Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2627564 times)

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Spurs - Commiserations
« Reply #22040 on: May 15, 2020, 10:45:46 am »
same here, once lived with someone who didn’t bother locking the doors (living in an apartment building), had so many arguments with that idiot, couldn’t sleep at night if she was out as I’d wait for her to get back and had to check she locked it
I used to live in villages where nothing was locked.  Houses, cars, garages, sheds etc were rarely locked but when I moved away and you don't know anyone and they dont know you it's best to feel safe.

Too many smack ferrets round here that would nick your breath if they could profit from it. 

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22041 on: May 15, 2020, 03:18:56 pm »
I used to live in villages where nothing was locked.  Houses, cars, garages, sheds etc were rarely locked but when I moved away and you don't know anyone and they dont know you it's best to feel safe.

Too many smack ferrets round here that would nick your breath if they could profit from it. 

where my folks live is basically like that, something like 4 criminal incidents in 30 odd years, they can be so lax about things when it comes to locking the house when they’re out back and that, need to give them a kick every now and again to remind them the world is full of bastards

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22042 on: May 15, 2020, 04:13:52 pm »
where my folks live is basically like that, something like 4 criminal incidents in 30 odd years, they can be so lax about things when it comes to locking the house when they’re out back and that, need to give them a kick every now and again to remind them the world is full of bastards
I remember when house alarms became a fashion statement (usually townies moving out to the sticks), they were all the talk in the pubs.

The locals used to say "why would you advertise you've got something worth stealing"?  [emoji16]

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #22043 on: May 15, 2020, 04:26:30 pm »
I managed to stop my mum leaving her keys in the ignition a few years back.....

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22044 on: May 28, 2020, 10:38:33 pm »

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22045 on: May 28, 2020, 10:42:12 pm »
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22046 on: May 28, 2020, 11:07:12 pm »
He just looks so fucking odd. :D

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22047 on: May 29, 2020, 12:45:04 am »
It’s the thunder thighs

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22048 on: May 29, 2020, 09:16:41 am »
I wonder what turnover Spurs were hoping for this season.

With losing home games,  summer concerts, AJ fight  and NFL in 2020 it's going be quite a chunk missing from what they were expecting.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #22049 on: May 29, 2020, 09:26:04 am »

With losing home games,  summer concerts, AJ fight  and NFL in 2020 it's going be quite a chunk missing from what they were expecting.

And missing out on Champions League next season
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22050 on: May 29, 2020, 09:26:26 am »

No, he’s returned to training...

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22051 on: May 29, 2020, 10:46:11 am »
Someone told Kane he's worth his weight in gold.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #22052 on: May 29, 2020, 11:02:35 am »

Mourinho will be ecstatic I'm sure
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22053 on: May 29, 2020, 11:18:52 am »
Not long now until Serge Aurier can go back to social distancing by playing football again.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22054 on: May 29, 2020, 01:29:04 pm »
And missing out on Champions League next season

I'm sure Leeds can attest to this.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22055 on: June 3, 2020, 09:56:31 am »
State of the ignorance in their fanbase. Brexit loving idiots.

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/1267732904458756096?s=19

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #22056 on: June 3, 2020, 10:36:40 am »

Had a look through that last night, some shocking stuff, it was genuinely worse than Chelsea's equivalent thread from what I saw, which was a big surprise to me.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #22057 on: June 3, 2020, 10:44:53 am »

Ours isn't much better...

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #22058 on: June 3, 2020, 10:48:14 am »
Had a look through that last night, some shocking stuff, it was genuinely worse than Chelsea's equivalent thread from what I saw, which was a big surprise to me.

The Times is the worst for it, Henry Winter praising Liverpool over their action and the whole world has come crashing down on him and the article. Some of those comments are downright disgusting and its disgraceful they are still on there. I complained about two comments at least but they were still there.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22059 on: June 3, 2020, 10:59:48 am »
Ours isn't much better...

It’s just Twitter morons being Twitter morons though. I don’t know what world they live in but it’s not the real one. I saw Lovren made some perfectly reasonable comments calling out the selfish twats who have been leaving litter on the beaches and half the comments are about how he plays.

Same with those training game clips. Everyone just focuses on something negative. Absolute weirdos the lot of them!

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #22060 on: June 3, 2020, 11:02:36 am »
It’s just Twitter morons being Twitter morons though. I don’t know what world they live in but it’s not the real one. I saw Lovren made some perfectly reasonable comments calling out the selfish twats who have been leaving litter on the beaches and half the comments are about how he plays.

Same with those training game clips. Everyone just focuses on something negative. Absolute weirdos the lot of them!

Exactly. It's racist dickheads on the internet and not wholely representative of one fanbase, there'll be dickheads in each fanbase so there's really no point in just passing it off as a Spurs problem because it isn't

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22061 on: June 3, 2020, 11:05:06 am »
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22062 on: June 3, 2020, 11:08:22 am »
There's some massive hypocrites on Twitter, pay no attention to them. They just like to "troll" and get a reaction out of others, it's how they seem to get their kicks. Case in point, people shouting all lives matter and defending the Police.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22063 on: June 3, 2020, 11:08:45 am »

I was really glad the Dejan had the courage to do that, he was absolutely right. The way people treat the environment is disgusting if people can't take their litter home, don't go out in the first place.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22064 on: June 3, 2020, 11:10:30 am »
I was really glad the Dejan had the courage to do that, he was absolutely right. The way people treat the environment is disgusting if people can't take their litter home, don't go out in the first place.

