Author Topic: Just for fun, your first Derby that you saw in the flesh.  (Read 8628 times)

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Just for fun, your first Derby that you saw in the flesh.
« Reply #80 on: October 1, 2011, 04:11:52 pm »
0-0, at Anfield under Houiller, cannot remember the year.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline Redeye

• Kopite
  • 31/1/59 Sunderland 3-1 Wheeler Bimpson Morris
« Reply #81 on: October 1, 2011, 07:51:13 pm »
I can't remember with any real clarity but I suppose it was when I was about twelve and the Reds were still trying to struggle out of the old Second Division. As there were no league derbies in those days, Everton - the Mersey Millionaires, riding high at the top of the first - there was a competition called the Liverpool Senior Cup or some such nonsense, contested by The Reds, Everton, Southport and Tranmere. Tranmere and Southport would invariably quickly get eliminated leaving Liverpool and Everton to contest the final.
 The game I recall as my first derby took place one sunlit spring evening at Goodison Park. I remember walking round the back of Bullens Road with my mates and seeing some guy trying to sell rosettes. You never see them now, do you, except on horses, but back then they were all the rage. These rosettes, though, had a photo of Ronnie Moran in the centre and we all just fell about laughing wondering who would want a picture of Ronnie, out of all of our team, stuck to their lapels.  Sadly, we might have jeered as we walked by, at the bloke trying to offload the stuff.

Liverpool won the trophy - 1-0 - and of course, Ronnie scored the only goal with a left footed thunderbolt from way outside the area. It stuck in the top stanchion of the net. Everton simply couldn't equalise, Jim Furnell played a blinder that night in our goal.

Of course, post match, we set off looking for that guy again eager to snap up the rosettes with the photo of our new hero on, but the feller had cleared off home. Either he'd sold up or more probably, packed up, not realising he was sitting on a little goldmine.
"Everybody at Anfield hopes that in the not too distant future Bill Shankly will lead the club back to the First Division - and also to a Cup Final victory."

Offline BobbyDavro

• can't skate
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #82 on: October 1, 2011, 07:56:54 pm »
A great introduction by my evertonian mate and his dad in 82 when rush scored 4.
They never took me again.

Offline skythelimit

• Anny Roader
« Reply #83 on: October 1, 2011, 08:14:40 pm »
My first one was to the away match when gary mac won us the game with his free kick.

Offline hartless

• will run & run & run...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: October 1, 2011, 08:57:33 pm »
Last standing derby on the Kop. Only one I've ever been to.
« Last Edit: October 1, 2011, 09:21:39 pm by hartless »

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: October 1, 2011, 09:17:33 pm »

some crackers on here, particularly the old games, keep them coming old and new :D it's all good

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #86 on: October 1, 2011, 09:39:23 pm »
My fiirst match was the derby.

I was only 11 and I came home from school on a Friday and my dad told me to get ready as we had to hit the road to Liverpool!!

Fuck, I could write an essay and bore you all to tears with my trip but I won't. We were beat 2-1, kanchelskis scored two for them and fowler got a late on.

I'm from northern ireland and I'm lucky because my dad got me to the match every season fron I was 11. Mighten seem like much to a lot but this was before the days of half hour flights from derry/belfast! It was bus, boat, bus. I was the only lad I knew at my age who regularly went to games. We weren't exactly well off so it was always a massive effort from my parents to make sure me and the oul fella got over. I've never actually told my da how much it actually meant to me, now, looking back.

