Author Topic: Premier League/ FA Cup fixtures 23rd/24th/25th April  (Read 71614 times)

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Premier League/ FA Cup fixtures 23rd/24th/25th April
« on: April 22, 2016, 01:16:44 pm »
SATURDAY 23RD APRIL

Premier League

Man City v Stoke  12:45   SKY SPORTS
Aston Villa v Southampton  15:00   
Bournemouth v Chelsea  15:00   
Liverpool v Newcastle  15:00   

FA Cup semi final

Everton v Man Utd  17:15  BBC1

SUNDAY 24TH APRIL

Premier League

Sunderland v Arsenal  14:05  SKY SPORTS   
Leicester v Swansea  16:15  SKY SPORTS   

FA Cup semi final

Crystal Palace v Watford  16:00  BT SPORT

MONDAY 25TH APRIL

Premier League

Tottenham v West Brom  20:00  SKY SPORTS

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Premier League/ FA Cup fixtures 23rd/24th/25th April
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 01:19:49 pm »
Wonder if there are some Liverpool fans who wouldn't mind dropping points this weekend.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 01:23:16 pm »
Wonder if there are some Liverpool fans who wouldn't mind dropping points this weekend.

Why would any Liverpool fans not mind dropping points?

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 01:25:58 pm »
Wonder if there are some Liverpool fans who wouldn't mind Arsenal and City dropping points this weekend.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 01:27:00 pm »
Why would any Liverpool fans not mind dropping points?

Because it'll give Newcastle, managed by club legend Rafa, a chance of staying up (and leapfrogging Sunderland) out of the relegation zone, provided we beat them on Sunday of course.

Perhaps some may think it'd be nice for Rafa to pull off the escape job up there, especially when fourth seems such a long shot for Klopp.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 01:29:32 pm »
Because it'll give Newcastle, managed by club legend Rafa, a chance of staying up (and leapfrogging Sunderland) out of the relegation zone, provided we beat them on Sunday of course.

Perhaps some may think it'd be nice for Rafa to pull off the escape job up there, especially when fourth seems such a long shot for Klopp.

No Liverpool supporter should care about Newcastle and what they are doing. It's nice that Rafa is managing them and trying to keep them up, that's as far as it goes though. Liverpool and 3 points should be all that matter this weekend. Rafa knew what he was getting into when he took the job. We'll give him a fantastic reception when he comes back, we'll sing him name and cheer him on, but when the whistle goes the team will hopefully beat Newcastle and get 3 points.

Don't see any Reds hoping for a Newcastle win.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 01:37:10 pm »

That's small time.

You play every match to win it.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2016, 01:46:46 pm »
I love Rafa but I hope we completely smash Newcastle.

I'd also be saying that if a win for us would guarantee they are sent down. It's a competitive sport and you play every game to win.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 04:49:49 pm by Adam_LFC »

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 01:47:11 pm »
I think it depends what is on the line.  I personally believe you genuinely have a small chance of nicking fourth, the teams above are in awful form at the moment so surely you'll want every point available.  If nothing was on the line, I don't see why you can't wish your former coach a bit of good luck.  It's a sport after all, meant to be a bit of fun.

Offline Jonny-B

• Kopite
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2016, 01:51:38 pm »

Bollocks to that. I hope we smash them.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2016, 01:52:54 pm »

If there was absolutely nothing on the line perhaps. But even if we don't have a realistic chance of 4th, we still need to finish as high as possible to maximise the chances of getting into Europe next season (on the off chance the EL doesn't work out this year).

Not sure why so many feel the need to stress they want us to completely trash them though, seems like over compensating. A simple win will do fine.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2016, 01:56:31 pm »
I think it depends what is on the line.  I personally believe you genuinely have a small chance of nicking fourth, the teams above are in awful form at the moment so surely you'll want every point available.  If nothing was on the line, I don't see why you can't wish your former coach a bit of good luck.  It's a sport after all, meant to be a bit of fun.

When Blackburn were going for the title against United, most of us wanted Blackburn to win the league but when we played them on the last day we wanted our team to win. And they did. Fortunately United messed it up against West Ham (if I remember right) and we had the best of both worlds.

You may not have noticed but in the last two home league games we scored 4 despite there being not much to play for. I'd be happy with another 4-0 but think Newcastle will make a better fist of it than Everton did this week.

I hope Rafa can keep Newcastle up but it's not our problem that they probably appointed him too late.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2016, 02:13:24 pm »
For about a fortnight now, especially in the Newcastle United thread, I've seen posts like this and my opinion is this.

I want my team to get out there and win every single game they play and it makes no difference what so ever who the opposition is, Player, Manager, whatever, it makes no difference.

Anyone who thinks different to that, well I think they must have a slate loose.

Ohh, and by the way, I've got Newcastle down for a 0-1 victory.

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2016, 02:18:49 pm »

Well it has been mentioned in the Newcastle thread, but the vast majority would prefer a convincing win...

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2016, 02:24:14 pm »

Not me i want Liverpool to win regardless of sentiment.
#Sausages

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2016, 02:28:00 pm »
I want it to be 6-0 (sorry Paul).  I want Villareal to look at Liverpool and think "Shit...these are on form"

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2016, 03:15:16 pm »
Ohh, and by the way, I've got Newcastle down for a 0-1 victory.

I think you misread the scoreboard in your dream. 10-1.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 03:38:57 pm »
When Blackburn were going for the title against United, most of us wanted Blackburn to win the league but when we played them on the last day we wanted our team to win. And they did. Fortunately United messed it up against West Ham (if I remember right) and we had the best of both worlds.

