Author Topic: The Marital Sex thread...  (Read 176426 times)

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
Re: The Marital Sex thread...
« Reply #440 on: December 14, 2011, 08:43:57 pm »
I don't believe anyone's said their morality is better. He asked for opinions, that's what he got.

This about sums it up.

If you ask RAWK to pronounce judgement fkn deal with the fall out.

Personally I think it's a shitty thing to do. Assuming it's not a wind up.

Case closed. Next customer please...  :D

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #441 on: December 14, 2011, 08:46:45 pm »
This about sums it up.

just ask her what the fucks going on.

with all my troubles in my previous relationship, sex was never a problem, probably because she's a raging slut like.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • "If I can't dance, it's not my revolution"
« Reply #442 on: December 14, 2011, 08:49:28 pm »

If she is though i'll be really annoyed that I cancelled tomorrow.

.... so like a twat, you plan ahead to cheat on your Mrs, in her home, in her bed and then say if she were cheating you'd be annoyed as you have cancelled your plans.

Good relationship you've got there.

Offline What's the procedure Mr Mod?

• A custom title is the bit that may appear around about here...and believe me, you've got off lightly! Likes a bit of Bottom.
  • Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #443 on: December 14, 2011, 08:54:06 pm »
.... so like a twat, you plan ahead to cheat on your Mrs, in her home, in her bed and then say if she were cheating you'd be annoyed as you have cancelled your plans.

Good relationship you've got there.

I'm just trying to make light of the subject to be honest.
I know it's fucked, the problem is, she thinks it's virtually perfect.
Twitter me: https://twitter.com/#!/BenLetcher

Justice for the 96 - you'll never walk alone.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #444 on: December 14, 2011, 08:56:23 pm »
I'm just trying to make light of the subject to be honest.
I know it's fucked, the problem is, she thinks it's virtually perfect.

its not, to be honest, not at your age anyway, you should be at it like rabbits. Which is why you need to talk to her about it. There could be more to than shes telling you. (not saying shes cheating), just she might have problems, etc.
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

• A custom title is the bit that may appear around about here...and believe me, you've got off lightly! Likes a bit of Bottom.
  • Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #445 on: December 14, 2011, 09:00:51 pm »
This about sums it up.

I haven't bitched and moaned about the responses I've received, I expected people to be brutally honest, that's why I asked.
I've taken it on board,it has given me a few things to think through, and again, that's why I asked.

I probably went on a bit at first, basically I've had my head turned by some sex mad bird who's offering it on a plate becuase I've not been getting any at home. How should I deal with it? Is what I should have asked.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 09:02:35 pm by What's the procedure Mr Mod? »

• Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #446 on: December 14, 2011, 09:03:48 pm »
Or he could just be really shit in bed and she can't be arsed humouring him any more.

;D cheers la!

Edit, just noiced you're female..

;D cheers love!

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #447 on: December 14, 2011, 09:05:10 pm »
Or he could just be really shit in bed and she can't be arsed humouring him any more.

probably right.

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: December 14, 2011, 09:08:07 pm »
12 page thread?

I thought you didn't get any sex after geting wed.

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #449 on: December 14, 2011, 09:09:03 pm »
People make mistakes, drink fuelled, or balls-driven, spur of the moment mistakes.  People fall for someone else, but still love the other person.  Shit happens, but what you were planning was a real c*nts trick.

It seems that you don't respect her, so either man up and sort it out or fuck off and let her get on with her life with someone who does.

Foreplay, for many women, starts with conversation, compliments and feeling valued.  If she is lacking in self confidence, then buying her a gym membership is not going to fucking help, (cue - so you think I'm fat, do you?)  but talking to her, spending time with her, telling her she is beautiful and making her feel generally gorgeous may.  It could take some time but if you do love her, then it would be time well spent.

.. she thinks it's virtually perfect.

I doubt  that. 

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #450 on: December 14, 2011, 09:13:30 pm »

Ouch! Tough old school RAWK

And fair play MrMod you haven't whinged about the scathing responses.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #451 on: December 14, 2011, 09:20:58 pm »
It's all good Rhi

• Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #452 on: December 14, 2011, 09:22:23 pm »
I doubt  that.

I initiate discussions about our relationship because I want to move things forward, i feel there are issues that need to be approached and worked on, she has no issues or so she claims. She falls out with me because I'm 'always talking about improving / changing our relationship.' I feel like she'd be happy us both getting home from work, having her tea made (I love cooking) and sitting on the sofa watching mind numbing tv untill we have kids. Sometime I wonder how I ever fell for her, but despite all this I do love her, or I think I do.

Maybe I should back off and stop trying to change things, but then we're stuck how we are, and I'm not happy. How long do I let myself go on feeling like that before I jump ship? Like someone said, I'm 23 and should be loving every part of my relationship.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: December 14, 2011, 09:22:25 pm »

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #454 on: December 14, 2011, 09:27:31 pm »
Fucking hell...a lot of angels in this thread... Would recommend you not to bang her. But a lot of people getting a bit holier than thou.

