Author Topic: The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here  (Read 498324 times)

Offline El Ivy

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here
« Reply #4120 on: March 26, 2012, 09:40:07 pm »
Since 76 you say that makes you around the 40 mark however you don't post like a guy of that age, but given you say that, you wanted Maureen where you around in Cardiff when he showed our fans no respect at all, we say here no man is bigger than the club however Kenny is close to it , but you want a guy who thinks he is bigger than football, and also every club he left in the shit because he buys for his short term success and never invests in the future, the next real manager will find this out!

40!! Cheeky bastard!!

All the things you said about Maureen are true. But those things make him a winner.

Listen mate he won't come to LFC so its pointless really. As we speak those mancs are getting their grips on number 20 so time is not on our side. A quick fix is exactly what we need.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 09:44:08 pm by El Ivy »

Offline Red Cez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stop Fucking Moaning!!!!
« Reply #4121 on: March 26, 2012, 09:40:30 pm »
Good lads to there lots of decent young lads who still know what matters in this club!

Good supporters are the ones who will stop supporting the club if decisions are made which they disagree with?
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Oscar Wilde

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4122 on: March 26, 2012, 09:41:22 pm »

Take a look at this, and think before replying this time.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2011-2012/versus-top-half/full

I had a good look at that.

What do you want me to say?

Double those games and points up and it'd be

Man Utd -  P28   .....60 points.
Man City - p28 ....56 points.
LFC -  P30........40 points.

A little bit better but it's not like there's a real hidden message in that other than to say we raise our game against the other big sides but can't beat the lower ones.  Nothing i don't know, not sure what the point of such tables are anyway.

Double those points?

To bring us to approximately 28-30 games i.e. a similar stage to the season as we are now. 

Simple maths....

In that case, you have lost my attention.

Anyone want to explain to me what i've missed in this dialogue?

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4123 on: March 26, 2012, 09:42:18 pm »
Good supporters are the ones who will stop supporting the club if decisions are made which they disagree with?

Good supporters are the ones who wont stop supporting the Manager after one season.
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline El Ivy

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4124 on: March 26, 2012, 09:42:47 pm »
STOP. Kenny is our manager so stop this crap stirring.

LFC fans like Rafa but Kenny is our manager and needs our support and time to continue the progress. We don't need trouble makers who are blinded by media hounding of Kenny. You know, there's nothing much going on in the footy world since they got rid of AVB and Wengre's Arsenal hit form so they have decided to round on Kenny whilst settling old scores (as he has put the media in their place throughout his footballing reign) but ppl like you cannot see it.

Fuckin hell mate!!

I'm not stirring. If the Liverpool job was available which its not, Rafa would 100% percent want the job. 100%.

Offline buses_g

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4125 on: March 26, 2012, 09:43:43 pm »
Sentiment isn't going to win us the PL that's for sure.

Like you, im not saying to sack Kenny but if we finish this season weekly things will certainly need to be reviewed and should be.  I think that's fair enough.

Man Utd would never settle for what the malaise that we've been through the past 20 years.  Someone needs to step up and change our path and so far everyone seems to have their fingers on their lips like little school boys.

agree with you colin, I think sacking kenny would be a bad decision at present but we do need to look at the long term condition of the club at the end of he season and decide whether kenny is the right man to take us forward bto challenge for the league. and based on this season then I don't find evidence that we can be challenging under kenny's realm. and this is having spent a 100m on players.

Offline Blade

• Not the sharpest tool in the box
  • Kopite
« Reply #4126 on: March 26, 2012, 09:44:05 pm »
The point is we should not be spending these sort of fees on young players who's contribution will more than likely be limited for a few years and will in no way match what we have paid for them. We have spent so much on young players who do not posses exceptional skill hoping for a bright future and we've ignored the problems of the present. Can you honestly tell me we have spent wisely? Or that we have even spent ok? My only consolation is that Kenny is not as stubborn as some other managers and if he has made mistakes he will be willing to learn and make changes where needed.

As I have already said, I think that we have spent relatively wisely. Downing is still a good signing, even though his price was excessive. Adam was not such a poor signing considering the price, even though I think that he was an unnecessary signing. I agree that Carroll and Henderson were high stake gambles, but you can't hit the jack-pot if you don't gamble.

Now, can I ask you a question: When did the most knowledgeable supporters in the world become so impatient and hasty?

