Author Topic: The Nathaniel Clyne Experience  (Read 216686 times)

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Nathaniel Clyne Experience
« Reply #1320 on: January 5, 2019, 01:06:32 pm »
He's playing right now, that was fast!

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1321 on: January 5, 2019, 01:18:06 pm »
Klopp on why he let him go:

Clyney asked me if he could go.  I thought about it, then said yes you can as we have other options and younger boys coming up.  You can always keep a player but to keep him in right shape with right amount of confidence, that's not always easy.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1322 on: January 5, 2019, 01:24:41 pm »
I was a huge fan of him from day one. There's nothing I like more than a player that gives you 8/10 every single week - it's how you win trophies, consistency is key. The only bad game I remember from him is Martial roasting him at OT in EL few years back, other than that Clyne was as reliable as you can be.

However what went against him eventually is that he's a pure defensive fullback similar to Arbeloa in a sense that he didn't have much to offer in the final third which is a bit of a problem for how we want to play. And the other thing is that he's probably not tall enough to be CB - if he was he'd be sensational in that position because he's terrific at defending in every sense.

He's also much better than Bournemouth - defensively he's as good as any fullback in the league.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1323 on: January 5, 2019, 02:00:51 pm »
He's playing right now, that was fast!

And they are 2 down....bournemouth are in terrible terrible form right now. 1 win in 10?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1324 on: January 5, 2019, 06:05:52 pm »
:lmao

Cardiff boss Colin Wanker: ‘I’m disappointed with Nathaniel Clyne and Liverpool. To see on TV he’s gone to Bournemouth when I’ve been promised he’s my player is for me a disgrace and a lack of class’
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1325 on: January 5, 2019, 06:07:46 pm »

Cardiff boss Colin Wanker: ‘I’m disappointed with Nathaniel Clyne and Liverpool. To see on TV he’s gone to Bournemouth when I’ve been promised he’s my player is for me a disgrace and a lack of class’
im suddenly ok with this loan move

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1326 on: January 5, 2019, 06:09:25 pm »
This loan move is even better I hope we trash Cardiff to see that wanker.in full tears

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1327 on: January 5, 2019, 06:11:03 pm »
I was a huge fan of him from day one. There's nothing I like more than a player that gives you 8/10 every single week - it's how you win trophies, consistency is key. The only bad game I remember from him is Martial roasting him at OT in EL few years back, other than that Clyne was as reliable as you can be.

However what went against him eventually is that he's a pure defensive fullback similar to Arbeloa in a sense that he didn't have much to offer in the final third which is a bit of a problem for how we want to play. And the other thing is that he's probably not tall enough to be CB - if he was he'd be sensational in that position because he's terrific at defending in every sense.

He's also much better than Bournemouth - defensively he's as good as any fullback in the league.
Good luck to him. I liked him a lot too. Very reliable defender. Excellent squad player that I hope we can replace properly with a dedicated fullback (not Gomez or Milner or Fabinho filling in from other positions).

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1328 on: January 5, 2019, 06:31:19 pm »
How much was the loan fee & do they have an option to buy ?

If they don't have an option then I fully expect him to be part of next seasons squad & not because we couldn't sell him.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1329 on: January 5, 2019, 06:39:35 pm »
I'm gonna miss this Hendrix-inspired thread.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #1330 on: January 5, 2019, 06:40:35 pm »

Big fucking child 👶

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1331 on: January 5, 2019, 06:47:37 pm »

For God's sake, evidently Clyne decided he peferred Howe to Wanker I can hardly blame him to be honest. ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1332 on: January 5, 2019, 06:54:02 pm »
Oh I do love it when Colin doesn't get his way

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1333 on: January 5, 2019, 06:55:51 pm »
If anyone finds a video of this interview, please post it ;D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1334 on: January 5, 2019, 07:00:31 pm »
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1335 on: January 5, 2019, 07:02:14 pm »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #1336 on: January 5, 2019, 07:08:11 pm »
Never wanted him to go there anyway after that twats comments about windows in Liverpool last year and him bringing up Mo falling over easy the other week. I’m guessing we always have options for our players so we should never deal with him again.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1337 on: January 5, 2019, 07:08:26 pm »
Big fucking child 👶

Nah Tepids OK :)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1338 on: January 5, 2019, 07:13:50 pm »
Now I know it's pissed Warnock off I am completely happy with this deal. Fucking meff.

Offline lorenzo

• Kopite
« Reply #1339 on: January 5, 2019, 07:18:38 pm »
Now I know it's pissed Warnock off I am completely happy with this deal. Fucking meff.

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1340 on: January 5, 2019, 07:52:39 pm »
Well in to all involved
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1341 on: January 5, 2019, 08:12:37 pm »

That OT game. The only reason he struggled was because Martial and Rashford doubled up on him. For me, prior to his injury, he was almost first name on the team sheet.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1342 on: January 5, 2019, 08:14:04 pm »

Has the prick managed to blame Rafa for it yet?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1343 on: January 5, 2019, 09:20:44 pm »
Reminds me of when a cousin of mine who owns a shop had one of his staff leave to work in the local pub. He jokingly said to the landlady "you stole my worker". Her reply was " no one owns anyone". A concept Colin wanker has yet to learn.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1344 on: January 5, 2019, 09:53:19 pm »

Another good job by Michael Edwards. ;)

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1345 on: January 6, 2019, 12:07:03 am »
Warnock HATES Liverpool still - its hilarious.

