Author Topic: United 3-1 Liverpool FT  (Read 199836 times)

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Re: United 3-1 Liverpool FT
« Reply #320 on: September 12, 2015, 07:36:20 pm »
2 wonder goals and an offside goal.

Defence shite like always.
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: September 12, 2015, 07:36:28 pm »
Let's get the positive out of the way. What a fucking goal from benteke

Now, the rest of it. That was one of the most embarassing, fucking toothless performance I have seen in a red (white) shirt. Hodgsonesque levels of performance.

I can't believe the amount if money that has been squandered on this team over the last three years, and have it set up by a manager who apparently dorsn't have a fucking clue what he is doing.

We are going backwards... Time for a change.

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #322 on: September 12, 2015, 07:36:35 pm »
This will tell us a lot about how ambitious FSG actually are, no ambitious owners would let him take charge of another match. It's clear as day that he's a spent force here, there's no point hanging around, get rid and get someone with experience of winning trophies through the door.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #323 on: September 12, 2015, 07:36:49 pm »
Amazing how many goals Skrtel costs us every single season.

Cmon its all lovrens fault.  We need Lucas in the team to protect the defence and once firmino gets a start we'll be flying.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #324 on: September 12, 2015, 07:36:58 pm »
I actually think we have good players but the manager is absolutely gutless. First half was an absolutely joke. Even GH wasn't 'that' defensive at Manu's place.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #325 on: September 12, 2015, 07:37:06 pm »
120 people have so far asked for Brendan to be sacked in 7 pages..

Doesn't that tell up you something.

It's time for people to face the truth now. This can't carry on for much longer. We look clueless -300m later.

Offline skooma

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our change into rain is no change at all.
« Reply #326 on: September 12, 2015, 07:37:13 pm »
I usually don't go in for manager hate, I can't say that I hate him, but after 4 seasons and transfer windows he really should have a better handle on the situation.

Things don't always work out the way you want them to I guess.

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #327 on: September 12, 2015, 07:37:17 pm »
Sign a striker and play them left wing 😂😂😂

Wasn't even left wing, he spent more time tracking back.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: September 12, 2015, 07:37:20 pm »
When we bothered to have a go at them, we didn't look as woeful.

But, we should've been a lot more bold from the outset. We don't have the defence to grind out goalless draws or nick a 1-0.

Lovren has his critics. However Skrtel is just as bad. Play in the air and he's good. Isolate him 1 on 1 and he's fairly suspect. 

I've been in the Rodgers in camp, but he's edging just in to the on borrowed time zone now.

Worst United team in years and we made it easy for them. Didn't have any interest in trying to win that game until it was too late.

What happened to that gung-ho, get it forward fast style of play? I know Suarez was immense, but the whole set up and tempo has just died on its arse.

As for their fans, just a vile, vile bunch. Disappointing to hear some of ours react, but it was always going to happen as they're like a bully in the school yard who will constantly poke and poke away but go running to the teacher when their target hits back.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: September 12, 2015, 07:37:24 pm »
It's a reasonable enough opinion.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #330 on: September 12, 2015, 07:37:27 pm »
Well that was one of our worst teams playing at their worst. United deserved their win as they played the better football and played as a team.

We have completely lost our way. We are going backwards buying poor players. We have no idea how to play as a team and look like a lot of individuals trying their hearts out.

We may as well not play Benteke as he gets no support. He scored a fantastic goal but he gets no support.

I said a couple of weeks ago that West Ham will finish above us and I've seen nothing to change that. We will be rolled over by teams with desire and shape...........we have neither.

I have watched us for a long long time and this is worse than Hodgson or Souness.........it's dire.

We had a chance to reset and start again but we kept the manager and we bought more average players and we're playing like a team who don't have any idea.

Wake me up when we have a clear out and some decent players brought in.

Btw.......changing the manager will not change our season as the players will get us nowhere.
#JFT97

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #331 on: September 12, 2015, 07:37:37 pm »
Whats the fucking point in playing Ings off the left? Shocking managerial choices.
Well, that's one in a long list. Maybe Rodgers thinks he's so brilliant he'll tactically confuse the opposition...or something equally bizarre and illogical.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #332 on: September 12, 2015, 07:37:42 pm »
can't wait for the super fans to show up and tell us how everything is fine  :wave

Doubt you'll find many defending that, mate.

