Author Topic: Warrior Kit 2012/2013  (Read 391273 times)

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Warrior Kit 2012/2013
« Reply #2240 on: February 1, 2012, 04:06:13 pm »
Club needs new designers....I propose that Kitster and myself get a job ;)

Get together & make your own company mate, the quality of your designs even if you did them in the dark would surely be better than the shit the club rolls out. You'd make a fortune. Just make sure you cut me in, I'll come make the coffees for 10%
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2241 on: February 1, 2012, 04:54:05 pm »
Get together & make your own company mate, the quality of your designs even if you did them in the dark would surely be better than the shit the club rolls out. You'd make a fortune. Just make sure you cut me in, I'll come make the coffees for 10%

Would if I had the money mate! ;D

Offline Arcadian

• Makes pissed even when sense!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Be the change you want to see in the world...
« Reply #2242 on: February 1, 2012, 05:00:01 pm »
This thread should probably be locked and a new OP should be put up with the accurate mockups and the details of the second and third kit posted on it. Would save a lot of time to have a load of bullet points with what we know about this new kit deal.

This is actually the correct answer.

*                         *                           *                            *                         *

Offline Dmode101

• Kopite
  • Being a reds fan is like match day, everyday.
« Reply #2243 on: February 1, 2012, 07:16:38 pm »
The real issue for me has always been the other merchandise. It's shocking more often than not. I'm pretty confident in saying within 6 months I could save the club a fortune & improve their profit margin by a considerable amount, as could most of us to be honest.

Nice simple clobber means people will buy it. Speak to most people & they'd love a nice crisp polo with just a red Liverbird on it & maybe the eternal flame on the back of the neck. Make one of them in black/grey/navy/white & flog it for 15 quid they'd be gone in no time. Same with hoodies, I don't want a fucking hoody that's got Anfield stitched across it in huge letters with some god awful piping all over it. Same deal as the polo, Just a nice little Liverbird, the eternal flame somewhere, job done. If you really wanna get adventurous have a larger liverbird with 5 stars underneath on the back, I mean it's not hard.

You always see people making the 5 sign to the mancs, even Gerrard's done it but I'm yet to see the club release a tee with just an outstretched hand on the front making that sign & maybe a little Liverbird on the nape of the neck. If you did that right they'd shift like hot cakes, but instead they'd rather pump out shit like this;

http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/Adult-Bimota-Jacket/pid-35575

or this;

http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/Boana-Polo/pid-35465

Horrendous.

I agree with your nice simple and focusing on the badge and fabric and colours. Its good enough. The strange thing is that clearly if the marketing dept would have noticed all those sold out designs have always been those simple designs with a retro twist. Sleeping on the job?!

Although I concede we shouldn't expect paul smith level of designs or some gay pink everton flamboyance, given liverpool is just a sports club. But I have to say the current summer designs were so way off the trend charts, it worried and upset me as a fan. I really wonder who agree to such a retarded vision. Adding to the fact that europeans, brits and perhaps japanese by and large are more updated with the fashion sense than the other continents makes it more perplexed. what are the odds?

The americans have always been two steps behind and it clearly is showing. The owners need to be humble and seek professional help.

Ian hope you are listening. 
If you judge people for what they are not who they are, you will make genuine friends rather than friends of circumstance.

Offline BigTiredGrowlSnarl

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Sniffing the grass since 1989!
« Reply #2244 on: February 1, 2012, 07:27:37 pm »
This with a Liver Bird instead of the W would be class!

http://www.warrior.com/High-performance-Pullover/WPTM176,default,pd.html?dwvar_WPTM176_color=Rio%20Red_with_White&start=1&cgid=apparel-living-hoodies_and_jackets

Some of the Shirts and Hoodies that Warrior make are boss! I reckon some of the merchandise that Warrior will come up with will be class!
Its the Liverpool way and its the only way!

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2245 on: February 1, 2012, 07:30:11 pm »

http://www.warrior.com/High-performance-Pullover/WPTM176,default,pd.html?dwvar_WPTM176_color=Rio%20Red_with_White&start=1&cgid=apparel-living-hoodies_and_jackets

Some of the Shirts and Hoodies that Warrior make are boss! I reckon some of the merchandise that Warrior will come up with will be class!

