Author Topic: Expectations for 2014/15 Season  (Read 96655 times)

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Expectations for 2014/15 Season
« Reply #680 on: May 26, 2015, 03:39:00 am »
I just looked at the reddit thing, i didnt even read it properly before. Now it could have been photoshoped but there is a serious allegation there which I'd like to see PoP respond to. In one place he is claiming to have coached at Premier League level in 2012. In a more recent post - who actually stalks people to this degree? - PoP says he has not yet reached PL-level as a coach.

I reiterate, it could be photoshopped, but an explanation is long overdue since he now dominates discussions: just what are his qualifications? And why does he spend hours of his time, often late at night, on Rawk unlike any other professional coach?
Look, I have never seen those claims from him. All I have seen is some people telling him to show his coaches badges up his ass during a heated argument ;D So I assumed he coached in some ways, but certainly not in the Premier League.

Regardless, I couldn't care if he coached. As you have correctly said in your previous post, even top managers like Wenger and Benitez made some disastrous decisions like buying Jeffers and Degen. We are the fans that are supposed to discuss and argue football and related events. So I don't care if he has a coaching badge or not, though lying to score points is low, I haven't seen those posts myself, so I will not pass a judgment.

I only judge what I see, and I was a bit disappointed with his par and goals analyses. Yeah, goals are important, but reading that, you got the impression that attack is the most important part of the team. To me, midfield is. But once PoP declared that goals are the most important thing in a team (or something to that extent), and that goalscorers cannot be coached (again, something I don't agree with), that was that, it was accepted like a gospel ;D

Anyway, hope he comes back and clarifies some of the accusations, but even if he chooses not to, it's OK with me. I am glad people will have a chance to discuss things on a more even ground now without some worshiping him.

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #681 on: May 26, 2015, 03:39:12 am »
I just looked at the reddit thing, i didnt even read it properly before. Now it could have been photoshoped but there is a serious allegation there which I'd like to see PoP respond to. In one place he is claiming to have coached at Premier League level in 2012. In a more recent post - who actually stalks people to this degree? - PoP says he has not yet reached PL-level as a coach.

I reiterate, it could be photoshopped, but an explanation is long overdue since he now dominates discussions: just what are his qualifications? And why does he spend hours of his time, often late at night, on Rawk unlike any other professional coach?

Pretty sure someone on here would remember that.

I don't remember PoP ever mentioning PL experience in any capacity.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #682 on: May 26, 2015, 03:43:07 am »
Pretty sure someone on here would remember that.

I don't remember PoP ever mentioning PL experience in any capacity.
I'm asking that he clarifies what his qualifications are, I'm not trying to call him out or suspecting that he's a liar. Because he often refers to his years of experience in debates. And it's got to the point that you can't disagree with him in a thread except very very carefully.

Offline lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #683 on: May 26, 2015, 03:44:35 am »
And why does he spend hours of his time, often late at night, on Rawk unlike any other professional coach?

perhaps he's in a different time zone?

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #684 on: May 26, 2015, 03:46:24 am »
perhaps he's in a different time zone?
Maybe he is. I just expect that if he continues to refer to his coaching experience and qualifications, that he tells us what that constitutes. So people aren't confused.

And as I said, I like his contributions, especially the longer essay-style things. I've definitely learnt plenty from him, want him to stay and think that some people in the other forum were being stupid by blaming him for Liverpool's defeat.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #685 on: May 26, 2015, 03:55:46 am »
And as I said, I like his contributions, especially the longer essay-style things. I've definitely learnt plenty from him, want him to stay and think that some people in the other forum were being stupid by blaming him for Liverpool's defeat.
They are angry at the club as a whole and PoP, as one of those who seem to be familiar with Brendan's approach - he doesn't support the guy blindly though - is the target for that misdirected angst. To some of  them PoP = Brendan.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #686 on: May 26, 2015, 03:58:03 am »
They are angry at the club as a whole and PoP, as one of those who seem to be familiar with Brendan's approach - he doesn't support the guy blindly though - is the target for that misdirected angst. To some of  them PoP = Brendan.
Yes, I know, but that's childish. By 'the other forum' i meant the other thread, of course.

