Author Topic: FIFA 13 Ultimate Team - FAQ in OP  (Read 184729 times)

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Most prickless poster ever
  • Legacy Fan
Re: FIFA 13 Ultimate Team - FAQ in OP
« Reply #320 on: September 24, 2012, 02:26:39 am »
Knew i should of kept the likes of Huntelaar for a bit longer instead of making a thousand profit every time on the web app, decent players like him have near doubled in value now the game is out, missed out on around 30k coins here due to being a fool and selling on the web app/buying packs when the full game downloaded.

Ive got KJH 4-2-3-1 card, seems hes going for around 7k on Xbox, some people trying to flog him for about 15 is most i've seen, hope your right mind.

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: September 24, 2012, 05:48:28 am »
Is Sterling, Yesil or even Suso in this? Havn't seen any of them as of yet.  :'(
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline Stand Free

• Anny Roader
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #322 on: September 24, 2012, 08:56:25 am »
Is Sterling, Yesil or even Suso in this? Havn't seen any of them as of yet.  :'(

Sterling is, dont think the other two are sadly. hopefully they'll include them at some point!

Offline El_Capitán

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: September 24, 2012, 09:15:19 am »
Sterling is, dont think the other two are sadly. hopefully they'll include them at some point!
Yesil and Suso are too according to futwiz. 64 and 62 rated bronzes.

Yesil: http://www.futwiz.com/player-data/10046
Suso: http://www.futwiz.com/player-data/9473

So are the likes of Morgan, Ngoo, Wisdom, Coady and Robinson.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:19:21 am by El_Capitán »

Offline Stand Free

• Anny Roader
« Reply #324 on: September 24, 2012, 09:17:50 am »
Yesil and Suso are too according to futwiz. 64 and 62 rated bronzes.

Yesil: http://www.futwiz.com/player-data/10046
Suso: http://www.futwiz.com/player-data/9473

ahh my bad, not seen them yet though!

Offline El_Capitán

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: September 24, 2012, 09:22:28 am »
ahh sorry, not seen them yet though!
Yeah I reckon it will be because not that many bronze/silver packs have been opened yet. Once the game is out proper, I'll start my collection of Liverpool players like I did last year ;D

If you've not user it, futwiz is a great site for looking at players stats/market value and making new teams on the squad builder.

Offline Stand Free

• Anny Roader
« Reply #326 on: September 24, 2012, 09:40:54 am »
Yeah I reckon it will be because not that many bronze/silver packs have been opened yet. Once the game is out proper, I'll start my collection of Liverpool players like I did last year ;D

If you've not user it, futwiz is a great site for looking at players stats/market value and making new teams on the squad builder.

yeah just had a quick go when I was on your links, very handy site ;D

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: September 24, 2012, 12:26:08 pm »
What do people do about fitness with only 1 squad? I dont like forking out 2k+ for all player fitness cards, but they all need fitness

Offline FanaticalRed

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #328 on: September 24, 2012, 01:04:46 pm »
I nevere really use fitness cards unless I get them in a pack. I just rotate any player that is near 90 for one game. And I never bring on any subs unless I'm desperate as its a waste of a contact and stops their fitness from replenishing.

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: September 24, 2012, 01:14:42 pm »
I nevere really use fitness cards unless I get them in a pack. I just rotate any player that is near 90 for one game. And I never bring on any subs unless I'm desperate as its a waste of a contact and stops their fitness from replenishing.

See I only have 11 players so I cant rotate players, but I do have 10k so maybe I should buy some subs  ;D

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Most prickless poster ever
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: September 24, 2012, 01:22:45 pm »
I've got 10k with Isco, should I buy a team? bored of trading now.

Offline Stand Free

• Anny Roader
« Reply #331 on: September 24, 2012, 01:41:28 pm »
What gold team should I do, got half a bronze scottish and a full silver Argentina team, not sure on who to do for gold?:)

Offline Foster

• Anny Roader
« Reply #332 on: September 24, 2012, 01:45:03 pm »
Just got Sneijder in a pack, should I sell him now or will his price go up?

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: September 24, 2012, 01:48:54 pm »
Just got Sneijder in a pack, should I sell him now or will his price go up?

wait

Offline Flash6289

• Legacy Fan
  • €6
« Reply #334 on: September 24, 2012, 02:33:40 pm »
Got Turan in a pack. Worth 2500 now but should be worth more when it's out right?
XBL: Flash6289

Offline FanaticalRed

• Kopite
« Reply #335 on: September 24, 2012, 02:53:31 pm »
See I only have 11 players so I cant rotate players, but I do have 10k so maybe I should buy some subs  ;D

Yeah just buy some decent/good subs that won't weaken you too much and your good to go mate!

Ive gone with a gold Ligue 1 side but only spent 300-500 per player so it's decent but definitely needs some big improvements.

Offline just Riggins?

• seeks man with gsoh 28-36. Likes a man in uniform.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #336 on: September 24, 2012, 03:02:53 pm »
I'm a newbie at all this stuff, only played online vs mates and career mode last year and wasted a bunch of gold packs.  How does this work? 

