Author Topic: Liverpool must stave off Suarez vultures  (Read 29397 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: Liverpool must stave off Suarez vultures
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2013, 10:34:43 pm »
Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he leaves in the summer. I think he has a genuine affection for us and gratitude that (some) of the club stood by him. But he can clearly do better.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2013, 10:35:52 pm »
He won't go this summer
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2013, 10:36:20 pm »
Important that we have a great second half to the season. Which I think we will, thanks to the addition of Sturridge. Improved contract offer in the summer, a decent transfer window that gives hope, gentleman's agreement that next season we get 4th or he can move abroad. A palatable scenario for all parties.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline sandwichescorner

• Main Stander
  • Don't believe in having heroes. Dalglish, though.
« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2013, 10:36:59 pm »
The collective hand-wringing over the 'inevitability' of Suarez leaving is frustrating. Seriously, enjoy good things while they last, appreciate them after they're gone :)

There is work to do for sure, but maybe Suarez actually wants to be part of that. It's clear he loves the club, a relationship no doubt strengthened by the backing he received during the Evra media snoozefest.

The media, as well as potential suitors,  will be lapping up all this self-doubt - something we need to eradicate. Results and league placings don't lie, but mentality-wise, we need to 'fake it till we make it (back to the top 4)' a bit at times, and remember exactly who we are. We aren't lacking talent, we lack mental strength, on and off the field at times. If we as fans and as a club slouch around with this 'oh, well, y'know, history...istanbul.. please sign/keep playing for us' attitude, it's going to take a lot longer to get back to the top 4, not on the skill, technical or tactical merits, but because we'll be screwed from the outset with that inferiority complex attitude.

People talk about Suarez wanting 'a challenge'. Well, isn't that exactly what we have on our hands right now? Where is the challenge in signing for Barca/Real and coasting to first/second in La Liga, expected last-16 in the EC?

Regardless, everyone has a price and north of £50m the owners will be tempted, no doubt this summer. Let's keep him (remember he *did* sign a new contract), get back to top 4 and CL money, and consider the options then.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2013, 10:41:03 pm »
He won't go this summer

Yes; he will.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2013, 10:41:34 pm »

Regardless, everyone has a price and north of £50m the owners will be tempted, no doubt this summer. Let's keep him (remember he *did* sign a new contract), get back to top 4 and CL money, and consider the options then.

North of 50 and I think Brendan would be tempted. Much as we want to keep him.
Coutinho may be his replacement.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2013, 10:42:10 pm »
Hola Luisito
-hola
Is it true that u may be leaving Liverpool?
-Who said that?
The english press
-The english press vende humo.

Offline RedAtHeart

• Kopite
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2013, 10:44:50 pm »
Kris, not your best piece of work mate, honest opinion not having a pop.

We ALL know Suarez will be sold its just a matter of when and to whom ? Any player that has a release clause in his contract oh sorry a buyout figure is likely to go.

Last season there were many that said we should sell as he was bringing the club into disrepute. His recent confirmation that he "invented" a foul against Stoke in an attempt to get a pen will have increased the number of fans willing to accept his departure for the aforementioned reason increases.

That last bit really baffles me. Would the same fans be screaming for Gerrards departure? Or is it ok to dive as long as you're a hypocrite and slate others for doing it? Its become part of the game, and its gonna happen with players from any team, using a players honesty as a stick to beat him with because of other incidents is rather daft when his admittance of the dive vs Stoke hardly got much PR.
Boom

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2013, 10:46:06 pm »
I see it liek Ronaldo and Man Utd. i.e Regardless of success he would be off if the big two come in

Its a bit like Kagawa and Man Utd. Klopp said that Dortmund means nothing in Japan, that Man utd is the 'mountaintop' for a player from that area

I can imagine that for Suarez I the mountaintop would be Barcelona/Real Madrid so I don't imagine him going anywhere but these two regardless of our champions league participation. Just couldnt see him going to Bayern munich.

Just my thoughts.

