Author Topic: Real Madrid vs Liverpool 4/11/14 (NOT A TICKET EXCHANGE)  (Read 58240 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool 4/11/14
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2014, 05:57:02 pm »
Anyone who goes to the away leg of madrid should be sorted for the next couple of campaigns you should think subject if we get to the final!  ;D
Not at all. That will only apply if we get another big away allocation (at least as many as we will get for Madrid) at a particular ground.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline HuytonRed_91

• Anny Roader
  • Scouser's rule the country
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2014, 06:08:40 pm »
Pretty much what I've just said mate, completely agree

Question then::: It's had me wondering. - Last 16 (If we get there)

Do they say basel, Ludgorets, Madrid 3 aways priority

2 aways next

Then 1 away as alot of seaosn ticket holders will be able to get Real Madrid away or on the one does anyone think they will bring a 2012 in aswell?

E.g 1 away Madrid / Basel / Ludgorets and one 2012 Udinese / YB / Anzi / Zenit etc?

It will go to 2010/11 before all season ticket holders. The club have said previous campaignS as in plural
Come on you mighty reds

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2014, 06:43:18 pm »
It will go to 2010/11 before all season ticket holders. The club have said previous campaignS as in plural
I am sure it was mentioned earlier on here that, based on previous years, allocation for Basel Madrid and Ludo will be purely on previous years' away credits. Away allocation for the knockout rounds will be based on this year's aways and - if necessary - previous years' aways. That is why the club says campaignS.

In other words going to Basel will not increase your chances of getting a Madrid or Ludo ticket but will increase your chances of a last 16 ticket.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 06:44:49 pm by Smudgester »

Offline HuytonRed_91

• Anny Roader
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2014, 06:50:49 pm »
I am sure it was mentioned earlier on here that, based on previous years, allocation for Basel Madrid and Ludo will be purely on previous years' away credits. Away allocation for the knockout rounds will be based on this year's aways and - if necessary - previous years' aways. That is why the club says campaignS.

In other words going to Basel will not increase your chances of getting a Madrid or Ludo ticket but will increase your chances of a last 16 ticket.

It will go those with 2010 credits, before all season ticket holders

I believe Madrid and Ludogorets will go as far as 2010 sales
Come on you mighty reds

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2014, 07:02:05 pm »
It will go those with 2010 credits, before all season ticket holders

I believe Madrid and Ludogorets will go as far as 2010 sales

No need to mess about with Ludogorets, Basel + Madrid, 1 of Basel or Madrid, ST holders then members.

Offline HuytonRed_91

• Anny Roader
« Reply #165 on: September 10, 2014, 07:04:04 pm »
No need to mess about with Ludogorets, Basel + Madrid, 1 of Basel or Madrid, ST holders then members.

You are right actually but I think season ticket and members with one away from 2010 will get a chance for Madrid before all season ticket holders
Come on you mighty reds

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2014, 07:29:08 pm »
You are right actually but I think season ticket and members with one away from 2010 will get a chance for Madrid before all season ticket holders

Won't go back that far I can't see mate.. Hope it will go to an all ST holders sale after Europa league criteria done booked my flights just need to get tickets.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: September 10, 2014, 07:43:39 pm »

They only go further back when allocations are low. So there's no need for on this one.
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #168 on: September 10, 2014, 07:52:46 pm »
So everyone is now agreed that people with 1 from 2012 will get a ticket for Madrid?

Fuck me, after missing out on Basel I think it would push me over the edge if I didn't get one for this now!  :-\ ;)
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #169 on: September 10, 2014, 08:01:34 pm »
So everyone is now agreed that people with 1 from 2012 will get a ticket for Madrid?

Fuck me, after missing out on Basel I think it would push me over the edge if I didn't get one for this now!  :-\ ;)

Yeah I think they will and then it will be a bitch fight for the remainder for all ST holders I'm hoping haha.. Desperate for it to drop to an all ST holders sale haha

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: September 10, 2014, 08:21:31 pm »
Yeah I think they will and then it will be a bitch fight for the remainder for all ST holders I'm hoping haha.. Desperate for it to drop to an all ST holders sale haha

;D Fingers crossed mate.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: September 10, 2014, 10:01:46 pm »

But that's what I mean - I am sure it was mentioned earlier that allocation for the last group away game is not dependent on the previous 2 group away games ... going to either Basel or Madrid will not have any affect on your chances of getting a Ludo ticket; and going to Basel will not affect whether you get a Madrid ticket. From what I've read, allocation for all 3 group away games will be based on Udinese, Anzhi and YB.

Could well be wrong though.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: September 10, 2014, 10:43:10 pm »
But that's what I mean - I am sure it was mentioned earlier that allocation for the last group away game is not dependent on the previous 2 group away games ... going to either Basel or Madrid will not have any affect on your chances of getting a Ludo ticket; and going to Basel will not affect whether you get a Madrid ticket. From what I've read, allocation for all 3 group away games will be based on Udinese, Anzhi and YB.

