Author Topic: Bedwetters in here - The "I love Man Utd and think they're still great" Thread  (Read 50973 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
THIS thread is for serious discussion. Post your love-ins in here

(See I even started a thread for you!)
« Last Edit: October 4, 2016, 11:18:55 am by MichaelA »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
"I love Manchester United, their manager, their ground, their fans and everything" by Andy ♥ Old Trafford

I knew it!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
"I love Manchester United, their manager, their ground, their fans and everything" by Andy ♥ Old Trafford

I knew it!

It's true

That's me when I watch them play! ;)

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Kop 81

• Spineless.
  • Kopite
  • We've got KLOPP!
You're very interested in everything Man U related, Andy?  Something you're not telling us?  ;)

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jagadambe Mata ♡
Two United threads?

Are we becoming Redcafe now ?

Embarrasing.

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Two United threads?

Embarrasing.

There has always been two - one to take the piss and one to talk a bit more sensibly.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Two United threads?

Embarrasing.

The take the piss thread was invaded by Mancs, Mancs pretending to be Liverpool fans and the like. This is a thread where they can gush and gush and gush and gush of their love for their manager, the club and the players (Though why they aren't doing that on a Manchester United forum is anybodys guess)

Offline KingOfStrongStyle

• Anny Roader
  • Dub Nation!
The titles of the two threads that have been created are embarrassing, I find it ridicules that we can't talk about Manchester United objectively. As a football fan I give credit to any team that does well, United have started the season well and people who believe that are in love with them  ::)

On the Red Cafe website you get objective fans, if we had started the season well and people were giving us credit on that website, you wouldn't be seeing some Manchester United fans on that website accusing the other Manchester United fans of being Liverpool fans would you  ???
« Last Edit: September 6, 2016, 01:06:48 pm by KingOfStrongStyle »

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
fuck em
bollocks

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
The titles of the two threads that have been created are embarrassing, I find it ridicules that we can't talk about Manchester United objectively. As a football fan I give credit to any team that does well, United have started the season well and people who believe that are in love with them  ::)

On the Red Cafe website you get objective fans, if we had started the season well and people were giving us credit on that website, you wouldn't be seeing some Manchester United fans on that website accusing the other Manchester United fans of being Liverpool fans would you  ???

I don't know, you tell us

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Then give them credit here, don't pollute the piss taking thread...

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

You can. In here. Don't come in the other thread though.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Who?
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jagadambe Mata ♡
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum

Well big them up to your hearts content in here.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Or just make a new thread with a sensible title and then put the Utd discussion stuff in there.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Or just make a new thread with a sensible title and then put the Utd discussion stuff in there.

Or, just leave this thread as the discussion one and go nuts.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Page one of this thread and I'm done
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
Cantona was a front. More and more convinced of that now.
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline BodieTheSmartAssPawn

• Main Stander
  • united fan
The take the piss thread was invaded by Mancs, Mancs pretending to be Liverpool fans and the like. This is a thread where they can gush and gush and gush and gush of their love for their manager, the club and the players (Though why they aren't doing that on a Manchester United forum is anybodys guess)

Wait; so the locked Jose Mourinho New Manager thread, was that the serious or piss take one?

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
I love gently gents like Alex "lovely" Ferguson, and Jose "respectful" Mourinho. My favourite people in the world, and perfect role models for my kids, and such a magnificent reflection on the club
« Last Edit: September 6, 2016, 03:57:08 pm by kcbworth »

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
I like the color of their kit ...
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline TheFlyingScouseman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice day
I just moved into Manchester over the weekend as a matter of fact, give it a month and I might just turn into a Manc ;D

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hate these c*nts more than the Mackems.    :D

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I must say I approve wholeheartedly of this thread also becoming a United slagging off thread.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
Enough.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Did you know that one possible meaning for the place name 'Manchester' is 'Castle of Tits'. You're welcome.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
There will never be a good thread on them on here unless they are doing shite.Simple as that.

Although the last one would of been bearable if there wasn't so many fucking kiss arse 'Liverpool  fans' in there.

Offline Redman78

• Legacy Fan
Looking over a little envious of them I must admit, in regards to  the excellent young striker in Rashford they have coming through.  Has just completed his hat-trick on his England u21 debut, albeit against norway.  Interested to see how it gets on this year.

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Very surprised Jonno hasn't posted in this thread yet.
When ze seagulls follow ze trawler....

Offline Kop 81

• Spineless.
  • Kopite
  • We've got KLOPP!
Looking over a little envious of them I must admit, in regards to  the excellent young striker in Rashford they have coming through.  Has just completed his hat-trick on his England u21 debut, albeit against norway.  Interested to see how it gets on this year.

He is going to be some player.  They do seem to have a nucleus of extremely talented younger players now in Rashford, Pogba, Shaw, Bailly, even De Gea is what, 24?  That's some spine and if they can keep them together they will form an exciting group for years to come.  Wankers.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Which fucker told me Cantona the cock had been banned on here. Talk about a disappointment.

Offline dernoom

• cnaM
  • Anny Roader
He is going to be some player.  They do seem to have a nucleus of extremely talented younger players now in Rashford, Pogba, Shaw, Bailly, even De Gea is what, 24?  That's some spine and if they can keep them together they will form an exciting group for years to come.  Wankers.

Add Martial to that as well. Rashford though, loves a debut.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Which fucker told me Cantona the cock had been banned on here. Talk about a disappointment.

He left cos of the grief he got. In this thread he will be welcome with cuddles and hugs. Enjoy him!

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
MIFOS

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He left cos of the grief he got. In this thread he will be welcome with cuddles and hugs. Enjoy him!
He was getting grief and I missed it.......I'm defo bloody disappointed now :(

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I can see the ground from my desk, I sit there all day gazing at it lovingly, it just looks so wonderful. Its even better in the winter when the Manchester United sign is all lit up.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
fuck these c*nts

Offline legendkiller

• Legacy Fan
  • Never get out of bed before noon
Very surprised Jonno hasn't posted in this thread yet.
Look its 50/50 on yer claim in my eyes , so there is a 50/50 chance your picking on a 72 year old United Fan .

Are you ok with that ?
" I asked for a sofa and they bought me a lamp ".