Author Topic: Going Mental  (Read 44246 times)

Offline C

• ock. Skinny bastard attempting to give himself a brekkie heart attack. Miserable, Unless we win of course.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Going Mental
« Reply #520 on: September 5, 2011, 01:41:57 am »
was thinking what i was having at the chippy on friday during the england game, at the pub

asked the bird behind the bar for "sweet and sou... two pints of coors please"
People still underrate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #521 on: September 5, 2011, 02:31:06 am »
Anyone else not like sleeping in a room with a mirror in it?
 We have one of those tall stand-up ones and sometimes the Mrs will bring it into the bedroom while drying her hair. When I come to bed I have to take it into the spare room.

It's an Asian superstition not to sleep directly in front of a mirror.
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #522 on: September 5, 2011, 03:01:46 am »
was thinking what i was having at the chippy on friday during the england game, at the pub

Was once Hungover after a night out and staying at a mates - ended up ordering a "San Miguel Baguette" in the Wetherspoons the next morning.

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #523 on: September 5, 2011, 03:25:37 am »

Yes, this happens to me all the time, if I'm talking with someone or writing something, if I think about/see something else of what I'm saying/writing I will put it on it, lose concentration and walk away.

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
« Reply #524 on: September 5, 2011, 12:24:53 pm »
i have very detailed plans for an alien invasion and a zombie apocolypse

Offline James Mac

• Sabu Pundit's PR
  • Legacy Fan
  • Return of the Mac
« Reply #525 on: September 5, 2011, 12:47:53 pm »
If, when walking along a pavement, I come across drains in groups of odd numbers (3, 5, 7, 9 etc) I actively avoid walking over them, for fear of bad luck. When walking along a pavement and I come across drains in groups of even numbers (2, 4, 6, 8 etc) I'll actively seek them out to walk over. This brings me good luck.

To the point where I'll be walking different speeds down the road if human traffic is blocking the path towards/away from the group of drains. Or I'll jump out into the road to avoid odd numbered drains.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #526 on: September 5, 2011, 01:50:51 pm »
i have very detailed plans for an alien invasion and a zombie apocolypse
please share.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
« Reply #527 on: September 5, 2011, 02:13:03 pm »
they are too long to post, but involve ways to get all your mates to you, then arm them with weapons, then set up a safehouse and securing it, finding and managing food supplies, finding and maintaining an energy source, moving on to organising a resistance or a disposal of the dead force, then targeting certain buildings for scientific equipment and hospital stuff, then i have plans for the rebuild
« Last Edit: September 5, 2011, 02:15:22 pm by lostpet. »

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: September 5, 2011, 02:46:45 pm »
they are too long to post, but involve ways to get all your mates to you, then arm them with weapons, then set up a safehouse and securing it, finding and managing food supplies, finding and maintaining an energy source, moving on to organising a resistance or a disposal of the dead force, then targeting certain buildings for scientific equipment and hospital stuff, then i have plans for the rebuild
damn you, now I want to know it even more. :D
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: September 5, 2011, 02:51:35 pm »

You forgot to move northwards. Most zombies can't withstand the extreme cold.

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #530 on: September 5, 2011, 03:03:08 pm »
You forgot to move northwards. Most zombies can't withstand the extreme cold.

Deciduous woodland, that's what you want, good chance of a lake or river being close by, plenty of natural food sources, plenty of materials for shelter/fire, plenty of vantage points & areas to lay traps. I almost want the zombie invasion to happen so I can prove how fucking OP I'd be.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline se9R.F.L

• Legacy Fan
  • i fight the empire, i fix the robots.
    • imdb
« Reply #531 on: September 5, 2011, 03:13:56 pm »
when typing if i notice i've made a mistake i delete the whole word and type it again instead of just the offending extra letter.

p.s i'm aware that i didn't use capitals, my caps lock key is broke and only occasionally works.

Offline Nin

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: September 5, 2011, 03:43:00 pm »
I imagine myself making an amazing film and think of all the people I know going to watch it and their reactions afterwards when they see directed by 'my name'...

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #533 on: September 5, 2011, 07:03:32 pm »
Sometimes I shout abuse at people who have no chance of hearing me.

