Author Topic: Jay Spearing- Better Late than Never  (Read 500836 times)

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
Re: Jay Spearing- Better Late than Never
« Reply #7360 on: July 26, 2012, 12:36:52 am »
Yeah and he can join them...

He should be playing for Nottingham Forest or Blackburn.
I don't think he's good enough myself for the first 11 if we want to be challenging for top 4. But your reasoning of him still being here because he's from close to Liverpool is daft. He's a decent hard working squad player. Deserves another chance this season if called upon.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7361 on: July 26, 2012, 12:37:01 am »
its not though is it, its normal now on here. Lost for words. If we get beat here, i put my life on it someone will say something about rodgers

I started the "Rodgers Out" petition when Toronto scored the other day Paul if you want to sign up.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7362 on: July 26, 2012, 12:38:11 am »
He struggled a bit in the first half. At times he seemed to lack the vision and the technique to play two-touch and handle the pressure well...
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #7363 on: July 26, 2012, 12:38:16 am »
Lordie. I can't quite find the words for how this thread just turned based on what? A pre-season mistake? Fucking ridiculous.

Is it just on this game?
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7364 on: July 26, 2012, 12:38:26 am »
His awareness is really bad. Unfortunately that's a key attribute needed to play the position he's in at the moment.

Also since people have highlighted his pointing it's becoming incredibly annoying to watch for me. He actually turns away from the ball when we have it to point at other players, rather than looking to get himself in to space.

Offline Craigthered

• Still Raging at Rafa. FAQ Off.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #7365 on: July 26, 2012, 12:39:13 am »
He struggled a bit in the first half. At times he seemed to lack the vision and the technique to play two-touch and handle the pressure well...
As did carragher, really hope rodgers isn't serious about jamie having a big part to play this year
STILL CENSORED BY CLOWN MODS. FAQ OFF!

Offline AULD-OLDIE

• Anny Roader
  • Quiza-un-dia
« Reply #7366 on: July 26, 2012, 12:40:21 am »
Spearing is not "shite", just not good enough for a Liverpool squad. Suprise of the night , so far, Cole, if he improves his fitness level another 50/60%, may, just may become a v.good addition to 1st team squad. Poorest performance & way of the pace is Enrique but hey, it's only 2nd game pre-season. Hopefully, Rogers can see what majority of supporters can see, who is and is not the level required to be involved at LFC and shipped out accordingly.
Truth - 12.09.2012.
Now for JUSTICE !

Offline Craigthered

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #7367 on: July 26, 2012, 12:41:14 am »
Would do well at prenton park imo

Offline kopitecrash

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7368 on: July 26, 2012, 12:42:08 am »
Is it just on this game?

Yeah I think it is in this case. He gets caught on the ball and suddenly he has no awareness, crumbles under the slightest bit of pressure and lots of other assorted bullshit. Forget that other players passed the ball back to Roma on the edge of our box, or that Spearing dealt with the pressure fine after that. No, we're just going to take that one mistake and blow it up so that it sounds like his entire game has been like that. Which it hasn't. Except for that error he's done fine.
You could open a door with him, he's such a knob.

Offline Mali1

• No chance. Not all. Never. Hope died long ago, left dangling pitifully and listlessly from my tree of despondency and despair. Oh yes.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #7369 on: July 26, 2012, 12:42:42 am »
He doesn't look ready to take on the pass from team mates. All the mistakes from him seemed to be because he had to react and rush rather than being ready and anticipate the pass. He mentioned about competition for a place in midfield if Allen join us. I don't think he will have a chance if we have Allen and Lucas in the team.

Offline Craigthered

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #7370 on: July 26, 2012, 12:42:45 am »
Looks like hes got the second half to prove himself

Offline _Lfc_

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *YNWA*
« Reply #7371 on: July 26, 2012, 12:43:27 am »
A squad player is about right for Spearing,he is average and wont get much better but will certainly do what's needed against lower teams and means we don't go about splashing the cash on someone with a higher wage demand.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7372 on: July 26, 2012, 12:43:47 am »
Spearing is not "shite", just not good enough for a Liverpool squad. Suprise of the night , so far, Cole, if he improves his fitness level another 50/60%, may, just may become a v.good addition to 1st team squad. Poorest performance & way of the pace is Enrique but hey, it's only 2nd game pre-season. Hopefully, Rogers can see what majority of supporters can see, who is and is not the level required to be involved at LFC and shipped out accordingly.

Just said the same to my lads then about Cole. That turn, run into space and shot was fucking sublime.

And the arm waving and pointing every fucking two seconds? Please make it stop Lord.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #7373 on: July 26, 2012, 12:44:39 am »
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #7374 on: July 26, 2012, 12:46:55 am »
It is too late for bollocks like this.

If you can't show our players some respect, then RAWK is not the site for you.

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7375 on: July 26, 2012, 12:49:02 am »
87:13