Author Topic: Hicks "Eager To Exit Pro Sports"  (Read 18095 times)

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
Re: Hicks "Eager To Exit Pro Sports"
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2010, 12:43:58 am »
RBS wont do that. Didn't the reply back to someone on here saying the other day. They see themselves continuing to support the club and owners as they think that's best for everyone?
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2010, 01:30:54 am »
RBS wont do that. Didn't the reply back to someone on here saying the other day. They see themselves continuing to support the club and owners as they think that's best for everyone?

well its not as if they are going to say in a mass-distributed letter that the yanks are gobshites and are pulling the plug on them

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2010, 02:06:08 am »
True....

But as a bank, they like it when people take ages to pay back i.e. interest. Then again, if people cant afford to pay back they're both in the shit. Guess we'll just have to watch this space---> <----
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline bb13

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2010, 04:46:09 am »
The worst part is that he makes it sound like he's had to sacrifice a lot to be in the position he's in- that we should feel sorry for him.

Roll Tide & YNWA

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2010, 08:50:09 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1289894/Liverpool-snub-Rafa-Benitez-25m-Javier-Mascherano-Barcelona-preparing-pounce.html

I'm assuming the bit about middle eastern interest at 560m is merely because they've been reading the boards and want to cover their backs but in any case, it's out there now.

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2010, 10:16:54 am »
It's funny that the allegation that the "asking price" was £800m has slipped into the popular consciousness like Rush saying Italy was like a foreign country, or Dan Quayle thinking they spoke Latin south of the border.

None of these things are true.  Hicks said he hoped to make 4 times his investment.  He never said what that amount was.  By the time he was actually interviewed (on SSN) and the figure was put to him, he merely said that £600m to £800m would be reasonable (well he would, wouldnt he) but "the market is the market".  ie he did not have even £600m (let alone £800m) in mind as a minimum "asking price".

A welcome, and timely, reminder.

it is also true that a series of mixed messages continue to confound us all.
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline Rushian

• Blanco y en botella
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡No Pasarán!
    • Red and White Kop
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2010, 11:15:14 am »
As you probably know, a poster on another forum claimed 3 weeks ago that the deal had aready been done.  ie that we'd been sold to the brother of the Man C owner, and that the FA/PL had agreed in principle that there was no conflict of interest.  At that time the announcement was due in 5 weeks time.  So 2 weeks from now.

About a week ago, the same poster said that the announcement was being pushed back by 2 weeks.  So 5 weeks from that post, or 4 weeks from now.  I said at the time that I'd expect him/her to shortly announce another delay, coupled with a news of possible hitches.

Sure enough, that has now happened.  Apparently it is "very ambitious" for anyone to expect an announcment 4 weeks from now.  And he doesnt think discussions are "as advanced" as other people.  Which is a strange phrase from someone who said that the deal was already done.

Which forum is all this coming from?
If you're going to sign up on Betfair and fancy getting a free £25 on sign-up then use my refer code 749DCNQGK and I'll also get a £25 bonus ;)

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2010, 11:23:57 am »
Which forum is all this coming from?

primetime from TIA

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2010, 12:26:10 pm »
primetime from TIA

Didn't Tom Courtenay play him in the film?
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Sandblast

• Kopite
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2010, 05:07:13 pm »
" His career is over."

Hope that's true.
" Don't let your heads drop. We're Liverpool. You're playing for Liverpool. Don't forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them. " Rafael Benitez 25th May 2005

Offline silver 5 star

• Mistter Gramatticle. Heell corecct you're spelinng mistaikes
  • Legacy Fan
  • BUILD A NEW STADIUM - NO GROUNDSHARE!!!
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2010, 05:30:33 pm »
That doesnt mean, of course, that there is no interest from the middle east.  I would imagine, and hope, that BarCap has several irons in the fire at present.

I know it's an unpopular view but am still hearing that a deal has been done. Talking about it earlier today, there is so much knocking around now about this, especially with some of the alleged detail, that you get the feeling that something is happening.

Keep up the anti-G and H protests and actions though whatever happens.

Much of what is circulating is I think, spin driven from the club but spin with some element of truth built in.

