #553 on: March 22, 2018, 06:53:50 pm »
Nah I just like ripping pricks like him and those who are happy to suck up to him to boost their own profile

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #554 on: March 23, 2018, 12:08:22 am »
Well that was fun,SNP Stewart McDonald tells the audience that Brexit is going to lose jobs and lower living standards and the young will suffer, young lad argues I voted Brexit, all my m8s voted Brexit, my whole community voted Brexit (massive round of applause while he's still speaking) and we know what we voted for, we voted to leave the single market and the customs union, we voted to take back control, we dont want a jobs first Brexit,  we want a peoples first brexit, it's not about jobs or living standards. we want our democracy back. Audience in total silence. it's not about protecting jobs or living standards but lets have a peoples Brexit, am supposed to respect his opinion, what a knob head.
Chris Bryant

·

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #555 on: March 23, 2018, 12:17:19 am »
lets have a peoples Brexit, am supposed to respect his opinion, what a knob head.
and he wonders why his life is shit

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #556 on: March 23, 2018, 12:34:06 am »
and he wonders why his life is shit
Oh everything's going to be glorious when we take back control. how can somebody go 20 months without having to defend an opinion like that, i can only assume he's never had to defend his opinion, sat round a table with other knob heads all saying the same thing. the leave campaign have done a good job brainwashing people up in Leeds.
Chris Bryant

·

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #557 on: March 23, 2018, 06:33:29 am »
Oh everything's going to be glorious when we take back control. how can somebody go 20 months without having to defend an opinion like that, i can only assume he's never had to defend his opinion, sat round a table with other knob heads all saying the same thing. the leave campaign have done a good job brainwashing people up in Leeds.

I know a couple of people who voted brexit for these ‘take back control’ reasons. Best thing to ask them is ‘how did being in the EU adversely affect you personally?’ Ties them up in knots...
Believer

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #558 on: March 23, 2018, 07:32:19 am »
I know a couple of people who voted brexit for these ‘take back control’ reasons. Best thing to ask them is ‘how did being in the EU adversely affect you personally?’ Ties them up in knots...

They made me buy straight/curved*, cucumbers/bananas/carrots**, they made us give up pounds, shillings and pence*** and they stopped us drinking pints, buying petrol in gallons and driving in miles per hour****

*can't remember which was the one to get upset about.
**see above
***2 years before joining the EU
****no they didn't
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #559 on: March 23, 2018, 08:37:43 am »
That was such a crap Question Time. Looks like young people in Leeds are a bunch of knobs.