Author Topic: Liverpool 0-0 Spurs: Half time.....  (Read 203636 times)

Offline Jellies

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool v Spurs February 6th at 20:00
« Reply #360 on: February 3, 2012, 12:38:36 am »
Carroll at last in form, Bellamy in the form of his life, Suarez coming back, Gerrard recently back, Henderson and Downing finding their form, the defense as stable as ever. Looking forward to Monday.

Offline tackleberry11

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #361 on: February 3, 2012, 01:09:25 am »
is Ledley King fit for this match? usually is for his one a year game and has a stormer! is there something about him that only make him play against Liverpool all the time? anyways, hope he is not play because he is good, but with Andy coming into a bit of form i hope that none of their defense will trouble the Big lad!

Offline Gainsbarre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: February 3, 2012, 01:47:32 am »
is Ledley King fit for this match? usually is for his one a year game and has a stormer! is there something about him that only make him play against Liverpool all the time? anyways, hope he is not play because he is good, but with Andy coming into a bit of form i hope that none of their defense will trouble the Big lad!

It looks like he's fit..
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists," Hicks said. "It absolutely had an impact on them."

Offline DaveCharlie

• RAWK Hidden Gem #1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Former Formbyite, in Australia, was back, now NZ
« Reply #363 on: February 3, 2012, 01:55:54 am »
What? The last two games Carroll has been arguably our best player, we could have scored a lot more from his knock downs if players round him were more aware, its a essential part of his game. If we use high balls with Carroll like we have the last few games and get on the end of his knock downs (Suarez) we will see a lot more goals. The mix of Bellamy's and Suarez movement and pace with Carroll's general presence and arial abilities sounds good to me!

There's a difference between "high balls" (effectively hoofs from deep) and "crosses". Carroll himself has very little interest in spending all day trying to collect high balls, whereas good quality crossing is part and parcel of scoring goals using a pass and move football system.

Offline ricen

• peas
  • Kopite
  • "That's how you get ants."
« Reply #364 on: February 3, 2012, 02:37:48 am »
I only care about two things: Suarez either starts a whole match or sits out the whole match. Only sub him in if we're winning and not at andy carrolls expense. Ideally Bellamy plays an important roll and gets subbed early for Suarez .
"Not all who wander are lost, not all that glitters is gold."

Offline Carra-ton

• Carrington, who plays there! derrr!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: February 3, 2012, 03:06:21 am »
I seriously enjoy the richness of the Spud fans. I mean to call us dippers and looters, and what happened in the London riots recently. Not to speak about their manager looting money in tax evasion.

Then they talk about their team, fair enough, finally a sane point, they have a good one, for the moment. But even they know, this is their year, next year on they will again be staring up at Liverpool and Arsenal.

Next, calling us delusional. Forgive me, but Liverpool have won 2 FA cups, 1 League cup, 1 UEFA cup, 1 CL since the turn of the millenium(not ancient history), SPuds have 1 League cup which they won after eons.

Now, they say don't talk about history, we are sorry you are insignificant in the grand scheme, shall we lend you a few trophies for the cabinet which is so bare.
Hats off to Bill on his throne,
He set the club's standards in stone.
Navigating the storm,
Is the Liverpool norm,
You'll never walk alone!

Offline roscoff

• Main Stander
« Reply #366 on: February 3, 2012, 03:22:29 am »
Thats TWO league cups i'll have you know...

Offline Carra-ton

• Carrington, who plays there! derrr!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: February 3, 2012, 03:31:26 am »
Thats TWO league cups i'll have you know...

Sorry, it is hard keeping score when you win as much. At least that is a thing Spurs don't have to worry about. Also two charity shields I think, but that is something Spurs will never be able to achieve, it requires winning trophies to participate in that.
« Last Edit: February 3, 2012, 03:33:55 am by Carra-ton »
Hats off to Bill on his throne,
He set the club's standards in stone.
Navigating the storm,
Is the Liverpool norm,
You'll never walk alone!

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• custom title thread lurker - easily amused
  • Legacy Fan
  • through the wind and rain (and fog)
« Reply #368 on: February 3, 2012, 03:45:04 am »
Stop moaning about Spurs' 15 minutes in the spotlight and focus on ourselves. They're entitled to feel confident in their team, and although that confidence may seem a little misplaced at time, they're obviously playing some brilliant stuff this season. The way some are acting suggests that we view them as a threat.

Personally, I'm not incredibly worried. Although the 4-0 defeat the beginning of the season is still fresh in our memories (I think we are all slightly wary of that), I believe we have the quality to beat this team, as we've shown in the last few weeks by beating City and United.

I back Kenny to get this one right. I back Suarez to come back with a bang and I back Carroll to continue his resurgence by bullying Spurs' centre halves off the ball and creating space for Suarez to exploit.

Will be a tough game as we know that they possess a wealth of counter-attacking talent, but as long as we keep the ball and play the Liverpool Way, they, like any team we play, are there for the taking.

Offline abs-ibs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: February 3, 2012, 04:58:10 am »
I hope its like this:

Reina

Kelly   Skrtel    Agger   Enrique

Spearing
     Henderson    Gerrard

Suarez      Carroll     Bellamy

These three at the front can cause sum real damage with hendo n gerrard pullin the strings for them.

The biggest problem we'll have is controlling modric n bale. If we can do that we'll be fine. I'd have Kelly at right back as the lads a beast, and more solid defensively than glen.

I'm hoping for a 2-1 to us.

But I'v got to agree with most people on here spuds fans really do think the sun shine out of their clubs arse. They are in a rich vein of form at the moment which is down to Levy refusing Modric to leave. They need to look at the reality of the situation and think about what they haven't won for years n years before they start trying to look down their nose at us from their lofty 3 positions above us :)

But with Harry hopefully goin daaaaawn - not because I dislike him but for the fact that Justice needs to be done at all levels not just the lower classes - I can see spuds doing well this year but losing their best players in the summer if they don't get a world class replacement manager.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #370 on: February 3, 2012, 06:10:54 am »
I usually judge opposition clubs/ fans in terms of how successful the team is on the pitch and how that success is achieved. That's why I fucking despise Man U and my loathing for Chelsea 6 or 7 years ago was pretty rampant. My feelings for Chelsea have mellowed over the last few years as they have become more and more of an irrelevance. I have a mild dislike for Man City despite their arrogance off the pitch.
 Tottenham? They don't even fucking register. Total fucking non-entity in the grand scheme of things, even arguably their best player wanted out at the start of the season to go to a club that is dropping like a stone and who's best days are long gone. Laughable really. O.K, they are better than us at the moment, that much is clear, but it will be interesting to see how the land lies in a couple of years when 'Arry is managing Ingurland (maybe from his cell) and the likes of Modric, Bale and VDV have fucked off to clubs where they might win something worthwhile. Dream on Spuds.

Offline Walk on, walk on

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll never walk alone.
« Reply #371 on: February 3, 2012, 07:47:57 am »
I hope someone else has collared you for either being an Uncle Tom Sky Sports Liverpool fan, or a wind-up merchant.

I call f**king wum. He was in the transfer forum mouthing off about how Suarez gave us trouble with the evra shite. Acts like a wum, talks like a wum, not like we don't have our share of these every other week.
Liverpool don't turn up against shit teams so Wenger picks the shittest line up possible.
The man is a genius!

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: February 3, 2012, 08:32:44 am »
Brilliant to finally have Suarez back. Carroll is starting to find his feet and probably deserves to keep his place. Having Suarez, Carroll, Bellamy & Kuyt has given the attack more depth and variety than we had previously (Torres, Kuyt, N'Gog), even if we're not firing on all cylinders yet. 

I'm guessing we'll see a similar team to the one we saw against Wolves.  I'd like us to continue with a 4-3-3 type formation because it allows us to accommodate all of our midfielders. Without Lucas I don't see a 2 man midfield partnership within our squad capable of overcoming Parker-Modric. If Gerrard is fit I'd imagine he'll replace either Henderson/Adam and Spearing (underrated) will keep his place.

Offline HiroProtagonist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: February 3, 2012, 08:34:59 am »
I fucking hope we smash these idiots, I really really do. I dislike them. A lot.

Offline Brandon@Flowers

• is a Mormon (with a lapsed m)
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #374 on: February 3, 2012, 08:36:02 am »
I call f**king wum. He was in the transfer forum mouthing off about how Suarez gave us trouble with the evra shite. Acts like a wum, talks like a wum, not like we don't have our share of these every other week.

Everything I said was true though, so calm your horses.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #375 on: February 3, 2012, 09:05:14 am »
Its about time we put in a good performance against these lot. If we get in their faces, play at a high tempo and get the crowd going, I am confident we'll beat them. If we sit back and let Parker, Modric and Van Der Vaart have time on the ball like we did against the mancs, we'll get beat.