Offline stevensr123

• bedwetter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #687 on: May 26, 2015, 04:10:04 am »
Nah Pop turned arrogant as fuck, telling people they are idiots for having an opinion etc so I'm guessing the people he called idiots are now saying Pop spread a lot of bull shit regardless of how qualified he is or not.

Either way who gives a crap?
PUSSY cat, PUSSY cat, I love you,  yes I do.......

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #688 on: May 26, 2015, 04:17:41 am »
Nah Pop turned arrogant as fuck, telling people they are idiots for having an opinion etc so I'm guessing the people he called idiots are now saying Pop spread a lot of bull shit regardless of how qualified he is or not.

Either way who gives a crap?
There has been a bit of a hubris issue which isn't nice but you can negotiate with him so that he continues to do his articles and answer questions. Anyway we are turning this thread into a PoP thread, which is partly my fault...

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #689 on: May 26, 2015, 04:23:26 am »
There has been a bit of a hubris issue which isn't nice but you can negotiate with him so that he continues to do his articles and answer questions. Anyway we are turning this thread into a PoP thread, which is partly my fault...
The good thing is that the thread still contains PoP predictions for the season. If he indeed wrote that "Certainly, as far as the attack, we're stronger in both depth and quality this season." ;D it is a horrendous prediction.

PoP would have been fired from Real Madrid for that kind of form ;D

In another thread, he clearly stated to me that Simeone is below Di Matteo in coach rankings, but then ended up saying I don't understand his very simple sentence. So you can be called dense at any moment if his writing doesn't make sense.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:26:29 am by Xxavi »

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #690 on: May 26, 2015, 04:30:42 am »
The good thing is that the thread still contains PoP predictions for the season. If he indeed wrote that "Certainly, as far as the attack, we're stronger in both depth and quality this season." ;D it is a horrendous prediction.

PoP would have been fired from Real Madrid for that kind of form ;D

In another thread, he clearly stated to me that Simeone is below Di Matteo in coach rankings, but then ended up saying I don't understand his very simple sentence. So you can be called dense at any moment if his writing doesn't make sense.
Di Matteo is a top, top manager. He has won one CL whereas Simeone has won zero CLs. Zilch.

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #691 on: May 26, 2015, 04:37:47 am »
I'm beginning to think PoP is Brendan Rodgers. Give him another season to see if he can turn it around.
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #692 on: May 26, 2015, 04:39:04 am »
Nah, PoP is Pascoe.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Online Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #693 on: May 26, 2015, 04:51:53 am »
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #694 on: May 26, 2015, 04:56:01 am »
Di Matteo is a top, top manager. He has won one CL whereas Simeone has won zero CLs. Zilch.
Yes, but don't joke about, the minions are alive and kicking ;D They will be after you momentarily, and show you great science behind the simple sentence. The master PoP cannot be wrong of course, it's only us, mere mortal posters, who cannot understand the meaning of his simple sentences.

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #695 on: May 26, 2015, 05:04:06 am »
Nails on a chalkboard.

PoP has spouted bullshit on here like the rest of us. I don't have a problem with PoP, I think he knows a lot more than most of us on here. It's people who think he's always right about everything that are the problem.
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #696 on: May 26, 2015, 05:04:58 am »
Nails on a chalkboard.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"New Hyypia"

Best part is people bashing those doubting the signing (the often-correct Kate Price among others) because of a friendly match against Dortmund B side .

Lessons learnt for this upcoming summer hopefully.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:07:21 am by downtown »

Online Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #697 on: May 26, 2015, 05:12:19 am »
PoP has spouted bullshit on here like the rest of us. I don't have a problem with PoP, I think he knows a lot more than most of us on here. It's people who think he's always right about everything that are the problem.

Not on about PoP (great poster), just revisiting some old player threads to gauge expectation.  :) Some truly hilarious posts in that one, from myself and others.  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"New Hyypia"

Best part is people bashing those doubting the signing (the often-correct Kate Price among others) because of a friendly match against Dortmund B side .

Lessons learnt for this upcoming summer hopefully.

