Author Topic: Torres - Confirmed rentboy  (Read 165581 times)

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Torres - Fee agreed - in talks with Chelsea
« Reply #840 on: February 1, 2011, 12:09:24 am »
Definitely think it's been lost in translation slightly.

Yep, that and what did people expect him to say?

I'm disappointed but am not going to analyse everything he says.

Offline timiano

• Flatlander
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #841 on: February 1, 2011, 12:09:33 am »
I got a thread locked before but we have to face facts: we are essentially a second tier club or atleast in the mezzanine between 1st and 2nd. Utd., Chelsea, Real, Barca, Inter, AC: these are the world's biggest clubs. I reckon we're on par with Juventus.

And honestly, you can get to fuck with this shit n'all. You don't just become a second tier club over night, which is one or two seasons. Absolute shite lad.

Offline ConorYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #842 on: February 1, 2011, 12:09:42 am »
Anyone else think Chelsea will win the league now?

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #843 on: February 1, 2011, 12:09:45 am »
the fact we pimped him out to real and barca in the summer might have made up his mind to leave. rather he went there like .

You making stuff up again?
If you can't trust Kenny, you need to find another club, seriously.

Offline redbootneck

• Main Stander
  • 2 CL finals in 3 yrs — not bad for a little club
« Reply #844 on: February 1, 2011, 12:10:04 am »
Fernando Who?

Great day - new players who want to play for us, and want to be part of a new regime lead by the King; and we've got rid of a sulking, long-faced prick.

Look forward, not back.

YNWA

Offline drpepe

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #845 on: February 1, 2011, 12:10:08 am »
Based on what?

In terms of worldwide support, honour roll and income you're way off

Only in terms of current squad and recent domestic record do you have a point.

surely our current status is by far the most important thing to an ambitious player (notwithstanding a home-town connection to the club), if not the only important thing....?

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #846 on: February 1, 2011, 12:10:16 am »
Nevermind the comparison with how Garcia left, here's what Ryan Babel had to say.

Read from the bottom up.

# And thanks for still following me on here .. #YNWA about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# I wanna wish Liverpool all the luck and I hope they will end in top 4 where they belong at the end of the season about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# I learn to love the lfc way, the city, the people and I made lots of friends in Liverpool about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# I was blessed to work with one of the greatest football players and I learned a lot about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# Its definitely a shame it didn't worked out for me and the club, but that's how it is sometimes.. about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# Wanna thank ALL of you fans but the ones in particular who believed in me and supported me all those years.. about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# But hey I'm gonna dedicate a few tweets to some lfc fans about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

# There is no other club then Liverpool with the anthem " YNWA " !!! #Beautiful about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

That's from a lad who has had a fair few moronic 'fans' slaughtering him on there. He takes two minutes to do that. The lad who had all the adoration in the world, well, he couldn't even keep his mouth shut to disguise his forked tongue.
« Last Edit: February 1, 2011, 12:12:03 am by Juan Loco »
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Surprise me.

• Is 2" bigger than fordy87.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Formerly El Torres.
« Reply #847 on: February 1, 2011, 12:10:18 am »
I think it's about time people stop making excuses for the cheeky prick now

His english is near word perfect - he knew what he was saying no doubt about it

All i got was that he said he should be playing for a club that is at the top of the league, going for trophies/whatever. Something we aren't doing anymore.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #848 on: February 1, 2011, 12:10:35 am »
You know what, I was annoyed when Xabi left. But if he ever came up to me and said 'fancy a chat?' I'd bore him for hours, gushing over him, and I imagine he'd have a few insights into life as a footballer, and show respect for the club, like he does to this day.

If I met Torres, I wouldn't give a shit about his opinions, or his life in Liverpool, or how fucking hard these 3 days have been for him. All I want to know is 'how?' Not why did you go, when did you decide, what happened to make you act like this. I just want to know how he could blow so much hot air about loyalty, how can you go on about loving the fans, how did you hide your true self for so long, how can you spit in our faces?

Offline Ziggy09

• Kopite
  • No Retreat, No Surrender
    • KZFLP - Health & Skincare
« Reply #849 on: February 1, 2011, 12:10:57 am »
What do you mean ?

That was done as he was traveling down to London to fuck us off.

Before he lashed in his transfer request we adored him, he even has his own flag next to kenny on the kop.

Does anyone know who has that flag (sorry if its obvious!)

Was thinking that they should post it to him, so he can forever remember how good he had it here and for how much we backed him even when he wasnt playing well and sulking.

He wont get that at Chelsea but the flag will remind him forever what a c*nt he turned out to be.
Roll up you sleeves and start to dance boys, for happiness is rare in a poor man's life!

Dedication. Determination. Perfection.

Offline litmanen37

• Legacy Fan
  • '77 '78 '81 '84 '05
« Reply #850 on: February 1, 2011, 12:11:13 am »
All i got was that he said he should be playing for a club that is at the top of the league, going for trophies/whatever. Something we aren't doing anymore.

watch it again
Re: You have to take your hat off to Arsene Wenger...
The only way id take my hat off to him, is if i was odd job, then id throw it at the c*nt!