Offline acks

• Kopite
« Reply #333 on: September 12, 2015, 07:37:45 pm »

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: September 12, 2015, 07:37:48 pm »
To add one positive post amidst the many negative ones; Benteke's goal has to be one of the best we've ever scored at that ground if I'm not mistaken.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: September 12, 2015, 07:37:58 pm »
I'm hoping they're trying to get klopps number, but they'd probably end up getting klinsmann

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #336 on: September 12, 2015, 07:38:20 pm »
Why so rigid? Brendan has completely abandoned his principles. Very disappointing display.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #337 on: September 12, 2015, 07:38:26 pm »
I'll add my name to the list as well for the first time. We are clueless all over the pitch. Sourness is right "square pegs in round holes". Fuck me Rodgers has been here long enough to find a decent left back and we now have a right footed youngster playing there (he's actually a rare bright spot but that is not the point). Take Ibe out and who are our wide players? Transfers are a joke. A total fucking shambles.
JFT97

Offline BEAST

• IEBOY - TIME FOR BOCK BOCK!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sturridge dance
« Reply #338 on: September 12, 2015, 07:38:36 pm »
there's just no logic to any of it.

The players deserve better than this level of planning.  I mean your primary job as a MANAGER in general is to get the best out of your players/employees/students/volunteers/whatever.

Feel sorry for Benteke.  Since when is Firmino a wide midfielder? 

I mean fine if you want to line up that specific 11 in that specific formation then get the best out of it and impose your athleticism out there and press the fuck out of them. 

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #339 on: September 12, 2015, 07:38:36 pm »
Someone in our club should call Klopp before Chelsea does
I wasn't going to say this, but I must admit, you read my mind.

I thought United intercepted and tackled well for a team we were all laughing about as dreck. I think the largest tactical decision Brendan got wrong today was playing not to lose, which backfired on him. Martial got a nice goal whilst we were wide open. I would love someone to explain to me what the plan was to the shape of our team, it just had no chance really, most obviously reflected in that first half performance. Ibe looked better today, Origi looked promising, lovely Benteke goal. I felt robbed though still of a two up front, as Ings had all his shift as a defender for some reason.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
« Reply #340 on: September 12, 2015, 07:38:47 pm »
In Swahili that was takataka (rubbish)

It was Takataka in every language.... Maybe that's where Rodgers went wrong, He's playing Takataka and he's supposed to be playing Tika- Taka
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• Elevated to the RAWK Peerage. Furious Legend In His Own Lunchtime.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Humans were harmed in the making of this picture
« Reply #341 on: September 12, 2015, 07:38:50 pm »
What happened to 'going for the throat from the off'?   Total cr*p. 
From the Country of Liverpool

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: September 12, 2015, 07:38:53 pm »
Schweinstiger makes Milner look like a Sunday league player. Which is understandable we sign a guy (Milner) who has only had one season top flight football as a CM and gave him a 150k contract. And he is 30 so he can't improve his game intelligence and tactical awareness.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:01 pm »
Not making decisions at the right time condemns clubs. Should have made the decision in the summer. Whatever happens now, we're dealing with the wreckage of a season.

Clear as day, was at the time, even more so now. Sure it may have appeared to be a "knee jerk" reaction to the Stoke result, but truth is we were just as poor between that shambles and the loss at home to Utd. 14 points on 13 games since that defeat, relegation form.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:03 pm »
We would have been better off getting the point or two we deserved from the first two games, and quick action being taken right about now.

Any extra time under him is critical time wasted. We need to reinvigorate ourselves and start anew as soon as we can.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:04 pm »
I'm hoping they're trying to get klopps number, but they'd probably end up getting klinsmann
Credited with revolutionising the German Football system.

Offline Carly

• Rafa Obsessive. Wales Rugby Union fan. Defianately!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #346 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:05 pm »

We'll end up with someone like Gary Monk.  Owners are more interested in potential rather than someone who knows how to win things..