Offline Red Cez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4127 on: March 26, 2012, 09:45:17 pm »
Good supporters are the ones who wont stop supporting the Manager after one season.

Thanks but not the question i asked.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Oscar Wilde

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4128 on: March 26, 2012, 09:47:29 pm »
As I have already said, I think that we have spent relatively wisely. Downing is still a good signing, even though his price was excessive. Adam was not such a poor signing considering the price, even though I think that he was an unnecessary signing. I agree that Carroll and Henderson were high stake gambles, but you can't hit the jack-pot if you don't gamble.

Now, can I ask you a question: When did the most knowledgeable supporters in the world become so impatient and hasty?

THe most knowledgeable fans in teh world have to be call a spade a spade too.  It works both ways mate.

Saying we spent "relatively wisely" is being wreckless with the truth to be honest man.  No pundit or neutral would agree with this.  Let's not lash out and call them all "c*nts" because they think that, it's the popular opinion based on empirical evidence and sadly i agree with it.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4129 on: March 26, 2012, 09:48:18 pm »
Its not a case of that mate.

Some people just seem to sit in wait for those who dare say anything remotely bad about Kenny and then jump on them and accuse them of being fickle or mancs or whatever. At the end of the day we are all just fellow reds who are pissed off and who have different ideas on where its going wrong. Its that blind faith thing that does my head in cos we wont move forward with red tinted specs on. No offence intended though.

So Kenny Dalglish, in your opinion, can't take us forward.

With specs on or off do you think a team, when it's lazy, should take more or less accountablity?. Lets take a look also at our first half season draws. Were LFC so dire that they didn't dominate or deserve to win? I can only think of a few games this season where mentally we were shit and the brain farts caused an issue.

If Kenny was that shit, do you really think he was just lucky to go back to the Etihad where a 3-0 victory to Man City occured a few weeks before and win? And then lock them down in their own back yard to the point where their multimillions couldn't unlock shit?

Lest we forget what that lacking in game intelligence Kenny Dalglish did to them back at Anfield.

The poor performances are not consistent. If they were then, and only then, would we have a problem. Again, and still waiting for Colin the undecided supporter or other options aligned to Arsenal/Chelsea fans to respond too, the aspect of not beating or not turning over the lesser teams/newly promoted has been their for years.

Oh and it was fucking pre rafa/ged/evans too.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4130 on: March 26, 2012, 09:49:42 pm »
Since 76 you say that makes you around the 40 mark however you don't post like a guy of that age, but given you say that, you wanted Maureen where you around in Cardiff when he showed our fans no respect at all, we say here no man is bigger than the club however Kenny is close to it , but you want a guy who thinks he is bigger than football, and also every club he left in the shit because he buys for his short term success and never invests in the future, the next real manager will find this out!

Geoff, I'm no fan of Mourinho.
Infact I nearly hate him
But I do believe its a bit of a myth that he only buys for short term you know
I think he done it at Inter, but a close friend of mine is from Milan and has always said that Inter wanted that.
At Madrid his signings have been mostly fairly young players haven't they ?
At least the ones that spring to mind are anyway
Jesuz, I can't believe I'm defending the man but there you go
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 09:57:43 pm by slaphead »

Offline LondonRedMan

• wants to donate to RAWk because a kindly mod took away his nasty CT.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't buy the S*n
« Reply #4131 on: March 26, 2012, 09:51:00 pm »
agree with you colin, I think sacking kenny would be a bad decision at present but we do need to look at the long term condition of the club at the end of he season and decide whether kenny is the right man to take us forward bto challenge for the league. and based on this season then I don't find evidence that we can be challenging under kenny's realm. and this is having spent a 100m on players.

ANOTHER new poster who is encouraging the sacking of Kenny. Agenda?

BTW, you contradicted yourself in your comment.

As for not challenging under 'Kenny's realm'...the only way tp find out is by giving him TIME.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #4132 on: March 26, 2012, 09:51:07 pm »
Thanks but not the question i asked.

No, but a statement of fact all the same.

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4133 on: March 26, 2012, 09:51:07 pm »

With specs on or off do you think a team, when it's lazy, should take more or less accountablity?. Lets take a look also at our first half season draws. Were LFC so dire that they didn't dominate or deserve to win? I can only think of a few games this season where mentally we were shit and the brain farts caused an issue.