You may not have noticed but in the last two home league games we scored 4 despite there being not much to play for. I'd be happy with another 4-0 but think Newcastle will make a better fist of it than Everton did this week.

I hope Rafa can keep Newcastle up but it's not our problem that they probably appointed him too late.

It was indeed West Ham Alan.  Ludek Miklosko the hero for them (and in turn Blackburn).

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ASs3afmUpO0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ASs3afmUpO0</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/haR3liBeDgI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/haR3liBeDgI</a>

As Kenny puts it, "Great day.  Liverpool's won the game, and we've won the title."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 03:41:11 pm by skipper757 »
King Kenny.

Online exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 03:48:50 pm »

We are Liverpool, we exist to win football matches.  I hope we batter them into submission.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 03:52:26 pm »
No one is dumb enough to say it on RAWK but I'd bet dollars to donuts that there's some Liverpool fans who would like Rafa to get a win tomorrow.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 04:22:28 pm by tubby »
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 04:22:10 pm »
No one is dumb enough to say in on RAWK but I'd bet dollars to donuts that there's some Liverpool fans who would like Rafa to get a win tomorrow.

:o

Don't think they would be Liverpool fans though then. We still need to make sure we finish in European places (Europa most likely, sliver of a chance of CL)

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 04:27:36 pm »
No one is dumb enough to say it on RAWK but I'd bet dollars to donuts that there's some Liverpool fans who would like Rafa to get a win tomorrow.

I love him, but I hope Newcastle's GD is at least -400 by the end of the weekend.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 04:29:36 pm »

Love Rafa but FUCK THAT. Anyone who ever wants us to lose is a dickhead. Or an Equivalent to them bitters who wanted to lose to Man city so we wouldn't win the league.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2016, 05:30:12 pm »
No one is dumb enough to say it on RAWK but . . . .
Laughable.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2016, 05:34:41 pm »

Nah, I support Liverpool. Always had a soft spot for Newcastle and now Rafa is there I want them to win 36 games a season but they could have Benitez in charge with Gerrard and Dalglish assisting him and I'd still want us to trash them.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2016, 05:39:46 pm »

Yep there are some weird ones like that on here. Wanted Rafa to be successful at Chelsea, not realising that if he did well so would they. Won the Uefa cup that season as well with him.  Hid behind the fact that they wanted Rafa to do well only.  ;D

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2016, 07:22:12 pm »
4 nil Reds.

But because it's Rafa, a gentle 4 nil ...

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2016, 07:37:02 pm »
I want it to be 6-0 (sorry Paul).  I want Villareal to look at Liverpool and think "Shit...these are on form"

Love Rafa and hope he keeps them up, but this is so much more important ^^^
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2016, 09:16:57 pm »
No reds want Newcastle to win tomorrow.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2016, 09:18:29 pm »
No reds want Newcastle to win tomorrow.

Except StormDog.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2016, 09:21:57 pm »
Forza Liverpool!  ;D

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2016, 09:50:19 pm »

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2016, 10:03:45 pm »
:o

Don't think they would be Liverpool fans though then. We still need to make sure we finish in European places (Europa most likely, sliver of a chance of CL)
This. By definition, they wouldn't be Liverpool fans, they'd be Rafa fans.

I like Rafa, but no way would I want Liverpool to draw or lose a game, ever.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2016, 08:30:43 am »

Then they are Rafa supporters not geniune LFC fans in my eyes. To me it's another opposition manager, I hope we take them apart.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline gary75

• Despite all his care, he suffers from a sticky ring.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2016, 09:46:43 am »
On the flip side, shouldn't they roll over for us? We are after all chasing a top four finish and we need three points.

But seriously, they have had 30+ games to get the points needed,
I hope we beat them, but Sunderland and Norwich lose heavily.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2016, 11:14:38 am »
What's all this 'nothing to play for' talk? We still need to guarantee European football for next season one way or the other, and 5th would give us a much better pre-season than 6th or 7th as we get to dodge any qualifiers.

It's amazing that we can have Europa League nights like those against Dortmund and the mancs, and people still don't care if we're in it.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2016, 11:42:42 am »
Streams:-

Man City v Stoke 

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/manchester-city-vs-stoke-city-live-streaming

Man City XI - Hart, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Mangala, Otamendi, Toure, Fernando, Navas, Silva, Iheanacho, Agüero
Stoke XI - Given, Shawcross, Muniesa, Wollscheid, Whelan, Bardsley, Imbula, Cameron, Diouf, Joselu, Arnautovic

Aston Villa v Southampton 

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/aston-villa-vs-southampton-live-streaming

Bournemouth v Chelsea 

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/bournemouth-vs-chelsea-live-streaming

and for all games - http://www.atdhe24.net/ & http://goatd.net/ (scroll down to the game you want)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 11:48:21 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2016, 11:43:23 am »
What's all this 'nothing to play for' talk? We still need to guarantee European football for next season one way or the other, and 5th would give us a much better pre-season than 6th or 7th as we get to dodge any qualifiers.

It's amazing that we can have Europa League nights like those against Dortmund and the mancs, and people still don't care if we're in it.

Agreed. Hopefully Spurs have proved the 'slog' of the Europa League group stages doesn't mean you can put a title challenge together either

Offline kaz1983

• "Bloody Memory Wavers" Currently in debt with RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well dunno what to say, honest
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2016, 12:03:13 pm »
I want Villareal to look at Liverpool and think "Shit...these are on form"
8-0 then ;)

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2016, 12:12:56 pm »
Hate the semis at Wembley devalues the comp, Everton vs Mancs should be at The Emptyhad, Watford v Palace tomorrow at The Emirates.
#Sausages