Author Topic: Southampton V Liverpool 16th March 15:00 KO Shortish Preview.  (Read 56607 times)

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Re: Southampton V Liverpool 16th March 15:00 KO Shortish Preview.
« Reply #160 on: March 16, 2013, 04:52:05 am »
Let me give you a hint; we're going to twat these c*nts.
All I hear is twat and c*nts, and it sounds good...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline andy in warrington

• ...wanking in the work bogs
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: March 16, 2013, 06:31:32 am »
Phil Boyer.

thats Graham Baker I'm sure.
Boyer had left Southampton by the time they'd started wearing that kit.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #162 on: March 16, 2013, 06:35:56 am »
The Southampton away game I remember the most is when we were 3-0 up (Owen brace, I think) and then ended up drawing the game. Marian Pahars got the equaliser (I think). Ugh!

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #163 on: March 16, 2013, 06:42:55 am »
Come On Redmen!
Just hope Phil Dowd doesn't have his usual shocker. He does not like Luis!
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline theCanadian

• Potential grass
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: March 16, 2013, 06:50:54 am »
I'll be genuinely surprised and delighted if we win this today. No expectations. Looking forward to it!
Those who dwell, as scientists or laymen, among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life. - Rachel Carson

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #165 on: March 16, 2013, 07:05:04 am »
Another interesting fact.

Their left back from the 80's Reuben Agboola was also the governor of Cloud City on the planet Bespin in The Empire Strikes Back and escaped from Darth Vader with Princess Leia and Southampton centre half Chris Nicholl by flying away in the Millenium Falcon.

I do remember Chewbacca scoring one of the best centre half goals ever to win the League Cup final for Villa against the Blues.

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: March 16, 2013, 07:06:43 am »
thats Graham Baker I'm sure.
Boyer had left Southampton by the time they'd started wearing that kit.
Graham 'shite midfielder' Baker it is. Stevie 'Bumhead' Williams was a decent midfielder though as was his centre forward mate in centre parts Steve Moran.

Offline bigbear

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2013, 07:07:40 am »
Come On Redmen!
Just hope Phil Dowd doesn't have his usual shocker. He does not like Luis!
Luis is becoming trendy now, refs wonna love him because hating him is too hard the better and better he gets.

Offline professorj

• Main Stander
  • OG__ on the old Shanklygates forum...
« Reply #168 on: March 16, 2013, 08:01:54 am »
Got a really good feeling (again) about this match, both the result and the spectacle. Probably goals in both teams, though I'd (stating the obvious I know) love to see a clean sheet and a really 'professional' grinding job done to display the steel alongside the guile and style of recent weeks.  Would love to see Downing score again, to really solidify in his own possibly fragile mind that he is not just 'fluking' a couple of tap ins/open goals but is becoming a real force in the Liverpool of the future, his overall play certainly suggests it to me.
Southampton are a good side but really, if our midfield turn up and do their usual thing with pressing and possession, there will just be too many chances created by the likes of Coutinho, Downing, Sturridge and Suarez.
Got my 'tentative' prediction right last week, so let's have a go at 1-3 this time.
Remember kids: Say no to the Owl...

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2013, 08:43:41 am »
Lets hope Luis is watching SSN this morning to see what that no mark twat from Southampton is saying about him, with any luck Luis will go out this aft and tear him to fucking pieces !

COME ON REDMEN !
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: March 16, 2013, 09:14:58 am »
Lets hope Luis is watching SSN this morning to see what that no mark twat from Southampton is saying about him, with any luck Luis will go out this aft and tear him to fucking pieces !

COME ON REDMEN !

He didn't say anything bad about Suarez did he.  ??? Just SSN stirring.
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: March 16, 2013, 09:17:53 am »
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/03/16/3828839/i-voted-for-van-persie-not-suarez-hooiveld-says-liverpool

Read the quotes, he never actually says anything bad about Suarez, the complete opposite in fact. Just media stirring.
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline Thog

• Seeking oral advice. Hibernates outside of the transfer windows.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: March 16, 2013, 09:38:43 am »
This will be tough, they will press us high up the pitch in packs, not allowing us to get our passing game going. They're not too bad themselves with the ball either, Ramirez is good, Lambert gives them the option of mixing it up too. But confidence in the ranks is high, we're playing some great stuff and there's no reason why we can't win. I wouldn't be surprised if we set up on the counter so I'm hoping that Sturridge is fit because last week he seemed off the pace due to the injury he picked up. Also I think their centre backs are really slow so if we can expose that early on they might not press as high - they will drop off if concerned about Sturridge and Suarez running in behind and we've shown we can break teams down this season so that's not a problem.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #174 on: March 16, 2013, 10:15:48 am »
A win please Reds. Anything less won't be nice
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline Seagull Dave

• Main Stander
« Reply #175 on: March 16, 2013, 10:24:21 am »
Were gonna do these 4-0 today! Suarez hatrick again and a rare lucas goal.

You heard it here first
JFT96 Dont Buy The Sun

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #176 on: March 16, 2013, 10:30:49 am »
Were gonna do these 4-0 today! Suarez hatrick again and a rare lucas goal.

You heard it here first

Ha ha. Nothing will beat Castons pre Fulham game claim of  'we're going to beat these 5-2' ;D

Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2013, 10:34:22 am »
Just win otherwise people will turn hyperbole.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2013, 10:39:06 am »
'not the snooker Steve Davis' ;D spat my drink everywhere at that

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2013, 10:46:32 am »
i don´t care how we win this one... just hope we can get 3 points.