Could well be wrong though.

Im sure this is correct. Its not until the last 16 that any of Basel, Madrid or Ludo will be used as criteria.

Madrid will be based from 2012 games starting at 2+, then 1, then STH's on 0. It will prob sell out on that but if not then all members on 0.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2014, 08:00:51 am »
hoping this goes to member with 0 as we are booked on flights and accommodation.

will have to chance picking up a spare otherwise
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2014, 08:44:24 am »
Pretty much what I've just said mate, completely agree

Question then::: It's had me wondering. - Last 16 (If we get there)

Do they say basel, Ludgorets, Madrid 3 aways priority

2 aways next

Then 1 away as alot of seaosn ticket holders will be able to get Real Madrid away or on the one does anyone think they will bring a 2012 in aswell?

E.g 1 away Madrid / Basel / Ludgorets and one 2012 Udinese / YB / Anzi / Zenit etc?
it will all depend on who we get and what the allocation is but for knockout it will go off this years group stages so will start at 3

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2014, 10:43:14 am »
Regarding a few comments before if we got through and ticket allocation I wrote this in a previous thread.

Been a little bit bored in work and I was working out with only one away for the group stages will you be able to get to any further rounds? As there will be a hell of alot of tickets sold to people for Madrid so a lot more people in the Pot who can buy tickets for further rounds

My thinking on this was that Season ticket holders will probably get priority over Members when both sets are on one away like the Basle sale has been done today.

Therefore it will be members on one away that may miss out. As there will be (After the Madrid sale) 3,500 people with one away on their Season Ticket / Fancard minimum applying for the last 16 if we get through. So we need some big grounds so most of us can go!

Here's who I think we could get after the group stages and tickets for away fans based on the 5% rule that UEFA enforce. (This may be a few hundred out due to hospitality and Thomas Cook).

Group A
- A Madrid 54,960 (Capacity) - 2748 (Tickets)
-Juventus 41,000 - 2050
-Olympiacas 32,115 - 1605

Group C
-Bayern Lev 30,210 - 1510
-Benfica 65,647 - 3282
-Monaco 18,523 - 926
Zenit 21,405 - 1070

Group D
-Arsenal 60,361 - 3018
-Dortmund 80,700 - 4035
-Galatasary 52,650 - 2632

Group E
- Bayern 96,344 - 4817
-Man City 45,500 - 2275
-Roma 70,634 - 3531

Group F
-PSG 48,712 - 2435
-Barca 98,787 4939

Group G
-Scum (Chelsea) 41,798 - 2089
-Shalke 61,973 - 3098
- Lisbon 50,045 - 2502

Group H
-Porto 50,431 - 2521
-Bibao 53,332 2666
- Donetsk 52,187 - 2609

(Attendances based on Wiki so may not be 100% accurate)

I know we may not get through. But i'd like to hope we can finish atleast 2nd above Basle and Ludgorets. Anways was just a bit of fun to relate to if we do get through and it will probally alter which teams I want to get through the tournement to the next stage as I fancy more than one Football away in europe this year.

Offline mur

• Boys Pen
« Reply #176 on: September 11, 2014, 12:30:44 pm »
Alright folks,

Can someone explain to me how landing at 5.15 is cutting it tight for an 8.45 ko?
That's over 3 hours to travel 15km?!?!

Am I missing something here?

YNWA,
Mur.

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #177 on: September 11, 2014, 12:37:22 pm »
Alright folks,

Can someone explain to me how landing at 5.15 is cutting it tight for an 8.45 ko?

YNWA,
Mur.

Depends if your plane is delayed or not, it does happen.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: September 11, 2014, 01:05:25 pm »
I'm sorted for Basle and I've got flights sorted for Sofia,  I can't afford to go to Madrid as well.

I'm in an ethical dilemma because I've always been against credit hunters but if I don't get a Madrid away ticket my flights and hotel in Sofia might need to be sold on as well.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #179 on: September 11, 2014, 01:55:02 pm »
I'm sorted for Basle and I've got flights sorted for Sofia,  I can't afford to go to Madrid as well.

I'm in an ethical dilemma because I've always been against credit hunters but if I don't get a Madrid away ticket my flights and hotel in Sofia might need to be sold on as well.

Don't know why it has been moved my comment but as I say mate I have PM'd you I can help you out if needs be

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #180 on: September 11, 2014, 02:05:15 pm »

Don't know why it has been moved my comment but as I say mate I have PM'd you I can help you out if needs be

Maybe because you are known on to rawk for not paying for tickets which you received. You took my Liverpool vs Everton tickets and still didn't pay me back. Deal with this guy with caution, he is a ST who goes back on his words.