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2013, 11:05:39 pm »
I see it liek Ronaldo and Man Utd. i.e Regardless of success he would be off if the big two come in

Its a bit like Kagawa and Man Utd. Klopp said that Dortmund means nothing in Japan, that Man utd is the 'mountaintop' for a player from that area

I can imagine that for Suarez I the mountaintop would be Barcelona/Real Madrid so I don't imagine him going anywhere but these two regardless of our champions league participation. Just couldnt see him going to Bayern munich.

Just my thoughts.

I think people adapt to their environments, but ultimately their instincts kick in. An opportunity to Real Madrid was too much for two kids who came right through our youth system in McManaman and Owen, to a latin player of origin it would be fool hardy to imagine that an offer to play for either Real Madrid or Barcelona wouldn't appeal, particularly in context of where those two clubs are against our own.

I hope he has the courage to see another season out with us, because it will take that long to compete i believe.

He's a good guy, and has never given anything but his all for our club... for that i respect him, realistically though we have to demonstrate we can compete at the level he could if he were acquired by one of those clubs, because make no mistake his ability will determine what happens, if we can provide the lad the opportunity to deliver here, why would he leave.. he looks happy. But you know if we're not able to do that, he will ultimately go because opportunities will be plentyful for him to achieve everything he wants in his career.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2013, 11:16:45 pm »
That last bit really baffles me. Would the same fans be screaming for Gerrards departure? Or is it ok to dive as long as you're a hypocrite and slate others for doing it? Its become part of the game, and its gonna happen with players from any team, using a players honesty as a stick to beat him with because of other incidents is rather daft when his admittance of the dive vs Stoke hardly got much PR.

I do not make comment about whether or not they are right I merely state that there were fans last season (that number will have increased because of the Stoke incident) that would not object to his being sold.

You must remember that the club is greater than ANY player

Offline Reds and Revs

• Anny Roader
« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2013, 11:27:30 pm »
Hell, Pulis simulates being a football manager every week.....

what about the Swansea ball boy......simulation I cry.....

Ferguson? He is lucky there weren't more cameras when he was playing.....

Suarez is just a poor diver and too honest for his own good.

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2013, 11:38:28 pm »
I think Luis will stay for one more season if we finish 5-6 this time around.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline RedAtHeart

• Kopite
« Reply #133 on: January 25, 2013, 12:18:46 am »
I do not make comment about whether or not they are right I merely state that there were fans last season (that number will have increased because of the Stoke incident) that would not object to his being sold.

You must remember that the club is greater than ANY player
Not trying to put words in your mouth, just find it extremely odd if anyone would use an honest admission like that, which didn't really seem to get much bad PR, as a reason for wanting him out, especially not when our captain has, although over a longer period of time, probably dived more times. Only difference is that he hasn't as far as I know admitted to it, and instead claimed he would have a word with any team mates he saw diving.

Club is of course bigger than any player, that however doesn't justify nit picking on any flaw people find in our players behaviour. Again, not directly aiming this at you, just frustrated with doom mongering and this constant justification of why we would be better off without Suarez. If he leaves, then he leaves, club goes on, but anyone thinking 40m would make us a better team compared to keeping Suarez either have a short term memory, or are just extremely optimistic.
Boom

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: January 25, 2013, 12:30:39 am »
He is on a 5 year contract. He won't be leaving unless a team comes in with ridiculous offer. Even unproven players like Lucas Moura cost clubs 45 million euros so Luis will not be sold unless some team decides to offer atleast 60 million.

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2013, 12:33:04 am »
It would be nice to chalk all this to the English press but the truth is Rodgers started it with the 'appreciate Suarez while.he is here' comment.  Since then Gerrard has commented.and Suarez himself pretty clearly has toed a fine line. He's never said he'll stay here forever and I don't begrudge him that...in truth there are clubs who can offer him more than we can..both financially and in success.

Players come and go.  I love Luis and hope he stays...not sure you could replace him for 50 million.

Offline Gainsbarre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2013, 12:41:17 am »
Yes; he will.

The ITK has spoken gents... Case closed!
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists," Hicks said. "It absolutely had an impact on them."