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:05 pm »
And completely agree with the pundits btw. The design of their free kick was so obvious, even on TV. How fucking dozy were our players for none of them to see or anticipate it
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline alfonso

• Simply adores orange squash. With not one, not two either, but yea verily with three, that is correct, THREE ice cubes therein! Do not forget his straw though.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Salford - crime capital of England
« Reply #348 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:06 pm »
Awful and hands up anyone who thought we would win after 5 mins?

If there is one thing I dislike about Skrtl is how he stands off attackers with their back to him and lets them turn.
Their wonder boy scored a goal that should have been dealt with on the flank.

Anyway, I have been apathetic for months. Non of the signings changed it due to seasons of shite being signed bar one or two players.
And Can will not be a top notch midfielder.
"I know Liverpool fans care more about their club's success than the national team." Rafael Benitez

"Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second." Bob Paisley

"When zonal marking goes wrong, the system is blamed. When man-to-man marking fails, an individual is blamed and the system goes uncriticised." A LFC fan talking sense

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:06 pm »
How did Can stay on for 90 minutes?
Milner was awful and should have stayed up for first - he shit out?
We achieved an objective of not getting beat at halftime but the overall performance and in-game management makes that half questionable.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 08:02:09 pm by John C »

Offline SanjP

• Boys Pen
« Reply #350 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:16 pm »
Such a shit performanc.  And skrtel... he needs to be dropped...spreads so much uncertainty in the defence. As bad as Lovren.

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #351 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:16 pm »
I actually think we have good players but the manager is absolutely gutless. First half was an absolutely joke. Even GH wasn't 'that' defensive at Manu's place.

I think our team is alright. Top 6 is where we should finish with the players we have. We still haven't got enough goals in our team. We've got one striker worth his salt, who will score more than 10/15. other than him, we've got no one in our team who'll score more than 10
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:19 pm »
Lucas was all but sold to Beşiktaş and now he's suddenly a 1st team regular again, how on earth is that possible at a club that has a plan?! And I've said it many times before but Martin Skrtel is absolutely terrible, almost as bad as Lovren.

Im really struggling to see what people see in Lucas? Nice hair, says unlucky funny? Certainly nothing on the football field.

Lad had a decent spell five years ago, and he's done nothing since. His legs have gone. Painful watching him and everyone dropping deep to cover his lack of mobility.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:29 pm »
Klinsmann is doing well to be fair

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:32 pm »
Whatever. I can't even get mad at the result.

Same. Best case scenario was always a 0-0. I didn't expect us to concede three, though. But who cares. Everyone better get used to more of this, as the owners have backed Rodgers.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline JustDan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:38 pm »
As much as I dislike seeing us play as we have for the start of the season, it's all good when we are winning as we did the first couple of matches. Those & the Arsenal draw made me think we were on to a good thing; more defensively sound but still getting results. Yeah... so much for that.

You know for a fact he'll never resign. I'd chop my jolly off if he ever did, won't happen. Loves himself too much
Be fair.. how many managers resign?

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #356 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:44 pm »
This will tell us a lot about how ambitious FSG actually are, no ambitious owners would let him take charge of another match. It's clear as day that he's a spent force here, there's no point hanging around, get rid and get someone with experience of winning trophies through the door.
Why do people keep giving FSG so much credit is beyond me. Keep the books tidy, build the stand, and cash out (haha good luck with that FSG). That's their 'ambition'. Wake up LFC fans.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:47 pm »
Whats the fucking point in playing Ings off the left? Shocking managerial choices.

Strange choice.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #358 on: September 12, 2015, 07:39:51 pm »
Since Konchesky.

And if we are being brutally honest, Hodgson was manager at a time when we sold Mascherano and were given funds enough for Poulsen.

We have spent 200 million since Suarez walked out the door. Its been over a year and we haven't looked a threat going forward for the most  part...and the defensive is as diabolical as day 1.

Seriously...how can you spend 100 million on defenders and still have a team defend like amateurs? What the fuck. I'd like to have a look at his coaching badges. Farcical stuff.
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline TrueNorthRED

• Kopite
« Reply #359 on: September 12, 2015, 07:40:02 pm »
3 goals in 5 games and one was an own goal I believe. We are not creating nearly enough chances. Worrying.
"He plays as any supporter would if they were born with such demonic talent."