If Kenny was that shit, do you really think he was just lucky to go back to the Etihad where a 3-0 victory to Man City occured a few weeks before and win? And then lock them down in their own back yard to the point where their multimillions couldn't unlock shit?

Lest we forget what that lacking in game intelligence Kenny Dalglish did to them back at Anfield.

The poor performances are not consistent. If they were then, and only then, would we have a problem. Again, and still waiting for Colin the undecided supporter or other options aligned to Arsenal/Chelsea fans to respond too, the aspect of not beating or not turning over the lesser teams/newly promoted has been their for years.

Respond to what? 

My views are pretty clear.

Offline AJ4Seven

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4134 on: March 26, 2012, 09:51:19 pm »

That's a pretty good analysis on our signings(except on Adam, but thats because I don't really trust him anywhere near our box), but I remember a lot of boos at Anfield when we went top back in 08/09 (that was the 1st time I had seen/heard something like that).

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4135 on: March 26, 2012, 09:52:16 pm »
Blade, answer me - what was wrong with my maths?  Or did you realise you were wrong after acting the jackass?  If so at least have the decency to man up.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #4136 on: March 26, 2012, 09:52:40 pm »

As for not challenging under 'Kenny's realm'...the only way tp find out is by giving him TIME.

Yes I read that and had a little chuckle..

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #4137 on: March 26, 2012, 09:53:46 pm »
Its not a case of that mate.

Some people just seem to sit in wait for those who dare say anything remotely bad about Kenny and then jump on them and accuse them of being fickle or mancs or whatever. At the end of the day we are all just fellow reds who are pissed off and who have different ideas on where its going wrong. Its that blind faith thing that does my head in cos we wont move forward with red tinted specs on. No offence intended though.
Bloody hell he has all the script Blind faith, rose tinted spectacles, never called him a manc is that freudian ?
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline El Ivy

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4138 on: March 26, 2012, 09:54:26 pm »

You could say that every shit team in history should blame themselves and not the manager then. What is it now 13 points off the top four? I'm not saying sack Kenny but at least have the guts to say that this has been consistently shit in the league.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 09:56:04 pm by El Ivy »

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4139 on: March 26, 2012, 09:54:33 pm »

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline El Ivy

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4140 on: March 26, 2012, 09:56:55 pm »
Bloody hell he has all the script Blind faith, rose tinted spectacles, never called him a manc is that freudian ?

Whats up with you? Are you always this upset?

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4141 on: March 26, 2012, 09:57:33 pm »
You could say that every shit team in history should blame themselves and not the manager then. What is it now 13 points off the top? I'm not saying sack Kenny but at least have the guts to say that this has been consistently shit in the league.

What or whom has been consistently shit in the league? Be clear

Bar 2/3 matches have we been the ones most likely to win those draws?

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4142 on: March 26, 2012, 09:58:08 pm »
But it's YOUR truth

Lets look at the thread we are in "The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here"

There are many who would say he's lost it, he's not with it anymore, he can't beat those around him and he can't do this/that/the other

Let's look at what he's done. Told a media that you are pandering to, quite literaly with the Telegraph article, to fuck off. He knocked out Man City and Man Utd in cup competitions in the same month. He gave us silverware after a pronlonged drought.

He galvanised us when we were low. When the world expected us to get thumped by El Ninny's Chelsea we didn't.

What hasn't he done? Removed that same TEAM mentality that means we sometimes don't do as well against the considered lower teams or newly promoted teams. As the catalogue of streams you watch will tell you that's been there for some time so it's removal is not instantaneous. Ged realised this, as did Rafa... now how about you?

IF, and I don't think it's a big if, you can't then it's ok. It truly is ok. You see this is because nearly 35-40k odd people in a stadium (leaving out the travelling fans) kind of get this. They don't like our teams mentality at times, senior players included. Those who go on the aways, circa 3-5k, also get this. We rant, rave and go a bit loony but fully understand we aren't Chelsea kneejerkers or Arsenals anti Arsene wankers.

So... are you kneejerker or wanker? If neither then there is a beloved option of becoming a supporter. Not a shitbag "fan" who's got possibly footystreamsrus.com on one side and twatball365 on the other

Make your choice wisely Colin

I usually find that articulate and elaborate posts are used on here to distort and hide cold hard facts.

