Author Topic: Arsenal - Liverpool 1:1 - Post Match  (Read 23882 times)

Offline Raoul Duke

• Is Boris Johnson.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Arsenal - Liverpool 1:1 - Post Match
« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2011, 06:25:51 pm »
As if Arsenal could possibly win the title anyway. Manchester United, Chelsea and City could lose every single match from now on and Arsenal would still find a way to fuck it up.
Fool, if it wasn't for Sergei here, both you and your cousin be cadaverous mo'fuckers.

Offline El_Pelusa_10

• Kopite
  • Diego Armando Maradona-Greatest Player Of All Time
« Reply #241 on: April 17, 2011, 06:25:57 pm »
Quick question about Pepe and penalties. He has a good reputation for saving penalties but I can't remember when he last saved one. Anyone know? Not knocking him btw!

thinkin the exact same thing for the last 2 years! last one I can remember was in the CL chelsea game!

Offline Rotation

• fuck u. Rory's biggest fan.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina is a Scouser...
« Reply #242 on: April 17, 2011, 06:25:58 pm »
We gifted Man U title 19 .... :(
Good. Get that fucking albatross off our necks. Start working towards bringing them down from their bloody perch
ynwa

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #243 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:00 pm »
Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times, blame it on Eboue!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline SomervilleRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:07 pm »
Someone needs to create a super slow motion replay of Kenny telling Wenger to piss off.  That was epic.

Offline KingLuis05

• Kopite
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #245 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:12 pm »
I would never hope for us to lose, we worry about our club and nothing else. If that means United winning the league, so be it. We'll just have to win it next season. To be honest, it's almost worth it just to see Wenger raging at the end, classless man. Great finish, felt like a win.

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:15 pm »
You wonder why I'm not happy that it looks as if the Mancs are going to go in front of us in league titles for the first time in our history?

I look at the big picture, not one game.

I wonder about people like YOU who can't see beyond your own noses.

I'll be depressed when the Mancs have title 19.

Personally, I think you're a disgrace of a fan mate. More obsessed by United than us. I'm gutted that they will win 19, but how can ANY fan, I don't care how much you hate United, feel down after that? I was jumping around the room when we scored the pen. But to feel down and depressed?

Get a fucking grip.

The big picture? So the big picture means being down and fed up when you're team scores with the last kick of the game? No justification for this attitude whatsoever.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline new-red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:18 pm »
Anyone else listening to kenny telling the reporter to not ask such pathetic questions. fucking love that man.
http://redsacrossthepond.blogspot.com/

My LFC blog. If you read it, please leave me any feedback regardless of whether it is critical or complimentary.

Offline cathy-lfc-taff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:25 pm »
Proud of every single one of them. They were dead on their feet at the end of that, on the look out for any vids now because those last few minutes were a complete blur.
I wish my balls were as big as Dirk's.

Offline Redeo

• Kopite
« Reply #249 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:30 pm »
Wenger is such a tool. Instead of behaving like a f. teenager, he should've kept a couple of his senior players from years gone by to give some backbone to his team..
It's a website mate. Names can't be named. If they were, there'd be mutiny. If they aren't, people will scream ... ask for proof. But you will never find 100% proof of anything on here. So, .. look at all evidence, weigh everything up and make a decision.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:31 pm »
Q: When Wenger talked to you, what did he say?
King Kenny: "I'd rather not repeat that!"

:lmao :lmao
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #251 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:35 pm »
"What my team did at the end epitomised what they did all day. You lose two players to injury, we had two young boys playing at full-back, Jonjo Shelvey was just coming back, we lost a centre-forward, everything was battling against us and they still remained committed to get something from the game. That's fantastic. You can maybe play better but you won't find a more committed team than the one out there today."

The King.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:43 pm »
Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times, blame it on Eboue!!  ;D ;D ;D

:lmao

Give the Arsenal fans something to boo him off for again, they'll be loving it.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:51 pm »
Not always great football from our lads, but it was a great show of character. That's more important in some ways, because it means we're half way there to winning trophies (it's also the reason our opponents today haven't won anything in ages; quality footballers with the hearts of mice).

Very solid game for us overall. It was good to see the last 2 minutes after we went down. A year ago we'd have given up by then. But with players like Suarez, Lucas, Kuyt and the younger lads who have a point to prove, we went for it. Brilliant stuff.