He had a pop at Salah randomly the other week and now this ;D

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1346 on: January 6, 2019, 12:20:56 am »
Big fan of the fact that Clyne's (probable) last move as a Liverpool player was to piss off Warnock.

All the best to Clyney down South
Thank you Jurgen

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #1347 on: January 6, 2019, 12:33:10 am »
Well there you have it then

Wanted to go. No one here who doesn’t want to be

Especially the team we are now and don’t want to be there. Obviously thinks absolutely nothing of the club
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1348 on: January 6, 2019, 12:37:57 am »
Well there you have it then

Wanted to go. No one here who doesn’t want to be

Especially the team we are now and don’t want to be there. Obviously thinks absolutely nothing of the club

I don't agree. He's had a long time out of the game, he's been told he won't be getting any matches here, so has every right to go on loan to somewhere else. At his age, he needs to play, just like the manager admitted. It was why Klopp agreed to let him go.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1349 on: January 6, 2019, 12:42:47 am »
I don't agree. He's had a long time out of the game, he's been told he won't be getting any matches here, so has every right to go on loan to somewhere else. At his age, he needs to play, just like the manager admitted. It was why Klopp agreed to let him go.

He’ll play about 13/14 games for Bournemouth

Hedve played a good 8/9 for us with out Munich games and rotation etc

And I can’t see how he wouldnt know that either. Weird weird decision obviously doesn’t care enough about this clubs needs. We now have 1 RB

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1350 on: January 6, 2019, 12:45:00 am »
Especially when you compare him to the constantly slaughtered 4th choice Lovren who wed be fucked without

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1351 on: January 6, 2019, 12:50:38 am »
I think if it had been Moreno very few would have battered an eyelid, especially after his recent critique of klopp in the press. It's puzzling but perhaps klopp is looking at the youth teams for back-up?

Moreno didn't critique Klopp. 

Offline Endoe

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird on my chest
« Reply #1352 on: January 6, 2019, 12:56:15 am »
Think loaning him is a win win for everyone, he gets games Trent fancies himself a Centre mid so won't be planning playing fullback forever, Clyne gets his fitness and form back and returns England's first choice fullback with Trent having played some games Central, very clever move.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1353 on: January 6, 2019, 12:59:38 am »

And I can’t see how he wouldnt know that either. Weird weird decision obviously doesn’t care enough about this clubs needs. We now have 1 RB

It’s good that he’s moved on if that’s how he feels. Klopp has made it clear that he wants players that understand it’s all about the squad not the XI, so any player that doesn’t buy into it will be allowed to leave. It’s probably a major factor behind the morale and solidarity within the squad. The lads that train with them day to day are just as important as the lads that play at the weekend. A single player spitting their dummy out over not playing could destabilise that unity.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1354 on: January 6, 2019, 01:00:26 am »
Think loaning him is a win win for everyone, he gets games Trent fancies himself a Centre mid so won't be planning playing fullback forever, Clyne gets his fitness and form back and returns England's first choice fullback with Trent having played some games Central, very clever move.

When do you think Trent is going to play Midfield?  It certainly wont be this season with very little cover at RB
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1355 on: January 6, 2019, 01:03:56 am »
It’s good that he’s moved on if that’s how he feels. Klopp has made it clear that he wants players that understand it’s all about the squad not the XI, so any player that doesn’t buy into it will be allowed to leave. It’s probably a major factor behind the morale and solidarity within the squad. The lads that train with them day to day are just as important as the lads that play at the weekend. A single player spitting their dummy out over not playing could destabilise that unity.

Absolutely

That’s what I’m saying 100%

Jurgen Klopp

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1356 on: January 6, 2019, 01:07:02 am »

As he's the one who's actually had a conversation with Klopp about his role, he probably does know better than us how many games he might expect to play. Both Gomez and Milner have been selected ahead of him this season when Trent has been out, and Clyne has more visibility than us of how youngsters like Camacho and Hoever might be impressing. It seems more likely that it wasn't that high, given his decision, than drawing a baseless conclusion that he "doesn't care enough about the club".
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1357 on: January 6, 2019, 01:12:01 am »
This thread has gone weird, absolutely nothing to suggest he’s anything but a good pro. He’s started 2 games all season and has seen a CB and a midfielder preferred to him at right back so asked to go, don’t see how that apparently means he thinks nothing of the club or is disruptive.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1358 on: January 6, 2019, 01:15:41 am »
As he's the one who's actually had a conversation with Klopp about his role, he probably does know better than us how many games he might expect to play. Both Gomez and Milner have been selected ahead of him this season when Trent has been out, and Clyne has more visibility than us of how youngsters like Camacho and Hoever might be impressing. It seems more likely that it wasn't that high, given his decision, than drawing a baseless conclusion that he "doesn't care enough about the club".

Gomez and Milner were selected ahead of him because he wasn’t fit

He cane back v Man U amd outnin a solid display and should’ve played v city to be honest

He’s left us with one young RB. We’re challenging for the league and he goes to Bournemouth cos he wants more games ? Ok, bye

Jurgen Klopp

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1359 on: January 6, 2019, 01:19:56 am »
Gomez and Milner were selected ahead of him because he wasn’t fit

He cane back v Man U amd outnin a solid display and should’ve played v city to be honest

He’s left us with one young RB. We’re challenging for the league and he goes to Bournemouth cos he wants more games ? Ok, bye
He played several preseason games and in the EFL cup against Chelsea in September. He's been 'fit' all season. He wasn't selected.

And he hasn't left us with one young RB. Firstly, we have more than that. And secondly, in the end it was Klopp's decision, not Clyne's.