Author Topic: Reina is a fucking legend  (Read 272524 times)

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Reina is a fucking legend
« Reply #1680 on: November 12, 2010, 02:15:02 pm »
Pepe is the best thing to happen to liverpool in a very long time. Best signing rafa made in my honest opinion.

Yep.

I wouldn't have been surprised if it were true about him wanting to leave, but the number of people getting their knickers in a twist over an article in the Daily Mirror with no quotes is silly.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline revelationx

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1681 on: November 12, 2010, 02:15:16 pm »
So does this mean that Maddock is now out of favour again with the Reds fans! LOL  :wanker

Offline Malski

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • "There's no place like 127.0.0.1"
« Reply #1682 on: November 12, 2010, 02:15:24 pm »
Love the guy, doesn't muck about, didn't like what he saw so he tells it as it is.

Offline Skuzzlebutt

• Legacy Fan
  • Hulk share opinion!!
« Reply #1683 on: November 12, 2010, 02:16:02 pm »
The owners spoke to him and assured him of a promising future. Maybe I'm being a twunt here but reading between the lines, it doesn't look good for Roy as there's no mention of him in that statement.

Once again, well done NESV.
We're gonna win the league-omiter

[00.........................................................]

V5. 2013 edition.  Optimism levels rusted solid.  We're givin' her all she's got Captain!!!

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1684 on: November 12, 2010, 02:16:20 pm »
Why not??

Sorry i meant I'M not at Stoke tomorrow, the fucking beautiful Pepe most certainly will be.

Offline JMM

• bantend
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1685 on: November 12, 2010, 02:16:39 pm »
I think he means he won't, not pepe, well i hope thats what he means.

Great news well in pepe

Me too wouldnt like the thought of Brad Jones up against them long throws etc..

Offline JMM

• bantend
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1686 on: November 12, 2010, 02:17:06 pm »
Sorry i meant I'M not at Stoke tomorrow, the fucking beautiful Pepe most certainly will be.

Good  :-*

Offline peterb17

• Click on Bookmarks. Click on Bookmark this page. Arl arses now has an electronic tag.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1687 on: November 12, 2010, 02:17:22 pm »
Pepe is fighting for us but until RH goes and NESV back with actions the words they spoke I still think we are walking a tightrope in keeping him and nando

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1688 on: November 12, 2010, 02:18:03 pm »
Yep.

I wouldn't have been surprised if it were true about him wanting to leave, but the number of people getting their knickers in a twist over an article in the Daily Mirror with no quotes is silly.
It didn't originate in the Mirror and there are qoutes, some of them worrying from both Pepe and Roy. But I totally agree. We should take no notice. This shite is going to go on and on and on, until the dust settles. It'll go back to the Geordies and Spuds then, but we're the bigger fish so, my advice for what it's worth.... get used to it and take no notice.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline the good half

• these days is hard to find so please be gentle with this half of mine
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1689 on: November 12, 2010, 02:19:39 pm »
I have to say, given the recent spate of completely made-up bollocks in that fucking dishcloth of a rag, it didn't even register as a real story with me. I saw it and just thought "oh, more fantasy space-filling in the shitty Mirror". Quite a pleasant feeling and I hope you'll join me in it next time.
Im a sucker for this.
36 years old and I never learn. Like Paul Whitehouse character in Fast Show who was stood at bar with his mates and was always taking the side of the current argument.
I read it and think the worst.
Even in one of the Irish broad sheets was the story.
Not that he said this, but that Neuer was lined up.

I feel ridiculous now to be honest.

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1690 on: November 12, 2010, 02:20:18 pm »
Future captain...and a fucking legend.

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #1691 on: November 12, 2010, 02:20:34 pm »
Surely there has to be some sort of vetting of the media in this country??, i mean to just make up potentially damaging lies on a daily basis (just to sell rags) is fucking wrong.
It happens in every country though, L'Equipe in France, Marca in Spain, Gazzetta Dello Sport in Italy, always banging on about "Look who flew into <insert town/city> and spotted at <insert location>, why he must be signing for <insert club>", most people read such articles, shrug, and move on, it certainly won't be analysed and re-analysed to the extent it does here.

Offline the good half

• these days is hard to find so please be gentle with this half of mine
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1692 on: November 12, 2010, 02:20:46 pm »
More fools we for believing what we read in the gossip columns.

Guilty

Offline keswick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1693 on: November 12, 2010, 02:22:36 pm »
LEG-END.....Now go FCK yourself David Maddock!!!

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1694 on: November 12, 2010, 02:23:15 pm »
It didn't originate in the Mirror and there are qoutes, some of them worrying from both Pepe and Roy. But I totally agree. We should take no notice. This shite is going to go on and on and on, until the dust settles. It'll go back to the Geordies and Spuds then, but we're the bigger fish so, my advice for what it's worth.... get used to it and take no notice.

I read the previous quotes from Pepe and at best they're quite obtuse. Like I said, I wouldn't have been surprised if Reina wants to leave with everything's that's happened at the club, just that paying that much attention to a tabloid article with no quotes isn't the wisest idea. I realise there are ITK's who have info but that's different, and even then, it doesn't always mean they're right.

Anyway, you're right and I try not to take notice when things like this are printed nless theres more evidence in relation to it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 02:25:36 pm by Hazell »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #1695 on: November 12, 2010, 02:23:17 pm »
More fools we for believing what we read in the gossip columns.

Must admit, I was fearing the worst when I heard a club statement was imminent. Very happy to be wrong on this occasion!

Offline Mack the Knife

• Main Stander
« Reply #1696 on: November 12, 2010, 02:25:51 pm »
Great News.

Class act on and off the pitch.

Lets hope he's at Anfield for another 10 years.

:)

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1697 on: November 12, 2010, 02:27:16 pm »
Pepe knew he wasn't going anywhere...he wanted to make sure we knew.  We appreciate that more than you'll ever know, Pepe. 

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1698 on: November 12, 2010, 02:38:32 pm »
He's was never gonna say anything else though was he. Too much speculation for their not to be something in it, the acid test will come in the summer....

Offline WTF?

• Anny Roader
  • These go to 11
« Reply #1699 on: November 12, 2010, 02:40:49 pm »
I think there's a hell of a lot of reading between the lines to be done with his statement, and I believe he has chosen his words very carefully.

At no point does he say he's happy playing for Roy, he just confirms his commitment to the club, and then goes on to say he was very happy with what the owners told him. Basically Roy's on his way.

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1700 on: November 12, 2010, 02:43:31 pm »
Do you know what, am I not the only one who is totally brassed off with the gutter standards of journalism in this country? Is there nothing we can do to protest against it as football supporters, it is'nt just us is it?
 :no :no :no :no

"Never let the Truth get in the way of a story", jeez, this lot would make Hans Christian Anderson look like an amateur with their fairy stories.

Now don't get me wrong, I am no lover of the Ingerland National Team, but again, thro the Sunday Times fiddling about, it looks as if the World Cup won't be coming here in 2018 thanks to their "investigative journalism".

I think the Club should consider banning any hack and their rag that puts such utter crap on their pages, from Anfield and especially on Match Day. That way if something appears in that paper we can safely assume its untrue as they have no connection. So what if they turn against us in the press, oh wait, they are good at that already, see my point? What have we got to lose in banning them?

Use the official channels (like our legend Pepe has) to put the record straight. That man is going to get any even more raucous show of support from me at the Brittainia tomorrow! Absolute Legend, and he does love this Club of ours.

"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline RedMonko

• Main Stander
« Reply #1701 on: November 12, 2010, 02:47:47 pm »
There's a report in today's El Mundo Deportivo saying that a couple of days ago Pepe, Nando, Stivie and Dirk all went to Comolli and told him that they would start listening to offers if the club doesn't start bringing in quality players. That's in relation to Affellay rumours. He himself was not mentioned by Comolli as he was already engaged with Barca, but the young Griezman from Real Sociedad was mentioned among others.

So after Pepe's words today he and the other aces must have heard some good news from Comolli and Henry...

Happy days!

