Author Topic: UEFA Cup Group A  (Read 77016 times)

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
Re: UEFA Cup Group A
« Reply #400 on: November 21, 2012, 10:06:47 am »
Tickets sorted  :D buzzing for this!
Take it you had ST/Members cards in your names and didn't need to ask if you could provide different ID details for those travelling?

I've got a Membership, but other 3 all booked up with me for travel haven't. Wondering whether I should suggest they get Memberships?
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #401 on: November 21, 2012, 10:12:12 am »
Take it you had ST/Members cards in your names and didn't need to ask if you could provide different ID details for those travelling?

I've got a Membership, but other 3 all booked up with me for travel haven't. Wondering whether I should suggest they get Memberships?

Yeah all pretty straight forward, both me and my dad have memberships so that's why. Ask the to/customer services, about that, and also depends if they are going to use the membership more, i.e. go to games in the league and europe etc.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #402 on: November 21, 2012, 11:02:20 am »

First questions I got asked is it me travelling and am i the name on the card
Also got told I need to produce my passport when collecting never been told that before.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 11:27:50 am by nickyd186 »
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline annasfield

• Anny Roader
« Reply #403 on: November 21, 2012, 11:26:26 am »
Just called for mine. They asked for DOBs etc

I asked why people were getting them at the window with nothing written on them. Apparently in the last 15 minutes they decided to write people's names on them.

I said that they know people share tickets etc, etc and they said there is nothing they can do. The only way they will permit it is if a person has two or more season tickets in their name. Hope they don't write anything on them and it's just rubbish.

Offline Mikuss

• Dynamo Midfielder
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • PSN- Mikuss
« Reply #404 on: November 21, 2012, 11:40:16 am »
First questions I got asked is it me travelling and am i the name on the card
Also got told I need to produce my passport when collecting never been told that before.
"Please note that due to Italian law, the date of birth for each supporter travelling must be provided when applying for tickets. Supporters should only travel using their own Season Ticket, Membership or Fan Card as the member's name will be written on the ticket being used. Supporters will be asked to provide corresponding ID at the turnstiles"
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/latest-ticket-news

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #405 on: November 21, 2012, 11:50:34 am »
I'm almost sure Napoli away tickets never had anything written on them
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline rafasinistanbul05

• Main Stander
« Reply #406 on: November 21, 2012, 11:57:41 am »
All sorted now for this :). I asked the girl from the ticket office if its likely to drop to all members and she said she wasn't sure as it has been really really busy today, just keep checking the website.

Looking forward to this now, just hope the 2 lads i'm going with get a ticket for the game :butt

Offline Mikuss

• Dynamo Midfielder
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • PSN- Mikuss
« Reply #407 on: November 21, 2012, 12:02:33 pm »
All sorted now for this :). I asked the girl from the ticket office if its likely to drop to all members and she said she wasn't sure as it has been really really busy today, just keep checking the website.

Looking forward to this now, just hope the 2 lads i'm going with get a ticket for the game :butt
Thanks for the info, I've just booked the week of work that week so a trip out there could be fanciful. Not been on a Euro away since Utrecht!

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #408 on: November 21, 2012, 12:42:28 pm »
I'm almost sure Napoli away tickets never had anything written on them

Just checked my Napoli ticket, nothing wrote on it.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #409 on: November 21, 2012, 01:04:50 pm »
This is shit this is......I usually go with my dad but he cant come, so my mate who hasnt got a membership said he'll come....am i right thinking that he cant go because if i get a ticket on my dads card it will have his name on it and my mate will get ID'd at the turnstile and get turned away??

Why are things never easy?!
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #410 on: November 21, 2012, 01:07:53 pm »
I have never had my name on an away ticket, anywhere.

(We qualify but aren't going so that should help two at least.)
We are a team of one half.

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #411 on: November 21, 2012, 01:12:08 pm »
anyone been to pick up at the windows? grabbing mine tomorrow so if anyone hasn't by then i'll find out the score and let you know
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #412 on: November 21, 2012, 01:24:38 pm »
writing names on the tickets after noon, but not in the morning when I rang. asked date of birth and travel details though, but not for everyone !

never been checked in Italy before :-)

asked for any chance for no credits and said keep checking the web site as it was busy today. hope that helps people.

www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: November 21, 2012, 01:54:58 pm »
Macco just been round with 4 tickets,no names on them

Offline annasfield

• Anny Roader
« Reply #414 on: November 21, 2012, 02:03:18 pm »
Macco just been round with 4 tickets,no names on them

When did he get them?

Offline Aggers-Elbow

• Kopite
« Reply #415 on: November 21, 2012, 02:03:28 pm »
Tickets all sorted.  ;D
They all laugh at us, They all mock at us, They all say our days our numbered.

@Danny_Timmis89

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: November 21, 2012, 02:11:14 pm »
Went to the ground about 11 this morning,Anna

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: November 21, 2012, 03:31:21 pm »
Has anyone got tickets with their names written on?

Doesn't seem quite right that our ticket office would just write a name on by hand - even more so that they started this half way through a sale,

Offline peter talman

• Main Stander
« Reply #418 on: November 21, 2012, 06:57:19 pm »
Collected 7 today.
3 are in the same name on seasie, told them someone else was travelling and gave their DOB.
No names on any tickets,told to take passport with me to ground

So, nothing to distinguish whose ticket it is at all

Beleive they need to forward list to Italians but cant see how they can check anything out there

Probably similar to the fiasco at Benfica a few years back when they were swiping fancards

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #419 on: November 21, 2012, 07:09:43 pm »
Was grilled on the phone - had to give travel details including details of change of plane on the way back - staying a few days so they wanted names of the 3 hotels we are staying in (Verona ,Venice and Udine) and then she said she was writing our names on each ticket - 

The name thing for Italian games has always been a requirement  but I've never had these checked at any game I've been to.