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
« Reply #137 on: January 25, 2013, 12:48:30 am »
It would be nice to chalk all this to the English press but the truth is Rodgers started it with the 'appreciate Suarez while.he is here' comment.  Since then Gerrard has commented.and Suarez himself pretty clearly has toed a fine line. He's never said he'll stay here forever and I don't begrudge him that...in truth there are clubs who can offer him more than we can..both financially and in success.

Players come and go.  I love Luis and hope he stays...not sure you could replace him for 50 million.

Absolutely spot on.

As for replacing him with 50m, probably not but if we really look hard and are precise with that money, then I think we get get a couple of absolutely outstanding players.

I love Luis and want him to stay forever... But he wont, unless we show intent by spending and bringing in some serious talent that will help us challenge now, in the short term, then he'll be off by next summer.

It's not about negativity, its about reality.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2013, 02:07:03 am »
I think the owners will have to show him that they are pushing for a place at the top of the table.  I feel Suarez is the type that wouldn't mind being part of a building process, as long as there is progress being made.  Being part of something special from the beginning, not just coming into something already great.  But I'd assume he'd have to see an upward trajectory. 

With that said, I wouldn't blame him if he did want to go and take an opportunity to win trophies right now though.  He's world class, and with that, any team would want him.  Including the biggest and the best.

Offline Mykez

• Main Stander
« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2013, 02:18:36 am »
Would be absolutely gutted if he left this summer. I walk around with my Suarez jersey with a sense of pride that he plays for us. Possibly the most exciting Liverpool player I've ever watched. I don't even wanna think about him leaving anytime soon. lol

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2013, 02:21:42 am »
It wouldn't surprise me if he does go in the summer, but if he does it'll have to be for major money. I hope he stays on for another season, but a footballer of his quality is bound to have offers dangled in front of him.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #141 on: January 25, 2013, 02:31:38 am »
Barca or Madrid come along, he's gone, I think we're all agreed on that.

Other than those, realistically, where would he go?

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: January 25, 2013, 02:35:10 am »
Bayern Munich?

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #143 on: January 25, 2013, 02:35:55 am »

Bayern Munich, PSG.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2013, 02:37:06 am »
It took him 2 puffs to blow out all the candles on his cake, so that's that.
All the same, terrific cake.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2013, 02:43:50 am »
Bayern Munich?

Bayern Munich, PSG.

Pretty much, so when you strip it all back, there's not many alternatives.

Would he really leave to go win Ligue 1?

Would Bayern fork out the dosh required, to sign him?

Offline Dundalis

• Kopite
« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2013, 02:51:12 am »
I don't think Champions League football will decide whether he goes or stays this summer (We won't be getting in the Champions League this season). It will be the ambition of the club to go after top class players. If we don't snag one or two of them in the summer he may then see it as a lack of ambition and be off if offers are made.

FSG releasing major funds for Rodgers to spend in the summer will be what decides it IMO.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2013, 02:51:55 am »
Pretty much, so when you strip it all back, there's not many alternatives.

Would he really leave to go win Ligue 1?

Would Bayern fork out the dosh required, to sign him?

Probably not but for the Champions League? I know PSG aren't a force yet as such but with the backing and players they will and have signed with Ancelotti, they will give it a good go soon.

With Bayern, yeah I agree I'd be suprised if they coughed up 50 odd million for a player. But it is Suarez and Pep might want a marquee signing to start his tenure.

Offline keyo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2013, 03:03:18 am »
Cech, Cole, Lampard, Terry, Hazard, Mata, Torres

Lloris, Vertongen, Walker, Bale, Dembele, Defoe, Adebayor

Vermaelen, Wilshere, Walcott, Podolski, Cazorla

Reina, Johnson, Gerrard, Lucas, Agger, Suarez

At least two sets of those players won't qualify for the CL next season, and two sets of them aren't in it this season either. The odds are, two sets of them won't quality for it the season after next.

Its a tough, tough league. Its not 2006 where the top 4 are head and shoulders above everyone else. If you want to play in England, where the money is as good as it is and the exposure is better than anywhere else, then prepare to not play in the CL unless you're at Manchester City or United. And if you're at Manchester City, expect not to get very far. I don't think he's going to United.....

Seriously, we need to stop attaching so much to the Champions League. He tests himself against a lot of the best in the world here, and he tests himself against them at international level at World Cups and Copa Americas.

He loves it here, he's loved here, he clearly gets on with his team-mates and its a lovely place to bring up a young family. The last person who threw that away because he 'needed more' is now a shadow of his former self and looks the most miserable man in England. If we continue to improve as we are, he won't be going anywhere.

i agree to the extent that this gives us time......he is 25, which means he has probably 5 years of top class form ahead of him and a few more seasons as still one of the best around.....he will want to play in the cl at some point, that is ambition, it is the top competition for clubs in the world, listen to what the players used to say under benitez - including carragher and gerrard - we need to be in the champions league.....to compete with the big boys and give as much chance for glory as possible.....he will want that and i do not think he will wait forever.....but neither do i think he will rush to another club
Joey's ate the frogs legs, made the swiss roll, now he's munchin' gladbach!!

Offline ladcameo

• Kopite
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2013, 03:24:16 am »
I just read the first bit of news. What an extraordinary usage of English language. Can anyone care to PM me any article better than this? And for Luis and Liverpool, guess he will give us another season. But will be great if we show an upward trend in the graph to an extent that we pressurize Spurs. Ahem. YNWA

Offline keyo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2013, 03:59:48 am »
We sold Rush, Keegan, Owen and Torres - special players come and go but none are bigger than the club

There's a model of success built around Suarez being here for the longer term and there's one without
He's a special player but he's not the only special player we've had or will have

We've got him - he's in his prime and I'll enjoy it while it lasts; when he leave he leaves

i agree with the sentiment, however to sell your best players you really have to be confident that your squad can absorp the loss and become stronger it to work.....we sold keegan, and as big a loss as he was we had a very successful team and squad, and a manager who you could trust implicitly to cover the loss, and then we replaced him with someone that improved us......rush went and dalglish was able to rebuild with a little bit of a gamble, but from a position of strength which mitigated the risk......remember we already had walsh as well when we brought in barnes AND beardsley, having already brought in aldridge to compensate for rush leaving and dalglish' own reduced involvement...........owen went and we did not replace him and i think we suffered becasue of it, although a cl win would suggest we coped quite well.....torres went, and i think had he still been close to his best and sharpest it would have been a miss.....but him leaving has not seen us improve because of it, rather we have really been stretched up front until now due to the way carroll's move worked out

the point is, players do come and go......and things move on, but it does not mean it is a good thing, it just is......

Offline frikkibj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2013, 04:17:49 am »
why is everyone so obsessed with the Champions League?

Liverpool plays in the best League in the world that includes six teams worthy of a CL spot
we are in the Europa League where we have to beat at least one of these teams to win the cup Lyon, Ajax, Benfica, Chelsea, Napoli, Inter Atletico Madrid, Tottenham

and we have two extra cup competitions each year. that is plenty of high profile competitive football over one season.

For Suarez its a question of being a Superstar at Liverpool with the possibility of CL in the near future or to take the shortcut and be a squad player for a team in the CL

lets just ask a former Liverpool Superstar Fernando Torres. He might be able to tell us if its worth it to leave Liverpool and all your fans behind for the possibility of a CL title with another team.

Offline keyo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2013, 04:35:00 am »
why is everyone so obsessed with the Champions League?

Liverpool plays in the best League in the world that includes six teams worthy of a CL spot
we are in the Europa League where we have to beat at least one of these teams to win the cup Lyon, Ajax, Benfica, Chelsea, Napoli, Inter Atletico Madrid, Tottenham

and we have two extra cup competitions each year. that is plenty of high profile competitive football over one season.

