Author Topic: New Kit thread  (Read 3600723 times)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: New Kit thread
« Reply #11480 on: March 10, 2019, 07:54:13 pm »
Adidas also have Arsenal Mancs Real and Juve on long term deals.

Nike have Barca as their main prize (100 million per year for the next 10 years) along with PSG, Chelsea,Tottenham.

Puma just now have gotten the plastic Mancs.

Nb makes sense if they offer the right money

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11481 on: March 10, 2019, 07:55:34 pm »
When do the designs for next seasons kits start leaking? Not heard a thing yet so unsure if the club are still negotiating or if a deal is now in place with NB.

Those arent connected together as the new kits havent leaked per usual for about 2 years now. The new kit will be revealed next month certainly before the end of the month as we will wear the new one in May as usual.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11482 on: March 10, 2019, 08:45:23 pm »
Those arent connected together as the new kits havent leaked per usual for about 2 years now. The new kit will be revealed next month certainly before the end of the month as we will wear the new one in May as usual.

If it’s New Balance we’d wear the new kit for the last game but if we do change manufacturer then that won’t happen. I’m assuming the contracts run to the end of the season and not just until the second to last game.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11483 on: March 10, 2019, 09:14:03 pm »
If it’s New Balance we’d wear the new kit for the last game but if we do change manufacturer then that won’t happen. I’m assuming the contracts run to the end of the season and not just until the second to last game.

The contract isn’t up until summer 2020.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11484 on: March 10, 2019, 09:57:37 pm »

We have another year left with NB

Online CentenaryBoy

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #11485 on: March 13, 2019, 02:33:11 am »
I know the club and New Balance have been very secretive about the new kits for the last couple of years, but has anyone seen any news about next season's strips? We used to have some people who were 'in the know'. Anyone?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #11486 on: March 14, 2019, 10:25:39 am »
I know the club and New Balance have been very secretive about the new kits for the last couple of years, but has anyone seen any news about next season's strips? We used to have some people who were 'in the know'. Anyone?

The new home kit will be red.

Probably will have a liverbird on the front

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #11487 on: March 14, 2019, 02:59:24 pm »
Adidas also have Arsenal Mancs Real and Juve on long term deals.

Nike have Barca as their main prize (100 million per year for the next 10 years) along with PSG, Chelsea,Tottenham.

Puma just now have gotten the plastic Mancs.

Nb makes sense if they offer the right money

Yep, plus with NB, they just make the kits/trainingwear, we keep control of Leisurewear, & club stores, Nike & Adidas maybe Puma would want to control everything.
#Sausages

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11488 on: March 14, 2019, 03:36:09 pm »
There's also the New Balance - FSG (Boston) connection. Just noticed NB have released a Red Sox shoe too last year.

I love Nike (generally as a leisure/athletic brand), but actually wouldn't mind us extending on the sole assumption that they produce a hell of a lot more quantities of stuff.
YNWA.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #11489 on: March 14, 2019, 05:28:33 pm »
Anyone else think our current Away kit looks more like a training top than the Away strip of one of the most prestigious clubs in the world?
It was particularly noticeable last night with Bayern in their splendid red Home kit, and us turning up in that washed out grey look.

I hope we get to the CL Final again this year. And I hope to God that we won't be designated as the Away team as to play in that strip would be dire.

I even prefer the mental 13/14 Away kit to this years. At least it looked like a proper kit and not training gear.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11490 on: March 14, 2019, 05:49:17 pm »
I dont care.if we.played in kilts as long as we win. Makes fuck all difference to.me. And yes the 3rd kit isnt good, we had a great away kit last season and solid 3rd kit.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11491 on: March 14, 2019, 06:42:34 pm »
Anyone else think our current Away kit looks more like a training top than the Away strip of one of the most prestigious clubs in the world?
It was particularly noticeable last night with Bayern in their splendid red Home kit, and us turning up in that washed out grey look.

I hope we get to the CL Final again this year. And I hope to God that we won't be designated as the Away team as to play in that strip would be dire.

I even prefer the mental 13/14 Away kit to this years. At least it looked like a proper kit and not training gear.

All subjective of course, but I also dislike the grey away.

As it's been the only top left in adult sizes in the club shop for some considerable time now, I think that tells us a lot on how it's not that popular amongst our fans.

Though, like deFacto, I'd take us wearing a kilt so long as we win things in it.  :D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11492 on: March 14, 2019, 06:44:37 pm »
The 3rd kit in person is really poor imo to the last two seasons. I'd love if we another orange and black one, but I feel they may go with yellow, as we hadn't had it in a while. [although I never liked any of our yellow kits ever]

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #11493 on: March 14, 2019, 06:48:20 pm »
The 3rd kit in person is really poor imo to the last two seasons. I'd love if we another orange and black one, but I feel they may go with yellow, as we hadn't had it in a while. [although I never liked any of our yellow kits ever]

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #11494 on: March 14, 2019, 06:49:25 pm »
Personally grew up from 79 to 86/87 on some fantastic yellow kits  ,

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11495 on: March 14, 2019, 06:50:51 pm »

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11496 on: March 14, 2019, 06:50:53 pm »

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-creative-brilliant-concept-15814931 not a new link and none of them are real, but there's some great mock ups here
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11497 on: March 14, 2019, 06:53:42 pm »
Personally grew up from 79 to 86/87 on some fantastic yellow kits  ,