Offline sat

• urday's my half day off, and off to the match I go
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: February 3, 2012, 09:11:01 am »
High tempo and in their faces in midfield and we will be fine.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: February 3, 2012, 09:30:10 am »
Really hope we score an early goal to save us from that monotonous ''OH WHEN THE SPURRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSS'' shite.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #378 on: February 3, 2012, 09:40:30 am »
my fav from that link

P       TW   D     LW    TG    LG
160   48   39   73   190   244   

tw=spurs wins
tg=spurs goals
lw=liverpool wins
lg=liverpool goals

next

Another thing, they should be just around the fatigue/injury point about now and it shows- they're injury-problems are becoming an increasing concern.
It's something Spurs and the other smaller sides have not been able/willing to address in order to finish higher up in the table. I've said earlier in the season that a lot of teams will fall victim- AGAIN- to fatigue/injuries, which will result in loss of form and Spurs will be one of those. They've performed at full speed and it's just natural that they'll burn out some time over the season. The question is- do they have the depth/flexibility to be able to grind out wins? Saha? Getting rid of Pienaar?

It's premature and arrogant saying this(same as that Spurs fan who posted this, but we've got good reason and a good foundation- drawn from experience to say it), but as a club, we know how to tackle a whole season and finish in a consistently high position and I think at the end of the season when they look back on it, they're going to wonder how they went from 3rd to whatever. We invested our funds in building a "squad" that will see the season out in order to reach our goal. I can't see Spurs doing that. The performances should start dropping around Monday-night at Anfield.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline henry

• Anny Roader
  • My chicken is better than yours
« Reply #379 on: February 3, 2012, 09:45:19 am »
but Spurs has "the best player in the world" in G.Bale, no??!!??  ::)

personally, i think they have been made out to be that best thing since sliced breads by the media like what they did to Roy Hodgson a year and a half ago.... which the worst part is that they believe it too and look down at anything like the europa league.
It is not impossible, its just improbable

Offline Nazi Dickhead

• Legacy Fan
  • Man moth?
« Reply #380 on: February 3, 2012, 09:49:21 am »

personally, i think they have been made out to be that best thing since sliced breads by the media like what they did to Roy Hodgson a year and a half ago.... which the worst part is that they believe it too and look down at anything like the europa league.

Very good player IMO, i watch Spurs quite a lot because some people in my house are fans. Mark him out the game and they loose most of there cutting edge.
-YNWA-

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #381 on: February 3, 2012, 09:50:31 am »
As long as howard webb doesnt give them a ghost pen we'll be ok.
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #382 on: February 3, 2012, 10:03:38 am »
Are we expecting Suarez to start this game?

I would start with Bellamy and Carroll upfront, and keep something in reserve for the finish.

I expect it to be a tight game, with us needing to press and get a hold of midfield. High tempo, stick tight to them and protect the defence.

I want Kuyt and Johnson on the right, to double up to Essou-Ekotto and Bale.

---------------------------Reina--------------------------

-Johnson------Skrtel-----------Agger--------Enrique-

-----------Gerrard----Spearing----Henderson---------

---Kuyt----------------------------------------Bellamy--

-------------------------Carroll----------------------------

Bench from: Coates, Carra, Kelly, Aurelio, Shelvey, Maxi, Downing, Adam and Suarez looks strong too.

Offline Adamski LFC

• Kopite
  • Polymath, ... I think not
    • Dash Equestrian
« Reply #383 on: February 3, 2012, 10:04:11 am »
As long as howard webb doesnt give them a ghost pen we'll be ok.

Ah, is he the referee?  Damn.  On second thoughts, his passion for Man Utd may mean he rules in our favour bearing in mind Spurs position in the league :)
Hoping not to embarrass oneself should not be the ultimate aim when posting

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
« Reply #384 on: February 3, 2012, 10:14:43 am »

The only thing more annoying than the people who completely overrate Gareth Bale is the people who completely underrate him. Hes a class act and is still only 22. On his day hes one of the best players in England already. Then you have fucking morons in this thread hoping someone breaks his leg, why!? Fucking embarassing.

Agree with you with some of the arrogance from the Spurs fans though, Tommy_W is sound and I'm sure theres plenty more like him but there does seem to be a good chunk going over the top and thinking they are above certain competitions now. Really pisses me off when people do that, like some of the clueless muppets on here calling the league cup the Mickey Mouse cup even after us beating Exeter/Brighton/Stoke/Chelsea/Man City all away from home.
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #385 on: February 3, 2012, 10:18:13 am »

They're a London-based club- they live in the media's den, so it just goes without saying that they've been weaned on a strict diet of media-bullshit. They're media-drones, having been trained to get sustenance from that from an early age. So glad, we- as a club and supporter-base have a general aversion to blindly believing what we read in the media(even if its our own). Well, we still have at least the one eye, which they and most other clubs/supporters lack. We'd be just as full of ourselves after just 2 decent and not spectacular seasons.

