Author Topic: Glasgow reds Liverpool supporters club AGM. ALL NEWCOMERS WELCOME  (Read 4749 times)

Offline joebhoy08

• Anny Roader
Fellow Redmen,

Tomorrow, Liverpool travel to the emirates in the Premiership, after we hold our Annual General Meeting (AGM).

The Glasgow Reds will be meeting at the Golf Lounge, 221 West George Street, at 11:30am for the AGM which should last no longer than an hour. A free buffet will then be provided prior to the game starting, so we can wash down our snacks with a couple of goals and 3 points in the bag!

11:30 - AGM
12:30 - Buffet
12:45 - Game Kicks Off

Children are welcome as this is a private function. If you wish to wear football colours, please do so, but as a precaution please bring something you can cover up with to be on the safe side, in the event you decide to move on elsewhere, etc etc.

I look forward to seeing you all there. If you need anything, or have any questions, please contact me direct.

--
You'll Never Walk Alone

Kind Regards,
Lee Foley
Chairman
Glasgow Reds LSC

Offline Scottish-Don

• Maggie May, Kez, Kopbird, LFCMunkee and gerrardspetal in any order
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion
Re: Glasgow reds Liverpool supporters club AGM. ALL NEWCOMERS WELCOME
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 07:38:37 pm »
Hey mate,

How long have you boys been going?

Dave (Aberdeen Branch)
Follow me on Twitter - @achtung_davie

Offline joebhoy08

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 07:56:26 pm »
Alright there dave, well a few of the lads started it about seven years ago and it's just grown from there really. We have have various types of members due to people living in Glasgow to study at uni etc. So there's been people from new zeland south Africa, Norway and a few more places. We haven't managed to become an official group as of yet but it's not through a lack of trying.  Walk on.

Offline GTCarney

• Main Stander
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 08:15:42 pm »
If you haven't been before don't be shy and come along. Good bunch of lads for a drink and watching the match with. If you live in glasgow or thereabouts then come and introduce yourself.

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 09:14:38 pm »
I've never been a part of anything like this. I'm from Killie and I don't think there is one very local to me, but Glasgow seems good. Is this an official supporters club or just a gathering of fans? Is there somewhere I can go, a website or that, for more info?

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 09:52:09 pm »
did you not use the walkabout last season ?

gob http://www.glasgowreds.com/ or http://www.facebook.com/groups/glasgowreds/

Offline GTCarney

• Main Stander
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 09:53:48 pm »
Not official yet mate, god only knows why!

Our members travel every week, large number stay back in Glasgow and watch in the pub (such is the difficulty to get tickets these days)

Feel free to join us though, we have a member from Irvine and a couple from towards your neck of the woods too.

If you want any more info just email glasgowreds@live.co.uk

YNWA

Offline GTCarney

• Main Stander
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 09:56:10 pm »
We've never used Walkabout before, Sports Cafe (when it was open, we left and it shut down. I'm no mathmatician but...) originally, and a few others since. Now it seems the Golf Lounge want s most. Excellent venue and they show ALL our games, even ahead of Celtic/Rangers!

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 10:06:14 pm »
Cheers I'll have a look into it. I'm kinda glad you're not official yet as you have to join the club membership to be a part of an official supporter's club and I'm not ready to do that just now.

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 10:07:49 pm »
mate a was talking out ma arse was the pub on waterloo street for some reason walkabout came to mind

Offline GTCarney

• Main Stander
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 11:03:05 am »
Yeah Azi, it was called Sporto's, then Drop. We moved on from there last season. Feel free to join us any time lads.