Author Topic: Any Kate Bush fans?  (Read 6570 times)

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
Re: Any Kate Bush fans?
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2022, 07:51:20 am »
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 07:55:29 am by ToneLa »

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: November 6, 2022, 09:53:23 pm »
Went to see Cloudbusting last night. Absolutely brilliant. Next best thing to seeing Kate herself. Any fans get onto the tour dates. Wish I could do it all again. https://katebushtribute.com/tour-dates

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #82 on: November 6, 2022, 09:59:49 pm »
My brother didn't half fancy her when he was younger, we must have brought him every CD of her's for Christmas.  ;D  I quite like some of her stuff, loved the Kick Inside album and I remember she did the song for the film the Golden Compass.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: November 6, 2022, 10:03:16 pm »
My brother didn't half fancy her when he was younger, we must have brought him every CD of her's for Christmas.  ;D  I quite like some of her stuff, loved the Kick Inside album and I remember she did the song for the film the Golden Compass.

He wasn't the only one. The Babooshka video left an impression on my 13 yr old self
Jurgen YNWA

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #84 on: November 6, 2022, 10:08:33 pm »
He wasn't the only one. The Babooshka video left an impression on my 13 yr old self

Yes, probably the same as my brother's.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #85 on: November 6, 2022, 10:08:52 pm »

She was fucking stunning  I have a large poster of her in that pink leotard, nips on!!!  :lickin

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #86 on: November 7, 2022, 07:25:33 am »
if i was ever to release a music album i would call it 'i will never be as good as kate bush or radiohead'

or 'that cloud it looks like ireland'

kb fans will get that last one :wave

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend