Author Topic: Not RAWK FC - FIFA 12 Pro Club - PS3  (Read 39174 times)

Offline koppitekop11

• dog shit
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Not RAWK FC - FIFA 12 Pro Club - PS3
« Reply #200 on: March 19, 2012, 01:16:10 am »
So have I passed a trial then!? ;D

Get grovelling to Pep ;)
PSN: Pig-Swill     Xbox Live: PigSwill23
there's been a few nights ive had to relieve myself with her beside me in the bed, in fairness to her, she made some sex noises which helped me along the way

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2012, 01:19:08 am »
Get grovelling to Pep ;)

Will have to take a crash course in chopping from George! :(

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
Re: Not RAWK FC - FIFA 12 Pro Club - PS3 [GOALKEEPER NEEDED]
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2012, 01:33:41 am »
Not RAWK FC:

PTS           W   D   L
4031        65   18   15

Farcelona:

PTS           W   D   L
3528        76   11   50

Not as awkward as being ahead of you having played 39 less games ;)

Ouch 8)

Hahaha is right. We take it so seriously we've played 39 games less. :P
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Jules01

• Legacy Fan
  • Infamy,infamy,they've all got it in for me.
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2012, 01:39:12 am »
Forgot to say, unbeaten in our last 23 now lads!  ;D

Oh and C, I want an assist on a plate after you stole that goal!  ;D

you know,i thought i got to it to late,seemed to be over the line when i.....helped it on its way.

Been fantastic if you'd have had a mic on so i could have heard yer at that moment. ;D

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2012, 01:49:06 am »
you know,i thought i got to it to late,seemed to be over the line when i.....helped it on its way.

Been fantastic if you'd have had a mic on so i could have heard yer at that moment. ;D

Or the opposition! :lmao
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Jules01

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2012, 01:59:47 am »
Or the opposition! :lmao

haha would have been a right sickener.lovely stuff. ;D

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2012, 01:32:16 pm »
Was under the impression J that you were only on for last night mate, as Farcelona weren't playing? Least that's what Mk said (I think). Our team's quite full now, too, as we have every one of us on pretty much every night.

Mackkaa

ANY - ANY - Rich - Mo

Nino - George

Matt - Chonky - Ryback

Pig

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
  • Always look on the bright side of life
« Reply #207 on: March 19, 2012, 11:46:26 pm »
Hahaha is right. We take it so seriously we've played 39 games less. :P

We ain't the ones taking note of the points :P
"When I’ve got nothing better to do, I look down the league table to see how Everton are getting along." - Bill Shankly

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #208 on: March 20, 2012, 12:02:01 am »
We ain't the ones taking note of the points :P

Yeah well you're a big doo doo head!!

;D

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2012, 12:10:31 am »
Yeah well you're a big doo doo head!!

;D

So's yer face. :D
"When I’ve got nothing better to do, I look down the league table to see how Everton are getting along." - Bill Shankly

Offline Jules01

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: March 20, 2012, 01:07:04 am »
Dissapointing night,only seemed to play around 4 games in nearly 3 hours.

Finished on a high at least,me an rich taking on all comers in a cup game and dismantled em 3-0. :o

Offline koppitekop11

• dog shit
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: March 20, 2012, 02:27:53 am »
Dissapointing night,only seemed to play around 4 games in nearly 3 hours.

Cos we had so many people on mate. Being completely honest lads this is just going the exact same way as a few weeks ago (as well as in 11'). More and more will quit Farce because there are no people on (cos a lot have joined us) and cos they want to play they will ask to join.

Tonight we had 9 players on and nobody would play us, and the teams that did play us had 7+ so it made for a shit game. 2 teams cancelling each other out and making it tedious to play.

Personally, I think it would be best for both teams to have their original players return to them. This hasn't got anythin to do with ability or whatever, just it's making for poor matches. For example, we went 23 games unbeaten and as soon as we had 9 players on we lost 2 games in 3. Don't particularly think that has much to do with abilty as we are all good players, it just means were disorganised, making the same runs as each other and just generally all over the place.

Don't really understand why people have joined up again aswell. I mean, as soon as the split there was a good rivalry and judging by your forum use were playing very well and enjoying it :o

Thoughts? :wave
there's been a few nights ive had to relieve myself with her beside me in the bed, in fairness to her, she made some sex noises which helped me along the way

Offline Mr Kipling

• Manhattanite
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Dream of Kloppifornication"
« Reply #212 on: March 20, 2012, 02:53:44 am »
Hate to piss all over Not RAWK FC's strawberries but we've got a decent number of players on at 1 time now, generally 5 or 6 plus others who pop in now and again for a few games.