I might be standing by my living room window and someone might walk past going about their daily business but I'll shout something like "Yeah, keep walking c*nt!" or if I'm driving I'll shout "Fucking jog on you daft bastard!" at a passer-by.
 Don't really have a clue why to be honest.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #534 on: September 5, 2011, 07:04:54 pm »
when typing if i notice i've made a mistake i delete the whole word and type it again instead of just the offending extra letter.
Amateur.

I do that for entire sentences.

Mrs 24/7 on several occasions when she did her 'A' Levels would bin entire essays and start over if they'd become 'contaminated'.

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: September 5, 2011, 07:09:27 pm »
I've had something similar with traffic, there's been the odd occasion when I've thought about walking out infront of traffic to see if anything would happen to me. Logic says ofc it would but there's a part of my brain that doesn't seem satisfied. As if somehow I would be fine. Never done it ofc & don't plan to but there's that split second when you just want to do it & you almost have to hold yourself back, like an impulse. Had the same thing happen when I've been sat in cars too, having that urge to just open the car door & roll out.

I nearly fell out of a roller coaster when I was pretty young, my dad managed to grab me at the last second & yanked me back in, maybe it's something to do with that?

Do all of that. Especially the wanting to open the car door while moving, when I was about 5 or 6 I actually did, by accident, open the car door (seatbelt saved me from rolling out!) so maybe that has something to do with it.

Offline C

• ock. Skinny bastard attempting to give himself a brekkie heart attack. Miserable, Unless we win of course.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #536 on: September 5, 2011, 07:09:51 pm »

Mrs 24/7 on several occasions when she did her 'A' Levels would bin entire essays and start over if they'd become 'contaminated'.
haha, been there!
People still underrate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #537 on: September 5, 2011, 07:13:24 pm »
Also if I am using a pen that is shite or running out and the letters are a bit feint I have to go over them with a new pen even if they are still clear enough to read.

Yep, that too!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: September 5, 2011, 09:39:11 pm »
When I was 11 or so I always thought I'd eventually stop 'zapping' houses and trees and cars and the heads of passers by by closing one eye and pretending that the mark of a dead fly or bee on a car windscreen wasn't some sort of sight for a lazer. I was wrong.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #539 on: September 5, 2011, 09:49:27 pm »
I talk to myself sometimes, like if I've forgotten about something I was supposed to do, or if I did something embarrassing when I was drunk and think about it a couple of days later I'll be like "For fuck's sake, Sian".

I also shout at things when they're not working ;D

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #540 on: September 5, 2011, 09:50:49 pm »
Oh yeah, and if I'm travelling any sort of distance, if I'm on a bus or a train or whatever, I'll have my iPod in and I'll imagine that the songs are a soundtrack to a film I invent in my head.

... Yeah, that's pretty weird.

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #541 on: September 5, 2011, 09:56:32 pm »
Commentate on my liverpool matches.

Last game was versus man city. Pre-match I was talking to myself about Downings speed to exploit Toure and Citys Side backs. Went onto mention how Agbonlahor (I've signed him,hes strangley good) will do well to find space for Suarez crosses behind Kompany. Also talked about Liverpools title-race prospect despite the fact I'd played 14 games and was 7 points clear,

Have to wash my hands after touching something that doesn't look clean.

Must finish the paragraph,game,tv show before I do anything else.

If I'm not going to be able to watch the football from the start, I won't watch it all and wait till the final score. Which must be done by bbc sport. I open the tab with my eyes close and slowly open them. No joke, the newcaslte 3-1 liverpool made me sigh. When we beat United with Kuyts hatrick though  ;)
« Last Edit: September 5, 2011, 09:59:00 pm by Mashy-rawr!nooo »
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #542 on: September 5, 2011, 09:59:47 pm »
I talk to myself sometimes, like if I've forgotten about something I was supposed to do, or if I did something embarrassing when I was drunk and think about it a couple of days later I'll be like "For fuck's sake, Sian".

I also shout at things when they're not working ;D

Whenever I find myself out of earshot all I do is talk to myself, usually in two different accents.

Weird, or worrying? I don't know.

Offline James Mac

• Sabu Pundit's PR
  • Legacy Fan
  • Return of the Mac
« Reply #543 on: September 5, 2011, 10:16:40 pm »
Sometimes I shout abuse at people who have no chance of hearing me.

I might be standing by my living room window and someone might walk past going about their daily business but I'll shout something like "Yeah, keep walking c*nt!" or if I'm driving I'll shout "Fucking jog on you daft bastard!" at a passer-by.
 Don't really have a clue why to be honest.

I do this all the time. Feel shit when they turn around, even though I know they couldn't hear me.

Offline felix.

• easily impressed Baldrick Mark II
  • Legacy Fan
    • last.fm
« Reply #544 on: September 5, 2011, 11:48:05 pm »
can't believe i haven't opened this thread till now! i thought it was going to be depressing!

apart from 90% of the stuff already mentioned...

i run around the flat with a mini football pretending i'm liverpool. like i'll be gerrard and ping a long one down the hall, run after it, collect the lay off from dirk (the wall) and suddenly i'm suarez, play a quick one-two with the bed, roulette the cat, nutmeg pieces of furniture GOAL! these one sided liverpool drubbings last up to 20 minutes, by which time most of the outfield players have scored double figures. needless to say, i commentate.

sometimes when i get tired of walking uphill, i'll bend down and just let my arms hang in front of me and keep walking in that position. i find it extremely relieving.

when i'm at the lights in my car, just as they're about to turn green, i turn towards the driver next to me and sound the horn. when he turns around, i pull the most ridiculous face at him and drive off, while relaxing my neck so my head gets pulled back in a funny way.

when i'm a passenger, i imagine some sort of alien spiderman freerunner thing, which leaps across the side of the road keeping up with the car in the most awesome fashion.

if i'm on the street and got good fart brewing i'll hold it in until someone walks past me and then let rip forcefully when they're right next to me.

one thing i frequently do when i go to the toilet, i'll start pissing normally, take a couple of steps back and fire from distance, and then come back forward while raising my dick so the stream forms a perfect parabola. sometimes i try to see how close i can get it to my face. it's actually not that bad a sight from up close, the golden liquid coming up sharp until gravity takes effect, the fluid motion of urine simmering in the light of my bathroom.

MOSES SAID COME FORTH
    BUT WE CAME FIRST

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #545 on: September 6, 2011, 12:20:01 am »
:lmao

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #546 on: September 6, 2011, 12:24:30 am »
Kicked my shoes off soon as I came in from running errands earlier, then a bit ago went looking to move them back to the closet. Couldn't find them anywhere. Opened up the freezer just now to grab the ground beef for dinner and for who knows what reason I'd stuck them in there, tucked right in the door between the vodka and bag of peas. I've put things in odd places before but that definitely takes the cake.

Offline Alucard

• Tnuoc
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #547 on: September 6, 2011, 12:31:00 am »
can't believe i haven't opened this thread till now! i thought it was going to be depressing!

i run around the flat with a mini football pretending i'm liverpool. like i'll be gerrard and ping a long one down the hall, run after it, collect the lay off from dirk (the wall) and suddenly i'm suarez, play a quick one-two with the bed, roulette the cat, nutmeg pieces of furniture GOAL! these one sided liverpool drubbings last up to 20 minutes, by which time most of the outfield players have scored double figures. needless to say, i commentate.

sometimes when i get tired of walking uphill, i'll bend down and just let my arms hang in front of me and keep walking in that position. i find it extremely relieving.

when i'm at the lights in my car, just as they're about to turn green, i turn towards the driver next to me and sound the horn. when he turns around, i pull the most ridiculous face at him and drive off, while relaxing my neck so my head gets pulled back in a funny way.

when i'm a passenger, i imagine some sort of alien spiderman freerunner thing, which leaps across the side of the road keeping up with the car in the most awesome fashion.

if i'm on the street and got good fart brewing i'll hold it in until someone walks past me and then let rip forcefully when they're right next to me.

one thing i frequently do when i go to the toilet, i'll start pissing normally, take a couple of steps back and fire from distance, and then come back forward while raising my dick so the stream forms a perfect parabola. sometimes i try to see how close i can get it to my face. it's actually not that bad a sight from up close, the golden liquid coming up sharp until gravity takes effect, the fluid motion of urine simmering in the light of my bathroom.

