Author Topic: 188 Bet, again, a case of money for the club over convenience for fans  (Read 4998 times)

Online rewood

• Kopite
Is it just me, or does anyone else find 188 bet useless? This is my latest escapade with them.

I entered this  coupon onto your system on Monday 15 August and it has still not been credited to my account. I received the confirmation e-mail ok and it is just not good enough. This money should have been available to me today in my bank account. LFC fans don't like 188 bet, they want to be able to collect their money in the bookies straight away. Cases such as this do not help your case.

Kindly wait for our customer relationship officer to respond. You are currently 1 in the queue

I am Cheska, how may I assist you?

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK53109808064X

Cheska: Hi, I will be glad to assist you. May I please have your concern?

Rewood: I entered 0011-3000-2269-DFC coupon onto your system on Monday 15 August and it has still not been credited to my account. I received the confirmation e-mail ok and it is just not good enough. This money should have been available to me today in my bank account. LFC fans don't like 188 bet, they want to be able to collect their money in the bookies straight away. Cases such as this do not help your case.

Cheska: I would be glad to help you with your winnings concern.

Cheska: For verification purposes, may I have your member ID or username please?

Rewood: rewood

Cheska: Thank you.

Cheska: May I please put you on hold for 3-4 minutes to check if we have received your claim and may I ask the amount?

Rewood: ok

Cheska: May I know the exact amount of your winnings on that date?

Rewood: £21.70

Cheska: Alright, we have received your claim and its currently being processed by the relative department.

Cheska: We are sorry for the delay. But rest assured that we are already working on this.

Cheska: Your patience is highly appreciated.

Rewood: Well that's really not good enough! I should have had this money in my bank account today

Cheska: I am sorry to hear that.

Cheska: We are doing our best to have this credited as soon as possible.

Rewood: what is the problem and when can i expect this money

Cheska: There is no problem on your claim.

Cheska: We are just waiting for the department concerned to credit your winnings.

Rewood: why can't you simply credit this amount to my account now so i can transfer it out?

Cheska: Please be informed that there is a separate department doing this. We will chase them so they can credit the funds as fast as possible.

Cheska: We will monitor this from time to time.

Cheska: Once again, your patience is highly appreciated

Offline redannie

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: 188 Bet, again, a case of money for the club over convenience for fans
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 09:15:33 am »
Change bookies

Offline Stretch Armstrong

• Had sex with a swan
  • Legacy Fan
    • My LFC Blog!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 09:22:08 am »
Bookies like your money more than you do, why give it back when they can have you phone up - was it a free call number?
homepage: www.liverpoolmoods.com

Follow me on Twatter: @toggerguru

Offline Greebo62

• Matchday Project Manager. Amazingly Available! Apply within, ladies.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 09:24:29 am »
You never see a poor bookmaker.

Easy really, don't bet & you won't lose, or have hassles getting them to pay out.  Gambling is a mugs game.  The entire system is designed to relieve you of your hard earned wonga, and put it into the pocket of some slime dweller who hasn't earned it!!  simples.

Believe...

Online rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 09:27:04 am »
 it was just one of those live chat ones.  Sorry, i should have said, this bet was in the ground last week, first goal scoror for Suárez. I just like to bet at the game and think that again this deal with 188 bet has probably made a lot of money for LFC, but is a pain in the arse for fans. 

Offline Stretch Armstrong

• Had sex with a swan
  • Legacy Fan
    • My LFC Blog!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 09:30:20 am »
it was just one of those live chat ones.  Sorry, i should have said, this bet was in the ground last week, first goal scoror for Suárez. I just like to bet at the game and think that again this deal with 188 bet has probably made a lot of money for LFC, but is a pain in the arse for fans. 

Nothing wrong with the odd small bet, first goal scorer always adds to the game but I tend to use other bookies on my phone than at the ground. 
homepage: www.liverpoolmoods.com

Follow me on Twatter: @toggerguru

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 09:42:06 am »
Ive never had any problem with them and have claimed on about 10 winning coupons from the match. Also transferred money out of my 188 account numerous times as use that for my online betting.

Ive had online accounts with numerous companies and they have all taken roughly the same to process the money out, and none do it especially quick.

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 09:47:30 am »
Cash is king ... it's the principle of it ... etc etc ... but seriously, a thread about it over £21.70?

Don't use them anymore then .... and stop whinging about it like a fanny

Offline OohCampione

• RAWK Scribbler
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Convert
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 10:22:37 am »
Not had any problems with them and have always picked up my winnings from the match.

My only gripe would be that they are far shorter prices at the match than elsewhere.
Quote from: Peter Griffin, Yesterday
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert."

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2011, 10:31:13 am »
My only gripe would be that they are far shorter prices at the match than elsewhere.

Was the same when it was Ladbrokes too.

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 10:36:23 am »
Use Stan James, never had a problem with them.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2011, 11:33:32 am »
Worst online betting site ive ever used
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2011, 06:10:45 pm »

Easy really, don't bet & you won't lose, or have hassles getting them to pay out.  Gambling is a mugs game.  The entire system is designed to relieve you of your hard earned wonga, and put it into the pocket of some slime dweller who hasn't earned it!!  simples.

LOLZ.

Offline Tony Drago

• Main Stander
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2011, 07:27:11 pm »
LOLZ.

I don't think you can disagree with his principle and his facts. Aside from the odd punter his statement is pretty much factually accurate.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2011, 07:34:16 pm »

Says it all really
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.