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #851 on: February 1, 2011, 12:11:20 am »
Guys, none of the break his legs shite, no matter how angry or upset you are. It's undignified and bitter. We're better than that - massively.

He has proved himself to be absolutely selfish, regardless of his motives. Best we can do, is just move on, and while he is a rival, treat him as such. He doesn't deserve our respect either, but nor our vitriol.

Agreed.  The leg breaking stuff is particularly out of order

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #852 on: February 1, 2011, 12:11:25 am »
"the fact"?

sauce??

my words gospel, when sober.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline redbootneck

• Main Stander
  • 2 CL finals in 3 yrs — not bad for a little club
« Reply #853 on: February 1, 2011, 12:11:26 am »
I got a thread locked before but we have to face facts: we are essentially a second tier club or atleast in the mezzanine between 1st and 2nd. Utd., Chelsea, Real, Barca, Inter, AC: these are the world's biggest clubs. I reckon we're on par with Juventus.
Based on what exactly?

Offline zuchum

• Anny Roader
  • Not that kind of poster
    • Twitter
« Reply #854 on: February 1, 2011, 12:11:38 am »
Utter contempt for everything the club has given him.

Rafa, who helped make him a far superior player than he was. Gerrard, who was able to showcase his talents and give him the killer ball so many times. The fans, who defended him throughout everything and idolised him as one of their own. The club itself, for turning him into one of the most marketable players in the world and earning him millions.

I fucking hope he regrets those quotes,even if he doesn't, he will know next time he comes to Anfield that he has made a huge mistake.

Offline Prelude no.5

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • op.23. Thanks for everything Rafa
« Reply #855 on: February 1, 2011, 12:11:40 am »

I was fucking fuming.

until I saw this,  :wave Suarez, you should have been the spotlight in all of this
"We gave the fans the pride. Again. We fight for the fans, we fight for the club and we fight for our players. Maybe he cannot understand this." ~ Rafa Benitez

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
« Reply #856 on: February 1, 2011, 12:11:57 am »
Im not sure why but the disrespect he has shown to Kenny Dalglish is particularly sickening to me.
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline litmanen37

• Legacy Fan
  • '77 '78 '81 '84 '05
« Reply #857 on: February 1, 2011, 12:12:13 am »
my words gospel, when sober.

so it's bollocks then. sound.
Re: You have to take your hat off to Arsene Wenger...
The only way id take my hat off to him, is if i was odd job, then id throw it at the c*nt!

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #858 on: February 1, 2011, 12:12:21 am »

Of the clubs you mention, how many have won more European Cups than us?

Offline guigy

• Kopite
  • OurClubOurShirt.com
« Reply #859 on: February 1, 2011, 12:12:40 am »
Clearly the lad has lost the plot, look at his demeanour, the look in his eye. Mark my words, in 6 months time we'll be feeling very sorry the kid and wishing him a speedy recovery as he books himself into a clinic. The previous 3 years wasn't lies, he obviously not well.
one of Eamon Dunphy’s favourite observations: “He’s an arsehole - but he’s not a great arsehole.”

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #860 on: February 1, 2011, 12:12:43 am »
You making stuff up again?

said he was deffo going monday night, and he did. it was obvious at the time though anyway.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Ambrosia

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #861 on: February 1, 2011, 12:12:53 am »
That's from a lad who has had a fair few moronic 'fans' slaughtering him on there.
Respectful words from him. Always liked him.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #862 on: February 1, 2011, 12:13:29 am »
surely our current status is by far the most important thing to an ambitious player (notwithstanding a home-town connection to the club), if not the only important thing....?

ambitious players like luis suarez and andy carroll ....or different ambitious players?

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #863 on: February 1, 2011, 12:13:30 am »
If you can't trust Kenny, you need to find another club, seriously.

Offline ALPH1217

• Legacy Fan
  • "C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!"
« Reply #864 on: February 1, 2011, 12:13:47 am »
Wonder if Torres will still be getting ripped apart on here 6 1/2 years from now the same way Owen is.

Offline SoulPower7

• Main Stander
« Reply #865 on: February 1, 2011, 12:13:51 am »
Im not sure why but the disrespect he has shown to Kenny Dalglish is particularly sickening to me.

He never gave a shit about Kenny.

It was all PR stuff in his book.

He didn't write it.
i/b/o/w

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #866 on: February 1, 2011, 12:14:19 am »
Anyone else think Chelsea will win the league now?

Definitely, he helped us win so much.

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #867 on: February 1, 2011, 12:14:20 am »

I was fucking fuming.

until I saw this,  :wave Suarez, you should have been the spotlight in all of this

Get in lad. Fuck off you Torres you c*nt.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline GorstStreetBoy

• Kopite
  • His name is Luis Suarez...he wears the famous red!
« Reply #868 on: February 1, 2011, 12:14:28 am »
Normally on the official site when they confirm an outgoing transfer there is a little line saying the player 'leaves with the best wishes of LFC' and a thank you for the service.

