Author Topic: Pre-Match Thread - Liverpool vs. Beşiktaş Jimnastik Kulüb- 19th Feb 2015 - 20:05  (Read 96781 times)

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
"Hey kop people. Listen to me. We watched a lot of Liverpool matches and every Beşiktaş match in this season. You don't know about Beşiktaş. We know both teams. And believe me. We're playing better and we're going to beat you in you're own stadium. It won't be difficult for our players because they will not feel that it is a away game because you're fans are shit. You just have one song. You'll never walk alone. We have 236643 songs like this. We have better fans !!!! Çarşı is better than kop !!! And we will beat you !! On football and on the crowd !! After a bad experience in 2007 ... we will have a unforgettable great experience in 2015 with a better team believe me !! "

:D
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Haha Bellends!
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline seenitall

• Main Stander
  • Liverpool FC has the most knowledgeable supporters
"Hey kop people. Listen to me. We watched a lot of Liverpool matches and every Beşiktaş match in this season. You don't know about Beşiktaş. We know both teams. And believe me. We're playing better and we're going to beat you in you're own stadium. It won't be difficult for our players because they will not feel that it is a away game because you're fans are shit. You just have one song. You'll never walk alone. We have 236643 songs like this. We have better fans !!!! Çarşı is better than kop !!! And we will beat you !! On football and on the crowd !! After a bad experience in 2007 ... we will have a unforgettable great experience in 2015 with a better team believe me !! "

:D
Looking forward to your after match post!!

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
Ah well.. Lots of Turkish people living around these areas and that's the way they are. It's not even winding up, they genuinely believe they're the best at absolutely anything. However, most of them are gracious in defeat, as I hope to notice next week.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline d3lu5ion

• Main Stander
One thing I can give it to them is that they have some crazy fans.. Better Team than us???? well, do I need to say it out loud  :)

Anyway, play the opponent and know their strength and weakness.. No away goals for them.. Then it should be fine, in my opinion..

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
Half Price Hoolgians alright...
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline kopitecrash

• Legacy Fan
Is this game on TV anywhere folks?
You could open a door with him, he's such a knob.

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
Is this game on TV anywhere folks?

Its on ITV Im pretty sure
Football is a lie

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline kopitecrash

• Legacy Fan
You could open a door with him, he's such a knob.

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite
People are severely underestimating Beşiktaş. They are a much better team than us, I don't understand why people think they aren't. We have virtually no European experience in this team, including our manager. I fear for us, I really do. Watching the Champions League again this week underlined to me once again how far we are off from being a solid European team let alone a force. Let's hope we can somehow fluke our way to the final but I don't see it. We need to take these games seriously though, that's for sure because Europa is more important than an FA cup final that happened to be on Gerrard's birthday.

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
People are severely underestimating Beşiktaş. They are a much better team than us, I don't understand why people think they aren't. We have virtually no European experience in this team, including our manager. I fear for us, I really do. Watching the Champions League again this week underlined to me once again how far we are off from being a solid European team let alone a force. Let's hope we can somehow fluke our way to the final but I don't see it. We need to take these games seriously though, that's for sure because Europa is more important than an FA cup final that happened to be on Gerrard's birthday.

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite
As an aside, interesting to hear Rodgers talk about Gokhan Tore in his press conference. Said he knows him well from his time at Chelsea and that he's really developed. I'd agree. Great player and the type of signing we should look to make as he wouldn't cost that much and would add to the squad. Lots of pace, skill and energy with an eye for a pass. One to watch out for tonight, he's their real danger man for me.

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...

We're not playing Real Madrid again here
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite

We're 7th in the league for a reason. We were lucky to even get into the Europa League because Ludogorets deserved it more than us. Shocking performances in Europe.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

:lmao

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite
We're not playing Real Madrid again here

You don't have to be Real Madrid to be a much better team than us let's be honest.