It's my recent memories of the last 20 years where all of our yellow kits have been crap that clouds my judgement  ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11498 on: March 14, 2019, 06:55:16 pm »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11499 on: March 14, 2019, 06:59:05 pm »
It's my recent memories of the last 20 years where all of our yellow kits have been crap that clouds my judgement  ;D

I agree but the 3rd from 79 wow

I’d love a remake of it

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11500 on: March 14, 2019, 06:59:44 pm »
The polka dot kit.  :lmao
:lmao

The home 82 is deadly

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #11503 on: March 14, 2019, 08:15:15 pm »
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-creative-brilliant-concept-15814931 not a new link and none of them are real, but there's some great mock ups here

There are some great efforts on there to be fair.  Couple of fukin howlers also like 😀
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline wz4jc3

• Legacy Fan
  • 'You'll Never Walk Alone.'
    • Teach Maths
« Reply #11504 on: March 14, 2019, 08:48:14 pm »

Pre-Premiership = doesn't count. [emoji6]

(that's a cracking kit!) [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11505 on: March 14, 2019, 08:51:14 pm »
Though, like deFacto, I'd take us wearing a kilt so long as we win things in it.  :D
Haha why do people always have to state the obvious on here! Yeah of course, we'd all be happy if the team even wore mankinis as long as we win every competition!! Hahaha

But we all still obviously have views on the kits we do play in - for aesthetic reasons....and some performance-based too, i.e. fit, comfort, etc.

As someone posted above - we are due a proper sound yellow kit any day now as that is a big part of our heritage, especially with the red trim.

I like a bit of heritage throwback in Away and Third kits. Bit like how Man U every now and again go for their all black or all blue designs.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11506 on: March 14, 2019, 09:51:27 pm »
Haha why do people always have to state the obvious on here! Yeah of course, we'd all be happy if the team even wore mankinis as long as we win every competition!! Hahaha

But we all still obviously have views on the kits we do play in - for aesthetic reasons....and some performance-based too, i.e. fit, comfort, etc.

As someone posted above - we are due a proper sound yellow kit any day now as that is a big part of our heritage, especially with the red trim.

I like a bit of heritage throwback in Away and Third kits. Bit like how Man U every now and again go for their all black or all blue designs.

I never suggested otherwise.  ???

You'll notice further up the page how I also have a view on the grey away kit which I dislike a lot.

The kilt reference was clearly tongue in cheek and in relation to deFacto's post.  :P
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:53:42 pm by Sons of pioneerS »

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11507 on: March 14, 2019, 09:56:03 pm »
I never suggested otherwise.  ???

You'll notice further up the page how I also have a view on the grey away kit which I dislike a lot.

The kilt reference was clearly tongue in cheek.  :P
No worries, i saw that.
I just quoted you cos you also mentioned deFacto's view.....two birds one stone n arl that!

Hmm just seen Renne's black away kit with the red trim (they're playing L'Arse in the EL).
Not bad.
If we got Puma, we may get somat like that...   a big if though.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11508 on: March 14, 2019, 10:08:38 pm »
No worries, i saw that.
I just quoted you cos you also mentioned deFacto's view.....two birds one stone n arl that!

Hmm just seen Renne's black away kit with the red trim (they're playing L'Arse in the EL).
Not bad.
If we got Puma, we may get somat like that...   a big if though.

I didn't watch but just looked it up online.

I've never even thought of Puma doing our kits. My only memories of them were some pretty awful Everton shirts years ago.  :D

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11509 on: March 15, 2019, 01:30:07 am »
Puma have done a solid job with Milan's kits, especially the one's for this following season but I'd rather we stay with NB

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #11510 on: March 15, 2019, 01:32:43 am »
Puma kits are terrible. Arsenal have some weird skintight shirt and really long shorts.

Sadly nothing we get will beat the New Balance shirts. The home ones have been great.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11511 on: March 15, 2019, 09:00:16 am »
the polka dot kit hahaha are we signing dusty rhodes?

some great designs there though
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11512 on: March 15, 2019, 09:17:00 am »
the polka dot kit hahaha are we signing dusty rhodes?

some great designs there though
Yeah, apart from maybe 2 or 3 of them, I thought most of them were very smart indeed.
I even liked the modern version of our early 80s strip.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11513 on: March 15, 2019, 10:00:50 am »
Yeah, apart from maybe 2 or 3 of them, I thought most of them were very smart indeed.
I even liked the modern version of our early 80s strip.
some of our yellows kits aged well i think

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #11514 on: March 15, 2019, 12:24:31 pm »
Disliked the last yellow kit, the red trim over the chest looked like an advertisement for a certain awful fast food chain, the yellow kits we've had before that have been boss, my first away kit was the yellow 84/85 kit
#Sausages

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11515 on: March 15, 2019, 12:28:40 pm »
last one wasnt one of the best. the 06-7 was good. some of the 80s ones were boss

there was one around 85-6 alright

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #11516 on: March 15, 2019, 12:46:33 pm »
Always feel our away kit should be white, yellow or green. Third choice can be anything.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11517 on: March 15, 2019, 12:49:05 pm »
Always feel our away kit should be white, yellow or green. Third choice can be anything.

Not sure why it should be green, it's only been incorporated when Carlsberg were our sponsor.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #11518 on: March 15, 2019, 12:50:13 pm »
I haven't liked the recent yellow kits. This was the last good one in my opinion...

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11519 on: March 15, 2019, 12:50:22 pm »
Not sure why it should be green, it's only been incorporated when Carlsberg were our sponsor.
the last year of candy was green

dont know if carlsberg were on the way or not

though the following year (carlsbergs first) had a much lighter shade of green