Author Topic: José Mourinho - New Manchester Unted Manager. It's all right Bébé's coming back  (Read 542969 times)

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
To be honest, Klopp has already humiliated Mourinho twice. Weeks later, he was sacked at Real Madrid and Chelsea.
That game where Lewandowski made Sergio Ramos his bitch was pretty damn satisfying
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
To be honest, Klopp has already humiliated Mourinho twice. Weeks later, he was sacked at Real Madrid and Chelsea.
Both Klopp and Liverpool. Looking for the hattrick now.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
They get a flat rate from their deal with adidas so they don't actually see any of the profit from an increase in individual shirt says.

:lmao

That's laughable mate. They've already made Ł90 million profit on Zlatan shirts.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
:lmao

That's laughable mate. They've already made Ł90 million profit on Zlatan shirts.

Does that include training gear and other merchandise, like giant condoms and things like that?

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
I see the Pogba shirt sales have already eclipsed the TV money dished out to the entire Premier League.  They've nearly reached Blatter bribery amounts.  Off the fucking scale.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I agree, who wouldn't be scared of this guy.

Whoops, wrong picture.

Brick Klopp. ;)

;D I actually like this
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Hoping the inevitable Mourinho implosion that comes at the end of his tenure signals the end for the shitcoat shithouse in the English game, and he fucks off to obscurity.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan

Whoops, wrong picture.

Brick Klopp. ;)

Haha. Great spot.   ;D
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Yeah he was a sharp looking geezer .... before the 1st breakdown

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah he was a sharp looking geezer .... before the 1st breakdown

He does look like something has snapped behind his eyes. 
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is he in the Red Hand Gang?

Ian Paisley likes this
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed

That reference will fly over so many heads.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dead Hand Gang more like.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Are you telling me the majority of these posters wont know who James Bond III is?!!

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
He does look like something has snapped behind his eyes.

Y’know, the thing about shitcoat, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Are you telling me the majority of these posters wont know who James Bond III is?!!

003, no. ;).....or Jose Mourinho -  the Littlest Hobo of the football management world. ;D

There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road, that's where I'll always be.
Every stop I make, I make no friends
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again

:P
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Maybe tomorrow I'll put my shitcoat down
Untl tomorrow I'll just keep being a c*nt

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan

Theme song immediately began playing in my head...
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can't stop singing it now you twats.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
That's beyond the pail that is.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
That's beyond the pail that is.

:D. Cant find a picture of said bucket.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Still singing it.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Y’know, the thing about shitcoat, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes.

As does Giggs, it's why he had to go. Only room for one zombie in the camp.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Watch it as well

https://youtu.be/0p8oeiVDcx4
Haha memories of being bored shitless at 4 o'clock (ish) on a Saturday and watching that because your waiting for A-Team or The Fall Guy to come on afterwards.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong

003, no. ;).....or Jose Mourinho -  the Littlest Hobo of the football management world. ;D

There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road, that's where I'll always be.
Every stop I make, I make no friends
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again

:P
Maybe tomorrow I'll put my shitcoat down
Untl tomorrow I'll just keep being a c*nt

;D

Fuuuuuuck , can't get that song or the Red Hand Gang one out of my head now you fuckers !!  :wanker  ;D

Boss tune and programme though :

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cMcEiPQs8CA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cMcEiPQs8CA</a>

Interesting little factoid : James Bond III was also in Spike Lee's School Daze (and Wonder Woman !  ;D)

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 12:40:13 am by mersey_paradiso »
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Le_Mot_Juste

• Pity that it is hidden in thousands of considerably less merit.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fully endorse my custom title
What's their best starting 11 going to look like this season?

The back 4's still a distance from looking title winning material, no? 

Are they going to play Rooney in midfield with Pogba, Mkghrjghsjyan and...errr....Herrera?

Someone put their best 11 down, so I can mayhaps visualise it?

Thx vm 4realzies ty yolo 4lyfe.
x

To choose dogma and faith over doubt and experience is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the kool-aid.
- Hitch

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
I never thought I'd come into a Shitcoat thread and see so many people talking about The Littlest Hobo. I thought it was just a Canadian thing. Wow, childhood memories.

Anyway, topic at hand- surely it's the league or it's failure for United, isn't it?
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
Has anyone said he's a c*nt yet?

Offline Diomedieocre

• Well-dressed meat 'n veg.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow me, fuckface.

Whoops, wrong picture.

Brick Klopp. ;)

Klopps face with your accent.

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
Dear Jose thread inmates.  I have just caught up and I can honestly say this place makes one flew over the cuckoo's nest look like a tea party.  Can someone explain just what happened to you all?  I innocently came with my dreams of the days of the Moysie or Louis threads where it was a real laugh before they kicked a ball.  Now we just look for dark humor behind the eyes.  Please posters - don't get locked into his eyes.  Got my TV on in the background and sure enough every snippet shown, every 5 mins, I now see THE EYES.

Help - Someone post something funny and not dark. 

I'm going for a lie down.

Cant wait for the season to start,  even if it's hard to drink beer in a straightjacket.  This thread but.....  GET OUT NOW!!!!!!

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Dear Jose thread inmates.  I have just caught up and I can honestly say this place makes one flew over the cuckoo's nest look like a tea party.  Can someone explain just what happened to you all?  I innocently came with my dreams of the days of the Moysie or Louis threads where it was a real laugh before they kicked a ball.  Now we just look for dark humor behind the eyes.  Please posters - don't get locked into his eyes.  Got my TV on in the background and sure enough every snippet shown, every 5 mins, I now see THE EYES.

Help - Someone post something funny and not dark. 

I'm going for a lie down.

Cant wait for the season to start,  even if it's hard to drink beer in a straightjacket.  This thread but.....  GET OUT NOW!!!!!!

Believer

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan

Whoops, wrong picture.

Brick Klopp. ;)

Well I think we'd all agree that if Jurgan feeds shitcoat to the pigs, the world would be a better place

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
Well I think we'd all agree that if Jurgan feeds shitcoat to the pigs, the world would be a better place

The coat?
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
You bad bunch of childish twats

All of you

::)

Seeing as you've been posting in here regularly we'll assume you're including yourself there. Well done you. Try finding a sense of humour somewhere.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
Pogba suspended for the first game.

Offline dylman

• Anny Roader
#pogbanned.

Although he's had no pre season so he can't possibly be match fit anyway?