For Suarez its a question of being a Superstar at Liverpool with the possibility of CL in the near future or to take the shortcut and be a squad player for a team in the CL

lets just ask a former Liverpool Superstar Fernando Torres. He might be able to tell us if its worth it to leave Liverpool and all your fans behind for the possibility of a CL title with another team.

you ask why the obsession with the cl, and then say suarez has the choice of superstardom with us and the possibility of the cl, or a shortcut to the cl......surely that acknowledges the cl ambition?!?!?!

another question, why do you think we are obsessed with the cl?  (those of 'us' that are that is?)

as for the torres comparison, i suggest he could well be just as miserable here if his form was as it has been for chelsea (as it would have been if you agree with a number of opinions from lfc fans on here and the broader landscape)

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #153 on: January 25, 2013, 05:30:50 am »
Yes; he will.

Don't say that Shaun!  ;D

I'd hope he gives us one more season, but I think begrudgingly you are right. I won't be blaming Rodgers/FSG/other team mates though (not saying you are though) but it does seem to be very unfortunate timing that just as we think we are on the rise he could potentially be off.

I'm five months one day younger than him. I'd stay, but then I'd play for £250 a week ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2013, 05:34:04 am »
you ask why the obsession with the cl, and then say suarez has the choice of superstardom with us and the possibility of the cl, or a shortcut to the cl......surely that acknowledges the cl ambition?!?!?!

I think he was implying, that if he joined Barca or Real he may not play every match, and would be one of many in a Champions League squad, if we get there, he'd be our star player - not saying I agree or disagree but I think that's what he meant.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline subroc

• cut at you with a clipper? Gas Face given, I beg to differ.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2013, 05:41:34 am »
It seems to be the consensus among many here that Suarez is defintiely on his bike in the summer. If so, then that will save many people the money to buy next season's kit with his name on it!

Frankly, I do not understand this attitude. I can understand that Torres, Xabi, Mascherano etc have taught us that some of our best players have chosen to leave when they felt that they needed to go to a club with better chances of winning the top prizes. But to already conclude that he's going for sure and coming to terms with it now already, based on a couple of scurrilous media articles that are obviously fishing and trying to come up with a non-existent angle?

Let's not be so defeatist and fatalistic that we will be like that. Suarez has never intimated that he is unhappy in the least here and has just signed a 5 year contract. From all appearances, he is loving life as a Liverpool player and is in the form of his life. The team is finally slowly gelling together and he has finally gotten some real striker support. There isn't even any rumblings of discontent from his agent.

Let's instead proceed on the assumption he will be with us for years to come until we hear any different. And let's lok at the worst case scenario - even if he leaves, we will get another Torres-like bonanza to provide funds to sign other players. So cheer up!   

Offline JongWK

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2013, 05:47:03 am »
Gerrard's warning and Suarez's interview calling for experienced players if we want to win things, suggests there might be some truth to the fear that he could leave in the summer.

Or it could be a neat ploy by the players to support Rodgers' previous comments. That is, pushing FSG to cough up the bucks for quality players over 25.

Half full or half empty. I know what I'd pick.
"I look at him doing all sorts of crazy shit and mostly I burst out laughing at his insane genius.
I mean, if his first reaction to a ball bouncing in front of him 40 yards from goal is 'I'm going to whack this into the net from here', you just have to laugh at the sheer improbability of it all."
~~Ray K, on Luis Suarez (Liverpool 5 - Norwich 1)

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2013, 06:14:36 am »

Luis is not silly at all...and he knows he is adored by his funs here.

How many players moved to inter or Real and they were on the bench for most of the time?

Can u please help me and refresh my memory naming some of them?

One second...one of them was the best forward Sweden ever produced...what was his name?

Luis knows all that and would not want to end up like one great croatian player who made the mistake of joining Real Madrid last season.
Luisito is an "inteligente Zorro''...and he is gona be here 4 long long time unless the americans decide to sell him.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:26:25 am by Uruguayan36 »

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2013, 06:25:07 am »
I think Torres leaving has forever desensitized me to the departure of big stars.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: January 25, 2013, 06:29:46 am »
Hola Luisito
-hola
Is it true that u may be leaving Liverpool?
-Who said that?
The english press
-The english press vende humo.
haha made me chuckle that. lets hope your right!
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.