Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6793978 times)

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #280 on: August 16, 2014, 04:58:57 pm »
Arsenal and Chelsea their next two. Both at home.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #281 on: August 16, 2014, 04:59:11 pm »
How many did their big money signing score?
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: August 16, 2014, 05:02:08 pm »
Had a text from a mate saying one more point more than your lot.  I mean i've not spoken to him in a few days and that's the first message I get.  :lmao

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: August 16, 2014, 05:03:11 pm »
RUN
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #284 on: August 16, 2014, 05:04:08 pm »
Arsenal and Chelsea their next two. Both at home.
They always raise their game against the bigger teams.

... a Merseyside thing?
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #285 on: August 16, 2014, 05:13:30 pm »
How many did their big money signing score?

He hit row z in a one on one.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #286 on: August 16, 2014, 05:13:49 pm »
Haha just walked out behind a couple of them.

And I quote

'We'll still finish top four easy la, when Barkleys fit'
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #287 on: August 16, 2014, 05:16:40 pm »
They are blaming Stones on GOT.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: August 16, 2014, 05:18:52 pm »
They were dogshit. Teams with proper quality, even sides like Newcastle and Stoke will cause them problems this season.
this the van gaal thread?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #289 on: August 16, 2014, 05:19:14 pm »

:D

Jagielka if anyone. Stones is hugely overrated though.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: August 16, 2014, 05:19:33 pm »

Beckenbauer? Surely not!
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #291 on: August 16, 2014, 05:19:53 pm »
Not us?
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #292 on: August 16, 2014, 05:21:49 pm »
They were dogshit. Teams with proper quality, even sides like Newcastle and Stoke will cause them problems this season.
Did you see how awful Stoke were today?  :P

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: August 16, 2014, 05:23:44 pm »
Feel sorry for the wives of the lads on GOT
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #294 on: August 16, 2014, 05:27:01 pm »
Feel sorry for the wives of the lads on GOT
The women are worse than the lads.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #295 on: August 16, 2014, 06:32:54 pm »
Apparently Martinez said post match, they're not sure how long Barkley will be out as the scans are inconclusive. Could be 4-6 weeks or 3-4 months.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Factor Winner 2012 - it's a rap, folks!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: August 16, 2014, 06:32:57 pm »
What's the world on Barkley now? I'm hearing he could be out for up to a few months?

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: August 16, 2014, 06:36:01 pm »
Medial ligament isn't it? Not seen anything about months like

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: August 16, 2014, 06:36:48 pm »
Apparently Martinez said post match, they're not sure how long Barkley will be out as the scans are inconclusive. Could be 4-6 weeks or 3-4 months.

What's the world on Barkley now? I'm hearing he could be out for up to a few months?
3-4 months ,now that will be a kick in the bollocks for our bitter neighbours.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #299 on: August 16, 2014, 06:41:42 pm »
Barkley will be out for a 'long, long time' according to Martinez. ACL perhaps? I know they said medial ligaments but perhaps it's worse than they initially thought.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #300 on: August 16, 2014, 06:41:44 pm »
The echo says this

Roberto Martinez has said star midfielder Ross Barkley could be out of action for "anything from seven weeks to four or five months".

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #301 on: August 16, 2014, 06:51:44 pm »
That's their season written off already, oh well at least they got a good excuse.

They better hope Bobby brown shoes doesn't Wigan them, which is entirely possible now they put that picture up asking for it.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2014, 07:01:00 pm »
Medial Ligament torn according to sly sports news. 5 months. I would say that is a conservative estimate. Bad news for the lad. Rivalry apart that is a bad injury for any player.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #303 on: August 16, 2014, 07:11:13 pm »
Medial Ligament torn according to sly sports news. 5 months. I would say that is a conservative estimate. Bad news for the lad. Rivalry apart that is a bad injury for any player.

True. I don't wish injury on any player. Barkley seems like a good kid. Hopefully he can recover fully from this in time for his move to City next summer.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: August 16, 2014, 07:15:34 pm »
Was going to he a big part of their team this season as well ,bit cruel on the lad that if true.

