Author Topic: Real Madrid vs Liverpool 4/11/14 (NOT A TICKET EXCHANGE)  (Read 58245 times)

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
Re: Real Madrid vs Liverpool 4/11/14
« Reply #120 on: September 3, 2014, 09:15:20 pm »
Will Madrid game go from Basel loyalty ?
Doubt it mate.

Knockout games will probs go on loyalty from the group games I'd have thought. For the group aways they'll use credits from the previous Europa season.

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #121 on: September 3, 2014, 09:18:52 pm »
Doubt it mate.

Knockout games will probs go on loyalty from the group games I'd have thought. For the group aways they'll use credits from the previous Europa season.

They didn't for Anzhi and Udinese, YB was used.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #122 on: September 3, 2014, 10:22:52 pm »
They didn't for Anzhi and Udinese, YB was used.

In that case I think people on 1 may be screwed when it gets to the Madrid sale if they use Basel as priority
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: September 4, 2014, 06:00:39 am »
In that case I think people on 1 may be screwed when it gets to the Madrid sale if they use Basel as priority

If they do it this way i think there be a fair few basel spares floating around.
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Strummer77

• Legacy Fan
  • @AlexDavis90
« Reply #124 on: September 4, 2014, 12:37:05 pm »
Some people are buying tickets in the home end from some Spanish website. Think it is entradasmadrid.com

Is this a legitimate website?

Offline Tconroy

• Main Stander
« Reply #125 on: September 4, 2014, 12:53:50 pm »
Some people are buying tickets in the home end from some Spanish website. Think it is entradasmadrid.com

Is this a legitimate website?

its deemed 10% safe on scamadvisor for websites

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: September 4, 2014, 12:54:01 pm »
Fastest finger first. El flighto booked from manchester - £45 rtn.

There is going to be a lot of 'us' in madrid.

Offline peter talman

• Main Stander
« Reply #127 on: September 4, 2014, 12:56:06 pm »
who remembers what section we had last time?

Offline Tconroy

• Main Stander
« Reply #128 on: September 4, 2014, 01:00:22 pm »
who remembers what section we had last time?
i think it was the fourth tier in the corner of the nort east stand! 400s or something to that affect

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #129 on: September 4, 2014, 01:00:31 pm »

I can only get the time off to go there and back, but going to struggle for a ticket through normal route as only have away champions league credits not Europa league on. :butt

So gonna have to try an get a ticket through another route people who have the credit an cant go or over there etc..

Can get it for just under £200 return trip like

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #130 on: September 4, 2014, 01:40:43 pm »
Booked Mon - Wed before they got too silly (though outward went up as I was paying! :no) so just waiting on ticket info now. STH with 1 EL away so should be ok, but far less sure about Basel!
We are a team of one half.

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #131 on: September 4, 2014, 02:41:15 pm »
Booked Mon - Wed before they got too silly (though outward went up as I was paying! :no) so just waiting on ticket info now. STH with 1 EL away so should be ok, but far less sure about Basel!

You think it will drop after 1 EL away to an ALL ST Holder's free for all for remainder?

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: September 4, 2014, 02:42:20 pm »
You think it will drop after 1 EL away to an ALL ST Holder's free for all for remainder?

That's the way they've done it in the past
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #133 on: September 4, 2014, 02:46:35 pm »
That's the way they've done it in the past

Yeah, do you think there will defo be a sale for that? Even if its like 800 or so tickets left for it? Just don't want to book it if Ive got no chance of a ticket is all. I went in 09 via the TC way coz of work but sold out now so gonna do it independently if I can almost gurantee it will go to all ST with no euro away credit for a scramble I will make sure I get one haha

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: September 4, 2014, 03:16:27 pm »
Yeah, do you think there will defo be a sale for that? Even if its like 800 or so tickets left for it? Just don't want to book it if Ive got no chance of a ticket is all. I went in 09 via the TC way coz of work but sold out now so gonna do it independently if I can almost gurantee it will go to all ST with no euro away credit for a scramble I will make sure I get one haha

Obviously nobody can guarantee that you will get one or even get the chance to get one mate as we don't know the selling criteria or even who will qualify.

There were some on here saying that Basel will sell out at 2+ from 2012 and then they will use that game as RM criteria, with it then going to STH's, then members, so people like me with 1 in the EL would be screwed.

Nobody knows. Its all speculation.

I personally think anyone with 1 will be fine for RM and it will drop to STH's but it will sell out at that with some missing out. This is the way they have done it in the past so would be pretty tight to do it any differently. There are also too many travelling for it to go any lower than STH's imo.