Really funny. I remember getting dog's abuse for suggesting Rodgers bought Lovren to replace Sakho.  ;D However, I did have faith in Lovren, and tragically directed most of my ire towards Skrtel - even said I'd take Tomkins or Reid instead after the Hammers debacle.  :lmao

:lmao

I remember distinctly turning sour on him after the Newcastle game.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:15:11 am by Kopenhagen »

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #698 on: May 26, 2015, 05:17:21 am »
Yes, but don't joke about, the minions are alive and kicking ;D They will be after you momentarily, and show you great science behind the simple sentence. The master PoP cannot be wrong of course, it's only us, mere mortal posters, who cannot understand the meaning of his simple sentences.
This is the thing, he gets a lot of stuff right: his player selections and predictions of what will be the deciding tactical features of the next game are often very accurate, he gave lots of tactical detail on Rodgers, his methods and so on in the first 2 years of Rodgers's management, but as a human he gets stuff wrong, like everyone else, hilariously so.

If I said that Di Matteo thing, people would have laughed at me, and it would have been the normal thing to do. If Fordy says something, people lay into him. As long as everyone lightens up and stops worshipping people because they are more qualified and knowledgeable than themselves, then we can all have an interesting discourse in which, of course, the more knowledgeable people feature heavily, but are made fun of in equal measure.

It's a football forum, we should lighten up, and shouldn't be scared of laughing at each other in a light way.

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #699 on: May 26, 2015, 05:18:04 am »
^ I've been on RAWK for 5 years and have witnessed some real howlers.

Antonia Valencia being a better player than Frank Ribery is one  ;D . Also remember one particular "Lee Cattermole is twice the player Michael Carrick has ever been" when we were linked with him a few years ago.

My personal biggest howler, I believe,  was thinking Ancelotti will bomb in PL and sacked mid-season. Definitely have had more obviously.

But seriously....The transfer thread shows those who are slamming the club now for not providing the manager with the "tools" last summer and bemoaning a poor window, were wanking themselves silly over our "best transfer window ever" only 9 months ago. Hope this now acts as a balance for the next few months ahead.

Great to have that sub-section back. Will make things a lot juicier overall  8)

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #700 on: May 26, 2015, 05:20:35 am »
The responses to mart sums this place up to be honest. When Liverpool sign a player, no matter who he is, he's great until proven otherwise. Going by our recent transfer dealings, he should be shit until proven otherwise.

Rafa.

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #701 on: May 26, 2015, 05:20:40 am »
^ I've been on RAWK for 5 years and have witnessed some real howlers.

Antonia Valencia being a better player than Frank Ribery is one  ;D . Also remember one particular "Lee Cattermole is twice the player Michael Carrick has ever been" when we were linked with him a few years ago.

My personal biggest howler, I believe,  was thinking Ancelotti will bomb in PL and sacked mid-season. Definitely have had more obviously.

But seriously....The transfer thread shows those who are slamming the club now for not providing the manager with the "tools" last summer and bemoaning a poor window, were wanking themselves silly over our "best transfer window ever" only 9 months ago. Hope this now acts as a balance for the next few months ahead.

Great to have that sub-section back. Will make things a lot juicier overall  8)
Well I don't know if there's any evidence for it, but I thought we would either scrape 4th or miss out by a few points. Wasn't overly optimistic butI thought Sturridge would be around at least a little more often than he was and I thought Markovic would perform better.

I was also under the impression that Lovren was going to allow as to push our defensive line forward and play out of the back!

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #702 on: May 26, 2015, 05:27:37 am »
Well I don't know if there's any evidence for it, but I thought we would either scrape 4th or miss out by a few points. Wasn't overly optimistic butI thought Sturridge would be around at least a little more often than he was and I thought Markovic would perform better.

I was also under the impression that Lovren was going to allow as to push our defensive line forward and play out of the back!

I was quiet optimistic as well I have to admit. More so because in my head "This team challenged for the title, and only one player is gone. Players have a title challenge experience under their belt and it'll help them for other times in game-management in crucial time". I hadn't watched any of our summer signings extensively to form an opinion on them (And no, I don't use WhoScored ratings to rate a player), so was in a swim and let's see camp with optimism. Lovren was the only one I had issue with because I have a very good friend from Lyon who did his Erasmus in Canada in my Uni and he used to absolutely loath him. I just didn't think it's possible a player could go from the worst in Ligue 1 to the best in PL.