I've got a team going through free packs and trading with a rating of 80, a decent bench and a couple of reserves but what's all this about silver Ligue 1 teams etc?  And what's the main point of the game?  Just get the best players possible?

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: September 24, 2012, 08:08:38 pm »
any tips for those with small amount of coins trying to find players to buy and make a quick profit on them? Only have 800 coins right now (1900 if I sell Malouda) so what players can i get for that price and sell on to make a tidy profit? Cant find anyone good enough that people want to buy.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline vNauuuM

• Kopite
    • Rambo IPTV
« Reply #338 on: September 24, 2012, 08:10:13 pm »
I've got a few spare coins on PS3 - FIFA 13, I need too swap them for Xbox coins.. Any takers?
Twitter: Nauman_Choudry

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: September 25, 2012, 12:16:53 am »
Already sick to death of this cuntish game mode, coming up against bent and defoe or tevez and adebayor ect most games, I take the lead and then they pace abuse and end up winning, fuck sake

Offline Kuytinho

• Kopite
« Reply #340 on: September 25, 2012, 02:03:12 am »
Already sick to death of this cuntish game mode, coming up against bent and defoe or tevez and adebayor ect most games, I take the lead and then they pace abuse and end up winning, fuck sake
I was really hopeful it wouldn't be like that after my first couple of games. I had a good few hours yesterday playing H2H and Pro Clubs and as soon as I went back on UT it just felt comically fast and I got battered. I know there have always been a disproportionate amount of 40 yarders on UT but the 'arcadey' argument has really hit me now. Hopefully I can get into it again because I really enjoyed it on 12. It's always the same with games I haven't tried - if I win it's amazing, if I lose it's a load of rubbish.

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: September 25, 2012, 08:25:08 am »
I was really hopeful it wouldn't be like that after my first couple of games. I had a good few hours yesterday playing H2H and Pro Clubs and as soon as I went back on UT it just felt comically fast and I got battered. I know there have always been a disproportionate amount of 40 yarders on UT but the 'arcadey' argument has really hit me now. Hopefully I can get into it again because I really enjoyed it on 12. It's always the same with games I haven't tried - if I win it's amazing, if I lose it's a load of rubbish.

Its ridiculous, long shots are overpowered, had a game last night which finished 6-6 because both of our were just smashing shots in from 30 yards, it needs to be toned down

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
FIFA 13 Ultimate Team - FAQ in OP
« Reply #342 on: September 25, 2012, 09:57:10 am »
Why is it so easy to score long shots on ultimate team?
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #343 on: September 25, 2012, 12:30:57 pm »
It seems like the arcadey elements of UT have been really ramped up this year. Early hopes that pace would not dominate this year dissipated rather quickly. I've got two teams at the moment and am starting to trade to build a different BPL team. Sold my last BPL team for ridiculous profits due to the horrific state of the market right now. Currently got a Saudi Bronze team and a Bundesliga side. Bundesliga team is - Weidenfeller (Very good, be surprised if Neuer is much of an upgrade), Santana (Fucking beast, tears people off the ball), Boateng, Hummels, Luiz Gustavo (Superb DM, wins everything), Gundogan, Schurrle (disappointing after being so good last year, ridiculous long shooting though), Sam (pace but shit), Gotze (brilliant dribbler), Reus (Best I've used so far, rapid and brilliant dribbler, converted him to ST) and Lewandowski (scores everything, amazing finisher). If anyone has used Diego, let me know what he's like. I want him as his shooting looks immense. Boateng and Sam are also players I'd be fine with replacing as they're neither here nor there really. Any reccomendations for Bundesliga CBs or RMs would be helpful.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Crixus

• Anny Roader
« Reply #344 on: September 25, 2012, 02:03:26 pm »
Anyone wanna lend me 2k or so to finish my team... :(

Offline crasher1in

• Kopite
  • he who hesitates, masturbates
« Reply #345 on: September 25, 2012, 02:36:09 pm »
The
Anyone wanna lend me 2k or so to finish my team... :(
Put up a  player for 2.5k ,I will BIN. I cant send you a trade offer because i don't have my ps3 with me.

Offline Crixus

• Anny Roader
« Reply #346 on: September 25, 2012, 03:04:31 pm »
The Put up a  player for 2.5k ,I will BIN. I cant send you a trade offer because i don't have my ps3 with me.

This is the player i put up. I put him up for 3 days so, 2 days 23 hours n something now. http://www.futwiz.com/player-data/8587

Once i get going we'll help each other out. I always do well in ultimate team, the only players i've not had is Ronaldo. I had Messi in the first version of Ultimate team. I've inboxed you further details.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 04:01:30 pm by Crixus »

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: September 25, 2012, 03:36:22 pm »

This is the player i put up. I put him up for 3 days so, 2 days 23 hours n something now.

Once i get going we'll help each other out. I always do well in ultimate team, the only players i've not had is Ronaldo. I had Messi in the first version of Ultimate team. I've inboxed you further details.

Wanna share any tips?