This post is certainly no exception.

So im either a "wanker" or a "kneejerker"?  Maybe the problem is a bit closer to home.

The correct opinion isn't always the most desirable. 

Offline BobbyDavro

• can't skate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4143 on: March 26, 2012, 09:58:42 pm »
I hate boo'ing. Hate it, and have nearly had fights over it.
But that boo'ing after the west ham game were because the fans knew we were blowing our chance of the title with draws when we should have cut loose and mullered teams.
Those boos were prophetic.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4144 on: March 26, 2012, 09:58:56 pm »

Let's me out then still supported the club with Hodgson in charge still wanted us to win even though I hated the fucker and the way he was foisted on us, problem the reverse some of these Kenny out idiots are in the after match thread faster than shit off a shovel are they good fans then!
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline buses_g

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4145 on: March 26, 2012, 10:00:37 pm »

what bollocks, I said that sacking kenny would be the wrong decision. and I think giving time is important but
there needs to be some positive signs in a season where a 100m has been spent.
I know you going to throw back, 'where were you when we won the CC', but these days it's all about CL like it or not.
football clubs need to be playing at the top level to be securing the best players.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4146 on: March 26, 2012, 10:00:48 pm »
Blade, answer me - what was wrong with my maths?  Or did you realise you were wrong after acting the jackass?  If so at least have the decency to man up.

Colin, just out of interest...

given our wage structure, our stadium takings, merchandise revenue etc etc.
where would you say is an acceptable position for us to finish in the league?

it's not a loaded question or anything, I'm just curious.

Offline El Ivy

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4147 on: March 26, 2012, 10:01:24 pm »
What or whom has been consistently shit in the league? Be clear

Bar 2/3 matches have we been the ones most likely to win those draws?

What is it with you and clarity? How clear is this. Our league form this season has been shit. For that I place the blame with Kenny, the players and us as the fans for a poor show in the stands. Our away support have been fantastic as usual though.

I don't want LFC to sack Kenny. I hope he gets it right. But my honest opinion is that he is not the man. Thats my opinion and I think I've explained why.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4148 on: March 26, 2012, 10:03:36 pm »
I usually find that articulate and elaborate posts are used on here to distort and hide cold hard facts.

This post is certainly no exception.

So im either a "wanker" or a "kneejerker"?  Maybe the problem is a bit closer to home.

The correct opinion isn't always the most desirable.

What isn't the truth?

I gave 3 options. Why did you only pick 2 for yourself?

For the record please explain what is distorted in what I've stated? Is any of it a lie? A falsehood concocted in the internet?

There are many articulate and possibly elaborate posts on RAWK. A lot of them are blinders. Yours just seem to be blind to support from all that you state.

I mean you didn't even reply to the 90% thing properly.

Now that's just mean :lmao

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4149 on: March 26, 2012, 10:06:25 pm »
What is it with you and clarity? How clear is this. Our league form this season has been shit. For that I place the blame with Kenny, the players and us as the fans for a poor show in the stands. Our away support have been fantastic as usual though.

I don't want LFC to sack Kenny. I hope he gets it right. But my honest opinion is that he is not the man. Thats my opinion and I think I've explained why.

Clarity is good for the soul. It also prevents taking things the wrong way.

I mean I could always just say lie but then where's the truth in that?

When we played shit at Bolton away could you honestly blame Kenny? I blame a team that doesn't try.

For all the years you've been a fan have you ever known Kenny Dalglish to take mediocrity from any of his players lying down?

Offline Red Cez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4150 on: March 26, 2012, 10:06:54 pm »

Let's me out then still supported the club with Hodgson in charge still wanted us to win even though I hated the fucker and the way he was foisted on us, problem the reverse some of these Kenny out idiots are in the after match thread faster than shit off a shovel are they good fans then!

Still not answering the question.

You said that these 'supporters' are 'decent young lads who still know what matters in this club' because they claimed they would stop supporting the club were the club to appoint Maureen. Is this really what you believe? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Oscar Wilde

Offline AJ4Seven

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4151 on: March 26, 2012, 10:10:26 pm »
I hate boo'ing. Hate it, and have nearly had fights over it.
But that boo'ing after the west ham game were because the fans knew we were blowing our chance of the title with draws when we should have cut loose and mullered teams.
Those boos were prophetic.