Offline -Daws-

• Legacy Fan
  • No longer a teenage Rafa, still no goatee.
« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2013, 11:31:51 am »
I will wear my heart upon my sleeve for Daws to peck at, so here lieth my formation

T’is neither here nor there, whether you agree with ponst formation for it be the green eye monster which doth mock

Afellow once said - "Its not about the short ball, its not about the long ball, its about the right ball" foshizzle.

Words.

Worth.

I'm err, confused. And hung over, so very, very hung over.

What doth the snail represent?

Still confused and hung over.
It's hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them.

Offline Thog

• Seeking oral advice. Hibernates outside of the transfer windows.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2013, 11:44:37 am »
In the last two games we've played pretty badly compared to some other games when we didn't get the result we deserved but we picked up the 6 points and scored 7 goals which is really positive for me.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2013, 11:57:36 am »
Some fella on officials says Carra's out for this one, should be back next week.

Pinch of salt ofc.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline ThepepeReina

• Space Cadet with a monoflatulent other half
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2013, 12:02:23 pm »
Ha ha. Nothing will beat Castons pre Fulham game claim of  'we're going to beat these 5-2' ;D
I remember thinking as the 5th went in, i swear some lad said in the pre game thread 5-2, went in and checked... fucking hell!
Gamertag - GOUGHYlegend
I aint got time to bleed

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: March 16, 2013, 12:02:53 pm »
Some fella on officials says Carra's out for this one, should be back next week.

Pinch of salt ofc.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #185 on: March 16, 2013, 12:05:34 pm »
Please please please please please please win this.

Please.

Offline Wigan Red

• Anny Roader
« Reply #186 on: March 16, 2013, 12:06:28 pm »
COME ON REDMEN!!!

Let's fuck these

Offline lfcbob

• Legacy Fan
  • Oh campione
« Reply #187 on: March 16, 2013, 12:06:59 pm »
Hope we smash these c*nts!!!!
“Everything will be ok in the end. If it’s not ok, it’s not the end.”

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #188 on: March 16, 2013, 12:08:04 pm »
Need line ups where are all the ITKs???????????????
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #189 on: March 16, 2013, 12:11:48 pm »
Anyone else think we shouldn't start with Coutinho but bring him on around the 60 min mark? When their defence is tired he'll find more space for those wonderful passes. Doesn't seem like he's fit enough to last 90 mins anyway. Keep it compact in midfield with Henderson, Lucas and Gerrard for the first hour or so.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline RedRedTom

• Knows how to get you there. Finding his thrills on Denmark Hill
  • Legacy Fan
  • Luis Garcia, he drinks sangria
« Reply #190 on: March 16, 2013, 12:13:28 pm »
Still got an hour and ten minutes left on the train to Southampton and some bint sat opposite me is banging on about her impending wedding to her mate going on about how stressed she is, which is nothing compared to how her husband to be must feel listenig to her banal shite all the time. Right now she's whinging that he's concerned about a loss of some data on a hard drive when he should be focused on the wedding. All of this wouldn't matter if she was attractive but she has thighs like Roberto Carlos and has decided to display them.
Luis Garcia... tries his luck........

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: March 16, 2013, 12:14:16 pm »
Still got an hour and ten minutes left on the train to Southampton and some bint sat opposite me is banging on about her impending wedding to her mate going on about how stressed she is, which is nothing compared to how her husband to be must feel listenig to her banal shite all the time. Right now she's whinging that he's concerned about a loss of some data on a hard drive when he should be focused on the wedding. All of this wouldn't matter if she was attractive but she has thighs like Roberto Carlos and has decided to display them.

Not a fan of thunder thighs then ?
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline harrythered

• Kopite
« Reply #192 on: March 16, 2013, 12:21:45 pm »
Can't wait, hope we smash 'em! Looking forward to watching Suarez, Sturridge and Coutinho again.
Justice For The 96

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: March 16, 2013, 12:21:53 pm »
Need line ups where are all the ITKs???????????????

Suarez will play in goal.

Offline RedRedTom

• Knows how to get you there. Finding his thrills on Denmark Hill
  • Legacy Fan
  • Luis Garcia, he drinks sangria
« Reply #194 on: March 16, 2013, 12:29:49 pm »

She's got off the train at Fleet, best news ever. Not before informing the entire carriage "I wish I could say I loved him but I can't." Shame Jeremy Kyle wasn't on this train for her to talk to.  Can't wait to arrive in Southampton now,  definitely a sentence I never thought I'd use.
Luis Garcia... tries his luck........

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: March 16, 2013, 12:33:00 pm »
no carragher apparently

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #196 on: March 16, 2013, 12:33:58 pm »
Right now she's whinging that he's concerned about a loss of some data on a hard drive when he should be focused on the wedding.

losing porn on hard drive before getting married is indeed a national security matter
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #197 on: March 16, 2013, 12:34:25 pm »
She's got off the train at Fleet, best news ever. Not before informing the entire carriage "I wish I could say I loved him but I can't." Shame Jeremy Kyle wasn't on this train for her to talk to.  Can't wait to arrive in Southampton now,  definitely a sentence I never thought I'd use.

What if the bloke she's marrying's on here, and he reads that?
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: March 16, 2013, 12:34:53 pm »

Thighs like Roberto Carlos haaa ;D

Offline MerseysideBrum

• Legacy Fan
  • Show them the way to go ome
« Reply #199 on: March 16, 2013, 12:37:22 pm »
This is the team that destroyed city at St Mary's. Won't be half as easy as most people think. Hoping for a win but thinking more likely a draw.
The reds are coming up the hill boys.