Farcelona aint going anywhere, in fact J and MK moving back to NR FC has helped our squad management as we actually had too many players.

Its all good.

Offline Mr Kipling

• Manhattanite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: March 20, 2012, 03:14:30 am »
We'll have to get that friendly organised as well Lads (unless i missed it)

Offline hulksagoodboy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: March 20, 2012, 11:52:44 am »
Cos we had so many people on mate. Being completely honest lads this is just going the exact same way as a few weeks ago (as well as in 11'). More and more will quit Farce because there are no people on (cos a lot have joined us) and cos they want to play they will ask to join.

Tonight we had 9 players on and nobody would play us, and the teams that did play us had 7+ so it made for a shit game. 2 teams cancelling each other out and making it tedious to play.

Personally, I think it would be best for both teams to have their original players return to them. This hasn't got anythin to do with ability or whatever, just it's making for poor matches. For example, we went 23 games unbeaten and as soon as we had 9 players on we lost 2 games in 3. Don't particularly think that has much to do with abilty as we are all good players, it just means were disorganised, making the same runs as each other and just generally all over the place.

Don't really understand why people have joined up again aswell. I mean, as soon as the split there was a good rivalry and judging by your forum use were playing very well and enjoying it :o

Isn't J the only person who technically moved over? Macka was already yours at the beginning and Mo wasn't with anybody.

Regardless, I know what you mean we were playing great when he had 4-6 people on last night, then when it got north of that it turned in to a headache to play. All the fluidity of the game goes out the window and feels like you're playing against your own team just as much as the opposition.

Offline Jules01

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2012, 12:00:21 pm »

Yeh was'nt fun last night - so much better when it was only 2 on (final game)

Personally prefer(despite all its faults - an ai defence with a pro gk) with 1 or 2 cdms in there.After that it usually always goes tits up.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: March 20, 2012, 12:06:40 pm »
As posted in the Farcelona thread:

I'm giving up on clubs.

As everyone's saying, it's getting like it did last year with to many players.

Had to join NR due to Mack but should be able to keep an eye on him if I'm not on FIFA, just have to keep going to check up on him.

Would love to stay in but not fair on you lads if I come back and not fair on NR either if I stay, the main squads are sorted now so from me, adios lads! :wave

Offline Jules01

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: March 20, 2012, 12:11:37 pm »
As posted in the Farcelona thread:

Offline Mr Kipling

• Manhattanite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: March 20, 2012, 12:50:55 pm »
Jack suggested trying to get a freindly sorted this weekend lads.

Would be good to get a few games going

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: March 20, 2012, 12:52:16 pm »
unless ya's are scared...

Offline koppitekop11

• dog shit
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2012, 12:56:09 pm »
Hows about tonight? 8)

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2012, 12:57:47 pm »
Hows about tonight? 8)

no, im scared..

also i'm not in tonight, or tomorrow for that matter.. maybe Thursday/Friday earliest for me, but by all means challenge them tonight if theres a few on.

Offline Mr Kipling

• Manhattanite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2012, 01:26:26 pm »
Hows about tonight? 8)

Should be a few of us on tonight mate, if we can't get it sorted tonight I won't be on tomorrow or sunday night, but will be on the rest of the week

Offline G1 Jockey 4(betfair)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2012, 03:13:54 pm »
yes get this on
i want to kick doc into row z  ;D
Freedom of Speech unless you get shouted down and abused by the in-crowd.

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2012, 03:26:16 pm »
yes get this on
i want to kick kip doc into row z  ;D

fixed that for ya..

Oh the Hostility.. just wait until i get you at home in the no camping arena then ill show you Hostility..

so basically, I'm suarez and you're evra? I'm Doc and you're a c*nt? :P ;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2012, 03:28:46 pm »
Right your man marked when we play
You won't be getting a kick

Offline Mr Kipling

• Manhattanite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: March 20, 2012, 03:29:49 pm »
fixed that for ya..