:lmao
L.M.F.A.O

If you want to see an example of a media-drone and what a steady diet of bullshit, fed 24-hours a day from Sky and the like does to a sensible person, then look no further than a Spurs-fan. The London-based media serenade their preferred clubs with an illusionary greatness even though their achievements remain pathetic at best. They believe the hype- leave them to it. The fall will be more painful :)
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Walk on, walk on

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll never walk alone.
« Reply #386 on: February 3, 2012, 10:21:45 am »
Everything I said was true though, so calm your horses.

Whatever, I'm not about to get a warning or the banhammer because of you. Lets see how long you last on here, judging by your "contributions" on the adam thread and the likes, not long I reckon.
Liverpool don't turn up against shit teams so Wenger picks the shittest line up possible.
The man is a genius!

Offline Adamski LFC

• Kopite
  • Polymath, ... I think not
    • Dash Equestrian
« Reply #387 on: February 3, 2012, 10:27:03 am »
Are we expecting Suarez to start this game?

I would start with Bellamy and Carroll upfront, and keep something in reserve for the finish.

I expect it to be a tight game, with us needing to press and get a hold of midfield. High tempo, stick tight to them and protect the defence.

I want Kuyt and Johnson on the right, to double up to Essou-Ekotto and Bale.

---------------------------Reina--------------------------

-Johnson------Skrtel-----------Agger--------Enrique-

-----------Gerrard----Spearing----Henderson---------

---Kuyt----------------------------------------Bellamy--

-------------------------Carroll----------------------------

Bench from: Coates, Carra, Kelly, Aurelio, Shelvey, Maxi, Downing, Adam and Suarez looks strong too.

Still think pushing Gerrard and Hendo ahead to a 4 - 1 - 4 -1 is a better formation in my opinion with the three rotating around providing defensive cover and attacking threat.
Hoping not to embarrass oneself should not be the ultimate aim when posting

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: February 3, 2012, 10:34:41 am »
I'd quite like to see Sandro starting for us Monday. He looks up for it...

http://www.twitvid.com/ZIVCR

;D

Offline LondonRedMan

• wants to donate to RAWk because a kindly mod took away his nasty CT.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't buy the S*n
« Reply #389 on: February 3, 2012, 10:42:51 am »
I hope its like this:

Reina

Kelly   Skrtel    Agger   Enrique

Spearing
     Henderson    Gerrard

Suarez      Carroll     Bellamy

These three at the front can cause sum real damage with hendo n gerrard pullin the strings for them.

The biggest problem we'll have is controlling modric n bale. If we can do that we'll be fine. I'd have Kelly at right back as the lads a beast, and more solid defensively than glen.

I'm hoping for a 2-1 to us.

But I'v got to agree with most people on here spuds fans really do think the sun shine out of their clubs arse. They are in a rich vein of form at the moment which is down to Levy refusing Modric to leave. They need to look at the reality of the situation and think about what they haven't won for years n years before they start trying to look down their nose at us from their lofty 3 positions above us :)

But with Harry hopefully goin daaaaawn - not because I dislike him but for the fact that Justice needs to be done at all levels not just the lower classes - I can see spuds doing well this year but losing their best players in the summer if they don't get a world class replacement manager.

Strong line up. V. Attacking. Maybe the best way to counter Spurs is by attacking them. Could be an open game this one.

Offline Roger Federer

• Christ imagine naming yourself after Roger Federer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #390 on: February 3, 2012, 10:42:53 am »
Still think pushing Gerrard and Hendo ahead to a 4 - 1 - 4 -1 is a better formation in my opinion with the three rotating around providing defensive cover and attacking threat.
What is the difference between what you say, and the post you quoted? The same players, all in midfield, all 'rotating around'. Does it matter if you call it a 1-4 or 3-3? I really don't get the obsession with formations, it's not like the players are completely static in anyone of them.

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
« Reply #391 on: February 3, 2012, 10:57:41 am »
I'll be honest, Spurs frighten me individually against our team than most others. They have bags of pace and press quite high, both of which we hate. They also have added quality in Van der Vaart who can conjure something special. I don't look forward to the games against them at all. Friedel always seems to have a good game against us as well, even when he was at Blackburn etc.

I think it will be a very tough game for both teams. Hopefully our recent goal glut will give some players confidence to attack the goal with more belief and stick a few in.