Yeah, cos it's amazingly hard not to arrange to shag one of your ex's in you and your partners bed.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

• Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #455 on: December 14, 2011, 09:27:44 pm »
You're welcome. I'm always available for disdainful mocking of blokes who act like c*nts and want to justify it by blaming their girlfriend/wife. I mean, it's her own fault for not putting out, right? That's what you're trying to convince us of here?

I'm sure you'll be a welcome addition to the Ex-Girlfriends thread soon. You'll like it more in there. You actually get sympathy for cheating on your girlfriend there. In fact I think you actually get to blame your "nymph" or "slut" ex for leading you astray. Unfortunately most people will still think you're a dickhead, but at least you'll have found your RAWK sanctuary.

Good luck. :)

Edit: Suspect I'm flying close to the ban line with this one as well, but I'm hoping I've done that style and panache thing again. ;D

;D If you can get a ban for that then there's something wrong.

Maybe I am trying to convince people it's her fault we don't have sex as much as I want, when maybe somewhere inside I know it's 50 50. Even though I want sex and she doesn't  ;)

I'm certianly not saying it's her fault I thought of cheating though, that's my decision, but the things in our relaitonship, be they my fault or hers, are what drove me to nearly making that decision. I should try sort it out before cheating though, as I've been told.

Edit: and I never called Michelle a slut... What kind of bloke do you think I am?? 
I'll throw them up, you keep smashing them out the park, eh?  ;)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 09:34:27 pm by What's the procedure Mr Mod? »

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #456 on: December 14, 2011, 09:27:49 pm »
I mean, it's her own fault for not putting out, right? That's what you're trying to convince us of here?

I didn't agree with his plan for dealing with it but you're going a teensy bit overboard there. He's in a relationship and they're both healthy. If they're not having sex, I would have thought the person who doesn't want to might have to own that. Maybe she's gone off him, who knows, but he's entitled to an explanation.

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: December 14, 2011, 09:30:36 pm »
I tried talking to my wife about the lack of action again last week, big mistake that was. She came out with the usual "oh not this again", then stormed downstairs to sleep on the sofa (or so I thought, turned out she'd walked out of the house and gone for a stroll - here was me thinking she was tired).

I'm assuming its just coincidence that every time I have the chat (she's not usually involved in the chat as it usually ends up in the above or just the silent treatment), the following night she puts something sexy on and calls me to bed. Problem being I then feel bad (rightly or wrongly) because I feel like I've forced her into it by complaining - however it seems to be the only way (EDIT: I don't complain with the intention of getting some action the following night - it is pure frustration after several weeks of nothing). It also usually ends with her saying "happy now" in a joking voice (which doesn't really help matters). 

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 09:33:45 pm by damian »
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #458 on: December 14, 2011, 09:33:19 pm »
its not, to be honest, not at your age anyway, you should be at it like rabbits. Which is why you need to talk to her about it. There could be more to than shes telling you. (not saying shes cheating), just she might have problems, etc.

Should be at it like rabbits if they've just got together sure, but don't men and women have sexual peaks at very different ages *shrug*
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #459 on: December 14, 2011, 09:35:01 pm »
Should be at it like rabbits if they've just got together sure, but don't men and women have sexual peaks at very different ages *shrug*

i'm at my peak now, 32.

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #460 on: December 14, 2011, 09:35:12 pm »
Sometime I wonder how I ever fell for her, but despite all this I do love her, or I think I do.

Maybe it's time be that honest with her then and take it from there.

Maybe I should back off and stop trying to change things, but then we're stuck how we are, and I'm not happy. How long do I let myself go on feeling like that before I jump ship? Like someone said, I'm 23 and should be loving every part of my relationship. 

It's nothing to do with age;  I don't think you should never make do, particularly if you don't have kids.  Life really is too short.

If you think your sex life is lacking now, try throwing a child or two into the equation..

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #461 on: December 14, 2011, 09:36:12 pm »
Maybe it's time be that honest with her then and take it from there.

It's nothing to do with age;  I don't think you should never make do, particularly if you don't have kids.  Life really is too short.

If you think your sex life is lacking now, try throwing a child or two into the equation..

see, the kids thing never affected us either. In bed that is.

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #462 on: December 14, 2011, 09:39:45 pm »

And for lots it isn't,  but if there is an issue already then having children is not really conducive to improving someone's sex life.

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #463 on: December 14, 2011, 09:43:20 pm »

I would hazard a guess that your wife is aware that there's a problem, hence her trying to put it right after you have broached it with her. 

Have you tried timing your chats differently?  Maybe the following day, saying how much you enjoyed yourself, how much you love being that close to her... yadda yadda... and keep talking, rather than let it build up to an issue for you both.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #464 on: December 14, 2011, 09:47:54 pm »

Us either. It was once a fortnight before, and once a fortnight after. She just doesnt want it as much as I do. Can understand sometimes with her chrone's disease, being stuck in the house all day cleaning and washing and trying to keep a 5 year old entertained. But in the last maybe 5/6 weeks, I've been doing pretty much everything she wanted me to do before all the bollocks started, with the agreement that I would get what I wanted, which was more intimacy among other things. I'm not getting any more than before though
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #465 on: December 14, 2011, 09:49:17 pm »
Tiredness, time constraints and post birth body confidence can all be libido killers.