What the actual truth is we'll have to wait and see.
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate; "To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the  ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods. " FENWAY - Do not let us down! RAWK is boss lid

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2010, 07:44:12 pm »
As you probably know, a poster on another forum claimed 3 weeks ago that the deal had aready been done.  ie that we'd been sold to the brother of the Man C owner, and that the FA/PL had agreed in principle that there was no conflict of interest.  At that time the announcement was due in 5 weeks time.  So 2 weeks from now.

About a week ago, the same poster said that the announcement was being pushed back by 2 weeks.  So 5 weeks from that post, or 4 weeks from now.  I said at the time that I'd expect him/her to shortly announce another delay, coupled with a news of possible hitches.

Sure enough, that has now happened.  Apparently it is "very ambitious" for anyone to expect an announcment 4 weeks from now.  And he doesnt think discussions are "as advanced" as other people.  Which is a strange phrase from someone who said that the deal was already done.

I completely agree, 666, that the Mail has numerous dodgy sources, including the internet forums, but I dont think that even they are taking that particular bogus story seriously.

That doesnt mean, of course, that there is no interest from the middle east.  I would imagine, and hope, that BarCap has several irons in the fire at present.

Just got a text few mins ago from me unc saying that the club's been sold to an arab guy who has more dosh than city owner but that the announcement will happen on 15th July.  Don't know why 15th July like, but appears to sit with your first paragraph.

No idea if there's anything in it & he hasn't responded as yet when I replied asking where he got the info from.

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2010, 09:06:11 pm »
Just got a text few mins ago from me unc saying that the club's been sold to an arab guy who has more dosh than city owner but that the announcement will happen on 15th July.  Don't know why 15th July like, but appears to sit with your first paragraph.

No idea if there's anything in it & he hasn't responded as yet when I replied asking where he got the info from.

Yeah its what Prime Time has been saying on TIA for the past few weeks, whats funny was to start with I thought this guy was talking rubbish, and he was one of those people who loves people hanging on his every word, then It struck me today who this guy actually is...

Christian Purslow - Seriously I really believe it; the way he seems to talk, the way he knew about Rafa being sacked, these false leaks about a sale, and the way he talks like Purslow is a great guy.

Basically if it is Purslow, its a load of bull***t.

Offline redrockydennis

• Annie Wilkes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • gonna paint me jarg wheelie bin purple
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2010, 09:08:22 pm »
Yeah its what Prime Time has been saying on TIA for the past few weeks, whats funny was to start with I thought this guy was talking rubbish, and he was one of those people who loves people hanging on his every word, then It struck me today who this guy actually is...

Christian Purslow - Seriously I really believe it; the way he seems to talk, the way he knew about Rafa being sacked, these false leaks about a sale, and the way he talks like Purslow is a great guy.

you think primetime is purslow?
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes,
of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2010, 09:24:25 pm »
you think primetime is purslow?

It really wouldn't surprise me. Hence the whole 'We're getting sold' We've got 4th July fast approaching. He doesn't want large protests from Liverpool fans. So what does he do, create some 'we're sold' crap on TIA.
People are lapping his every word over there; which I just know is working over there; people believe him, and are thinking lets sit back and let them come in, and we'll all be fine.

That and he seemed to know Rafa was getting sacked and was rather certain about that; maybe he got it a week early, because he thought Rafa was going on holiday at a different date. He knew it was going to happen, because it was him who was doing it.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2010, 09:30:05 pm »
It really wouldn't surprise me. Hence the whole 'We're getting sold' We've got 4th July fast approaching. He doesn't want large protests from Liverpool fans. So what does he do, create some 'we're sold' crap on TIA.
People are lapping his every word over there; which I just know is working over there; people believe him, and are thinking lets sit back and let them come in, and we'll all be fine.

That and he seemed to know Rafa was getting sacked and was rather certain about that; maybe he got it a week early, because he thought Rafa was going on holiday at a different date. He knew it was going to happen, because it was him who was doing it.

If there was any truth in this then surely he'd pick this one as it's got the most members and quite a few ongoing campaigns are taking place.

Doubt he'd bother with forums although you never know.

Offline Not funny reecehenebry

• Pitbull #2. Fanning the flames of debate since 03/06/10.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2010, 09:35:50 pm »
If there was any truth in this then surely he'd pick this one as it's got the most members and quite a few ongoing campaigns are taking place.

Doubt he'd bother with forums although you never know.
ITK's tend to get ripped a new one here cause they cannot support their posts.Other sites leave any shithead sprout anything without any proof.
Why are you looking past this season?

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2010, 09:54:24 pm »
ITK's tend to get ripped a new one here cause they cannot support their posts.Other sites leave any shithead sprout anything without any proof.

Yeah but if it was actually Purslow then he's be able to back it up with evidence, as he'd simply be briefing on decisions he's about to make - I.e. sacking Rafa.

Don't think there's any truth to it anyway.

Offline DeclanYNWA

• clueless/hopeless/useless member
  • Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2010, 10:12:09 pm »
He doesn't want large protests from Liverpool fans.

Do you really think that's true?  We've been protesting for years.  Sadly they know they have the power and the fans protests aren't going to change what they are doing.  You think that he cares so much he'd be slinking around on forums under assumed names?
If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing- Bill Shankly

Offline Seantheprawn

• Anny Roader
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2010, 10:15:50 pm »

titch - at no time did PT say we were 'sold'. He has been absolutely, abundently clear with the info he has been given, and if anyone thinks otherwise - take a look for yourselves. TIA like Rawk is a forum where people formulate their own oppinions and do it with great intelligence, wit and humour and mostly make their point wonderfully, elloquently put; whichever way they lean. This is by no means meant to offend but the guy has been lambasted by the naysayers ad infinitum, which frankly I find quite upsetting, akin to Columbus telling everyone the world was round, soon proved the fuckwits wrong though hey? PT has also gone to great lengths to explain how he has come to be in a position of knowledge he finds himself in currently, and has offered to meet anyone inc SoS to share everything he has, and not just the things he has shared over t'interweb. Whether it turns out to be horseshite or not any itk who sticks his balls out that much deserves at the very least to be given a bit of breathing space. He, and any itk does it for our benefit ultimately. If you don't want to get sucked in; furry muff, your choice - that's the whole point of a forum. The only time I have seen the words 'we have been sold' was on that other site run by a Liverpool fan called football-rumours which is at times seriously funny! To reiterrate though; it didn't come from PT!
WHEN BUSH WAS TALKING ABOUT  "THE EVIL DO-ERS OF THIS WORLD" HE WAS TALKING ABOUT OUR PREVIOUS SHITE-ARSED CUSTODIANS!!
THE SO-CALLED "AXIS OF EVIL" IS FOUND ACROSS THE FURROWED BROW ON HICKS' FAT HEAD.

Twitter: @seanmck75

Offline Tes

• Main Stander
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2010, 10:17:15 pm »

Maybe Graham Smith can shed some light on Primetime, if he does actually get to meet him.
Hicks and Gillett - forever in THEIR debt.

Offline Danny_

• Amnesiac_
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2010, 05:11:51 am »
How this fat bastard gets away with this shit, I don't know.  Hopefully, the day comes sooner rather than later that he exits pro-sports but given the money he seems to be making from milking clubs like us, you'd wonder why he would want to...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2010, 05:37:55 am »
but given the money he seems to be making from milking clubs like us, you'd wonder why he would want to...

his banks have forced him into this situation, thats why

Offline Lolo

• Ex Kop STH marooned on a tropical beach observing bronzed beauties. In dire need of a decent English pint.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • non progredi est regredi
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2010, 07:04:09 am »
titch - at no time did PT say we were 'sold'. He has been absolutely, abundently clear with the info he has been given, and if anyone thinks otherwise - take a look for yourselves. TIA like Rawk is a forum where people formulate their own oppinions and do it with great intelligence, wit and humour and mostly make their point wonderfully, elloquently put; whichever way they lean. This is by no means meant to offend but the guy has been lambasted by the naysayers ad infinitum, which frankly I find quite upsetting, akin to Columbus telling everyone the world was round, soon proved the fuckwits wrong though hey? PT has also gone to great lengths to explain how he has come to be in a position of knowledge he finds himself in currently, and has offered to meet anyone inc SoS to share everything he has, and not just the things he has shared over t'interweb. Whether it turns out to be horseshite or not any itk who sticks his balls out that much deserves at the very least to be given a bit of breathing space. He, and any itk does it for our benefit ultimately. If you don't want to get sucked in; furry muff, your choice - that's the whole point of a forum. The only time I have seen the words 'we have been sold' was on that other site run by a Liverpool fan called football-rumours which is at times seriously funny! To reiterrate though; it didn't come from PT!

Very well said sir.

Offline Lionel Rich Tea

• Anny Roader
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2010, 10:02:46 am »
That doesnt mean, of course, that there is no interest from the middle east.

Qatar?

Abu Dhabi has its jewel in the form of Etihad who obviously sponsor Man City. Dubai has its jewel in Emirates - Arsenal and sponsor countless other sports. The theme here is the airlines. Dubai and Abu Dhabi are competing to be a major hub of the Middle East when it comes to air travel and Qatar has its new airport opening in 18 months for the new Airbus A380 -  they will want global exposure on this I'm sure. I'd have thought that they would be more likely rather than any of the families from the Emirates, just my opinion mind based on general chit-chat with people out here.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2010, 10:09:48 am »
Qatar?

Abu Dhabi has its jewel in the form of Etihad who obviously sponsor Man City. Dubai has its jewel in Emirates - Arsenal and sponsor countless other sports. The theme here is the airlines. Dubai and Abu Dhabi are competing to be a major hub of the Middle East when it comes to air travel and Qatar has its new airport opening in 18 months for the new Airbus A380 -  they will want global exposure on this I'm sure. I'd have thought that they would be more likely rather than any of the families from the Emirates, just my opinion mind based on general chit-chat with people out here.

You can just as easily include Bahrain in the list of small, wealthy Arab countries trying to promote themselves eg the Bahrain GP.

Kuwait hasnt jumped on the sporting bandwagon yet, but a wealthy Kuwaiti family were linked with us last year and attended a couple of games.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2010, 10:17:54 am »
I'd rather we didn't get just any old Arabs involved. Just because they're Arabs doesn't mean they'll be better.

They need to know what sort of standards we'd hold them to.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Lionel Rich Tea

• Anny Roader
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2010, 11:12:52 am »
You can just as easily include Bahrain in the list of small, wealthy Arab countries trying to promote themselves eg the Bahrain GP.

Kuwait hasnt jumped on the sporting bandwagon yet, but a wealthy Kuwaiti family were linked with us last year and attended a couple of games.

Yes granted. I was just alluding to the airline thing and particularly with Qatar Airways wanting to muscle in on the Middle Eastern hub and their new airport opening. I've not really seen anything in Gulf News or Arabian Business recently that points to a business boom in Bahrain or Kuwait that suggests they have anything to promote. What I am saying is QA may see Liverpool as a vehicle, and a massive name around the world to expand their brand. Again, just my opinion.

Offline xavidub

• Not on message, ennui
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Member No. 6218
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2010, 03:03:06 pm »
I'd rather we didn't get just any old Arabs involved. Just because they're Arabs doesn't mean they'll be better.

They need to know what sort of standards we'd hold them to.
You have to try very hard to see what's going on in front of your face

Offline Lionel Rich Tea

• Anny Roader
« Reply #70 on: July 9, 2010, 07:41:12 pm »
Yes granted. I was just alluding to the airline thing and particularly with Qatar Airways wanting to muscle in on the Middle Eastern hub and their new airport opening. I've not really seen anything in Gulf News or Arabian Business recently that points to a business boom in Bahrain or Kuwait that suggests they have anything to promote. What I am saying is QA may see Liverpool as a vehicle, and a massive name around the world to expand their brand. Again, just my opinion.

Further to this and a post on the "Broughton: Club sale latest", I seen an interesting article in the FT Blog site earlier today. Qatar have just been upgraded to a AA Credit Rating:

http://blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/2010/07/05/qatar-sparkles-on-liquid-gold/

Rating upgrades may be as rare as hens’ teeth these days, but Standard & Poor’s award of a double-A long-term grade to Qatar today should come as no surprise. The country is stinking rich, even by the standards of the Gulf.