Offline danny boy the red

• arsed bead lover
  • Legacy Fan
  • Were going to Wembley!!!
« Reply #392 on: February 3, 2012, 11:01:20 am »
Spurs have rather annoyingly played us off the park the last couple of times we've played them.

However, as humiliating as the 4-0 loss was this season we have kicked on an awful lot since then. Maybe not upfront, but definitely at the back. At White Harte lane this season we had Skrtel at right back with Hendo in front of him and Gareth Bale ripping them both a new one  if I recall correctly.

There midfield is very strong, when their all fit it's arguably the strongest midfield in the league and the genuine concern for us in can we keep them quiet in there.

But in lieu of our excellent defence and the return of you know who I reckon we'll beat these 2-1. Suarez will be like a man possessed and with Andy even if he's currently in "real  handful"as opposed to "top form" mode I  still fancy us to score a couple at least.

Plus the game is on Monday night and were at home, after the last couple of whopper home games against Man City and Man U I expect the Kop to continue the noise and push us on for the win.
http://twitter.com/thebig_sam

"Excited about working with young Ravel Morrison, but he comes with a list of "dead important" instructions. He's like a fucking Gremlin.

The first three? Don't let him near fireworks; Don't let him drink rum; Don't let him carry a sword. Fucking hell"

Offline The Jackal

• GENESIS 1:1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent...
« Reply #393 on: February 3, 2012, 11:02:42 am »
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/gerrard-set-for-spurs-return

Kenny Dalglish today confirmed Steven Gerrard is set to return to the Liverpool squad for Monday's Barclays Premier clash with Tottenham Hotspur.

Gerrard missed the 3-0 victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers in midweek, but is in contention to face Spurs at Anfield after the manager revealed he expects to have a full-strength squad to choose from.

Dalglish told reporters at Melwood: "Steven will be back in the squad for Monday, so we're looking quite healthy at the moment - but there are three days of training to go, so more often than not you can pick up something in that.

"But at the moment we look as though we're okay and have players to choose from. That gives us a problem, but it's a pleasant one."

:)
Blanco y en botella. Es leche, no?

Offline Vidocq

• chronologically challenged LFC historian
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #394 on: February 3, 2012, 11:03:32 am »
What? The last two games Carroll has been arguably our best player, we could have scored a lot more from his knock downs if players round him were more aware, its a essential part of his game. If we use high balls with Carroll like we have the last few games and get on the end of his knock downs (Suarez) we will see a lot more goals. The mix of Bellamy's and Suarez movement and pace with Carroll's general presence and arial abilities sounds good to me!

in last two games Carroll was playing pretty much pass and move plus winning almost every air duel
"During those days I understood more than ever what 'You'll Never Walk Alone' means."  Luis Suarez

Offline B.Red

• Kopite
  • Pray to God but row away from the rocks!
« Reply #395 on: February 3, 2012, 11:05:01 am »
Night matches at Anfield are special. Not sure who's gonna take the spoils but I'm predicting a cracking game.

Offline henry

• Anny Roader
  • My chicken is better than yours
« Reply #396 on: February 3, 2012, 11:11:34 am »
The only thing more annoying than the people who completely overrate Gareth Bale is the people who completely underrate him. Hes a class act and is still only 22. On his day hes one of the best players in England already. Then you have fucking morons in this thread hoping someone breaks his leg, why!? Fucking embarassing.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a very good player and credit to where credit due, Harry "I paid all my taxes" Redknapp did the best thing for him, Bale and Spurs by playing him as left wing instead of keeping him at the LB position last season and they def getting the reward now.

but after a couple of good performance and the get labelled as "the best player in the world" by the media??

agree with you that there is no need for hoping anyone to break their leg or injury in any form tho
It is not impossible, its just improbable

Offline Fuzion6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: February 3, 2012, 11:18:40 am »
Credit where credit is due - Bale is superb and on his day unplayable. Would LOVE him at LFC.

Re team selection I think we will go 433 with Suarez-Carroll-Bellamy and a midfield three of Spearing-Henderson-Gerrard. I could see Kenny playing Kuyt or Downing instead of one of the forward guys to be a bit more conservative.

Offline sat

• urday's my half day off, and off to the match I go
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: February 3, 2012, 11:19:00 am »
                   Reina
Johno      Srktel    Agger      Enrique
                     Spearo
                Hendo    SG
Bellamy       Carroll            Luis

Offline zuchum

• Anny Roader
  • Not that kind of poster
    • Twitter
« Reply #399 on: February 3, 2012, 11:23:48 am »
Still pinching myself now that we have Suarez back...