Was very absurd.

It's also to note that we didn't lose 4th because of our rivals' signings, but rather the better use of their players. Falcao/Di Maria didn't get Man Utd to overtake us, a rejuvenated Fellaini / Mata and Ashley Young did.

That's why I don't buy into the "If Rodgers goes, the replacement will want his own players and can't work with Rodgers players, hence we'll be in transition and rebuilding/tear it up and start again" crap.

The psychological impact of Luis leaving and its effect on other players was a point missed by most, but Brentie got it. It really was a blow. A leader defending from the front and demanding effort from those around him. Someone who commands respect and fear from his team mates.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #703 on: May 26, 2015, 05:28:52 am »
Oh man, RAWK is now being roasted on reddit for the treatment Brentie got back in August

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #704 on: May 26, 2015, 05:31:31 am »
P.s. I am a massive fan of nasty, gobshite, c*nt players. I really hope we sign a few this summer, and not nice honest lads.

Cabaye , Naingolan, Tevez, Arda step up  :wave

on this..It's amazing that we have a top top class die hard Liverpool fan desperate to join us all these years (Arda Turan) and we never even flashed our knickers to test the water for him.

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #705 on: May 26, 2015, 05:33:12 am »
Oh man, RAWK is now being roasted on reddit for the treatment Brentie got back in August

Wait 'til they see how poor mart was treated by the Lovren fanatics.

Rafa.

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #706 on: May 26, 2015, 05:33:46 am »

What Brentie says is true though, have a differing, critical opinion of anything the club does and on RAWK you'll be accused of being a WUM, an OOT and not supporting the club.

Online Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #707 on: May 26, 2015, 05:37:55 am »
Same, downtown (on the signings). I was not onboard with Balotelli (wanted Eto'o) but didn't have any strong opinions on the others. Still think Markovic is class, however!  ;D

Oh, and I found when I turned on Lovren: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=317609.msg13360766#msg13360766  ;D

FT thread for Newcastle 1-0 Liverpool - one of the worst games you'll ever watch. 

Some highlights:

And this might be my favourite post in RAWK history:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:49:12 am by Kopenhagen »

Offline Xxavi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #708 on: May 26, 2015, 05:42:16 am »
Regarding my predictions, I didn't put them on here, because I am afraid that if I say something negative, there will be posters asking my to fuck off to General Football Forum as I am not a Liverpool fan ;D I do like Liverpool though, not a supporter, still I like. Still, I prefer not to post anything negative, even if it is my opinion. Otherwise, there will be even a bigger crowd of enemies for me ;D

So here is what I thought. I honestly didn't think Sturridge would be that good for Liverpool. He was last season, so I shut up about it, but honestly, I was still reserved if he will be as good without Suarez. I think he has quality in him, but I didn't agree with those claiming he is world class or something like that.

In turn, I am a big fan of a player like Lallana. I thought he would be a big success, and to me, he hasn't delivered in part because Liverpool's formations and tactics have been a big mess this season. I think in a right formation, under a right coach, Lallana can be a great little player. I think both Lallana and Coutinho can play together, a right manager will make a good use of him. If he is sold in the summer, especially for a much lower fee, it will be a waste, IMO.

Allen, again, gets absolutely no love, but I really think he is not as bad. May be I overrated him because people called him Welsh Xavi ;D

Offline alvaro

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #709 on: May 26, 2015, 06:15:10 am »
So within hours Brentie has overtaken POP as RAWK king?

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #710 on: May 26, 2015, 07:00:10 am »
Football is just very hard to predict, both on individual and team level. That's a big part of what makes it so entertaining. If I go to the movies I can figure out the general plot until the end within 15 min or so. The hero prevails, the black guy bites a bullet, yadiyada. We're all Bernie when we watch Hollywood movies.

It's fun with forums, when you can go back and check exactly how wrong you were. But I don't have much hope that it will make people more humble the next time around.

Offline Mamadou

• & Ariam. Reads RAWK in strip clubs, but does not post.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: May 26, 2015, 07:05:17 am »
Brentie can we be friends?

" Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #712 on: May 26, 2015, 07:27:25 am »
The internet: be right or hope everyone forgets about you being wrong.

It's all ego. Ultimately, it's a bizarre world when every thought you may express online is treated like the Magna Carta. We all say shit, we all get things right and wrong.

Offline robgomm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #713 on: May 26, 2015, 07:29:05 am »
So within hours Brentie has overtaken POP as RAWK king?

Just what are these "Brentie's" credentials, if that is his real name???

I'll get Bergerac on the case.

Offline robgomm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #714 on: May 26, 2015, 07:32:29 am »
Nah, PoP is Pascoe.

I'm Colin Pascoe.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #715 on: May 26, 2015, 07:54:21 am »

RAWK deserves it unfortunately, and that's not just talking about me. But I think most internet forums are like that, it's not solely a RAWK issue.

Some people are just incapable of listening to people with different opinions to them.

What Brentie says is true though, have a differing, critical opinion of anything the club does and on RAWK you'll be accused of being a WUM, an OOT and not supporting the club.

In one.

Listen, this place has a reputation. We all know it. A lot of people see this forum as very heavily moderated place where we all need to follow a narrative.
There's a reason it's known as the North Korea of Liverpool forums.

I've always loved this place but I have always hated the way you can't have an opinion that goes against the general consensus. I think this forum has lost quite a few good posters because of it. Even some that get on people's nerves, but still create good debate (Kaizer for example). It's definitely something that I'm very bored of personally and it's stopped me from posting in the last few months.

I don't know what the mods can do about it, if anything.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:57:19 am by Brentie »
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Online Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #716 on: May 26, 2015, 08:00:38 am »
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline robgomm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #717 on: May 26, 2015, 08:12:13 am »
Brentie, you can have opinions that go against the consensus. Ultimately, the trick is not to be bothered by the response. Everyone gets het up on forums, I've slated and been slated and it's all fine, egos aside it's good to have somewhere to talk football with fellow fans.

Online Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #718 on: May 26, 2015, 08:27:56 am »
Regarding my predictions, I didn't put them on here, because I am afraid that if I say something negative, there will be posters asking my to fuck off to General Football Forum as I am not a Liverpool fan ;D I do like Liverpool though, not a supporter, still I like. Still, I prefer not to post anything negative, even if it is my opinion. Otherwise, there will be even a bigger crowd of enemies for me ;D

So here is what I thought. I honestly didn't think Sturridge would be that good for Liverpool. He was last season, so I shut up about it, but honestly, I was still reserved if he will be as good without Suarez. I think he has quality in him, but I didn't agree with those claiming he is world class or something like that.

In turn, I am a big fan of a player like Lallana. I thought he would be a big success, and to me, he hasn't delivered in part because Liverpool's formations and tactics have been a big mess this season. I think in a right formation, under a right coach, Lallana can be a great little player. I think both Lallana and Coutinho can play together, a right manager will make a good use of him. If he is sold in the summer, especially for a much lower fee, it will be a waste, IMO.

Allen, again, gets absolutely no love, but I really think he is not as bad. May be I overrated him because people called him Welsh Xavi ;D

I still think Lallana will come good. He is obviously a talented player and maybe having better movement in front of him and not having the pressure of the price tag/first season will make him a better player this season. He has been ok but hasn't matched the price tag.

Can has had a decent first season. Moreno hit and a lot of miss. Markovic is the one I am most disappointed with. Never saw him play before he came here but there was a lot of hype from some on here. What I have seen has been disappointing. I think he is extremely lightweight and lacks a lot of confidence. Not saying that can't change next season but he would need a big turnaround.

As for the rest: Lovren is 3rd or 4th choice at best. Just always looks too rash and I would say there is always a potential stupid tackle with him. Manquillo didn't look too bad but hardly played. Lambert - mediocre but at 4 million not much more to be expected. Balotelli for all the hype and fee should be our top goalscorer easily but is nowhere near it. He did get a lot of time in the beginning but just does not seem to fit in with us.

Bar Can almost everyone else has been below average to very poor.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #719 on: May 26, 2015, 08:35:41 am »
Safe to say i know fuck all with my Lovren prediction.