“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Captain Relief

• Gerrard Handler
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #254 on: April 17, 2011, 06:27:22 pm »
Quick question about Pepe and penalties. He has a good reputation for saving penalties but I can't remember when he last saved one. Anyone know? Not knocking him btw!
He saved Rooney's at Old Trafford last season. Shrek put the rebound in though.
"It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against."
—Bill Shankly about the 'This is Anfield' plaque

Offline pcch7

• Fuck off and do some work you lazy fops
  • Legacy Fan
  • There can be only one and he is I.
« Reply #255 on: April 17, 2011, 06:27:29 pm »
I´m worried about Carroll.. Those knee injuries are horrible, injured a ligament myself 4 months ago, done a lot of rehab and it´s still not good.. Don´t think it´ll ever be the same.

Pleased for Flanno and Robinson though. I hadn´t realised that Robbo was that fast..
Don't fuck with Sheryl Crow. Or Russel Crow. Or the guy from the crow. Or crows.

Best staying away from Leslie Crowther, too.... just in case.

Offline Machiavelli

• Main Stander
« Reply #256 on: April 17, 2011, 06:27:39 pm »
thinkin the exact same thing for the last 2 years! last one I can remember was in the CL chelsea game!

I think this every single time....
increase the peace~

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: April 17, 2011, 06:27:50 pm »
You wonder why I'm not happy that it looks as if the Mancs are going to go in front of us in league titles for the first time in our history?

The big picture is that Arsenal were never going to win it anyway! Bottlers...
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline Get

• ...ting perilously close to being banned, so even the avatar is WRONG!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Support Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #258 on: April 17, 2011, 06:27:54 pm »
what is dalglish saying? ffs people not everyone haves sky.
Quote from: Fordy on July 20, 2012, 01:24:46 PM
Anything more that 6m for Joe Allen and we have been ripped off.

Loads of Joe allens out there.

I would like to see him stay at Swansea myself and see if he can have another decent season. He is a championship player - players like a championship player.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #259 on: April 17, 2011, 06:28:15 pm »

So support the mancs. You seem a bit more obsessed with what they are doing.

Offline redy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #260 on: April 17, 2011, 06:28:15 pm »
Anyone else listening to kenny telling the reporter to not ask such pathetic questions. fucking love that man.

What was asked and what did he say? Please can somebody tell.

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #261 on: April 17, 2011, 06:28:16 pm »
Fuck off some of you lot moaning about gifting United the title.

100% agree mate.

This keeps getting trotted out. Did we fuck gift it to them. Arsenal gifted it to them by weeks and weeks of not winning when United fucked up.
But no, apparently WE gifted it to them.

Some of you need to get over your obsession with all things Man Utd.

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: April 17, 2011, 06:28:25 pm »
Yes, it sucks that maybe Man Utd will get their 19th but when we play a game I don't care about them. Just us...

Offline KingLuis05

• Kopite
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #263 on: April 17, 2011, 06:28:31 pm »
He saved from Rooney at Old Trafford last year, that's his last save if I remember correctly.

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #264 on: April 17, 2011, 06:28:54 pm »
Sick of hearing everyone sayin weve given the mancs no.19.So what? All i 'm interested in is how well my team perfofmed today,the passion,commitment and fight they showed to get a well earned point.Fuck the mancs.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: April 17, 2011, 06:28:56 pm »
100% agree mate.

This keeps getting trotted out. Did we fuck gift it to them. Arsenal gifted it to them by weeks and weeks of not winning when United fucked up.
But no, apparently WE gifted it to them.

Some of you need to get over your obsession with all things Man Utd.

Three pts out of 9 at home when they are chasing for the title. That is fucking shite record.

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: April 17, 2011, 06:28:59 pm »
I'd still be disappointed with how negative we were to be honest. We seem to play a different sport altogether when we go away from home. Maybe more understandable today given the absences but I imagine we'd of set up the same either way.

Oh and :lmao

Offline MAHARNAV SARMA

• Kemlynite
  • RED TILL I DIE
« Reply #268 on: April 17, 2011, 06:29:30 pm »
FUCK U.....anals n to cry baby arse wanker  :no  !!!!!.....two 17 ols showed the EPL how to defend the ball,proud of being a RED.....YNWA  :lickin

Offline ebbenebs

• Main Stander
« Reply #269 on: April 17, 2011, 06:29:32 pm »
Did Dirk hit the crossbar from the centre circle after the Arsenal goal or did I imagine it?
  i thought about he same. The camera just got the last bit of the shot. Not mentioned in any live game threads.