He'd been going to games on his todd for fucking years. When he started taking me, I always heard the stories about how he thumbed it from derry to get the ferry....bunk on the ferry, get to liverpool, go to the match, go on the lash with whoever he"s met (a vast assortment of different charachters) then go in the morning to get home.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: October 1, 2011, 10:33:19 pm »
I can't remember with any real clarity but I suppose it was when I was about twelve and the Reds were still trying to struggle out of the old Second Division. As there were no league derbies in those days, Everton - the Mersey Millionaires, riding high at the top of the first - there was a competition called the Liverpool Senior Cup or some such nonsense, contested by The Reds, Everton, Southport and Tranmere. Tranmere and Southport would invariably quickly get eliminated leaving Liverpool and Everton to contest the final.
 The game I recall as my first derby took place one sunlit spring evening at Goodison Park. I remember walking round the back of Bullens Road with my mates and seeing some guy trying to sell rosettes. You never see them now, do you, except on horses, but back then they were all the rage. These rosettes, though, had a photo of Ronnie Moran in the centre and we all just fell about laughing wondering who would want a picture of Ronnie, out of all of our team, stuck to their lapels.  Sadly, we might have jeered as we walked by, at the bloke trying to offload the stuff.

Liverpool won the trophy - 1-0 - and of course, Ronnie scored the only goal with a left footed thunderbolt from way outside the area. It stuck in the top stanchion of the net. Everton simply couldn't equalise, Jim Furnell played a blinder that night in our goal.

Of course, post match, we set off looking for that guy again eager to snap up the rosettes with the photo of our new hero on, but the feller had cleared off home. Either he'd sold up or more probably, packed up, not realising he was sitting on a little goldmine.
That's a cracker. I love all these old stories. Think I'll go and watch MOTD now. Great day it's been an all. Couldn't be happier.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Wait for it!!!

• Unimaginative pisshead!!! +!!
  • Kopite
  • hat, cap, scarf or your banner??
« Reply #88 on: October 2, 2011, 12:35:05 am »
Alan Waddell in 1863 (it seems that long ago) sat in the old Park End Stand up above everyone jumped up and I didn't see the ball cross th e line!! But I knew we had scored by the hugging and kissing going on!! Loved it!!!
Keegan to Smith to Keegan and Newcastle were undressed!!!!!
Wembley Stadium May 1974 - as a 12 year old flared, stack shoed Alsop Comp LFC diehard. The joy!!

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #89 on: October 2, 2011, 12:35:39 am »
They've scored some crackers for us over the years haven't they? Mick Lyons lobbing his own keeper George Wood from 30 yards. Bailey nutting it in at the near post from a corner and Phil Neville repeating the act in a superb homage about 15 years later.  But the Sandy Brown diving header gets the gold medal for me. Everything about that goal was quality. The timing of the run, the little staggering of his steps to ensure a flying leap, the catching of the ball flush on the forehead and the precision guidance system that put the ball into the corner. I even the love the way he slid in after it. A nice touch.

"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline RedsAcrossThePond

• Kemlynite
« Reply #90 on: October 2, 2011, 12:41:15 am »
Never actually been to a derby. I have only been to Anfield once and it was the preseason match against Lazio a few years back. Regardless still one my best experiences of my life.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #91 on: October 2, 2011, 12:42:18 am »
First derby was the Fa Cup 4th Round match in 2009. finished 1-1. Torres great skill before Gerrard scored.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline AndrewLFC_1971

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: October 2, 2011, 12:43:45 am »
Charity Shield Aug 16th 1986.

Offline The Red artist.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • With hope in your heart.
« Reply #93 on: October 2, 2011, 12:45:58 am »
My first Derby was at Anfield in ...erm..1970? 71? Any way the one when we went 2 down and came back to win 3-2, Heighway, Toshack and a Chris Lawler winner. I only managed to get tickets for the Annie Road but the few of us reds who were there bunched together and had a fucking GREAT time! Maybe the first time I experienced that raw ecstatic joy that you only get from a really tense footy game with a positive result in the end.

C'mon you fucking REDS!!!

Mine too mate, in the Kemlyn wi me arl fella. Will never forget hearing and seeing the Kop singin and swayin to  Y.N.W.A. while the silent knight scored the 3rd. Magical.
Y.N.W.A....J.F.T.96.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #94 on: October 2, 2011, 01:36:20 am »

That is a boss proper story..

Offline Ryan M

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: October 2, 2011, 08:45:06 am »
That's a cracker. I love all these old stories. Think I'll go and watch MOTD now. Great day it's been an all. Couldn't be happier.

That is a boss proper story..

Couldn't agree more, love these stories. Anyone 60+ should he allowed in Anfield for next to nothing, couple of times a season I have a couple of 'old skool' fellas next to me and they are funny, witty and make us young ones feel fortunate to be with them. Love them :)

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #96 on: October 2, 2011, 08:50:08 am »
My first Derby was the 3-0 at Goodison when Sandy Brown scored his own goal. I was on the Gladwys Street as a bluenose uncle took me.

Offline TomG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: October 2, 2011, 09:01:13 am »
Im from Sydney Australia but have been a lifelong fan of Liverpool. My grandparents were both scousers and huge reds so I grew on tales of Shankly and Paisley. My life long dream was to take my seat at anfield and cheer on the mighty reds.

I was working in Londom during 2010 and the first half of this year and on the morning of the last derby at anfield a colleague who's a season ticket holder fell ill and handed me a ticket. I raced to st pancras station and hopped on the first train to Liverpool.

I thought myself then, and still do, to be the luckiest man in the world as I was able to witness King Kenny making his return to his home. Although we drew 2-2 the feeling I had that day is something I will take to my grave. Anfield shook as Kenny made his way out of the tunnel and i can the atmosphere coarsing through my veins.

I very lucky, and very proud red indeed.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" - Oscar Gamble

Offline longtimered

• Kopite
« Reply #98 on: October 2, 2011, 11:41:27 am »

Crikey as old as me then!
If Furnell was in goal it might have been the year we got promoted -he joined that year I think and replaced Bert Slater.St John's debut game which I mentioned earlier in the thread would have been the year before.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #99 on: October 2, 2011, 11:49:45 am »
My first Derby was the 3-0 at Goodison when Sandy Brown scored his own goal. I was on the Gladwys Street as a bluenose uncle took me.
Best own goal ever that, Toshack couldn't have buried it any better.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: October 2, 2011, 12:26:42 pm »
same as Terry,in the old park end and being a short aul arse never saw the ball hitting the back of the net,just Emlyn running towards us with that beaming smile on his face,can see it now!!!!

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #101 on: October 2, 2011, 01:19:35 pm »
I can remember one at Anfield that ended up 5-0 for us and Tommy Smith scored a diving header which must have been near the end cos I only got in at three-quarter time.

« Last Edit: October 2, 2011, 03:01:36 pm by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline andywilko

• Anny Roader
  • Thank You
« Reply #102 on: October 2, 2011, 02:21:23 pm »
League Cup at Goodison, 87 I think, Rush had announced he was off to Juve.  Stevens broke Jimmy Beglin's leg with an absolute horror tackle right in front of us.  It was the first and only time I can remember our fans showing the kind of rage and vitriol they dish out every game to us now.  Ten minutes to go, Rush pops up for a one-on-one with Southall, 1-0.  Park End goes nuts, didn't make it any better for Jimmy B though.  Walking down Spellow Lane after, behind two bluenoses: "never mind, he'll be gone next season." 
And with such simplicity,
The European Cup, surely, is won.

Offline **** The Pain Away.

• the cat who went all Yusuf Islam
  • Kopite
  • "We are the real people's club."
« Reply #103 on: October 2, 2011, 02:25:09 pm »
My first one was back in '99 at Anfield. We lost 1-0 and had Westerveld and Gerrard sent off....  >:(
Meh...

Offline ALANM

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: October 2, 2011, 06:37:31 pm »
My 1st was at Goodison on 6th November 1982. Rush scored 1, Rush scored 2 etc.......

Not a bad derby debut.