Sorry to shatter the dream but they're making the shirts only, the other merchandise is being made by the club
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2246 on: February 1, 2012, 07:30:25 pm »
I agree with your nice simple and focusing on the badge and fabric and colours. Its good enough. The strange thing is that clearly if the marketing dept would have noticed all those sold out designs have always been those simple designs with a retro twist. Sleeping on the job?!

Although I concede we shouldn't expect paul smith level of designs or some gay pink everton flamboyance, given liverpool is just a sports club. But I have to say the current summer designs were so way off the trend charts, it worried and upset me as a fan. I really wonder who agree to such a retarded vision. Adding to the fact that europeans, brits and perhaps japanese by and large are more updated with the fashion sense than the other continents makes it more perplexed. what are the odds?

The americans have always been two steps behind and it clearly is showing. The owners need to be humble and seek professional help.

Ian hope you are listening. 

1. You haven't seen official pictures of the kits yet
2. No one gives a fuck about current trends besides yourself it seems
3. No matter how shite, some of the stuff will still sell
4. It's a football shirt, not the next topman range of shirts for indie nobheads.

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #2247 on: February 1, 2012, 07:32:03 pm »
4. It's a football shirt, not the next topman range of shirts for indie nobheads.
Haha - stating the facts there. True.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #2248 on: February 1, 2012, 07:33:55 pm »

:lmao

Offline BigTiredGrowlSnarl

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Sniffing the grass since 1989!
« Reply #2249 on: February 1, 2012, 07:34:30 pm »
Sorry to shatter the dream but they're making the shirts only, the other merchandise is being made by the club

Ahh ok, you sure???
Its the Liverpool way and its the only way!

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2250 on: February 1, 2012, 07:36:46 pm »
Ahh ok, you sure???

Pretty sure, it was brought up in here some time back. Hence why it's being trumpeted as such a good deal cos not only are they paying a premium to make the shirts we'll have to pay them nothing from what we make on other merch.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #2251 on: February 1, 2012, 07:57:47 pm »
well we make a living telling your chicks how to dress and such,

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen a wankier statement than that on here.

"and such"

is that how the cool kids talk these days?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline -Q-

• What's the Q for? The workhouse for the poor and the gallows for the left.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2252 on: February 1, 2012, 08:07:24 pm »
more like polo shirt in my opinion. Thats the downside.

Wow... ok that is a disappointment :(

Have to wait until we see it I guess.

Can't imagine the club okaying the players running around in heavy polo tops though. 
Welcome to Liverpool Brendan Rodgers
Quote from: Brendan Rodgers
Liverpool Football Club is the heartland of football folklore...     Liverpool are one of the dynasties of the game...     I will fight for my life for the supporters and the people of this city

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2253 on: February 1, 2012, 08:08:15 pm »
Wow... ok that is a disappointment :(

Have to wait until we see it I guess.

Can't imagine the club okaying the players running around in heavy polo tops though. 

I think it'll be made from a similar material to the England shirts mate, quite a lightweight shirt IMO compared to other shirts.

Offline -Q-

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2254 on: February 1, 2012, 08:08:47 pm »

I thought the club owns the other merchandise, but is going to use Warrior to make them though?
Liverpool Football Club is the heartland of football folklore...     Liverpool are one of the dynasties of the game...     I will fight for my life for the supporters and the people of this city

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #2255 on: February 1, 2012, 08:25:10 pm »
I thought the club owns the other merchandise, but is going to use Warrior to make them though?

They'll probably do a training kit and that sort of thing, but the "fashion" collection is seperate. And an extremely minor part of the club's activity.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline LukeD

• Middle aged perv on the school bus. Can't cope with massively fat tongues.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2256 on: February 1, 2012, 08:43:03 pm »

What's the hell is a 'high performance pullover'?  Is it a jumper that's really good at being a jumper?

Offline bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2257 on: February 1, 2012, 08:44:05 pm »
sack the person who did this...it´s realy looking cheap
It looks like a child stuck the letters on.