Offline sattapaartridge

• The new 'pete price' of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #1702 on: November 12, 2010, 02:49:48 pm »
phew, my goalkeeper jersey purchase is still on the cards now ;)
did you know that 10 x 2 and 11 x 2 have the same answer?

Offline DM Red

• no it wasnt a knee jerk - just a jerk....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1703 on: November 12, 2010, 02:53:35 pm »
do Barcelona really need Afellay?

Offline Old No7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1704 on: November 12, 2010, 02:55:25 pm »
Fucking well in Pepe

Offline Old No7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1705 on: November 12, 2010, 02:57:14 pm »
I think there's a hell of a lot of reading between the lines to be done with his statement, and I believe he has chosen his words very carefully.

At no point does he say he's happy playing for Roy, he just confirms his commitment to the club, and then goes on to say he was very happy with what the owners told him. Basically Roy's on his way.

How about you don't read between the lines? Thats basically what a couple of journos did in the 1st place to create this latest shit storm

Offline staalpete

• Main Stander
« Reply #1706 on: November 12, 2010, 02:57:33 pm »
thank you Pepe, quickly becoming my fav player

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #1707 on: November 12, 2010, 02:58:38 pm »
Good to know he's come out and confirmed it, but we really shouldn't get worked up about these things, esp when he is still doing the business on the pitch
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1708 on: November 12, 2010, 02:59:44 pm »
Thank you so much for staying Pepe. Legend. Surely the next captain.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #1709 on: November 12, 2010, 03:00:13 pm »
Love the man.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Sri Sudachan

• Utterly Lubberly but can't believe it's not buddha....
  • Legacy Fan
  • เบื่อๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ
« Reply #1710 on: November 12, 2010, 03:01:43 pm »

:)
2000-2003-2004-2005-2007

Nothing to do with football but
    We won it five times!

Offline OldCold

• Lock 'em all up! A spell in the army would do 'em all good! Police State? Yes please! Has bookmarked the Daily Mail's editorial.
  • Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #1711 on: November 12, 2010, 03:06:29 pm »
Well in Bepe Di Marco.
OldCold has merked so many people over the last 5 hours. Awesome.
OldCold you are an enigma.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1712 on: November 12, 2010, 03:07:43 pm »
Well in Bepe Di Marco.

Shame must be so sad that he is staying huh? Flapping around at everything....

Offline Hunter Thompson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Possibilities, no?
« Reply #1713 on: November 12, 2010, 03:08:04 pm »
O Captain! My Captain!

Offline bugged0ut

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1714 on: November 12, 2010, 03:09:14 pm »
what a ledge, easily next captain, i want to kiss his bald head

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1715 on: November 12, 2010, 03:09:17 pm »
Well in Reina, the best keeper in the world. The younger version of Rafa :). Fucking love the guy

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1716 on: November 12, 2010, 03:11:08 pm »
He's fat and bald and not even Spain's number 1. Could we not get anyone better?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Acaustiq

• Statistically the biggest dick waver and has quotes to prove it. Bitter revisionist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Finally, Danone Actimel cured him.
« Reply #1717 on: November 12, 2010, 03:11:42 pm »
Surely there has to be some sort of vetting of the media in this country??, i mean to just make up potentially damaging lies on a daily basis (just to sell rags) is fucking wrong.

There's basically zero regulation of the press in this country, they can do or say whatever they want unless it involves crossing someone wealthy enough to bring a civil prosecution.

The PCC (chairman - paul dacre, editor of der sturmer) have no teeth and often won't accept complaints anyway.
When your Mum used to pick you up from school and you'd run out and be like 'Mummy I got 9/10 in the spelling test today', would she go 'phenomenal, son'.

Cos if she did she's a stupid fuck.

Offline jeff goldbloom

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1718 on: November 12, 2010, 03:15:16 pm »
Reina has always been my ideal candidate for captain after Gerrard steps down, I just love the passion he exhibits on the pitch. Glad to see him come out and squash those rumors! :)
H&G, kindly please gtfo

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1719 on: November 12, 2010, 03:15:38 pm »
Just to reiterate: Reina is a fucking legend