He did it to me and he will do it to you. Hope you don't get tickets for Madrid, Mr. Ashley Getty, St holder.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 02:06:49 pm by di »

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2014, 02:08:12 pm »
Maybe because you are known on to rawk for not paying for tickets which you received. You took my Liverpool vs Everton tickets and still didn't pay me back. Deal with this guy with caution, he is a ST who goes back on his words.

Sorry??? Are you actually all there mate?! I am trusted on here by many and I have dealt with a lot of people on here many will say I am a genuine person.

think you need to sort your head out

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2014, 02:08:56 pm »

He did it to me and he will do it to you. Hope you don't get tickets for Madrid, Mr. Ashley Getty, St holder.

Really? How is he still on the forum then??

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2014, 02:10:21 pm »
Alright folks,

YNWA,
Mur.

Sometimes air planes do not land on the time that it says they will.

Dunno if that's true though, heard about it somewhere once...

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2014, 02:10:52 pm »
Really? How is he still on the forum then??

Because it Never happened mate. That's why

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2014, 02:11:27 pm »

Because it Never happened mate. That's why

Just had a quick search for you in the "Can I trust this person" thread, doesn't look too merry

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2014, 02:12:04 pm »

I have sold tickets and bought off here many a time keep searching mate and you will find every person I have dealt with has had no issues.

Just look

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2014, 02:12:10 pm »

Sorry??? Are you actually all there mate?! I am trusted on here by many and I have dealt with a lot of people on here many will say I am a genuine person.

think you need to sort your head out

If you are geniune then why didn't you pay me? I send you two tickets for Liverpool vs Everton but you never sent me the money. Are you going to deny you took two tickets off me?

You are one lying and rawk users should know what you have done.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2014, 02:26:12 pm »
At the moment I'm planning on not buying a ticket for Madrid away.  I'm hoping on getting away with not buying one and still being sorted for Ludogorets    away.  I'm hoping that we'll be already through, nobody else will be that bothered about going and I can drink cheap Bulgarian beer without worrying about the outcome of the match.

If any of that changes, I doubt I'd have any problems getting rid of a Madrid away ticket to people I know personally.

Failing all of that, I'd wait for a ticket exchange to come up.

To many if's and but's at the moment.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #189 on: September 11, 2014, 02:36:58 pm »
At the moment I'm planning on not buying a ticket for Madrid away.  I'm hoping on getting away with not buying one and still being sorted for Ludogorets    away.  I'm hoping that we'll be already through, nobody else will be that bothered about going and I can drink cheap Bulgarian beer without worrying about the outcome of the match.

If any of that changes, I doubt I'd have any problems getting rid of a Madrid away ticket to people I know personally.

Failing all of that, I'd wait for a ticket exchange to come up.

To many if's and but's at the moment.

That's fair cop cant argue with that

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2014, 02:38:32 pm »
I remember when Di started a special thread for LfcMonty and it was pretty shocking

Offline mur

• Boys Pen
« Reply #191 on: September 11, 2014, 03:05:13 pm »
I certainly wouldn't risk it, if a flight doesn't get in before 11.30am on the day of the game I would fly the day before.

Finally, someone with a bit of constructive advice...
Yeah, I know flights can be delayed with any airline, but with it being Iberia from Dublin, it has me a little more nervous. I'm all in now anyway, so just hope it works out. Cheers mate!

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #192 on: September 11, 2014, 03:07:00 pm »

I have sold tickets and bought off here many a time keep searching mate and you will find every person I have dealt with has had no issues.

Just look

Check your pm, lfcmonty.

I've agreed with lfcmonty that he will pay me back today via. Bank transfer. In return, I will take my comments away once the money is in my bank.

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #193 on: September 11, 2014, 03:07:09 pm »
Yeah, I know flights can be delayed with any airline, but with it being Iberia from Dublin, it has me a little more nervous. I'm all in now anyway, so just hope it works out. Cheers mate!

Looking forward to seeing you there...

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: September 11, 2014, 03:07:10 pm »

Alternative here mate:

http://www.powerboatschool.ie/rib_rental.php

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #196 on: September 11, 2014, 03:10:13 pm »
Check your pm, lfcmonty.

I've agreed with lfcmonty that he will pay me back today via. Bank transfer. In return, I will take my comments away once the money is in my bank.

Glad to hear you've hopefully sorted it mate

Offline mur

• Boys Pen
« Reply #197 on: September 11, 2014, 03:12:17 pm »

Alternative here mate:

http://www.powerboatschool.ie/rib_rental.php

:-) I've travelled in worse ways to Pool games!

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #198 on: September 11, 2014, 03:12:18 pm »
Glad to hear you've hopefully sorted it mate

It was always going to be sorted! As I say I have not had any issues on RAWK in over 10 years of being a user

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #199 on: September 11, 2014, 03:13:47 pm »
It was always going to be sorted! As I say I have not had any issues on RAWK in over 10 years of being a user

So out of interest, why's it taken this long to sort?