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #135 on: September 4, 2014, 11:49:04 pm »
Just had a quick look on Viagogo for tickets in the Real Madrid end and there are no Champions league tickets there at all. Only La Liga :(

Think I might have to run around and find a few mates with Season tickets who have no intention of going Basel and Madrid as I never went to Udinese, Young Boys, Zenit or Anzhi and the club fucked me over with Hearts claiming it never counted!
« Last Edit: September 4, 2014, 11:51:16 pm by MJohnson2 »
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #136 on: September 5, 2014, 12:01:06 am »
You reckon the club 'fucked you over' re Hearts away? It was a qualifying round. Those games never have and are unlikely to ever qualify for future ticket allocations. A few thousand went to Hearts including you knowing full well it wouldn't give any future credit. We went to Hearts to support the team.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: September 5, 2014, 04:37:40 am »
You reckon the club 'fucked you over' re Hearts away? It was a qualifying round. Those games never have and are unlikely to ever qualify for future ticket allocations. A few thousand went to Hearts including you knowing full well it wouldn't give any future credit. We went to Hearts to support the team.

I went to that game for the soul purpose of supporting the team, like I do for every game I go to. Qualifying round or not its still a European match. I know the club don't use it as a credit for future matches but why not?

And for the record when I went to Edinburgh I never gave a shit about what future matches I could go to after the Hearts match as I was too focused on supporting the team.   
« Last Edit: September 5, 2014, 04:39:22 am by MJohnson2 »

Offline LfcMonty

• Kopite
« Reply #138 on: September 5, 2014, 07:44:07 am »

I'm just hoping they have a small allocation left for all ST holders with no European away credit on to fight for after the other sale's!

Got me trip sorted just need to get the ticket. Went in 09 and that was well... people who went know!

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: September 6, 2014, 06:16:42 pm »
So when are people expecting the selling arrangement to be announced ?

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #140 on: September 6, 2014, 06:52:42 pm »

Not for a few week yet mate

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: September 6, 2014, 07:31:19 pm »

Won't be until mid October time mate

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: September 6, 2014, 11:02:08 pm »
Still have a bad feeling they are going to discount people on 1 away for this and just drop it to all STH's from 2+.

Why can they not just release how they are going to do things at the start of the season so everyone knows where they stand. Instead there is this constant speculation, questioning and worry.

Long few weeks ahead until the selling arrangements get announced  :-\ :'( :butt :hally :duh :sad

Offline HuytonRed_91

• Anny Roader
  • Scouser's rule the country
« Reply #143 on: September 7, 2014, 01:13:35 pm »
Still have a bad feeling they are going to discount people on 1 away for this and just drop it to all STH's from 2+.

Why can they not just release how they are going to do things at the start of the season so everyone knows where they stand. Instead there is this constant speculation, questioning and worry.

Long few weeks ahead until the selling arrangements get announced  :-\ :'( :butt :hally :duh :sad

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/169759-champions-league-tickets-notice

Ahead of today's Champions League draw, Liverpool FC would like to remind supporters that the club will be using game purchase history from previous European campaigns to manage the sale of tickets for both home and away matches.

Think that tells you mate. Campaigns not campaign
Come on you mighty reds

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: September 7, 2014, 03:52:01 pm »

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/169759-champions-league-tickets-notice

Ahead of today's Champions League draw, Liverpool FC would like to remind supporters that the club will be using game purchase history from previous European campaigns to manage the sale of tickets for both home and away matches.

Think that tells you mate. Campaigns not campaign

Nice one mate. So effectively there's no chance of them just using Basel for priority for the Real game like some have said as they will be using the campaign from 2012. Happy days.

In that case everyone on 1 from 2012 should be sorted for Real.

Offline HuytonRed_91

• Anny Roader
  • Scouser's rule the country
« Reply #145 on: September 7, 2014, 04:21:43 pm »
Nice one mate. So effectively there's no chance of them just using Basel for priority for the Real game like some have said as they will be using the campaign from 2012. Happy days.

In that case everyone on 1 from 2012 should be sorted for Real.

Would imagine so like.

I am hoping I get one with one credit  from the European campaign before that
Come on you mighty reds

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: September 8, 2014, 08:40:38 am »
Booked the flights for this last night. Fly from Manchester on the Monday to Barcelona. Tuesday morning fly from there to Madrid and then Wednesday to Milan for a few hours before coming home. £118 in total so not too bad

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #147 on: September 8, 2014, 09:04:51 am »
Booked the flights for this last night. Fly from Manchester on the Monday to Barcelona. Tuesday morning fly from there to Madrid and then Wednesday to Milan for a few hours before coming home. £118 in total so not too bad

Nice little tour there...

