Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 596058 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #4280 on: May 14, 2024, 10:33:32 am »
Hi

Can someone please confirm when Liverpool closed the current season ticket waiting list to new applicantions.

Thanks

A long time ago, might have been when we all paid a fiver to stay on the list, which was about 13 years ago IIRC.

22 years and still waiting for me........
Jurgen YNWA

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4281 on: May 14, 2024, 11:06:29 am »
Hi

Can someone please confirm when Liverpool closed the current season ticket waiting list to new applicantions.

Thanks

I want to say 2011 ish

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #4282 on: May 14, 2024, 11:53:04 am »
Hi

Thanks
2006/7.. I wrote to apply for one and was told to apply for the new membership scheme when it was launched later that year
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #4283 on: May 15, 2024, 05:06:44 pm »
it was defo late 2011 when the project was completed and we all got rinsed of a fiver
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4284 on: May 16, 2024, 07:07:28 pm »
Anyone get contacted late this season by the club about them possibly being offered a season ticket then?
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #4285 on: May 17, 2024, 02:02:19 pm »
Probably hear more after 27th May when renewal window closes

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #4286 on: May 20, 2024, 08:28:21 pm »
What's the prediction on the waiting list movement after the summer? I'm hoping 100+ released but suspect more like 50.

Offline MightyRed42

• Kemlynite
  • We’re gonna win it all
« Reply #4287 on: May 20, 2024, 10:28:37 pm »
What's the prediction on the waiting list movement after the summer? I'm hoping 100+ released but suspect more like 50.

Feel like it depends on how far you’ve gone up the list. For example, before the 22/23 season I moved up about 150 places - 65 who didn’t renew and the rest removed themselves from the list.

I’ll bet that fewer people remove themselves from the list the closer you get to the front. Considerably more will drop out above 10000
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 10:32:03 pm by MightyRed42 »

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4288 on: May 21, 2024, 02:04:30 am »
I've been on the list 20 years.  Ever since the Club decision not to go for its original, higher-capacity design for Upper Anfield, I've been resigned to the fact I'm never getting a season ticket.  I'm in the low 3,000s, I'm nearly 60, and it's pretty clear, even after the amnesties, the Club have no appetite to require that a season ticket is used by the named owner.

Offline MightyRed42

• Kemlynite
  • We’re gonna win it all
« Reply #4289 on: May 21, 2024, 05:41:41 pm »
I've been on the list 20 years.  Ever since the Club decision not to go for its original, higher-capacity design for Upper Anfield, I've been resigned to the fact I'm never getting a season ticket.  I'm in the low 3,000s, I'm nearly 60, and it's pretty clear, even after the amnesties, the Club have no appetite to require that a season ticket is used by the named owner.

Or minimum attendance by the owner of the ST…

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4290 on: May 23, 2024, 12:53:47 pm »
Or minimum attendance by the owner of the ST…

it should be 13 ;D

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4291 on: May 23, 2024, 12:58:57 pm »
it should be 13 ;D

Us 13+ members get two chances a season two distribute without being punished so should be the same for season tickets

Offline ATEAMOFCARRAGHERS

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #4292 on: May 27, 2024, 06:47:24 pm »
That time of year where we all hope the club have booted a load of touts and multiple seasie holders off and we all move up. I expect no more than a 200 shift.
Most of that will go to corporate imo.
15/4/89 never forgotten.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #4293 on: May 27, 2024, 07:16:26 pm »
Watched an interesting video with Kieran McGuire who suggested many PL clubs are trying to shift away from season ticket holders
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
« Reply #4294 on: May 27, 2024, 08:14:13 pm »
Watched an interesting video with Kieran McGuire who suggested many PL clubs are trying to shift away from season ticket holders

With FFP, clubs trying to maximise revenue in any way possible and corporate tickets does that. Can make 4/5 time the revenue per ticket versus season ticket. Sign of the times.

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #4295 on: May 27, 2024, 11:42:34 pm »
With FFP, clubs trying to maximise revenue in any way possible and corporate tickets does that. Can make 4/5 time the revenue per ticket versus season ticket. Sign of the times.

I know a few from IT OLSC & US OLSC wont name what exact OLSC but between both OLSC'S 95% of members who registered intrest for Wolves  +4 all got banned and were unable to enter the sales but a the members that entered in the +3 for Wolves were able to enter the sale with no1 getting banned.

Also know of 2  fellas with STH entered the ballot for LC final who also have been banned, they have emailed sanctions but have only had 1 reply  from them and nothing since.

Shankly will be turning in his grave right now.

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #4296 on: May 28, 2024, 02:44:11 pm »
Any chance the banned 4+ accounts already had a ticket and forwarded it on before registering interest.

I know they're cutting this stuff out.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #4297 on: May 28, 2024, 03:51:38 pm »
I know a few from IT OLSC & US OLSC wont name what exact OLSC but between both OLSC'S 95% of members who registered intrest for Wolves  +4 all got banned and were unable to enter the sales but a the members that entered in the +3 for Wolves were able to enter the sale with no1 getting banned.

Also know of 2  fellas with STH entered the ballot for LC final who also have been banned, they have emailed sanctions but have only had 1 reply  from them and nothing since.