Offline IndianRed

• Legacy Fan
  • Derp Derp
« Reply #305 on: August 16, 2014, 07:18:33 pm »
Depends on the grade of the Medial Ligament sprain I would say. A moderate sprain and he could be back in 2 months. A severe sprain and it would take 4-5 months for the recovery. Pretty unlucky for Barkley, especially with it happening in training.

My guess would be that they are waiting for the swelling around the injured area to subside before assessing how bad the sprain is. That's why Martinez is unable to provide a solid timeline for him.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: August 16, 2014, 07:26:46 pm »
Depends on the grade of the Medial Ligament sprain I would say. A moderate sprain and he could be back in 2 months. A severe sprain and it would take 4-5 months for the recovery. Pretty unlucky for Barkley, especially with it happening in training.

My guess would be that they are waiting for the swelling around the injured area to subside before assessing how bad the sprain is. That's why Martinez is unable to provide a solid timeline for him.
So either way he's definitely out for 2 months and not the 4-6 weeks first mentioned ?

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: August 16, 2014, 07:27:47 pm »
20 and he's already had a broken leg and ligament injury, not good for him

Offline Carly

• Rafa Obsessive. Wales Rugby Union fan. Defianately!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: August 16, 2014, 07:28:41 pm »

Yup.  I dont like them, but wouldnt wish an injury like that on any player.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: August 16, 2014, 07:28:57 pm »
Yup.  I dont like them, but wouldnt wish an injury like that on any player.

Evra?

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: August 16, 2014, 07:30:32 pm »
Evra?
Oh there's definitely some players I'd wish it on and Evra is most certainly one of them.

Offline Carly

• Rafa Obsessive. Wales Rugby Union fan. Defianately!
  • Legacy Fan

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: August 16, 2014, 07:32:39 pm »
Ahh, that sucks if it's true. Especially for a young talent like him.

Offline IndianRed

• Legacy Fan
  • Derp Derp
« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2014, 07:41:18 pm »
So either way he's definitely out for 2 months and not the 4-6 weeks first mentioned ?

Yeah, between 6-8 weeks I would say. I hope they are sensible with his recovery as knee injuries are an absolute bitch to overcome and there is a high risk of re-injury if the recovery process is not handled with patience. But knowing Everton, they will try everything possible to throw him on the pitch for the Derby game against us in a few weeks.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2014, 07:44:01 pm »
Yeah, between 6-8 weeks I would say. I hope they are sensible with his recovery as knee injuries are an absolute bitch to overcome and there is a high risk of re-injury if the recovery process is not handled with patience. But knowing Everton, they will try everything possible to throw him on the pitch for the Derby game against us in a few weeks.
He's not really a player who plays well when he's not 100% fit as it restricts the best part of his game so they should wait until he is to bring him back in.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #315 on: August 16, 2014, 08:19:43 pm »
Rivalry aside I feel genuinely sorry for the kid if he's out for that long (which it looks like he will be), you don't wish that on any player (with the exception of John Terry)
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #316 on: August 16, 2014, 09:58:31 pm »
Rivalry aside I feel genuinely sorry for the kid if he's out for that long (which it looks like he will be), you don't wish that on any player (with the exception of John Terry)

Or Evra.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #317 on: August 16, 2014, 10:02:05 pm »
True. I don't wish injury on any player. Barkley seems like a good kid. Hopefully he can recover fully from this in time for his move to City next summer.
True but he needs to watch his recovery in anticipation for his subsequent transfer to Sunderland in two years' time.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: August 17, 2014, 09:14:17 am »
Just seen Everton games then, Barry is a proper alehouse footballer now isn't he.

They are in trouble without barkley.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #319 on: August 17, 2014, 09:20:03 am »
Just seen Everton games then, Barry is a proper alehouse footballer now isn't he.

They are in trouble without barkley.
Nah they have Bobby, they will win the Europa and get 4th place, no problem, he's got a fucking big picture of himself on the building and everything, only winners have that.