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: November 21, 2012, 07:18:48 pm »
Just about to book hotels for this. Is it best doing 1 night in Udine and 1 night in Venice or stay both nights in the same place? Flying out Thursday come back on Saturday from Venice.
Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down to the basement and say, "Hey Mr. Nugget - you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowney ass name on this fat-ass cheque for you."

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: November 21, 2012, 07:34:57 pm »
Just about to book hotels for this. Is it best doing 1 night in Udine and 1 night in Venice or stay both nights in the same place? Flying out Thursday come back on Saturday from Venice.

We (and several others) are doing 1 night in Udine and then moving on to Venice. Udine looks decent but doing both seems best option

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #422 on: November 21, 2012, 09:07:41 pm »
;D

udine feels like braga allover again, not many staying behind but a cracking time to be had, we're on the 0540 train out on the friday, direct back to milan centrale and a good four hour kip in first class too!

Gaz, we are staying in Udine Thursday night and going back to Milan Friday for a teatime flight. I've not sorted train tickets yet. Can you tell me who you booked yours with so I can get it done.
Flying in to Treviso Wednesday night so that one I can do on the platform
Thanks
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: November 21, 2012, 09:43:07 pm »
What area is best to stay in Udine then?
Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down to the basement and say, "Hey Mr. Nugget - you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowney ass name on this fat-ass cheque for you."

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #424 on: November 21, 2012, 10:16:24 pm »
What area is best to stay in Udine then?

We're stayin at the hotel san giorgio on the thursday night. Its about 5 min walk from the train station and 20 min walk to the stadium  :D
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline dsmith22208

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Lucas wonderland!!!
« Reply #425 on: November 22, 2012, 08:14:58 am »
5 of us flying in to bergamo then renting a car to udinese (3 hour drive). Air Fares went sky high last week and trippled since we got them. Hotels about 15 minutes from city centre. Any ideas where everyone is meeting??

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: November 22, 2012, 08:31:27 am »
Anyone booked tickets for someone who is not the 'card holder'?If so, have you given the details of the card holder or the person who's going?

Offline dsmith22208

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Lucas wonderland!!!
« Reply #427 on: November 22, 2012, 09:46:17 am »

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #428 on: November 22, 2012, 09:51:08 am »
Gaz, we are staying in Udine Thursday night and going back to Milan Friday for a teatime flight. I've not sorted train tickets yet. Can you tell me who you booked yours with so I can get it done.
Flying in to Treviso Wednesday night so that one I can do on the platform
Thanks

http://www.trenitalia.com

opposite of switzerland this, the later you leave the more it will cost you! i did leave someone else to book mine but it become a tad expensive hence the early train home!

EDIT its four hours back to milan and then you'll want to give yourself another hour to get to the airport if its malpensa, there are some direct trains but most i think in the day require one change
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 09:53:28 am by GeeFJay »

www.misternobody.co.uk

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #429 on: November 22, 2012, 09:55:43 am »
just did a quick one leaving at 10am and arriving milan centrale 1425 and it'll be about 40 euros each, you can pick seats from Ve. Mestre to milan centrale

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: November 22, 2012, 11:11:05 am »
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/407543/20121122/tottenham-rome-stabbed-lazio-hooligans.htm

Better watch out over there judging by last night.  :no

Yeah think the club have been stupid too by putting on the website suggested ale houses too
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #431 on: November 22, 2012, 11:25:52 am »
Yeah think the club have been stupid too by putting on the website suggested ale houses too

Yeah not exactly the wisest move...

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #432 on: November 22, 2012, 12:57:44 pm »
http://www.trenitalia.com

opposite of switzerland this, the later you leave the more it will cost you! i did leave someone else to book mine but it become a tad expensive hence the early train home!

EDIT its four hours back to milan and then you'll want to give yourself another hour to get to the airport if its malpensa, there are some direct trains but most i think in the day require one change

Thanks mate, I'll get onto it now. Read somewhere you could not book until a week before travel, that's why i asked the question. Will just have to pay the price now for not doing my own research.
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #433 on: November 22, 2012, 06:44:58 pm »
Just picked up tickets booked on the phone yesterday - names scrawled on in biro - not even in capital letters

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #434 on: November 22, 2012, 11:43:18 pm »
Just picked up tickets booked on the phone yesterday - names scrawled on in biro - not even in capital letters

Same here.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: November 22, 2012, 11:49:17 pm »

Same here.

Are the names written on the tickets, the names of the people who's name is on the seasie/member/fan card??

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #436 on: November 22, 2012, 11:55:34 pm »

Same as too

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #437 on: November 22, 2012, 11:56:22 pm »
Yes at my end always a red

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #438 on: November 22, 2012, 11:59:29 pm »
Thanks mate, I'll get onto it now. Read somewhere you could not book until a week before travel, that's why i asked the question. Will just have to pay the price now for not doing my own research.

It's e tickets so you can book when you like, like here no doubt can't book more than three months in advance though

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #439 on: November 23, 2012, 12:15:27 am »
Are the names written on the tickets, the names of the people who's name is on the seasie/member/fan card??
in our case yes but that's because they are the people who are going to be using them