Author Topic: Champions League Semi-Finals: April 26th-27th  (Read 117029 times)

Offline Livid

• Legacy Fan
Re: Champions League Semi-Finals: April 26th-27th
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2011, 03:20:35 pm »
Schalke is much better than United.

They really aren't.
If it bothers you that much that your wife couldn't join the 'Coloured Society', I suggest you divorce your wife and marry a black woman.  Problem solved.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2011, 03:26:41 pm »
Some xenophobic nonsense in here. Schalke is much better than United. Plus, Rangnick only cares about the CL while SAF has to worry about league matches also.

Putting anti united feelings to one side, Schalke are not as good as united. Yes they could beat them in a one of game. But over 2 legs United will win. Esp as 2nd leg is in their favour. Fucked up thing is I can see them winnning the cup to
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline mattsant

• Legacy Fan
  • SOS #9517
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2011, 03:34:28 pm »
come on schalke

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2011, 03:44:15 pm »
schalke might win tonight but they wont win over the two legs. Manchester United are at home 2nd leg and unless schalke pull off a 3-0 win tonight they dont stand a chance.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline mattsant

• Legacy Fan
  • SOS #9517
« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2011, 03:45:03 pm »
schalke might win tonight but they wont win over the two legs. Manchester United are at home 2nd leg and unless schalke pull off a 3-0 win tonight they dont stand a chance.

yeahh only problem, hate watching them

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2011, 03:56:39 pm »
They'd have to win at least 2-0 tonight to stand a chance of progressing imo. But who knows, anything is possible.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Hunter Thompson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Possibilities, no?
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2011, 04:00:15 pm »
I reckon even a 1-0 would give Schalke a chance in the second leg.

Obviously it would leave United favourites in the second leg, but one goal for Schalke would make it very difficult. A clean sheet would be huge for them tonight.

Offline vitri

• Pool Baron (on away goals). Shit scared of Enemy.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pro-Rafa. Hates it when people say "EPL"
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2011, 04:00:50 pm »
Some xenophobic nonsense in here. Schalke is much better than United.

No, they aren't.

And that isn't xenophobia, that's just the truth.
Everything has an end, only the sausage has two

Offline RossoBianchi

• Manc Forum Slut
  • Legacy Fan
  • Peace
« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2011, 04:02:38 pm »
Schalke to win 2-1 tonight. Uniteds away form is so poor, no way they're going to win AufSchalke.

We've lost once (a Patrice Evra last minute fuck-up) away from home in Europe in the last four years. Our away form in Europe has been outstanding.

That being said, I hate playing German teams. They have a steely resolve that always seems to see them over the line, especially in the latter stages of tournaments. Typical Germans, if you like...

Offline Ben_JP

• Where is my file?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You've just got to let them know you exist
« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2011, 04:02:38 pm »
Not been a penalty shoot-out yet in the CL this season. Can see the Madrid Barca tie going that way.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

XBL: MisiuPysiu / PSN: PysiuMisiu
Gamestyle articles what I wrote.

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2011, 04:05:07 pm »
Fucking come on Schalke.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: April 26, 2011, 04:05:30 pm »
Think schalke have a half a chance, tough for them of course...but they might spring a suprise.

Hope so anyway.

Offline sidneyroughdiamond

• Legacy Fan
  • There is a light that never goes out
« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2011, 04:07:58 pm »
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Offline MassDriver

• Custom Tit... Shithouse lover... Politically correct and metrosexual cave dweller.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta la victoria siempre
« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2011, 04:11:16 pm »
Putting anti united feelings to one side, Schalke are not as good as united. Yes they could beat them in a one of game. But over 2 legs United will win. Esp as 2nd leg is in their favour. Fucked up thing is I can see them winnning the cup to

If Man Utd win the CL , I'll shear off my lovely black locks on camera , live. You can quote me on that. As many times as you want to.

And yeah.

You will never walk alone , Shanklyboy. RIP.

I am the Eye in the Sky, looking at you, I can read your mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools, I can cheat you blind. Looking at you, I can read your mind

Offline mbyx6cg2

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2011, 04:18:36 pm »
If Man Utd win the CL , I'll shear off my lovely black locks on camera , live. You can quote me on that. As many times as you want to.
Done  :)
Once she's had a few glasses of Chardonnay I'll be in quicker than you can say PDF to offer her a jolly good spit shining of her corned beef curtains

Offline MassDriver

• Custom Tit... Shithouse lover... Politically correct and metrosexual cave dweller.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2011, 04:19:09 pm »

I am the Eye in the Sky, looking at you, I can read your mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools, I can cheat you blind. Looking at you, I can read your mind

Offline Smashedin

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #176 on: April 26, 2011, 04:20:29 pm »
Complacency is ripe when playing underdogs. Expecting a Shalke win.

Offline Mr Dilkington

• would rather be too cold than too hot
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never buy the Sun
    • www.level3football.com
« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2011, 04:20:48 pm »
Rosso! Nice to have you back.

Post more. One of the most knowledgeable poster's on these boards IMO.
You change all the lead, sleeping in my head, as the day grows dim, I hear you sing a golden hymn.

Offline RossoBianchi

• Manc Forum Slut
  • Legacy Fan
  • Peace
« Reply #178 on: April 26, 2011, 04:26:38 pm »
Cheers mate, not posted much recently, busy being dragged around by the Mrs preparing for our wedding next year! She says: "You don't seem overly bothered... you're not asking many questions or getting involved much?" Just said: "Leaving it in your capable hands my dear, as long as you're happy..." :D Has secured me some crucial Champions League telly time this week. Would have loved to have been out there today but I 'need to think about the wedding fund'. Arse.