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #466 on: December 14, 2011, 09:53:30 pm »
I would hazard a guess that your wife is aware that there's a problem, hence her trying to put it right after you have broached it with her. 

Have you tried timing your chats differently?  Maybe the following day, saying how much you enjoyed yourself, how much you love being that close to her... yadda yadda... and keep talking, rather than let it build up to an issue for you both.

Yes, tried it, same reaction, just doesn't want to talk about it all. She blames it on me being "sex mad". I'm not sure I'd call wanting it maybe once every week or 2 sex mad myself, but maybe thats just me? (well, I would prefer a bit more but I don't ask for more as that would be pushing it)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 09:57:00 pm by damian »
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #467 on: December 14, 2011, 09:57:36 pm »
Tiredness, time constraints and post birth body confidence can all be libido killers.

Tiredness and the shite thats going on is doing for us at the minute. Both kids are sick with something each week and I've had the shite of having to get my Dad sectioned. Im not letting it bother me as I know its only short term. We still manage it twice a week, even with all thats going on.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Drippy Dick

• probably due to the tumble tossing
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #468 on: December 14, 2011, 09:59:54 pm »
Just thought, I`d step in and say I get it when and where I want :wave
I live my life for the stars that shine

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #469 on: December 14, 2011, 10:02:24 pm »

Git!

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #470 on: December 14, 2011, 10:03:50 pm »
Hence the username?  :o

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #471 on: December 14, 2011, 10:07:57 pm »
In all seriousness, the fact that RAWK is populated by a majority of men means that I am deliberately extreme stuff like this.

I'm a man and I think you've been spot on  :thumbup

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #472 on: December 14, 2011, 10:21:39 pm »
I didn't mean you with the slut thing. I was referring to this...
His solution to his girlfriend of X years not having enough sex with him, was to invite his ex around for a night of sex. And I'm the one going overboard?! ;D
In all seriousness, the fact that RAWK is populated by a majority of men means that I am deliberately extreme stuff like this. See the slut comment quoted above? So we're frigid and there's something wrong with US if we don't want to have sex with you. We're sluts if we do. You might think I'm going overboard, but it doesn't even come close to redressing the balance of opinion on women / relationships on here.

Now I'm off to burn my bra. And go to bed.
You're speaking sense my dear ;)

And to the chap who invited his ex to have a round of sex just because his girlfriend doesn't give it to him, mate I would very much advice you please leave your poor girlfriend before doing it, at least save her time of being with a tit like you.
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #473 on: December 14, 2011, 11:15:29 pm »
On the lighter side I will probably be keeping a closer eye on this thread now I have a 5 day old! Last thing on both our minds I suspect.

Especially as the wife needed a few stitches. Well, I say needed, I had to slip the midwife an extra 50 quid and ask really nicely.*

*Some of the above may not be true!

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #474 on: December 14, 2011, 11:17:33 pm »
I didn't mean you with the slut thing. I was referring to this...

His solution to his girlfriend of X years not having enough sex with him, was to invite his ex around for a night of sex. And I'm the one going overboard?! ;D

In all seriousness, the fact that RAWK is populated by a majority of men means that I am deliberately extreme stuff like this. See the slut comment quoted above? So we're frigid and there's something wrong with US if we don't want to have sex with you. We're sluts if we do. You might think I'm going overboard, but it doesn't even come close to redressing the balance of opinion on women / relationships on here.

Now I'm off to burn my bra. And go to bed.

ah see, you took that the wrong way, i wasn't justifying what i did the other day, we just cracking a joke that our sex life was always ok, despite other problems *

*makes mental note to always add smileys.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: December 14, 2011, 11:18:47 pm »
oh, and she is a slut.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #476 on: December 14, 2011, 11:24:07 pm »
On the lighter side I will probably be keeping a closer eye on this thread now I have a 5 day old! Last thing on both our minds I suspect.

Especially as the wife needed a few stitches. Well, I say needed, I had to slip the midwife an extra 50 quid and ask really nicely.*

*Some of the above may not be true!

I don't think I can name a mate with children that hasn't cracked that joke... ;)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #477 on: December 14, 2011, 11:28:03 pm »
I don't think I can name a mate with children that hasn't cracked that joke... ;)

Haha so true...heard it from a mate from work earlier this year!

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #478 on: December 14, 2011, 11:28:23 pm »
Did you take my advice or try another strategy?

My wife is still recovering from pneumonia. I'm trying hard to prove Jaffod's prediction of me not getting any before Christmas wrong. So far without success... :sad

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock......

:wave

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: December 14, 2011, 11:30:29 pm »
Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock......

:wave

Bar steward!  >:(