Offline The Portuguese Kopite

• 16? Yes. Naive? Maybe. Man enough to apologise when he's been a tool? Definitely. Megalolz.
  • Kopite
  • An American-Portuguese English football fan.
« Reply #2258 on: February 1, 2012, 08:46:07 pm »
What's the hell is a 'high performance pullover'?  Is it a jumper that's really good at being a jumper?

It's an American advertising strategy called "give something a cool name and half the American population buys it." Sadly, it works pretty well over here.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #2259 on: February 2, 2012, 12:54:15 am »
Club needs new designers....I propose that Kitster and myself get a job ;)

I'd guess that there might be a bit more to it than using a template someone else made for making kits on football manager and changing the colours a bit.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2260 on: February 2, 2012, 01:42:56 am »
well we make a living telling your chicks how to dress and such,

Didn't know Gok Wan posted on here.
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

Offline Cre_mCr_cker

• Green A_my!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2261 on: February 2, 2012, 01:48:05 am »
I'd guess that there might be a bit more to it than using a template someone else made for making kits on football manager and changing the colours a bit.

Please do elaborate.
This is a Liverpool forum. We are not talking about Demba Ba's cock.

My feet are wet but my cups are bone dry! Everything's comin' up Milhouse!

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2262 on: February 2, 2012, 01:55:36 am »
at least we wont get the template shite

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2263 on: February 2, 2012, 01:57:26 am »
at least we wont get the template shite

Well Adidas did always give us unique home kits even if they did still have the 3 stripes on them.
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2264 on: February 2, 2012, 02:29:54 am »
Well Adidas did always give us unique home kits even if they did still have the 3 stripes on them.

Unique huh?

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #2265 on: February 2, 2012, 03:00:05 am »

Really do love this one.

One of the main reasons it works so well is that the crest is a different colour to the standard chartered lettering and symbol.  As it currently stands on the current kit, the crest and the SC symbol clash.  They just looks like two large 'blobs' of white on the left breast and it's unbalanced because of it.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Gene

• Severe Tropical Cyclone (RSMC Nadi designation:12F JTWC designation:15P)
  • Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #2266 on: February 2, 2012, 04:50:32 am »
The real issue for me has always been the other merchandise. It's shocking more often than not. I'm pretty confident in saying within 6 months I could save the club a fortune & improve their profit margin by a considerable amount, as could most of us to be honest.

Nice simple clobber means people will buy it. Speak to most people & they'd love a nice crisp polo with just a red Liverbird on it & maybe the eternal flame on the back of the neck. Make one of them in black/grey/navy/white & flog it for 15 quid they'd be gone in no time. Same with hoodies, I don't want a fucking hoody that's got Anfield stitched across it in huge letters with some god awful piping all over it. Same deal as the polo, Just a nice little Liverbird, the eternal flame somewhere, job done. If you really wanna get adventurous have a larger liverbird with 5 stars underneath on the back, I mean it's not hard.

You always see people making the 5 sign to the mancs, even Gerrard's done it but I'm yet to see the club release a tee with just an outstretched hand on the front making that sign & maybe a little Liverbird on the nape of the neck. If you did that right they'd shift like hot cakes, but instead they'd rather pump out shit like this;

http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/Adult-Bimota-Jacket/pid-35575

or this;

http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/Boana-Polo/pid-35465

Horrendous.

I've always been let down by our official merch. It's just always looked gaudy.

I was in Vienna last week and went by the Austria Wien official shop at the stadium and was blown away by their stuff. It was all quite sharp looking and the overwhelming majority of the goods were things I'd actually wear. They even made shirts similiar to what you were talking about, (5 sign). Austria Wien originally only allowed members of a certain intelligence level and they had a t-shirt in the shop highlighting that fact. Even the missus was impressed.

The last offical gear I bought from the LFC shop was this jacket...
http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/Liquid-Jacket/pid-32229

And even that was a let down as the jacket isn't really that well made. It looks sharp, but in reality it's like wearing plastic wrap. Useful as a rain jacket though I guess.
'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.'