Offline Ben_JP

• Where is my file?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You've just got to let them know you exist
« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2011, 04:29:07 pm »
We've lost once (a Patrice Evra last minute fuck-up) away from home in Europe in the last four years. Our away form in Europe has been outstanding.

That being said, I hate playing German teams. They have a steely resolve that always seems to see them over the line, especially in the latter stages of tournaments. Typical Germans, if you like...

You've not conceded away from home in Europe this season either. Fair play (hope that run ends tonight, obviously).

Can't see anything but Man United going through, but hope Schalke don't get overawed by the occasion. They've got a decent side, and absolutely nothing to lose as most expect them to get beat anyway. Nowt as good as the underdog bloodying the nose of a favourite.
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

XBL: MisiuPysiu / PSN: PysiuMisiu
Gamestyle articles what I wrote.

Offline Mr Dilkington

• would rather be too cold than too hot
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never buy the Sun
    • www.level3football.com
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2011, 04:29:22 pm »
Cheers mate, not posted much recently, busy being dragged around by the Mrs preparing for our wedding next year! She says: "You don't seem overly bothered... you're not asking many questions or getting involved much?" Just said: "Leaving it in your capable hands my dear, as long as you're happy..." :D Has secured me some crucial Champions League telly time this week. Would have loved to have been out there today but I 'need to think about the wedding fund'. Arse.
Congrats to you and your missus to be mate! Btw, is this you?

<a href="http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks1m3gWPj41qze5g2o1_500.gif" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks1m3gWPj41qze5g2o1_500.gif</a>
You change all the lead, sleeping in my head, as the day grows dim, I hear you sing a golden hymn.

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2011, 04:40:21 pm »
Does anyone think any of our players will (secretly) want manu to win tonight?
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline Hunter Thompson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Possibilities, no?
« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2011, 04:41:45 pm »

Why?

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2011, 04:42:32 pm »
Some xenophobic nonsense in here. Schalke is much better than United. Plus, Rangnick only cares about the CL while SAF has to worry about league matches also.

lol wat?
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline MassDriver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2011, 04:42:38 pm »

I am quite wasted so bear with me... Why on earth?

Offline Thiago

• Legacy Fan
  • Knows more than you
« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2011, 04:43:22 pm »
I fancy Farfán to bag a goal tonight, have not been impressed with Evra at all this season - he seems to have declined quite a lot since France's world cup disaster, not helped by being overplayed.

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2011, 04:43:32 pm »
well gerrards palish with rooney so who knows?  carra more unlikely but hes  already said he loves ferguson or has  great respect for him.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline Hahariz

• Anny Roader
  • It was fun while it lasted. 35 years.
« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2011, 04:44:19 pm »

eh?

Offline Aaronb121

• Kopite
« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2011, 04:47:17 pm »
United will win the CL and equal our record within the next 3 years.

Offline jotirori

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2011, 04:49:25 pm »
Schalke will not score a goal in the 3 legs.
0-1 tonight.

Offline RedinExile

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2011, 04:49:44 pm »
Why?
I am quite wasted so bear with me... Why on earth?

Hehe fair dos. Just an idle thought really. Over the years must have been some players on the sly, either cos they are actually good mates or had links in the past and suchlike (Ince for instance). We also have a lot of players in the squad, internationals and stuff who may not care about the rivalry and have a soft spot for them. There are also quite a few footy fans who are like, well I'd want an English team to win, if not mine. Do some players think like that? Will Glen Johnson be screaming for Schalke?

I was basically thinking of me cheering on whoever, and wondered if all of our players actually do. Just got me thinking. Sorry for making this place *dirty* I'm sure they do all hate 'em, STFU redinexile! :D

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2011, 04:49:50 pm »
Does anyone think that the Eiffel Tower will (secretly) wish it was Big Ben tonight?
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline MassDriver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: April 26, 2011, 04:49:57 pm »

;)

Offline Hunter Thompson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Possibilities, no?
« Reply #193 on: April 26, 2011, 04:50:08 pm »

Things a Manc in Scouse clothing would say.

Offline Hunter Thompson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Possibilities, no?
« Reply #194 on: April 26, 2011, 04:51:54 pm »
Hehe fair dos. Just an idle thought really. Over the years must have been some players on the sly, either cos they are actually good mates or had links in the past and suchlike (Ince for instance). We also have a lot of players in the squad, internationals and stuff who may not care about the rivalry and have a soft spot for them. There are also quite a few footy fans who are like, well I'd want an English team to win, if not mine. Do some players think like that? Will Glen Johnson be screaming for Schalke?

I was basically thinking of me cheering on whoever, and wondered if all of our players actually do. Just got me thinking. Sorry for making this place *dirty* I'm sure they do all hate 'em, STFU redinexile! :D

Maybe Pepe wants to be playing for the European Champions next season.  :P

Offline MassDriver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: April 26, 2011, 04:52:43 pm »

Didn't strike me , I have to confess.  :D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 04:56:02 pm by MassDriver »

Offline RedinExile

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2011, 04:56:14 pm »
Happy to be ridiculed for bollocks if it helps swing the Karma :D

*Resigned to staying silent*

Offline .Mike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2011, 04:58:10 pm »
Does anyone think that the Eiffel Tower will (secretly) wish it was Big Ben tonight?
:lmao

Offline RossoBianchi

• Manc Forum Slut
  • Legacy Fan
  • Peace
« Reply #198 on: April 26, 2011, 05:02:40 pm »
Congrats to you and your missus to be mate! Btw, is this you?

<a href="http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks1m3gWPj41qze5g2o1_500.gif" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks1m3gWPj41qze5g2o1_500.gif</a>

Cheers fella. And no, that's Chandler from the TV sitcom 'Friends'.

:P

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: April 26, 2011, 05:06:25 pm »
Come on Schalke !  That is all.  Stuff these twats please. 
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.