Or they were a self-fulfilling prophecy, I mean is it really a surprise thta we have such a poor record at home this season(not blaming it on the fans, but players must sense the unease in the air when we aren't winning?

Offline El Ivy

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4152 on: March 26, 2012, 10:17:25 pm »
Clarity is good for the soul. It also prevents taking things the wrong way.

I mean I could always just say lie but then where's the truth in that?

When we played shit at Bolton away could you honestly blame Kenny? I blame a team that doesn't try.

For all the years you've been a fan have you ever known Kenny Dalglish to take mediocrity from any of his players lying down?

I blame everyone mate.

The advert was on Sky Sports before for the Newcastle game on Sunday. The voice over fella said "Newcastle, still with an opportunity to finish fourth" He didn't mention us cos we are so far back. Little things like that hit home.

Why has pardew got Newcastle in such a better league position than us having spent so much less money?

Thats why this team in progress crap doesn't wash with me. Our league position is not good enough.

Offline Colin

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4153 on: March 26, 2012, 10:20:09 pm »
Colin, just out of interest...

given our wage structure, our stadium takings, merchandise revenue etc etc.
where would you say is an acceptable position for us to finish in the league?

it's not a loaded question or anything, I'm just curious.

Our DNA isn't that different than Arsenal's.  In fact we have consistently outspent them, haven't we?

I think 3-4th would be fair.  A well run LFC would be consistently around there without a shadow of a doubt mate.  The odd season maybe 5th but a good season - 1st or 2nd, under a good, well backed, manager.

I think that's fair, yeah? 

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4154 on: March 26, 2012, 10:20:31 pm »
Still not answering the question.

You said that these 'supporters' are 'decent young lads who still know what matters in this club' because they claimed they would stop supporting the club were the club to appoint Maureen. Is this really what you believe? A simple yes or no will suffice.
I believe if they feel that strongly about the guy fair enough at least they are honest to themselves, because the club if they appointed him would be showing their fans no respect given his history with us! Now you like questions would you support any manager no matter how wrong he is for this clubs history and traditions  or an insult to shanks memory if it guaranteed one season in the CL?

« Reply #4155 on: March 26, 2012, 10:21:36 pm »

Don't see how you can refer to signing 20 something year old footballers for excessive amounts as a high stake gamble especially for a club in our position. IMO it was irresponsible and we should have done better, don't get me wrong I feel Henderson will become a good player I am not as convinced with Carroll but I hope it works out because it can only be good for the club.

I am not impatient in anyway I was hoping we would qualify from the CL or at least be in the running and grow from strength to strength but it hasn't happened and we have to try again. My point is we cannot keep paying these high sums of money for potential without addressing our current problems.

Offline AJ4Seven

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4156 on: March 26, 2012, 10:23:14 pm »
I think 3-4th would be fair.  A well run LFC would be consistently around there without a shadow of a doubt mate.  The odd season maybe 5th but a good season - 1st or 2nd, under a good, well backed, manager.

Our current owners have been in charge for less than 2 years, & there is still work to be done. The impatience shown by people such as yourself only hinder us, it does not help in the slightest.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4157 on: March 26, 2012, 10:25:11 pm »
Our DNA isn't that different than Arsenal's.  In fact we have consistently outspent them, haven't we?

Are but Colin our DNA is nothing like Arsenal they have a nice new stadium more revenue they have nice houses on highbury more revenue, they lost one top player we had 3 sold from under us and bought older rubbish by hodgson and they have won zilch for over 6 years!
Have another go try spurs now!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:27:10 pm by geoffstrong »

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4158 on: March 26, 2012, 10:25:51 pm »
In all fairness Newcastle have had some cracking games. And luck. Where we drew against smaller teams they won. They've taken a fair few spankings too.

We didn't get that luck. We made the opportunities but then just plain didn't get the luck where a ball instead of hitting a post actually goes in.

And that much we all know needs fixing.

now. I ask again have you ever, as a fan of this club, known Kenny Dalglish to take mediocrity from any of his players lying down.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4159 on: March 26, 2012, 10:26:53 pm »

fair enough.
I think Arsenal's success has largely been down to an outstanding manager rather than their spending power.
I think 3rd or 4th for us right now would be an amazing achievement (as in our 2nd in '09), rather than a given though.
I'd say 5th or 6th for us would be about right.
maybe I have low expectations.