Hahaha! Good lord, this post epitomises the title of the thread.

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #548 on: September 6, 2011, 12:37:11 am »
:lmao

Brilliant.
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline se9R.F.L

• Legacy Fan
  • i fight the empire, i fix the robots.
    • imdb
« Reply #549 on: September 6, 2011, 12:35:13 pm »
Amateur.

I do that for entire sentences.

i used to delete back to the mistake and retype but i've reigned it in.

you got it bad though!

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #550 on: September 6, 2011, 12:42:58 pm »

Love that one!

Welcome aboard!

Offline firing squad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #551 on: September 6, 2011, 01:47:43 pm »

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #552 on: September 6, 2011, 10:03:14 pm »
lying here, reading this thread and i feel I have to go to the toilet for a pee but I keep thinking "I'll just read one more" and that one turns out to be so funny I have to squeeze my legs together so i won't pee in my pants.

Instead of just going to the bathroom.

And on top of that, I'm writing this down. In this thread. Instead of just going to the bathroom.

::)  :butt

going now

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #553 on: September 6, 2011, 10:14:09 pm »
lying here, reading this thread and i feel I have to go to the toilet for a pee but I keep thinking "I'll just read one more" and that one turns out to be so funny I have to squeeze my legs together so i won't pee in my pants.

Instead of just going to the bathroom.

And on top of that, I'm writing this down. In this thread. Instead of just going to the bathroom.

::)  :butt

going now

Perfect parabola?

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #554 on: September 6, 2011, 10:25:12 pm »
Perfect parabola?

aha...just noticed. should've seen it coming :P

Offline Gojedo

• Can your garage boast an ex-Red as a mechanic? Yes? Ah but is it 13000 miles away .....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ethyn Daniel Morgan
« Reply #555 on: September 6, 2011, 10:27:20 pm »
2. And this one takes it to the extra level. When I'm doing a Manager Mode on FIFA 10, if I go to the bathroom or to get a drink from the kitchen, I'll conduct a little post-match interview in my head for the game I've just had. :-X

Jesus, seriously? I used to do the same thing. I don't play FIFA much anymore these days but I would do exactly the same thing. I would also read aloud every set up from game settings to the formation I would start with in Manager Mode and if I didn't get it right or mispronounced one word wrong I would start all over. Sometimes it took me hours to get a game started. It was the only thing I was OCD at.

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #556 on: September 6, 2011, 10:30:57 pm »
When somethings pissing me off...i tell it i'll "Fuckin kill it".

Stupid when its a laptop for example.
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #557 on: September 6, 2011, 11:36:19 pm »
When i'm walking somewhere or on the train listening to music I often imagine a youtube style compilation of myself playing football with the music as a background and me scoring goals at perfect points in the song.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #558 on: September 6, 2011, 11:52:00 pm »
When I was a kid and I was on my bike, I used to pretend that I was piloting an X-Wing from Star Wars and used to dart really fast between obstacles around my estate pretending I was evading Tie Fighters. Whenever I get on a bike again, I think back to those days and still do this.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Cre_mCr_cker

• Green A_my!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #559 on: September 7, 2011, 01:00:48 am »
I still entertain the notion that despite having been an average player in a shit team all through youth football I have in fact just been played criminally out of position, I often daydream that one day a manager will finally see my potential and play me just in front of the back four, thus unearthing a hidden gem. A string of unbelievable performances will follow, and soon enough Kenny and Comolli will arrive at my house by helicopter and I'll sign the contracts. I will now take the Academy by storm, but will still be allowed back to Exeter regularly enough to nail the girl I like from college. Sometimes it takes a variation and I get sent on loan to Celtic and score the winner in the Old Firm just to make my mate happy, before returning to Liverpool to inspire us to winning the quadruple. If only someone played me in front of the back four eh?
This is a Liverpool forum. We are not talking about Demba Ba's cock.

My feet are wet but my cups are bone dry! Everything's comin' up Milhouse!