Definitely. You can bet if Virgil has said the same there’d have been far less negative comments though. People in the internet are just weird (pot/kettle etc etc).

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22065 on: June 3, 2020, 11:13:17 am »
Definitely. You can bet if Virgil has said the same there’d have been far less negative comments though. People in the internet are just weird (pot/kettle etc etc).

Happily though Dejan doesn't care about such things and nor should he, he has gone even higher up in my estimation after this.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22066 on: June 3, 2020, 01:55:57 pm »
Every club has idiots following them, but I don't think youll find such a diversity in views at clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal, as you do at Spurs or Chelsea, even on twitter.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22067 on: June 3, 2020, 04:12:31 pm »

its not their fans it’s twitter that has the dickheads and it’s not just spurs who’ve had that on their page

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #22068 on: June 3, 2020, 04:29:10 pm »
One positive test today was from spurs...

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #22069 on: June 3, 2020, 04:43:58 pm »
One positive test today was from spurs...

First positive result for them since Ajax away.

Serge Aurier probably visiting every single hair stylist in the greater London area in order to get it is my bet. 
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #22070 on: June 4, 2020, 01:29:38 pm »
Spurs have taken out a £175m low-interest Bank of England loan as they expect to lose £200m over the next 12 months.  (The Athletic)

Under the scheme, the Bank of England has purchased £175 million of “Commercial Paper” — a short-term obligation sold from one company to another for immediate cash needs — from Tottenham. It is not free money, although it comes at a low, commercial interest rate. (0.5%, basically).

Tottenham will have to repay the loan in April 2021, unless they re-draw it for another year, but the cash will assist in seeing them through what is expected to be a highly challenging period. The finance will not be spent on player transfers, with the club unlikely to have any budget for signings in the next window unless they sell.

In a climate of such uncertainty for football and the economy, Spurs view taking this loan as a prudent move that still gives them financial capacity and flexibility through the next year. The money will also enable Tottenham to continue supporting their local communities and stakeholders.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22071 on: June 4, 2020, 01:33:23 pm »
Weird - I was guaranteed that Levy had planned for all contingencies.

(Yeah yeah I know this is affecting all teams).

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #22072 on: June 4, 2020, 01:51:22 pm »
Spurs have taken out a £175m low-interest Bank of England loan as they expect to lose £200m over the next 12 months.  (The Athletic)

Naturally loads of their fans on Twitter think the loan is to fund a massive spending spree, when it clearly isn't for that reason. The article even says they have to sell to buy and isn't for transfer purposes
« Last Edit: June 4, 2020, 01:58:07 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22073 on: June 4, 2020, 02:25:23 pm »
It sounds as though United are the only other eligible club to be able to take out this loan, as they have an formal credit rating from the agency. Unlike Tottenham who are not using it for transfers, United could. It all sounds a bit strange to me.

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22074 on: June 4, 2020, 02:39:20 pm »
It sounds as though United are the only other eligible club to be able to take out this loan, as they have an formal credit rating from the agency. Unlike Tottenham who are not using it for transfers, United could. It all sounds a bit strange to me.

United could take out a £175m loan to waste, I mean spend on Harry Kane which would clear the Spurs one and then sell Pogba to pay off £175 from their loan....

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22075 on: June 4, 2020, 03:14:39 pm »
Aren't Spurs rich as fuck? What has Leo's cousin got to say about this?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #22076 on: June 4, 2020, 03:29:15 pm »
Aren't Spurs rich as fuck? What has Leo's cousin got to say about this?

There's only so much cheese you can offer other teams for their players before they start to insist on actual money as well.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22077 on: June 4, 2020, 04:33:10 pm »
I know all clubs will suffer through the fallout to this virus, but you must think that the timing of this must be particularly bad for Spurs, with the debt already on the stadium build, which was meant to be able to be covered due to all the events that the stadium could hold.

You would guess they were really looking forward to their first full calander year of opening, & all the events that they had planned throughout it. To have that taken away a couple of months into the season must be a kick in the nuts.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22078 on: June 4, 2020, 04:34:50 pm »
I know all clubs will suffer through the fallout to this virus, but you must think that the timing of this must be particularly bad for Spurs, with the debt already on the stadium build, which was meant to be able to be covered due to all the events that the stadium could hold.

You would guess they were really looking forward to their first full calander year of opening, & all the events that they had planned throughout it. To have that taken away a couple of months into the season must be a kick in the nuts.
Shame isn't it [emoji2960]

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22079 on: June 4, 2020, 05:04:33 pm »

And a few months ago they could have been European champions and had their best manager since the moon landing.

Heartbreaking how things have turned out.