Oh the Hostility.. just wait until i get you at home in the no camping arena then ill show you Hostility..

so basically, I'm suarez and you're evra? I'm Doc and you're a c*nt? :P ;D

We'll have to make an exception for NR FC to play us then. :P ;D

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2012, 03:37:28 pm »
Right your man marked when we play
You won't be getting a kick

Haha, looking forward to it ;) as long as i get to kick you then i'll be happy plus it'll just give jack more space to rip ya's open anyway ;)

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: March 20, 2012, 03:40:05 pm »
Should be a good match up to be honest, NR v Farcelona.

NR strength is definately in their attack, the defence isn't bad either however they do depend on the 2 DM's to cover the FB's, leaving the AI to deal with the players in the middle.

Farcelona on the other hand, their strength lies in the midfield, with a very good passing game, lots of decent dribblers who are able to find space were there doesn't seem to be any and with NASA all tied up into Kips contract, I'm sure there'll be a decent stream available from the Hubble.

Should be a cracker!

Offline Mr Kipling

• Manhattanite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: March 20, 2012, 03:46:22 pm »

NR strength is definately in their attack, the defence isn't bad either however they do depend on the 2 DM's to cover the FB's, leaving the AI to deal with the players in the middle.

Farcelona on the other hand, their strength lies in the midfield, with a very good passing game, lots of decent dribblers who are able to find space were there doesn't seem to be any and with NASA all tied up into Kips contract, I'm sure there'll be a decent stream available from the Hubble.

Should be a cracker!

Just had a word with my Martian mates and they are firing back a load of balls I sent up there a few months back, all at the same time.

Multi-ball.

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: March 20, 2012, 03:51:07 pm »

Should be a cracker!

I'm guessing one of their DM's is Nino, in which case i know his weak spot from playing with him :P which will work in my favour... although, he's a man with very few weaknesses... although now i know Mo is out to get me i'm gonna have to deal with him (simples :P)

Plus with the return of the golden child (Jack) to the farcelona ranks come friday could be a major morale boost for the squad.

Gooooooooo Yellowssss...

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: March 20, 2012, 03:51:36 pm »
Just had a word with my Martian mates and they are firing back a load of balls I sent up there a few months back, all at the same time.

Multi-ball.

:lmao

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: March 20, 2012, 04:05:49 pm »
I'm guessing one of their DM's is Nino, in which case i know his weak spot from playing with him :P which will work in my favour... although, he's a man with very few weaknesses... although now i know Mo is out to get me i'm gonna have to deal with him (simples :P)

Plus with the return of the golden child (Jack) to the farcelona ranks come friday could be a major morale boost for the squad.

Gooooooooo Yellowssss...

The DM's interchanged the other day, Nino, Mo and George (Or Chopper as I've dubbed him, no relation to the Chopper of RAWK though ;)) mainly though.

Mo loves to do a few tricks and turns whilst playing it out, George is solid and with George there, Nino is a rock aswell, won't be easy for Farcelona at all.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: March 20, 2012, 04:17:44 pm »

Gooooooooo Yellowssss...

I have a weakness? What is it? ;D

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: March 20, 2012, 04:18:04 pm »
I have a weakness? What is it? ;D

The ball.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: March 20, 2012, 04:37:35 pm »
i think getting at us is going to be very difficult.

you see the probem you will have is you will have to comit numbers as we do close down options reasonably well.
when you commit numbers you will leave our attacking mids open....then you will pay the price.

if you dont commit numbers you give us free reign to bring it forward and to get numbers in the box.

also some of us just use sprinting to get back....so countering us will be of little use   ;D

Offline hulksagoodboy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2012, 04:51:11 pm »
We'll field a team of midgets for the counter attack, sorted  :wave

Offline Mr Kipling

• Manhattanite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2012, 05:47:06 pm »
i think getting at us is going to be very difficult.

you see the probem you will have is you will have to comit numbers as we do close down options reasonably well.
when you commit numbers you will leave our attacking mids open....then you will pay the price.

if you dont commit numbers you give us free reign to bring it forward and to get numbers in the box.

also some of us just use sprinting to get back....so countering us will be of little use   ;D

Sounds as though the 'superior' players at NR FC think that the 'inferior' players at Farcelona will cause them no problems.

Oh dear ;)

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2012, 06:18:29 pm »
I'll be on at about 9:45-10. Sorry Jack. :P

Offline JK-3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FC Farcelona
« Reply #239 on: March 20, 2012, 07:19:20 pm »
What's the apology for? :D
Twitter: twitter.com/JK_Liverpool      PSN: JACK_LFC_94