Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 316251 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: IPTV
« Reply #1000 on: June 8, 2019, 02:40:38 pm »
Do you 'need' a TV licence if the only thing you watch is IPTV?

You can't be asking about "IPTV" but if you are try telling them that you only watch the American,Canadian and M.Eastern channels  ;D

You need one to watch iPlayer.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1001 on: June 8, 2019, 04:39:57 pm »
I'll not be getting one, but I do foresee getting a visit some time soon, especially after I declare that I don't need one. I don't have iplayer on my TV, just others like ITV player, the channel 4 one and Netflix etc. None that I actually subscribe too.
I'd be happy enough to show them I don't need one as they're the only apps I have on the TV, but I've obviously got IPTV on there too so just wondering what they could say about it.
If it's likely you're supposed to have one for IPTV, I'll just not let the c*nts in the house.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1002 on: June 8, 2019, 04:53:18 pm »
I'll not be getting one, but I do foresee getting a visit some time soon, especially after I declare that I don't need one. I don't have iplayer on my TV, just others like ITV player, the channel 4 one and Netflix etc. None that I actually subscribe too.
I'd be happy enough to show them I don't need one as they're the only apps I have on the TV, but I've obviously got IPTV on there too so just wondering what they could say about it.
If it's likely you're supposed to have one for IPTV, I'll just not let the c*nts in the house.

Your IPTV is illegal so best not show them that & tell them that you never watch live tv on the ITV hub or any other apps.

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
  • Butter does not Discriminate.
« Reply #1003 on: June 8, 2019, 05:45:11 pm »

You dont need a TV licence. Just dont answer the door. If you do answer the door, when they identify as TVL goons, close the door; they have no right of access. Do not say anything, dont sign anything.  The facebook group 'active resistence to the TV licence' will cover all you need to know.

HTH
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #1004 on: June 8, 2019, 11:01:57 pm »
I love living in Belgium where the TV Licence was scrapped years ago.

Bollocks to the crap that the money goes to the BBC, they should put that on the side of a bus...

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #1005 on: June 9, 2019, 08:13:23 pm »
Any recommendations on what's a good IPTV provider these days? (I'm sure this keeps getting asked).

Only really interested in sports, used to have SM and then reddit but it's all gone downhill. I'd appreciate a PM if it can't be discussed out in the open...

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #1006 on: June 9, 2019, 11:00:18 pm »
Many thanks for the PM help guys, really useful info  :thumbup

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1007 on: June 12, 2019, 11:33:59 am »
got my app on to amazon firestick

im delighted

same company i told you all about before. they live on
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #1008 on: July 8, 2019, 10:40:50 am »
Any decent subs for the new season? Using Glow Balls as my main provider but I'm looking for a backup provider. Using Fire TV Stick.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #1009 on: July 19, 2019, 04:14:22 pm »
bit of a luddite myself
don't understand all the tech chat
been offered an opportunity to get iptv lad says I need a mag 256 box
the smart tv is a Toshiba model is 55L7453D
any advice people?

the telly is a fair few years old if it helps
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1010 on: July 19, 2019, 04:32:32 pm »
bit of a luddite myself
any advice people?

4k Amazon fire stick is what you want & the TV doesn't matter so long as it has an hdmi port.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1011 on: July 19, 2019, 04:34:34 pm »
Any decent subs for the new season? Using Glow Balls as my main provider but I'm looking for a backup provider. Using Fire TV Stick.

Sticking with Eye Pee TV (PM if you want the link) personally. I have never really had a problem with them.

They've dropped their price to £34.99 a year and are continually adding new channels.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 04:36:27 pm by CheshireDave »
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #1012 on: July 19, 2019, 07:24:38 pm »

4k Amazon fire stick is what you want & the TV doesn't matter so long as it has an hdmi port.

cheers mate
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1013 on: July 20, 2019, 12:27:42 am »
cheers mate

No worries,if you need any help getting it up and running pm me,how much did that fella say the sub would cost you ?

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1014 on: July 21, 2019, 12:17:45 am »
bit of a luddite myself
any advice people?

if your Smart TV has Smart IPTV or STB as downloadable apps that's all you'll need, once you subscribe to an IPTV service give them your MAC code and the channels should load. The only downside to it is if you need a VPN for your service then you will probably need to do it a router level, so a Firestick or Android box may be your best otion
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1015 on: July 23, 2019, 12:52:04 pm »
Just got myself a vpn. What are the best iptv providers nowadays for football? Don't mind paying for a a little for reliability.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1016 on: July 24, 2019, 09:30:53 pm »
It seems Revs has gone down for me?

Does anyone have another provider by any chance?

Thanks in advance!
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1017 on: July 25, 2019, 09:06:18 am »
It seems Revs has gone down for me?

Does anyone have another provider by any chance?

Thanks in advance!

Just had a look on the forum. Doesn't seem to be anyone else having issues except with the epg
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1018 on: July 25, 2019, 09:18:27 am »
Just got myself a vpn. What are the best iptv providers nowadays for football? Don't mind paying for a a little for reliability.
The best one's are probably under the radar and not mentioned here :) I'm sure someone will send you a pm with a good link or two.

Offline Fighting Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • I wouldn't ride her into battle !!!
« Reply #1019 on: July 25, 2019, 09:59:54 am »
The best one's are probably under the radar and not mentioned here :) I'm sure someone will send you a pm with a good link or two.

100%

My supplier is totally off grid, only sales come from word of mouth etc.

Won't sell to the UK market without users having a VPN in place as UK market is too hot in his opinion, I'm in Dublin myself.

Its one of the more expensive subs I've ever had but have to say it's by far the best, I use it for everything, don't have anything else for TV, over 18k movies and 3.5k boxsets on VOD too.

Plenty of good suppliers out there, its finding them is the tricky part.

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #1020 on: July 25, 2019, 03:39:33 pm »
What happened to 'streamworld' (app was called 'HULK TV'
itsxa5ill working but a couple of niggles. The fellas twitter account has disappeared.
Any ideas?
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1021 on: July 25, 2019, 03:40:38 pm »
What happened to 'streamworld' (app was called 'HULK TV'
itsxa5ill working but a couple of niggles. The fellas twitter account has disappeared.
Any ideas?
think its obvious
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1022 on: July 27, 2019, 10:08:33 pm »
Any recommendations for Australia? Just cut the cord on Netflix and Prime and was hoping to snag a decent IPTV connection. Mainly football and decent TV shows.

Offline Pete1977LFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #1023 on: July 28, 2019, 08:39:27 pm »
I'm new to this and have the Smart IPTV app on a Samsung tv.

Could someone please PM me a recommendation for a subscription service.

My main needs are live sports and videos on demand - good range of box sets and cinema releases.

Thanks very much. It's very hard to choose a service so I'd appreciate a recommendation.

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #1024 on: August 1, 2019, 07:57:02 pm »
Could anyone PM me with some good iptv for the new footy season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #1025 on: August 2, 2019, 10:19:21 pm »
Hi guys,

Really new to this IPTV stuff but I've moved house a few weeks ago and thinking now's the time to jump on this instead of ordering sky again.

Been looking at getting a firestick and then adding IPTV to it, but looking for a bit of help as to how to do it. Or is it better to get a kodi box or similar?

Appreciate any help at this point but looking to get something sorted as the Mrs is nagging me to sort the TV and really dont want to pay for SKY/BT again  ::) 

Thanks in advance everyone  :wave

We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1026 on: August 3, 2019, 08:06:57 pm »
Hi guys,

Really new to this IPTV stuff but I've moved house a few weeks ago and thinking now's the time to jump on this instead of ordering sky again.

Been looking at getting a firestick and then adding IPTV to it, but looking for a bit of help as to how to do it. Or is it better to get a kodi box or similar?

Appreciate any help at this point but looking to get something sorted as the Mrs is nagging me to sort the TV and really dont want to pay for SKY/BT again  ::) 

Thanks in advance everyone  :wave
Pm me if you've had no help

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1027 on: August 4, 2019, 10:38:50 am »

Just ignore them. All that turn up at Capita ‘enforcers’ who have no way to prove what you have or watch and no access to your property.

Tell them you don’t need one and close the door. That’s if get every turn up.

Been getting letters for over a year now and never heard or spoke to anyone. 

Online JamesLB

• Main Stander
« Reply #1028 on: August 4, 2019, 12:20:22 pm »
Could someone PM me a recommendation for a good provider of sports? I don't need any other channels or video on demand.