Do we know what the bans were for? Club seem to have got quite hot on anybody who has forwarded on and tried to repurchase
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #4298 on: May 28, 2024, 11:51:21 pm »
Do we know what the bans were for? Club seem to have got quite hot on anybody who has forwarded on and tried to repurchase

As far as I'm aware they never had a ticket from 2nd ballot sale in January, they just registered intrest and have been unable to purchase, would not even let them purchase a hospo ticket, also they have had no email received to say why they are unable to purchase.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4299 on: May 29, 2024, 12:48:29 am »

What's this about, how did they find out they were banned and what reason was given?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #4300 on: May 29, 2024, 12:54:35 am »
What's this about, how did they find out they were banned and what reason was given?

Let me speak to them and find out

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4301 on: May 29, 2024, 12:59:21 am »
Let me speak to them and find out

:thumbup

Hope they can get it sorted out.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4302 on: May 31, 2024, 08:13:08 pm »
Supporters on the wait list have been emailed for next season...

166 didn't renew their season tickets

Sale 10am Tuesday 4th June until 8am Friday 7th June

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4303 on: May 31, 2024, 10:10:21 pm »

That'll drop me to just under 2500 on the list
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #4304 on: June 1, 2024, 10:21:16 am »
That'll drop me to just under 2500 on the list

On that basis you'll have a ST in 15 years or so
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline ATEAMOFCARRAGHERS

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #4305 on: June 3, 2024, 07:33:14 pm »

That’ll make me just under 1000.

I’ll be handing straight over to my youngest lad when I get it.
15/4/89 never forgotten.

Offline Liverbird88

• Main Stander
    • Telly addicts
« Reply #4306 on: June 3, 2024, 10:43:42 pm »
I put my son on the list when he was 8 years old, he’s now 28.

Offline Igor Biscuit please?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #4307 on: June 4, 2024, 12:22:28 pm »
Well it happened in my lifetime, i waited 25 years but I got a season ticket this morning. I was 99 on the list.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4308 on: June 4, 2024, 12:45:53 pm »
Well it happened in my lifetime, i waited 25 years but I got a season ticket this morning. I was 99 on the list.
Well in mate!
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #4309 on: June 4, 2024, 01:10:54 pm »
Congratulations.

I put my dad on the list years ago. Looks like it will now go to my son who is 8 when he is in his 20s. Looks like i'll be around 1500 after the summer

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4310 on: June 4, 2024, 01:22:48 pm »
Congratulations.

I put my dad on the list years ago. Looks like it will now go to my son who is 8 when he is in his 20s. Looks like i'll be around 1500 after the summer

I'm not sure that is allowed now is it?  After the fan update.  Assuming your dad would fall into the senior category and your son would be listed as an adult?

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #4311 on: June 4, 2024, 01:36:49 pm »

Did you have much choice as to where?

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #4312 on: June 4, 2024, 01:57:32 pm »
I'm not sure that is allowed now is it?  After the fan update.  Assuming your dad would fall into the senior category and your son would be listed as an adult?
If not I'll just go on my dad's and he can go on mine.

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #4313 on: June 4, 2024, 03:03:34 pm »

Nice one!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #4314 on: June 4, 2024, 03:16:37 pm »

[/quote ]I was trying to sit near my friends just behind the Kop goal but the whole section seemed greyed out. there was a couple of seats under the scoreboard but really in the corners, so opted for the other side around the 18 yard line in row 29.
The website isn't easy to navigate around, once in my basket, it then refused to accept my credit card details, where i put the long number was greyed out, so after a couple of attempts, i opted to go the finance route at 19% interest over 10 months and then had to do a credit check with all that entails.
Maybe other areas would have had more seats in, but i didn't look, it was a stressful experience and didn't want to blow it.
I was unable to do Auto cup either, though i have been informed there is a ballot i can enter in a month or to to have a chance.
Very emotional day for me, once confirmed as successful, i had a bit of a cry lol, can't wait for my first chance to sit in my seat.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #4315 on: June 4, 2024, 04:19:11 pm »

[/quote ]I was trying to sit near my friends just behind the Kop goal but the whole section seemed greyed out. there was a couple of seats under the scoreboard but really in the corners, so opted for the other side around the 18 yard line in row 29.
The website isn't easy to navigate around, once in my basket, it then refused to accept my credit card details, where i put the long number was greyed out, so after a couple of attempts, i opted to go the finance route at 19% interest over 10 months and then had to do a credit check with all that entails.
Maybe other areas would have had more seats in, but i didn't look, it was a stressful experience and didn't want to blow it.
I was unable to do Auto cup either, though i have been informed there is a ballot i can enter in a month or to to have a chance.
Very emotional day for me, once confirmed as successful, i had a bit of a cry lol, can't wait for my first chance to sit in my seat.

https://map.3ddigitalvenue.com/liverpool

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #4316 on: June 4, 2024, 10:21:56 pm »
Spoke to someone today who said they were 181 on the list and were offered one today?
See how many it drops by in August when eventually updates….

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #4317 on: June 5, 2024, 05:34:35 pm »
LFC sent us an email asking us to to go through a verification process before we were eligible to buy a season ticket. I'm guessing the reason it has gone down to 181 is not all are able to verify themselves for whatever reason.

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
« Reply #4318 on: June 5, 2024, 07:53:34 pm »
LFC sent us an email asking us to to go through a verification process before we were eligible to buy a season ticket. I'm guessing the reason it has gone down to 181 is not all are able to verify themselves for whatever reason.

What does the verification process involve?

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #4319 on: June 6, 2024, 08:50:44 am »
What does the verification process involve?

Fan Update I believe, lots of us on here have completed it