Author Topic: Relationship troubles  (Read 158743 times)

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Relationship troubles
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2011, 10:09:41 am »
Thanks, i thought so too just had to check.  I'm starting to hate her, makes me wonder what the hell i saw in her.

Dont turn to hate. Hate will turn you to the dark side. The darks side will turn you to the skinning knife. The skinning knife will turn you towards her sister.

FACT!
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline NottinghamRed

• Prisoner Of His Own Hormones
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2011, 06:22:58 pm »
Just thought i`d let you guys know its going good as far as i can tell. i`ve told her some things that explained the way i acted and how i feel right now and shes listened and understood then i told her i`ll leave her to think it over and told her that ill wait for her to get in touch with me when shes ready.

Offline Yabazza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Klopp
« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2011, 06:40:44 pm »
If you love her, let her go.  If she comes back, she's yours forever.  If not, hunt her down and kill her.

I'm just kidding.
May contain irony.

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2011, 06:42:31 pm »
 ;D

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2011, 10:38:19 pm »
If you love her, let her go.  If she comes back, she's yours forever.  If not, hunt her down and kill her.

I'm just kidding.
Yeah, don't let get go. ;)

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2011, 10:40:13 pm »
Just thought i`d let you guys know its going good as far as i can tell. i`ve told her some things that explained the way i acted and how i feel right now and shes listened and understood then i told her i`ll leave her to think it over and told her that ill wait for her to get in touch with me when shes ready.
Meanwhile, this other guy is fucking her right now......
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2011, 10:52:05 pm »

Sounds like you're a sensible young man mate  :wave , keep talking and listening - you hang in there and good luck to the both of you.

Offline Zanchent

• Sole creator and only disciple to the brand new yet enchanting, charming, one might say "revolutionary", religion known, quite unpredictably, as Zanchentism. It's like Zen, only not.
  • Legacy Fan
  • RTK
« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2011, 10:54:29 pm »
Get pisssed mate, in solves evertthing

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #248 on: June 13, 2011, 11:14:32 pm »
Sounds like you're a sensible young man mate  :wave , keep talking and listening - you hang in there and good luck to the both of you.
Much apprieciated :)

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #249 on: June 13, 2011, 11:26:21 pm »
Theres nothing to solve, i dont feel bad i just want my girlfriend back and i`m doing what i can. If she does`nt want me thats ok i`ve got a good life ahead of me with or without her, its upto her wether she wants to be apart of it or miss out on something good.

In the mean time i`ll party my arse off though :D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:36:26 pm by NottinghamRed »

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2011, 11:38:49 pm »
Although i do wonder where both paths will lead me.... decisions decisions

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2011, 11:39:48 pm »
Meanwhile, this other guy is fucking her right now......

Not listening, not listening.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2011, 11:40:46 pm »
Lol nah it`s just dumb talk so i thought i`d just ignore it :P plus she could do that all she wants but i wouldnt stick around :P

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2011, 11:46:33 pm »
Lol nah it`s just dumb talk so i thought i`d just ignore it :P plus she could do that all she wants but i wouldnt stick around :P

Listen or don't listen, it is up to you but I bet you will not end up back with this girl....I hate it when guys play a girl and I hate it just as much when a girl plays a boy and everything you have said indicates she is playing you.
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2011, 11:46:49 pm »

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2011, 11:48:43 pm »

Dont listen to em mate. They dont know the situation as well as you do.

Do what you think is right.
From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2011, 11:49:44 pm »
Listen or don't listen, it is up to you but I bet you will not end up back with this girl....I hate it when guys play a girl and I hate it just as much when a girl plays a boy and everything you have said indicates she is playing you.
Lol it could go either way and i`ll still be happy :P

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2011, 11:50:57 pm »
This thread would indicate otherwise.....

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #258 on: June 13, 2011, 11:51:42 pm »
Yeah but i`m thinking with more clarity now :)

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2011, 11:52:35 pm »

You my friend are the fiddle and the lass is indeed the fiddler. An unfortunate circumstance for such a sound fella.

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #260 on: June 13, 2011, 11:58:37 pm »
Seriously mate if she comes back again and says she does`nt want to be with me then i will be perfectly ok with it because A) i`ll get to party more and B) if i wanted her back in the future i know i could get her (provided she does`nt get married or something) i did it before i can do it again. and if she does then i`ll get her back but i will still get to party and do good things like go on holiday with my mates and still experience amazing things. i dont see how i am being played?

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: June 14, 2011, 12:03:08 am »
Ok so me and my girlfriend of 3 years are on a break, but i know what i want and thats to be with her

But she is thinking about breaking up (again)
she says she needs to time think it over.

How fucked am i?
What do?
Ok we are both 18, the reason is that recently we`ve been getting on eachtohers nerves and being horrible to eachother and i`ve sort of lost interest over the past few months and have contemplated breaking up with her previously.

We dont live together and we dont have kids.

Feels fucking horrible having it all put on me hate how shes in the driving seat with it and its down to her now.

....you said it!!!

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #262 on: June 14, 2011, 12:05:16 am »
I also said i am thinking with more clarity now. i was in a bad place and now i feel i`ve got my pride back :P
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:08:52 am by NottinghamRed »

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: June 14, 2011, 12:08:28 am »
I also said i am thinking with more clarity now. i was in a bad place
Well, the very best of luck to you mate. You are still young (18?) and relatively inexperienced in life. No doubt in 20 odd years time you will look back on this thread and laugh about it. Hope it all works out for you.....

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #264 on: June 14, 2011, 12:11:46 am »
You are wise beyond your years sir.

Sound advice that, though if any of you feel you need more help just PM me, I'm a grand-master regarding the affairs of the flange.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #265 on: June 14, 2011, 12:13:45 am »
Thanks for your positive words :) I`m good with the gash so that won`t be necessary  ;D lol

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #266 on: June 14, 2011, 12:21:07 am »
This song is the reason i know i`ll be ok if she does`nt want me (that and how amazing i am) lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ooZwmeUfuXg?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ooZwmeUfuXg?fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:28:21 am by NottinghamRed »

Offline ScouseGirl

• culé
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JJoanneuk is a ScouseGirl
« Reply #267 on: June 14, 2011, 12:23:04 am »
Thanks for your positive words :) I`m good with the gash so that won`t be necessary  ;D lol

"good with the Gash"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha spoken like a typical 18yr old......................ffs
R.I.P Ray Osbourne AKA Shanklyboy, A Man I have never met but will remember in my prayers.

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #268 on: June 14, 2011, 12:26:55 am »
"good with the Gash"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha spoken like a typical 18yr old......................ffs
Calm down its a joke :P

Offline ScouseGirl

• culé
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JJoanneuk is a ScouseGirl
« Reply #269 on: June 14, 2011, 12:28:04 am »
Calm down its a joke :P

you said it   :)
R.I.P Ray Osbourne AKA Shanklyboy, A Man I have never met but will remember in my prayers.

Offline Jellies

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2011, 12:31:34 am »
Does anyone have experience with losing the tingling feeling that makes you want to sleep and kiss with your partner while still loving that person and being sure that it's everything you've ever wanted? How to solve? Possible?

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2011, 12:33:40 am »
I got that towards the end of our relationship with my ex.....
(minus the sleeping with)

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2011, 12:38:45 am »
Does anyone have experience with losing the tingling feeling that makes you want to sleep and kiss with your partner while still loving that person and being sure that it's everything you've ever wanted? How to solve? Possible?

any chance you could repeat that in slow motion?

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2011, 07:48:32 am »

Yes mate, its called marriage.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline cevans16

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2011, 08:05:37 am »
Cut the contact, make her think you've moved on is your best bet.  If she sees you with another girl she will soon become interested.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: June 14, 2011, 10:08:18 am »
Got played by my ex first. She started to "lose interest in me" and ended it (after a good week or two of her being blunt etc), then got with some other bloke. She saw some pictures of me with a few of my girl friends and got jealous and annoyed, started to miss me. We got back together, and she once again "lost interest" in me as soon as this other bloke showed up, and instead of me letting her fuck with my head, I ended it. Sure as hell I regretted it at first and I haven't completely moved in yet, but hey ho, I'm happy, couldn't care anymore!

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #276 on: June 14, 2011, 10:11:47 am »

Yes mate, its called marriage.

What he said!

But you can fix it by buying a rampant rabbit, that'll get the tingly feeling back :P
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline Waka

• negative fucker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: June 14, 2011, 10:12:57 am »
Matter of fact the more you want her back, the less she's inclined to come back...

Go out this weekend and find the most cheesy, sluttly looking tart you can find and then you will feel a lot better next day... then get pissed drunk

Offline NottinghamRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #278 on: June 14, 2011, 10:37:59 pm »
Lol she went nuts cos i added some girl on facebook who i almost got with ages ago and she commented on my photo ` you`ve grown up loadss x`

Loving the custom title btw :P

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: June 14, 2011, 11:22:15 pm »
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a fucking massive quim.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.