Offline FanaticalRed

• Kopite
« Reply #348 on: September 25, 2012, 03:51:57 pm »
Maybe this year a few of us should get together and try to control the market for certain players? If we do it from the start it should help us make a nice little profit. Has anyone done this before?

I have never had any luck with packs so I definitely need to trade if I ever want to get any rare players.

I'm on PS3 btw if any of you guys are interested in trying I out?

Offline Crixus

• Anny Roader
« Reply #349 on: September 25, 2012, 03:59:31 pm »
Wanna share any tips?

No real tips to be honest. First edition of the game i was a kid who used to play non stop. Plus i ripped off so many people on easports forums cos theyre pricks there anyway. Wouldn't do that to anyone here tho ;D

Offline Crixus

• Anny Roader
« Reply #350 on: September 25, 2012, 04:01:07 pm »
Maybe this year a few of us should get together and try to control the market for certain players? If we do it from the start it should help us make a nice little profit. Has anyone done this before?

I have never had any luck with packs so I definitely need to trade if I ever want to get any rare players.

I'm on PS3 btw if any of you guys are interested in trying I out?

Not a fan of controlling the market. I hate when other people do it so wouldn't wanna do it myself. But i think it would be good if everyone who plays it on rawk could trade/swap etc on here more..

Offline FanaticalRed

• Kopite
« Reply #351 on: September 25, 2012, 04:06:04 pm »
Is anyone managing to make a regular profit on players at the mo? I'm really struggling to identify anyone that I can make any profit on. People are definitely cheating because there are hardly any bargains in the 59th minute whenever I search for them.

Offline FanaticalRed

• Kopite
« Reply #352 on: September 25, 2012, 04:08:30 pm »
Not a fan of controlling the market. I hate when other people do it so wouldn't wanna do it myself. But i think it would be good if everyone who plays it on rawk could trade/swap etc on here more..

Trouble is so many people do it that it I feel like I'm at a massive disadvantage unless I join them. I can't believe some of the trading profit some players already have on this game!

Offline Crixus

• Anny Roader
« Reply #353 on: September 25, 2012, 04:15:45 pm »
-----Santa Cruz---Valdez------

------Gago----------Medel-------

Mathieu--Varane-Ekiza----Iraola

--------------Guaita---------------

*need someone

Its  4-2-2-2 La Liga team. Its gonna end up being my second team. And soon i'll have the likes of Alonso, Turan, Isco, Falcao, Alba etc in there as my second team hopefully. The players i've got now are all players i like bar Valdez but he can be a decent player at times.

Offline Frank.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #354 on: September 25, 2012, 04:33:39 pm »
Finally got on. Found out it was a mac issue, rather than an account issue. Didn't get anyone great in my packs really. The picks of the ones I did get were; Granero, Coliccini, Ramsey & some silver with 90 pace that goes for about 3.5k. Sold them all and made around 8k.

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: September 25, 2012, 04:39:50 pm »
So far i have an alright ligue 1 team and 30k.. need a technique to make coins and I cant get to the 59th minute at the moment :(

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #356 on: September 25, 2012, 04:47:55 pm »
So far i have an alright ligue 1 team and 30k.. need a technique to make coins and I cant get to the 59th minute at the moment :(
Nothing on the 59th because of the autobuyers. Pissing me off, as is EA's general incompetence. I've got 40k worth of players stuck in my trade pile who I can't access because they're all 'completing.' As such, I can't sell them and I'm stuck on 5k. Don't want to buy anyone else until I know the glitch is sorted. Anyone else having this trouble? I can't believe how inflated the market is at the moment. Even shit players are ridiculous prices. I got lucky that I bought my team early. Hopefully the prices start to go down soon, but it'll be a while.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: September 25, 2012, 04:51:14 pm »
Yeah EA tweeted saying they are having problems, the only way im getting coins is by playing seasons as you get a good coin bonus for getting alot of points, but im shit at trading and working the market

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: September 25, 2012, 05:14:57 pm »
Nothing on the 59th because of the autobuyers. Pissing me off, as is EA's general incompetence. I've got 40k worth of players stuck in my trade pile who I can't access because they're all 'completing.' As such, I can't sell them and I'm stuck on 5k. Don't want to buy anyone else until I know the glitch is sorted. Anyone else having this trouble? I can't believe how inflated the market is at the moment. Even shit players are ridiculous prices. I got lucky that I bought my team early. Hopefully the prices start to go down soon, but it'll be a while.

Yes, I bought an IF before and it stuck on "completing". Logged out and back and now hes not even in my watch list. Will be seriously pissed off if I lose that card.
Bought some silver cards for 150 and they are all stuck. Not too fussed but they are for a crappy silver team to win some match coins, then discard them when contracts run out.

Offline Frank.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #359 on: September 25, 2012, 05:28:25 pm »
Yes, I bought an IF before and it stuck on "completing". Logged out and back and now hes not even in my watch list. Will be seriously pissed off if I lose that card.
Bought some silver cards for 150 and they are all stuck. Not too fussed but they are for a crappy silver team to win some match coins, then discard them when contracts run out.

Happened to me last year, turned up eventually.