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2267 on: February 2, 2012, 05:08:36 am »

Unique huh?

Yeah. Although similar, the kits differ:

The whole template argument is that all they do is change the colour. There's no other Adidas kit out there at the minute with the same shiny triangular pattern. Since getting Adidas back in 2006, they've always given us unique home shirts.
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline Gene

• Severe Tropical Cyclone (RSMC Nadi designation:12F JTWC designation:15P)
  • Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #2268 on: February 2, 2012, 05:59:22 am »
Yeah. Although similar, the kits differ:

The whole template argument is that all they do is change the colour. There's no other Adidas kit out there at the minute with the same shiny triangular pattern. Since getting Adidas back in 2006, they've always given us unique home shirts.

That might be true, but this...

looks an awful lot like this...

Then again, you did say "home shirts".  ;)
'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.'

Offline pknz

• Main Stander
  • Kiwi Red
« Reply #2269 on: February 2, 2012, 06:59:46 am »
Internet terrorist.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2270 on: February 2, 2012, 08:16:24 am »
You don't say!? :o

P.s.
I don't make them for footy manager mate ;)

Offline -Q-

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2271 on: February 2, 2012, 09:50:13 am »

Seriously?

Unless you count moving the Adidas sign to the middle as "unique"?

Offline -Q-

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2272 on: February 2, 2012, 09:57:44 am »
Yes, we had it first, but it is not 'unique' if they give it to Chelsea the next year.  Too many away tops were copied too.

Offline Lenstar

• By Royal Appointment
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2273 on: February 2, 2012, 10:34:31 am »

my beer belly will look great in that

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2274 on: February 2, 2012, 10:34:54 am »
You only have to look at your sig quote to know whose the whopper of a belled ego maniacal small penis bald headed freak.

Ahh, so quoting a funny bit of banter between a mod and another poster has made me lose all my hair and my penis shrink....I'd go into comedy if I was you mate, you're hilarious! :lmao

Offline Dmode101

• Kopite
« Reply #2275 on: February 2, 2012, 10:56:23 am »
Fuck.

"well we make a living telling your chicks how to dress and such"

:lmao

Oh my days. I'm going to call my 'chick' and warn her about all the people 'telling her how to dress and such'.

It's awesome that I hit a nerve although i wasnt taking to you. perhaps, jerks comes in pairs thinking that a forum group would amount to an anthill.  you guys want a trophy for being so obviously tasteful, ramming down on others and "owning" the warrior thread?
If you judge people for what they are not who they are, you will make genuine friends rather than friends of circumstance.

Offline Dmode101

• Kopite
« Reply #2276 on: February 2, 2012, 11:00:42 am »
Ahh, so quoting a funny bit of banter between a mod and another poster has made me lose all my hair and my penis shrink....I'd go into comedy if I was you mate, you're hilarious! :lmao

Comedy gold. I do like some explosive collar for my dog tho. Barking 5am in the morning is doing me in. Again. I think the y collar is the closest to being safe. The traditinal collar maybe abit uncomfy due to more stitching n it being polyester.

Offline Red_J

• Boys Pen
« Reply #2277 on: February 2, 2012, 11:08:48 am »
That might be true, but this...

http://assets.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/kit_2011_83922.jpg

looks an awful lot like this...

http://shop.fcbayern.de/cat_images/zoom/zoom-12500_1-fc-bayern-FC-Bayern-Shirt-Home.png

Then again, you did say "home shirts".  ;)

Still think the current away shirt is one of our best for years, a new Warrior home shirt based on the Bayern kit would look great IMO.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8430/lfcwarrior12.png

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2278 on: February 2, 2012, 11:14:47 am »
Threads going pear shaped

Offline Dmode101

• Kopite
« Reply #2279 on: February 2, 2012, 11:16:20 am »
Still think the current away shirt is one of our best for years, a new Warrior home shirt based on the Bayern kit would look great IMO.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8430/lfcwarrior12.png

The thin v collar looks retro awesome. Looks very coordinated to. If we get close to it I bet we would break sales record and earn more than any other top clubs.