Soaring oil and gas sales will bring over $76bn into the finance ministry’s coffers this year, and expand the country’s economy by almost a fifth this year, according to the International Monetary Fund. This has propelled Qataris to the top of the table of the world’s wealthiest people, and impressed rating agencies, economists and bankers alike:

“The upgrade is based on the government’s strengthening fiscal and external balance sheets, with strong growth prospects spurred by new large liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in 2010-2012,” said Standard & Poor’s credit analyst Luc Marchand.

It wasn’t always thus. When the small, sparsely populated Arab peninsula discovered a gargantuan natural gas field off its northern shores in the late 1990s, Qatar was almost bankrupt due to depressed oil prices.

However, the new emir, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani - who had toppled his father in a bloodless coup in 1995 - made a calculated bet and borrowed heavily from banks and capital markets to build the world’s largest liquefied natural gas industry.

That bet has now resoundingly paid off, and the resulting financial and economic windfall has almost completely insulated the country from the financial crisis, S&P noted.

In our opinion, Qatar’s economy is weathering the global downturn well, with deflationary pressures and financial sector problems contained by the economic policy flexibility generated by new gas projects. Qatar is projected to stand among the fastest growing economies in 2010. We expect real GDP per capita to expand by close to 11% in 2010, thanks to investments in the LNG industry, which will raise production to 78 million tons per year by 2012 (from 37 million tons in 2009) and boost export receipts.

The rating agency still noted a few negative factors weighing on Qatar:

The ratings are constrained by still-nascent public institutions, limited transparency particularly with respect to government assets, and geopolitical risks faced by all sovereigns in the region.

Nonetheless, international investment bankers swoon over the amount of wealth Qatar will generate in the future, and how much of it will have to be recycled into overseas investments due to the limited size of the country. Today, Sainsbury, Credit Suisse, Harrods and Canary Wharf; tomorrow, the world?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are certainly in the market for opportunities. They were sniffing around Sainsbury's last week.
« Last Edit: July 9, 2010, 07:47:29 pm by Lionel Rich Tea »

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #71 on: July 9, 2010, 08:18:03 pm »
I wish the c*nt would just exit this planet Earth
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline xavidub

• Not on message, ennui
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Member No. 6218
« Reply #72 on: July 9, 2010, 08:23:05 pm »
I wish the c*nt would just exit this planet Earth
You have to try very hard to see what's going on in front of your face

Offline stfabians

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2010, 11:20:21 pm »
Hicks eager to exit pro sports??

Wats stopping you Tom, all your mates in the sports business, time to be honest, you won't be missed, now whats stopping your?????????????????????
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 10:13:29 am by stfabians »

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2010, 11:40:40 pm »
Hicks eager to exit pro spors??

Not eager enough for my liking!

Come on, hurry up, on yer bike! .... and quickly.  Twat!

United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2010, 06:52:12 pm »
Could anyone answer me a quick question? I've gone through the threads, but couldn't really find a definite answer.

When that shark Hicks talks of a £600-800m asking price for club.

Does that include the £350m+ debt?

Say for example, if someone paid him £600m, does he pay off the debts, then him and Gillett take whats left?

Or would any new owner have to pay his £600m and still have to deal with the debt they dropped the club in?

20 and 7

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2010, 07:05:48 pm »

Say for example, if someone paid him £600m, does he pay off the debts, then him and Gillett take whats left?

This is what would normally happen.

Less likely would be Hicks and Gillett take £250 million of the £600 million price, and the new owner takes responsibility for the £350 million debt.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2010, 07:18:32 pm »
Right ok, thanks for that!
20 and 7

Offline Billy1561

• The egg-beating, Turbo Wrist-Action King. Conqueror of Mow cop otherwise known as The Cow Mopper! Too old for Google...too overloaded to byte.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scouse by birth. Red by choice.
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2010, 09:10:17 pm »
Glad to be of help Tom ;D
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2010, 09:20:48 pm »
;D :wave
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."