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
You don't have to be Real Madrid to be a much better team than us let's be honest.
are you a Liverpool fan?

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite
:lmao

Reminds me of when everyone underestimated Zenit and Basel - look how that one ended.

Offline Twitter.com

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
We're 7th in the league for a reason. We were lucky to even get into the Europa League because Ludogorets deserved it more than us. Shocking performances in Europe.

If you think that Beşiktaş is much better than us then there's a fortune for you waiting. Odds -> 6/1.

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
You're petrified at the prospect of facing Beşiktaş at home.

Laughable.

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Reminds me of when everyone underestimated Zenit and Basel - look how that one ended.

What, us winning 3-1 at home? We lost 2-0 away because we missed chances and the team we have now is much better than that team that started (barring Suarez)

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite
What's laughable is how after a few good games following complete shite that was almost coming to Hodgson levels, people think we're the holy grail now. Well reality check, we're not. We were lucky to beat Spurs (who they beat) as our team was all over the place defensively. Beşiktaş will defend much better than Spurs and they'll our exploit our gaps much better.

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan

Were much much better now than when we played those teams and we'll show it tonight with a thunderous win.
Football is a lie

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What's laughable is how after a few good games following complete shite that was almost coming to Hodgson levels, people think we're the holy grail now. Well reality check, we're not. We were lucky to beat Spurs (who they beat) as our team was all over the place defensively. Beşiktaş will defend much better than Spurs and they'll our exploit our gaps much better.

You putting money on Beşiktaş then seeing as they are much better mate? Could really earn yourself a fortune here pal.

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite
What, us winning 3-1 at home? We lost 2-0 away because we missed chances and the team we have now is much better than that team that started (barring Suarez)

Two goals were amazing free kicks from a player who's in sunny Spain now. I fail to recall us creating any real chances of note with the exception of Allen's goal. We nay have played alright but we lost, that's all that matters. Zenit away may have been unfortunate but poor play still meant we lost 2-0. Maybe our team is better now, I'll give you that.

Offline Lasardine

• Serial knob
  • Kopite
You putting money on Beşiktaş then seeing as they are much better mate? Could really earn yourself a fortune here pal.
I don't gamble thanks.

Offline Twitter.com

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
I don't gamble thanks.

No risk mate. Beşiktaş are a much better team.

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
Turkey has the most amazing and passionate set of football fans, I have to give them that. And nothing wrong with some pre-match over the top optimism which will hopefully be brutally crushed after 20 mins.

Online harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop

No need to piss your knickers over playing the European Giants Beşiktaş.

You never know if we play out of our skins and get lucky we might snatch a goalless draw!

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Leg it lad.

Offline Shepnois

• Legacy Fan
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
Haha chill out Lazar. Are you actually a LFC fan because you seem to be severely underestimating our team and how they are playing right now. We will end this tie tonight. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts post match.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo

Crap, they are not much better than us, what a load of shite. Chelsea are not much better than us and they are much better than Beşiktaş. Sure, we have to be very careful and be at our best tonight but your recent posts suggest you are thinking of the Liverpool team of a few months ago and not the present line-up.

Offline Juliman

• Kopite
C'mon lads, he's fishing (at least I hope so) ;)

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo

Agree that we underestimate them at our peril and it will be a difficult tie that could go down to the wire but you seem to be underestimating us to be honest.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I don't gamble thanks.

You're just bitter because you're suspended mate, come back when we're in the semi finals. you'll feel better when you can get on the pitch. PS nice hair
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity

@LuchoGarcia14 "Tonight at Anfield YNWA will be sing loud as always is...@LFC vs Beşiktaş #memories  #oncearedalwaysared "
"Genuine Struggle Leads To Genuine Success" - Yevado Annadle

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

It's Chico time!

Is that his son who the thumb sucking celebration was all about? How time flies!

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Sod off with that! Grim times ahead, wow.

Get some positive energy in ya!