Offline xavidub

• Not on message, ennui
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Member No. 6218
« Reply #105 on: October 2, 2011, 06:43:53 pm »
87-88 Beat the bitters 2-0 McMahon and Beardsley in November.  Wonderful.
You have to try very hard to see what's going on in front of your face

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: October 2, 2011, 06:46:19 pm »
screen sport super cup around september 86, 3-1 im sure mcmahon long range header for us, great atmosphere even for that cup...
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline Pierre

• Main Stander
« Reply #107 on: October 2, 2011, 06:51:40 pm »
Everton 0 Liverpool 4, 4th Round FA cup 29th January 1955. My Dad got me a ticket for this match after the Reds had managed to defeat the mighty Lincoln City at home in a replay on the afternoon of 12th January. No floodlights at Anfield or Goodison in those days of course, so the match started at 2.15 pm.

Everton were undefeated at home, and at the top of Division 1 (having been promoted the previous season whilst LFC were relegated). No European Cup in those days, but according to their fans the Blues were the top team in Europe because Everton had recently been the first side to defeat the Wolves after that team had beaten Honved of Hungary in a televised friendly. The Hungarian national side in those days were generally recognised as probably the world's best and the nucleus of that team played for Honved.

In contrast the Reds were struggling mid table in the Second. Their home form was OK, but was pitiful away having gained just two draws and ten defeats shipping 39 goals in the process including 9 at Birmingham the previous month. I suspect my Dad let me have the front row, halfway line, upper Bullens ticket because he bottled it !

All around were Blues fans apart from the father and daughter on the row behind me. When Billy Liddell opened the scoring in the first half he went berserk. "Doesn't matter about the result, we've scored" and he was even happier when Johnny Evans made it two. Dave Hickson decided to even things up early in the second with a very late tackle on Laurie Hughes which put him out of the game. No substitutes in those days either so Laurie stayed out hobbling on the left, but despite effectively being down to ten men the Reds scored a further two. Evans again and A'court I think.  Well before the end of the game the terraces had emptied of blue scarves, and when the final whistle sounded, the eight year old Everton fan sitting next to me (who had with his Dad been joshing me for an hour before the game) burst into tears. For a nano second I almost felt sorry the Reds had won.

No derby victory since then has surpassed the euphoria I felt that day, but the '86 Final came close

Offline ALANM

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: October 2, 2011, 06:53:26 pm »
1985 away. They were champions and my uncle who took me was a blue. We got beat... still though brings back happy memories of when I was a kid. Getting dragged into the pub on county road before the game (Can't remember which one.)

We absolutely battered them that night. Wark missed a penalty, Southall made save after save, and Wilkinson scored with what was virtually their only chance of the game.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #109 on: October 2, 2011, 06:55:18 pm »
Great little piece that Pierre, thanks for sharing.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Clonsilla Red

• Kopite
« Reply #110 on: October 2, 2011, 06:56:17 pm »
2005 was my first. Injuries galore, Baros loosing it, the fight for 4th.
mine as well. was in the anny road end, I was told the atmosphere wasn't great in that end usually. It was quality from start to finish and what a game as well. I was buzzing off that for a good week after.
Kenny Dalglish - 31/1/11
“The most important thing is the club.
“More important and bigger than any individual, no matter who has been through it previously and who will in the future. The club is the club."

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• Elevated to the RAWK Peerage. Furious Legend In His Own Lunchtime.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Humans were harmed in the making of this picture
« Reply #111 on: October 2, 2011, 07:00:02 pm »
11 March 1967 5th round FA Cup.  We lost 1 0 (Alan Ball). 

I was 10. Went with my Dad. Except he went into Gladys Street end. I went in to the Boy's Pen.  On my own. Oh. My. God.

OH. MY. GOD!   

:evil
From the Country of Liverpool

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: October 2, 2011, 07:03:32 pm »
that the 1 beamed back to anfield? with 40000 watching there?
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #113 on: October 2, 2011, 07:04:52 pm »
2-0 win in 1987. McMahon and Beardsley with the goals. One of the main memories was the sheer size and noise of the Kop and the scary number of people who were carried out by the St John's Ambulancemen. Oh, and the massive tin of Crown Paints on the halfwayline!

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #114 on: October 2, 2011, 07:10:04 pm »
They've scored some crackers for us over the years haven't they? Mick Lyons lobbing his own keeper George Wood from 30 yards. Bailey nutting it in at the near post from a corner and Phil Neville repeating the act in a superb homage about 15 years later.  But the Sandy Brown diving header gets the gold medal for me. Everything about that goal was quality. The timing of the run, the little staggering of his steps to ensure a flying leap, the catching of the ball flush on the forehead and the precision guidance system that put the ball into the corner. I even the love the way he slid in after it. A nice touch.

Don't forget Neville's header at the Road End!

Saw Bailey one day in the old Winey by Moorfields, my mate walked over to him.............. "you're him aren't ya? that, er...er...er............Sandy Brown!"

Bailey wasn't impressed at all, miserable c*nt, face was a picture though as he went from thinking he was being worshipped to realising he was having the piss taken out of him.
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• Elevated to the RAWK Peerage. Furious Legend In His Own Lunchtime.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Humans were harmed in the making of this picture
« Reply #115 on: October 2, 2011, 07:12:34 pm »
2-0 win in 1987. McMahon and Beardsley with the goals. One of the main memories was the sheer size and noise of the Kop and the scary number of people who were carried out by the St John's Ambulancemen. Oh, and the massive tin of Crown Paints on the halfwayline!

Yep, that's the one. And 60 odd thousand at Goodison....
From the Country of Liverpool

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: October 2, 2011, 07:12:40 pm »
My fiirst match was the derby.

I was only 11 and I came home from school on a Friday and my dad told me to get ready as we had to hit the road to Liverpool!!

Fuck, I could write an essay and bore you all to tears with my trip but I won't. We were beat 2-1, kanchelskis scored two for them and fowler got a late on.

I'm from northern ireland and I'm lucky because my dad got me to the match every season fron I was 11. Mighten seem like much to a lot but this was before the days of half hour flights from derry/belfast! It was bus, boat, bus. I was the only lad I knew at my age who regularly went to games. We weren't exactly well off so it was always a massive effort from my parents to make sure me and the oul fella got over. I've never actually told my da how much it actually meant to me, now, looking back.

He'd been going to games on his todd for fucking years. When he started taking me, I always heard the stories about how he thumbed it from derry to get the ferry....bunk on the ferry, get to liverpool, go to the match, go on the lash with whoever he"s met (a vast assortment of different charachters) then go in the morning to get home.
Good little read that mate even if you couldn't be arsed giving us a full story.

Offline Pierre

• Main Stander
« Reply #117 on: October 2, 2011, 07:17:00 pm »
My pleasure Chopper. I remember once at one of my many places of employment we had a lunchtime discussion about which places each of us would fill if we formed the Government of the day.  I was unanimously awarded the post of Sports Minister despite being the Management Accountant of the business.

I was rather pleased.

Offline fromthepen

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • man and boy a red
« Reply #118 on: October 2, 2011, 07:21:42 pm »
my first Derby was the famous 'sandy brown' game, we had lost at home to Arse and Utd (2.0 & 4.1) and everone expected a hiding from Ebverton who were flying at top of table, but a 3.0 win went down in history as did the brilliant Sandy goal. http://www.videosurf.com/video/the-true-%27sandy-brown%27-51305328

but the best derby game for me was Nov 1970, losing 2.0 at home and the anny rd full of Everton fans and we win 3.2 with minutes to go. Watching the vid now still sets my hair on end.......loved that game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3asuHnsr-Q
let me see LFC win one more title before my time is up!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: October 2, 2011, 07:24:33 pm »
that the 1 beamed back to anfield? with 40000 watching there?
http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=44601

There you go.
Gate reciepts, 12 grand. Wouldn't buy the half time oranges now.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/