Online cmred

• Kemlynite
« Reply #148 on: September 8, 2014, 01:56:44 pm »
Anyone have any idea, if a flight landed at 5.15 in Madrid on the tuesday would be cutting it tooo fine??

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #149 on: September 8, 2014, 02:01:05 pm »
8.45 ko. Prob be ok, just! Metro from airport to ground - if your flight is on time!!
We are a team of one half.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #150 on: September 8, 2014, 02:48:38 pm »
Anyone have any idea, if a flight landed at 5.15 in Madrid on the tuesday would be cutting it tooo fine??
3.5 hours to do a 15km journey should be easy!
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline mvma

• Boys Pen
  • Red from Melb
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2014, 10:16:04 am »
Just had a quick look on Viagogo for tickets in the Real Madrid end and there are no Champions league tickets there at all. Only La Liga :(

Think I might have to run around and find a few mates with Season tickets who have no intention of going Basel and Madrid as I never went to Udinese, Young Boys, Zenit or Anzhi and the club fucked me over with Hearts claiming it never counted!

I'm from Australia and there's quite a few for sale starting from $153 AUD if you try viagogo.com rather than viagogo.co.uk- could that be the issue?

I'm heading over to live in the UK on a youth Visa from early October and the gf and I have this trip on our list. Would anyone know what section the Liverpool fans have allocated? Looking to sit as close to them as I can!  :)

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2014, 10:25:13 am »

If it isn't delayed you will be fine.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2014, 11:48:55 am »
When we played Lille in 2010 our flight was due to land about 2pm.  It was delayed 3 hours in taking off & knock on effects meant we only just made ko.  Since then I won't get match day plane unless its a morning flight. 

But if you've no other option perhaps you have to take the risk. I know I'd rather pay a bit extra for earlier flight to be sure I made it.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2014, 05:18:22 pm »

Based on the Basel ticket sale, im guessing the club will be using anyone with Basel on their ST/Members cards and one of Anzhi/Young Boys for the 1st batch of tickets for the Madrid sale. 2nd one will most likely be anyone with Basel and then if any left it will probably go to all Season Ticket holders.

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2014, 05:23:29 pm »
I'm from Australia and there's quite a few for sale starting from $153 AUD if you try viagogo.com rather than viagogo.co.uk- could that be the issue?

I'm heading over to live in the UK on a youth Visa from early October and the gf and I have this trip on our list. Would anyone know what section the Liverpool fans have allocated? Looking to sit as close to them as I can!  :)

Just tried that and annoyingly on viagogo.co.uk there are no links to Champions league tickets, only league matches. Yet on viagogo.com there are however, i cant click on them as the link is not available in this country (UK). Dicks.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2014, 05:26:08 pm »
Based on the Basel ticket sale, im guessing the club will be using anyone with Basel on their ST/Members cards and one of Anzhi/Young Boys for the 1st batch of tickets for the Madrid sale. 2nd one will most likely be anyone with Basel and then if any left it will probably go to all Season Ticket holders.

So what happens to members who went to 1 away 2012.

Surely it will be them first before its an open sale for season tickets

Also you wont have been able to get a Basel ticket without 1 away from 2012

- It will go 2 aways from 2012 FC / ST
- One away 2012 FC / ST
-Season Ticket with 0 aways if any left

There's too many tickets to put even more blocks like Basel from this season on

- Also forgot to mention the Club has said they will reward people who went away in 2012 in the sales
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 05:29:52 pm by Smithy_88 »

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2014, 05:26:39 pm »

To get Basel you need to have min of one from Europa anyway. I think it will be Basel, then anyone with min 1 from Europa. Everyone should be guaranteed one from these 2 groups. Then drop to all STH. OR just min 1 from Europa, then STH.

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2014, 05:30:39 pm »
To get Basel you need to have min of one from Europa anyway. I think it will be Basel, then anyone with min 1 from Europa. Everyone should be guaranteed one from these 2 groups. Then drop to all STH. OR just min 1 from Europa, then STH.

Pretty much what I've just said mate, completely agree

Question then::: It's had me wondering. - Last 16 (If we get there)

Do they say basel, Ludgorets, Madrid 3 aways priority

2 aways next

Then 1 away as alot of seaosn ticket holders will be able to get Real Madrid away or on the one does anyone think they will bring a 2012 in aswell?

E.g 1 away Madrid / Basel / Ludgorets and one 2012 Udinese / YB / Anzi / Zenit etc?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 05:33:38 pm by Smithy_88 »

Offline ComboDe

• Anny Roader
« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2014, 05:47:57 pm »
Anyone who goes to the away leg of madrid should be sorted for the next couple of campaigns you should think subject if we get to the final!  ;D