Offline terrible suits

• Formerly: terrisus
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Justice for the 96 - You'll Never Walk Alone
    • terrisus.com
« Reply #270 on: April 17, 2011, 06:29:41 pm »
As far as concern over Manchester, seriously, were people expecting us to go out and lose today's game on purpose just to make things more difficult for them? The important thing is for us to do as well as possible every game. If a point today means something for them, so be it. The more points for us, and the better this season goes for us, the better. As others have said, if they win it this year, the better our year, the better things look for next year, and we focus on winning it and taking it right back from them. The focus is on winning, not on losing just so someone different can win.

Offline LiverpoolForever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exit Calm new single ''The Rapture'' out Feb 18.
« Reply #271 on: April 17, 2011, 06:30:00 pm »

Nah mate , you're miles off.

Arsenal have thrown it away themselves , look at the points they have dropped , could'nt even beat Blackburn , at home , with 10 men.

Instead of this obsession with United , look at it from the club you support point of view.Our workrate was superb , heads never went down.We are on the right road under Kenny but all you can do is cry over us ''handing'' the title to United.Have a word with yourself and snap out of it.

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #272 on: April 17, 2011, 06:30:06 pm »
If you watched that game and weren't jumping around the room or delighted when we scored, then you're fucking obsessed with Man Utd. Plain and simple.

Just become someone who just hates them but doesn't support anyone, because if you were gutted when Dirk rattled that pen in, not sure we need you as a fan.

Offline Redshadow

• Legacy Fan
  • Wir schaffen es diesmal mit Herrn Klopp
« Reply #273 on: April 17, 2011, 06:30:19 pm »
so united got 69 points from todays game?

And who's to say that Arse is not going to bottle it, anyway. They've been doing it very well for the past few years (six, is it?)
Whatever an education is, it should make you a unique individual, not a conformist; it should furnish you with an original spirit to tackle big challenges; it should allow you to find values to road map through life; it should make you spiritually rich, a person who loves whatever you are doing, wherever you are.

Offline Mal

• adjusted. The Preston Heston is Aylesbury Ducked. Accepts rubbers from any Dick.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: April 17, 2011, 06:30:37 pm »
We weren't great but easily deserved our point for the out-standing commitment to defend; considering the amount of ball they had it was a relatively straight-forward day at the office for Pepe.

Wenger can suck my balls; it was a clear pen. He should shut the fuck up before we start going on about Djourou leveling Spearing in the 5th minute.

Flanagan & Robinson have a lot to learn but can be very, very proud of themselves.
@ManifoldReasons

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: April 17, 2011, 06:30:43 pm »
what is dalglish saying? ffs people not everyone haves sky.

Embarassed the Sly Sports mob silly. Explained how we played given the injuries and how the youngsters did. Also turned Sly inside out with them pushing on what was said between him and Wenger. He refused to comment on it or give it the time of day.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline James Mac

• Sabu Pundit's PR
  • Legacy Fan
  • Return of the Mac
« Reply #276 on: April 17, 2011, 06:30:47 pm »
Been thinking that for at least the last ten penalties that have gone in

Yep. Said to me dad that I can't remember the last time. Sure enough van Persie scored. Without trying to take anything away from a brilliant result today, and a true servant to the club, that double-save aside, Pepe was quite average.

Offline ebbenebs

• Main Stander
« Reply #277 on: April 17, 2011, 06:30:49 pm »
 Haha. Just heard the conversation between wenger and dalglish. Classic.

Offline Zapata316

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #278 on: April 17, 2011, 06:31:02 pm »
I think Dalglish said,

'I'm very disappointed in my team fighting to the end, the young lads were disgraceful with the composure they showed,  regret giving Dirl a new contract.  Don't they realise some of our fans are more interested in Man Utd not winning number 19.  This is not what I expect of Liverpool players.  They should have given up and been pleased that a win for Arsenal today may have given them a chance of catching Man Utd so that we could hold onto a record that is meaningless if we just keep hoping other teams will stop United rather than going for number 19 ourselves.'

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #279 on: April 17, 2011, 06:31:04 pm »
no chance arsenal would have won the league even if they won today IMO - there's something seriously lacking in that team. it certainly wasn't us who gifted the mancs the title.