I used HelixHosting last season but the HD channels weren't always reliable.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1029 on: August 5, 2019, 07:44:55 am »
If anyone is happy to PM me I’d appreciate it too please.

I used MMA-TV last year and had no problems but the way they changed the payment now makes it feel a little dodgy.

Just need the football but if any boxing ppv is on there what would be grand.

Offline gary75

• Despite all his care, he suffers from a sticky ring.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1030 on: August 5, 2019, 07:36:29 pm »
I bought a couple of cheap backups off eBay last year, one stopped working after a couple of months but I contacted the seller and he sent out a new sub.
Other one is still going strong.

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #1031 on: August 6, 2019, 12:52:34 pm »
Could anyone pm me with a similar site to SM etc?

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1032 on: August 6, 2019, 06:00:56 pm »

PM'd ya
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline RedFromTheRock

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1033 on: August 7, 2019, 11:24:26 pm »
Hey Guys, Does anyone have a link to Revo or Global or any other decent provider for the new season.

Used to be an Ace subscriber for ages. They went under and I gave up trying providers last season.

Help Pls. Looking forward to the flood of PM's :) :wave

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #1034 on: August 8, 2019, 12:50:15 pm »
Also on the lookout for a new provider for the new season. Only interested in football, Not movies or anything.

Thanks guys  :wave

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1035 on: August 8, 2019, 08:15:09 pm »
A friend of mine has recommended this and has sent me details of a provider and setup guide. A couple of questions though, currently I use the free apps available on the Firesticks, so I expect this is reasonably straight forward to set up for those, but can you only use one stick at a time to access the service? Is a VPN essential, I have Proton VPN which I use on my laptop for torrents but don't tend to use one on the Firestick(s). I also have a few Enigma2 based satellite receivers and it looks like you  can install a plugin 'xtream' to run the services - does anyone have experience of this approach?

Finally, there are a few what look like providers advertising on ebay, now these adverts carry a disclaimer that they are offering a repair service rather than subscription (despite the ad title). Is it worth giving one of these a try or should they be avoided, my mate reckons because his supplier is low key it is probably more reliable than the more popular suppliers.

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 8, 2019, 08:50:49 pm by Yosser0_0 »
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline F-T-9

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1036 on: August 9, 2019, 10:07:59 am »
Currently using Rev which is fantastic, very reliable. But I like to have a backup in place and last year Globalls was pretty crap for me. Anyone PM me with details of their reliable provider please?

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1037 on: August 10, 2019, 09:49:30 am »

SM are still going, need a VPN to access PL and no longer Bitcoin only

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1038 on: August 10, 2019, 09:54:37 am »
I'm new to this and have the Smart IPTV app on a Samsung tv.

Could someone please PM me a recommendation for a subscription service.

My main needs are live sports and videos on demand - good range of box sets and cinema releases.

Thanks very much. It's very hard to choose a service so I'd appreciate a recommendation.
my provider has recently stopped supporting Smart IPTV due to having to constantly repin the MAC address for subscribers. Also Smart IPTV leaks the URL which then allows for the blocks. Try Smart STB as a more reliable app that is available on Samsung. Think it's around £25 for a lifetime license but they do offer a free 7 day trial

Offline Kuytinho

• Kopite
« Reply #1039 on: August 11, 2019, 02:38:21 pm »
Changed address and couldn't get any Global streams going in my new place - they'd all just freeze on the first frame, maybe play a few seconds, but then freeze again.

Tried different IPTV software, different devices, wired/wireless connection, loads of reboots and factory resets, but to no avail. Was having no issues with any major streaming platforms, and my internet is clearly fast enough.

I could see no other explanation than my ISP must have been throttling my connection, although I have the same ISP as my last address and previously had no issues.

I bought a VPN and have exactly the same freezing issues in 90% of locations - but stumbled on one which can get me through some 720p streams with only a minor hitch every minute or so. Surely if it was a throttling issue, any location would fix it? Why would changing my location to Panama be the only way to improve this? I've had no issues with speed in streaming iPlayer, Netflix, YouTube etc even with a VPN, but the same issue persists with IPTV.

Anyone have any suggestions for me here? If not, if someone could send me a link to Revo I'd appreciate it. I don't know what else to try at this point.