Tonight it merely reads:

"Liverpool Football Club can confirm Fernando Torres is now a Chelsea player.

New record signing Andy Carroll will now wear the No.9 shirt."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/
"If we all stick together, we're going to have a wee bit of a chance" - Kenny Dalglish

Offline Art Vandelay

• a.k.a. Terry Gilliam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #869 on: February 1, 2011, 12:14:34 am »
I'm looking forward to Sunday....I hope one of our boys absolutely fucking smashes him in the first five minutes.
"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains."

Offline zuchum

• Anny Roader
  • Not that kind of poster
    • Twitter
« Reply #870 on: February 1, 2011, 12:15:06 am »
You know what, I was annoyed when Xabi left. But if he ever came up to me and said 'fancy a chat?' I'd bore him for hours, gushing over him, and I imagine he'd have a few insights into life as a footballer, and show respect for the club, like he does to this day.

If I met Torres, I wouldn't give a shit about his opinions, or his life in Liverpool, or how fucking hard these 3 days have been for him. All I want to know is 'how?' Not why did you go, when did you decide, what happened to make you act like this. I just want to know how he could blow so much hot air about loyalty, how can you go on about loving the fans, how did you hide your true self for so long, how can you spit in our faces?

This.

I loved Xabi as much, if not more, than Torres. But I respected the dignified manner in which he left, and treated the club after his departure.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #871 on: February 1, 2011, 12:15:11 am »
Watched it 3 times, can't feel anger or hatred because that's not the gut feeling watching him. Its something closer to pity. I think his head is well and truly fucked (from some personal experience of such things, too).

Goodbye, Torres. I don't wish you luck at Chelsea, but I hope you find some place you can be happy again at some point in your career. Its not going to be there.

Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Ziggy09

• Kopite
  • No Retreat, No Surrender
    • KZFLP - Health & Skincare
« Reply #872 on: February 1, 2011, 12:15:30 am »
Nevermind the comparison with how Garcia left, here's what Ryan Babel had to say.

Read from the bottom up.

That's from a lad who has had a fair few moronic 'fans' slaughtering him on there. He takes two minutes to do that. The lad who had all the adoration in the world, well, he couldn't even keep his mouth shut to disguise his forked tongue.

Nice. Thats how to leave a club and not rub it in.
Roll up you sleeves and start to dance boys, for happiness is rare in a poor man's life!

Dedication. Determination. Perfection.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #873 on: February 1, 2011, 12:15:36 am »
fucking hell you would think he was born and bred in this city, he has no connection to us, fuck him he's gone.

No connection? He was idolised and in a way you could say he wouldn't be the player he is today hadn't he come to Liverpool. People weren't exactly shy of saying he'd fail and that he's not all that when we decided to make him our record signing. The club showed huge faith in him as did the manager as did the supporters. He basically told LFC to fuck off with that interview.

I'm not going to read too much into what he's said and I certainly don't think he "hates" us. However, he has also not tried to be diplomatic. He could have said how he likes to be at Chelsea without all that shite about finally being able to play for a big club. I don't really care about him and even though he put in a transfer request, I could have simply moved on thinking about the good moments he gave us. Now, I simply don't care about him anymore.

Offline WTF?

• Anny Roader
  • These go to 11
« Reply #874 on: February 1, 2011, 12:15:41 am »
I'm looking forward to Sunday....I hope one of our boys absolutely fucking smashes him in the first five minutes.

My money's on Carra.

Offline Raz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #875 on: February 1, 2011, 12:15:43 am »
I'm as furious as everyone but lets be honest about what he actually said.

He didn't say I wanted to play for a big club and now I can. He said he wanted to play at "one of the top level clubs in the world, and I can do it now"- obviously he's referring to playing at a team which is doing well, challenging for the title, in the CL etc. Plus he didn't look like he said it in a snidy way.

Still a c*nt though.
He then starts trying to punch the ghost and starts telling it to fuck off

Offline Baraka

• bama. But a lot lot lot lot stupider. Has an IQ of 6½
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #876 on: February 1, 2011, 12:16:02 am »
Xabi still loves this club, otherwise he wouldn't have come to watch us play since he left.
South Park>>>>>All.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #877 on: February 1, 2011, 12:16:02 am »
I was prepared to beg, instead I've nearly puked and nearly cried. I've got fuck all left to say about the c*nt any more. No gratitude - just ill thoughts.
Watch this space Nando, when your demise arrives we'll have a "Laugh at Nando here" thread. Fuck you, you & Drogba and those classless fuckers deserve each other.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #878 on: February 1, 2011, 12:16:03 am »
I'm not going to wish an injury on anyone, but I certainly wouldn't be heartbroken if Carragher went straight through him on Sunday.

Even if he's on the bench. :P

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #879 on: February 1, 2011, 12:16:04 am »

Is he eligable(sp?)?
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.