Author Topic: Dragons Dogma  (Read 858 times)

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Dragons Dogma
« on: August 10, 2012, 12:57:02 pm »
Anyone played this? got this a few weeks back, it completely flew under the radar as far as releases goes, but i have to say its a corking game. Dare i say it i think its better than Skyrim.

The combat is really good, it has elements of Skyrim, Dark Souls and Devil May Cry, with a mixture of japanese and western rpg.

The boss fights are especially awesome, a real joy to experience. The fact you can create a loyal follower and customise him, then when you are offline, he gets picked up and used by other players, gaining knowledge and items is pretty fantastic.

Anyone picked it up?
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Dragons Dogma
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 04:08:40 pm »
Wow no comments? you are missing out!
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline Walshy nMeŽ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend