Author Topic: The Day Adidas Shot itself in the foot by losing Liverpool FC  (Read 36701 times)

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
Re: The Day Adidas Shot itself in the foot by losing Liverpool FC
« Reply #80 on: July 5, 2011, 09:08:43 pm »
So basically we still don't have a clue whos going to be making our kits after the coming season
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2011, 10:29:01 pm »
It's going to be an intersting call isn't it? Have Warrior overpaid for a team that is not even in Europe? Did Adidas walk away because the numbers  didn't stack?

My guess is that this will work out ok for us - for Warrior, I am not sure.
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2011, 04:38:56 am »
Just heard yesterday from a regular poster (sound information always) Warrior have got the official nod from the club. Adidas are out.

Not sure when they are making an official announcement though.
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline Istanbul_05times

• Anny Roader
  • He brought that cup back home
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2011, 01:28:17 pm »
i'll not buy a warrior shirt

so LFC are kinda losing customers aswell as hedging their bets regards losing adidas
gary neville is really hayley cropper

Offline Aaronb121

• Kopite
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2011, 01:33:38 pm »

so LFC are kinda losing customers aswell as hedging their bets regards losing adidas

You won't buy a shirt to show your support for the team because it doesn't have adidas on it?

right..

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2011, 02:54:05 pm »

Are you taking the piss? Seriously mate? Please tell me you're on a wind up and ive bit

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2011, 03:47:50 pm »
25 million from Adidas > 50 million from Warrior
Everybody knows that, their notes are nice and unused, not some germ-carrying stinky dollars and whatever..

Offline Wish Matrix

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2011, 04:07:08 am »

Wow. Glad LFC lose just one customer then.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him (Jurgen Klopp) as the next Liverpool manager

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2011, 09:03:47 am »

:lmao
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline -Q-

• What's the Q for? The workhouse for the poor and the gallows for the left.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2011, 10:50:44 am »
I really don't know what to say... some people just need something to whine and moan about.

Whoever makes our kits, if they are class looking, they will sell.  If they look rubbish... they will still sell.  If Warrior want to pay us double Adidas, to turn it down is idiocy.  Who cares if Nike or Adidas have more global floor space?! That doesn't even matter, because the club gets the same payment if they sell 2,000,000 shirts or 22.

Come on! We've got rid of two cowboys, we've spent more this summer than in the previous three years, we have a class manager, we're on the up.  And you want to moan about the kit maker?! I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

To say you won't buy a kit because it is made by Warrior is a joke, surely? Look at the badge over the heart, not the manufacturer.
Welcome to Liverpool Brendan Rodgers
Quote from: Brendan Rodgers
Liverpool Football Club is the heartland of football folklore...     Liverpool are one of the dynasties of the game...     I will fight for my life for the supporters and the people of this city

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2011, 11:04:05 am »
I really don't know what to say... some people just need something to whine and moan about.

Whoever makes our kits, if they are class looking, they will sell.  If they look rubbish... they will still sell.  If Warrior want to pay us double Adidas, to turn it down is idiocy.  Who cares if Nike or Adidas have more global floor space?! That doesn't even matter, because the club gets the same payment if they sell 2,000,000 shirts or 22.

Come on! We've got rid of two cowboys, we've spent more this summer than in the previous three years, we have a class manager, we're on the up.  And you want to moan about the kit maker?! I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

To say you won't buy a kit because it is made by Warrior is a joke, surely? Look at the badge over the heart, not the manufacturer.

Well said -Q-

Another way of looking at it is that (as far as I know) we are the only football team in Warrior's books, that would indicate to me that they are probably trying to break into this market, as the sole team and quite a high profile one at that you'd expect them to really focus on our kits and give it a good go!

Another thing is they will be quite individual, lately adidas hasn't done as much for us, our kits tend to be template designs really and similar to what Chelsea have and so forth, the current home kit being an exception.

I for one am looking forward to it, I am sure Warrior will deliver and the club will select a winning design.

Offline Runehammer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2011, 12:23:58 pm »
Well said -Q-

Another way of looking at it is that (as far as I know) we are the only football team in Warrior's books, that would indicate to me that they are probably trying to break into this market, as the sole team and quite a high profile one at that you'd expect them to really focus on our kits and give it a good go!

Another thing is they will be quite individual, lately adidas hasn't done as much for us, our kits tend to be template designs really and similar to what Chelsea have and so forth, the current home kit being an exception.

I for one am looking forward to it, I am sure Warrior will deliver and the club will select a winning design.

Absolutely, you can spot an adidas shirt a mile off, and to me at least I think "that's an adidas shirt" rather than (as I feel it ought to be) "that's a Liverpool shirt".   I'd love Kitster to do our kits as I have mentioned before, hopefully Warrior will be a step towards better design - "better" as in more tailored to the club than the shirt brand!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2011, 02:28:44 pm »

WTF

???
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #93 on: October 6, 2011, 02:09:40 am »
Warrior( or New balance) seems to have loads of retail shops in Korea. They're everywhere and it seems like Korean's just go wandering into shops sometimes to buy any football shirt. I don't know how much of a reflection this is on the rest of Asia. Thing is you walk into an Addidas shop, we're straight away competing with Chelsea AC Milan and Bayern Munich.
« Last Edit: October 6, 2011, 02:12:37 am by dobbouk »

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: October 6, 2011, 02:41:10 am »
Although everyone seems loathe to admit it, the brand/logo does matter a bit though. I've not bought a kit in years but if adidas were making it, and put the trefoil logo on it, I'd be waaayyy more tempted. And I bet that goes for a lot of other people here as well.

There's a bit of fear of the unknown as well - you know adidas will put out a decent kit. They've all looked good so far IMO. Warrior is an unknown commodity, god knows what it's going to look like. Could be boss, could be absolutely shocking.

Anyway is this really happening, it's all gone quiet on the Warrior front

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: October 6, 2011, 08:18:23 pm »
Adidas is the new La Coste in Liverpool

BOOM.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline sammyboy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • I can't believe you just said that!
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2011, 12:19:37 pm »
I honestly don't care who makes the jerseys, as long as the club can provide plenty of quality players to wear them.

If LFC spend the kit money on transfers, or improving the youth system, or paying wages to keep our best players at the club, or increasing the stadium capacity, either way it will be better for the long-term future of the club on the pitch, where it really matters.

We may not like it, but unfortunately money talks in this game, and we need to keep up with a lot of clubs who already can & do spend more than we do.
R.I.P YNWA

Nah we just wear kilts with no underwear in a cold climate so you English c*nts will think we're braver and tougher than we are.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2011, 03:06:25 am »
I honestly don't care who makes the jerseys, as long as the club can provide plenty of quality players to wear them.

If LFC spend the kit money on transfers, or improving the youth system, or paying wages to keep our best players at the club, or increasing the stadium capacity, either way it will be better for the long-term future of the club on the pitch, where it really matters.

We may not like it, but unfortunately money talks in this game, and we need to keep up with a lot of clubs who already can & do spend more than we do.

I do care because it;s obvious Warrior don't have their marketing organized as yet globally. If it's via new balance (makers of outstanding running and trail shoes), then don't expect miracles because their stores are essentially running stores and not general retail stores the likes of an adidas concept store that has a football, running, fashion, etc section...

This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline PhilV

• Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2011, 08:59:44 am »
I do care because it;s obvious Warrior don't have their marketing organized as yet globally. If it's via new balance (makers of outstanding running and trail shoes), then don't expect miracles because their stores are essentially running stores and not general retail stores the likes of an adidas concept store that has a football, running, fashion, etc section...

I would expect that in places where they would not have own brand stores, like the UK they will do some deal with JD Sports, Inter Sport, prodirectsoccer or something of the like to get the shirts sold.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2011, 09:39:04 am »
I would expect that in places where they would not have own brand stores, like the UK they will do some deal with JD Sports, Inter Sport, prodirectsoccer or something of the like to get the shirts sold.

And in countries out of the UK who don't have a JD sports, Inter sports and pro direct in key retail shopping centers?

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2011, 10:52:17 am »
And in countries out of the UK who don't have a JD sports, Inter sports and pro direct in key retail shopping centers?

The American, Australian, Indian, Thai equivalents?

I would imagine that Warrior/NB sell their goods in stores other than their own branded stores (99% sure I've seen NB running shoes in JD Sports), thus already having the global contacts (or currently fostering those contacts prior to the kit launch) I believe that people who work in the sports clothing/equipment world know what LFC is and I don't think it would be an overly hard sell.

How difficult would it be (where ever in the corporate food chain it lies) for the marketing bods to include a range of LFC kit and branded goods when pitching their stock to stores around the world?

Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2011, 11:08:10 am »
The American, Australian, Indian, Thai equivalents?

I would imagine that Warrior/NB sell their goods in stores other than their own branded stores (99% sure I've seen NB running shoes in JD Sports), thus already having the global contacts (or currently fostering those contacts prior to the kit launch) I believe that people who work in the sports clothing/equipment world know what LFC is and I don't think it would be an overly hard sell.

How difficult would it be (where ever in the corporate food chain it lies) for the marketing bods to include a range of LFC kit and branded goods when pitching their stock to stores around the world?

The problem is the branding. A clear, and present danger.

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2011, 11:29:43 am »

The problem is the branding. A clear, and present danger.

Branding of Warrior as a football kit supplier or branding of LFC within stores globally?

Warrior don't need to be a 'brand' or worry about their 'branding' for now, they will piggy back on this;

Initially whilst they build a 'Warrior football kit supplier brand' which, imo, is why they are willing to pay so much.

It would be a worry, imo, if they were supplying some minor part of our mechandising stream (hats, scarf, badges..) but they could/are/maybe supplying one of the most icon (maybe abit of an exageration) but one of the most famous shirts in footballing history.

If I, with my limited marketing/branding experience wanted to move into a new, but massively competitive, market I would want to do it with a globally recognised 'brand' as my partner.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:35:04 am by ollick »
Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline PhilV

• Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2011, 11:48:03 am »
Exactly as ollick said, NB/Warrior already sells stuff via shop, it doesn't matter if its JD in the UK or Decathlon which is big in France, these are big companies, NB which owns Warrior is massive, I am sure they think of all these things and will make sure the product ends up somewhere where it receives maximum exposure, if they pay this much to get us I would imagine there will be a massive advertising push across ass advertising formats to get them out there.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2011, 11:54:57 am »
Exactly as ollick said, NB/Warrior already sells stuff via shop, it doesn't matter if its JD in the UK or Decathlon which is big in France, these are big companies, NB which owns Warrior is massive, I am sure they think of all these things and will make sure the product ends up somewhere where it receives maximum exposure, if they pay this much to get us I would imagine there will be a massive advertising push across ass advertising formats to get them out there.

I still think NB's marketing isn't going to rake in the sort of cash they think they can pull..but, I guess, they will put the cost of sponsorship down to advertising/marketing cost rather than expecting genuine profit/returns on actual kits sold.

Offline Mr Boat

• y McBoatface
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2011, 11:59:37 am »
New Balance do make awesome running shoes though. Better than adidas or Nike to be honest...

How are they better...surly that's only down to the opinion of the individual runner? I've never used Nike before but I run and race in three different types of Adidas and IMO they are the best I've used. Never used NB though.
How strange it is to be anything at all - NMH.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2011, 12:36:49 pm »
How are they better...surly that's only down to the opinion of the individual runner? I've never used Nike before but I run and race in three different types of Adidas and IMO they are the best I've used. Never used NB though.

The quality of the fit, the general production of the shoe and the creature comforts I find in a NB shoe I don't find in Adidas or Nike...plus they tend to last longer than the nikes' or adidas' shoes....also think asics make outstanding running shoes...

Stopped using adidas and nike shoes a long time ago.

Offline Mr Boat

• y McBoatface
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2011, 01:20:14 pm »
Mad Men: currently have 2 pairs of Bostons and 3 pairs of Adios on the go. The Bostons will last 500 miles each and the racers will probably only do about 200 at most. NB do get good reviews but Adidas works for me right now. May give the Manas a try next.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2011, 01:21:27 pm »
Mad Men: currently have 2 pairs of Bostons and 3 pairs of Adios on the go. The Bostons will last 500 miles each and the racers will probably only do about 200 at most. NB do get good reviews but Adidas works for me right now. May give the Manas a try next.

Different strokes for different blokes? :)

Offline Mr Boat

• y McBoatface
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2011, 01:23:31 pm »
Mad men: I agree.....we're a bit off the thread topic now any way ;)

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2011, 01:30:25 pm »
Mad men: I agree.....we're a bit off the thread topic now any way ;)

Roger that.

Offline welshred1976

• Legacy Fan
  • make us dream
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2011, 07:54:38 pm »
From a leisure wear point of view I'm gutted. Love the 3 stripe stuff and the originals range..
“The status of the club is incredible, but it’s only until you come in it that you understand everything that goes on with the football club, with the Hillsborough Support Group ... it’s more than a football club, this is a way of life." Mr. Rodgers

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2011, 09:59:38 pm »
I would imagine there will be a massive advertising push across ass advertising formats to get them out there.

Offline Terry_Tibbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2012, 07:50:03 pm »
A piece has just gone up on the Bloomberg site regarding the Adidas deal and why they walked away:

Adidas AG (ADS) declined to renew its apparel deal with 18-time English soccer champion Liverpool because the price was too high given the team’s poor performance, the chief executive officer of the world’s second- biggest sporting goods maker said today.

Liverpool, which is also a five-time European champion, has replaced Adidas with a club record, 6-year, 25 million pound ($38.3 million) contract with Warrior Sports, a subsidiary of New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. The accord, Warrior’s first major soccer contract, begins next season and is worth almost double the current agreement with Adidas.

Liverpool has struggled to recapture glories that made it the dominant team in English soccer during the 1970s and 80s. It hasn’t won a league championship since 1990 and was overtaken by Manchester United as the holder of most championships last season. Still, its famous red shirt remains among the most popular. Liverpool didn’t make the Champions League, the region’s top club competition, for this season. It’s seventh in the Premier League, 13 points behind leader Manchester City.

“The gap between their performance on the field and what the number should be is not in balance,” Adidas CEO Herbert Hainer said in an interview in Munich today. “Then we said, ‘Okay we will not do it. That’s the end of the story.’” Liverpool didn’t respond.

The team’s lack of success hasn’t stopped it signing other commercial agreements. London-based bank Standard Chartered is paying a record 81.5 million pounds to have its logo displayed on its jerseys for four years and the team’s sales department has also signed new sponsors like Turkish tourism.

Benefits?

The contract with Warrior may benefit the team further because it allows Liverpool to retain control over all merchandise not related to the clothing the team wears, something that it had ceded to Adidas. Still, it will no longer be able to rely on the sports-makers vast global supply chain.

“ It all depends on the success and the effort and the popularity, the exposure on TV, revenue you can generate by merchandising,” Hainer said. “This all has to be brought in line between what you offer and what you get. We thought their asking and the delivering is not in the right balance.”

Adidas faces a big year ahead. It’s a main partner to the two biggest sports events taking place, soccer’s European Championship and then the Olympic Games in London. Hainer said from a commercial point of view the soccer event will be a bigger boost, while the Olympics is the biggest platform the company has to show its commitment to sports. The company enjoyed record 1.5 billion euro ($1.9 billion) in sales in 2010 because of the World Cup in South Africa. He says it will do even better this year.

“We will definitely beat the 1.5 billion euro revenue target in 2012: there’s no doubt for me,” said Hainer.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-01-16/liverpool-s-on-field-performance-didn-t-warrant-price-adidas-head-says.html

Offline Canada Loves Anfield

• Everything you do is a balloon
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Under a Liverbird
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2012, 07:54:15 pm »
Meh, not like we made them 100s of millions of dollars in the past or anything...
If it acts like a cock and a banner appears on the kop with its name written down the shaft of a cock, it probably is...

Liverpool FC - Toronto Supporters Club: http://lfctoronto.com/

Offline PhilV

• Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2012, 08:00:37 pm »
I can see where he is coming from IN A WAY but that is bullshit! Yes are not the force we used to be (at this present moment in time anyway, on the right track to sorting that) BUT Liverpool FC IS still one of the biggest brands in the world and very known.

To say performance based reviews are the only thing that matters is bullshit from adidas.

They are my favourite make of sports wear, I personally think they shit all over Nike but that is a cuntish thing to come out and say from them/him.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2012, 02:17:45 pm »
LIVERPOOL FC have expressed their dismay after comments from a high ranking official at sportswear giant Adidas claimed the club priced themselves out of a new kit deal.

The contract as the Reds’ supplier expires at the end of this season and despite holding talks over extending the partnership with Adidas, Liverpool FC are understood to have reached an agreement with American brand Warrior Sports instead.

Reported to have been struck in April last year, and said to be worth £25m a year – trumping Manchester United’s contract with Nike which ploughs a reported £23.5m into the coffers at Old Trafford ever 12 months – the Reds’ move to Warrior Sports doubles their current income from a kit deal.

Sales of the Liverpool’s replica shirts are believed to reach nearly 900,000 a year, making it the fourth highest selling kit in the world behind United, Barcelona and Real Madrid with the Reds having earned around £12m per annum from Adidas.

With the end of their six-year deal with the German brand drawing near, Liverpool opened the bidding process to find a fresh supplier and though Adidas had wanted to remain in place as the club’s choice, they withdrew from negotiations.

Chief executive Herbert Hainer says Liverpool’s performance on the pitch, playing without European football for the first time in 12 seasons, meant the club’s valuation of themselves was inflated.

But the club have hit back at the timing of the comments and, they say, that Adidas were unable to realise the Reds’ global appeal, regardless of qualification for European competition or not.

“The gap between their performance on the field and what the number should be is not in balance,” said Herbert Hainer, Adidas’ chief executive officer.

“Then we said, ‘OK we will not do it’. That’s the end of the story.

“It all depends on the success and the effort and the popularity, the exposure on TV, revenue you can generate by merchandising.

“This all has to be brought in line between what you offer and what you get. We thought that what Liverpool were asking and what they were delivering was not in the right balance.”
Liverpool FC managing director Ian Ayre, told the ECHO: “We are disappointed that Adidas seem to point to a lack of European football as reason not to agree a new deal and cannot see that we are on par with the biggest football brands in the world.”

There was belief inside the corridors of Anfield that the two would continue to have a healthy working relationship until the end of the season and there was no reason, Liverpool say, for that to change.

Their partnership started in the 1985-86 season and, after a 10-year deal with Reebok, was revived in 2006.

The Reds believe they ran a fair bidding process for the right to be the club’s kit supplier with the battle for the contract hard fought.

Interest from every major sports brand was forthcoming but Liverpool were impressed by Warrior Sports’ enthusiasm and that the club will be their only focus in football.

Created by Dave Morrow, Warrior Sports became a subsidiary of New Balance in February 2004, and specialise in Ice Hockey and Lacrosse clothing and equipment. Based in Warren, Michigan, near the United States border with Canada and neighbouring Detroit, Warrior Sports acquired Brine Sporting Goods in 2007.

Brine is a successful football brand in America, where balls, goalkeeper gloves and shin-guards are said to be amongst their specialities.

Warrior Sports’ parent company New Balance, won the contract to become kit supplier to the Boston Red Sox in April 2011, the baseball team owned Fenway Sports Group – the same people now in charge at Anfield.

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/01/18/liverpool-fc-disappointment-after-adidas-chief-says-club-priced-themselves-out-of-new-kit-deal-100252-30145501/#ixzz1jorfkzkY

Offline Lothairio

• Kopite
  • Facci Sognare
« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2012, 12:01:04 pm »
As a side issue to this, DW Sports are now doing last season's home shirt for £9.99 (all sizes). Must say I prefer last seasons, I think the new one by Warrior will date a lot quicker.
Hat, cap, scarf, or yer badges...