Author Topic: Liverpool v Reading - (13/1/10) FA Cup 3rd Round Replay - Pre match discussion  (Read 59882 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed

Hahaha my dad used to call people nesh. Personally I can't wait to freeze on the Kop tonight.
You's young-uns should be out there in t-shirts, in my day it was a green peter stormer, t-shirt, a pair of Wrangler and some samba...and that was what we called wrapped up! ask ye dad about that....None of this polar-nordic- ice-cap-life-saving wear they have today.

(fuckin hell I sound like a right arl twat don't I  ::))
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline danwms

• Legacy Fan
  • Walking through the storm.
    • Last FM

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
I'll be offering cuddles in 207 for anyone interested.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
You's young-uns should be out there in t-shirts, in my day it was a green peter stormer, t-shirt, a pair of Wrangler and some samba...and that was what we called wrapped up! ask ye dad about that....None of this polar-nordic- ice-cap-life-saving wear they have today.

I've got my Fergal Sharkey parker coat at the ready..

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
i'll be the guy with my duvet, pack of bourbons AND custard creams in 305.

ask nicely and i'll give you one.

Hmmm, I don't normally do that sort of thing in public but I guess it'll keep us warm. :P

Can I have a custard cream after?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan

Whippersnapper.... It was a short sleeved Benny, Flemings and monkey boots.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
Whippersnapper.... It was a short sleeved Benny, Flemings and monkey boots.
and silky.

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van
???

"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
and silky.
Only the underwear Terry, but I used to keep that on the Q.T.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline R.A.La

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Yes.  ;D
those people were scared off by the distress chatter and the organised internet terrorism campaign that was directed against people involved.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
This thread's gone way off-topic thanks to 1 fucking post ;D

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
I'll be offering cuddles in 207 for anyone interested.
Is this you waiting for the bus up to the ground?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
Well, he ain't gettin on no plane, fool...

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
Hope they rough aquilani up. Prepare him for Stoke.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
Just found out that due to a tecnical error with the Auto ticket scheme that i have not got a ticket tonight.

Anyone else had this problem?
Yes mate, I noticed the same problem yesterday, the ticket office said they were declined payment last week, when checked my bank statment they had actually credited my account with £24 :o, I had to fax over the statement and my season ticket details, the ticket office phoned me today and sorted it out, my ticket is now sorted.
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
Last seen somewhere near Halifax.....

"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan

Eeeeeh I hate that duck!

Offline fry

• or stew
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hoe Hoe Hoe
Is this your mates van

Disclaimer: The above post may not be based on facts even if stated as fact.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
I hope the match is as entertaining as the last couple of pages ;D

and nice to know am not the only arl arse knocking about this avvy.....Terry and FS ;D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 05:05:08 pm by CHOPPER »

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
What the fuck has happened here?! ;D

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
I hope the match is as entertaining as the last couple of pages ;D
Nice one Mouth,you had to go and jinx it didnt ya!

Ya Balloonhead ;D

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
Nice one Mouth,you had to go and jinx it didnt ya!

Ya Balloonhead ;D
I'm over that jinx stuff now, if we're shit, we're shit and I just accept it. I know now that it has nothing to do with what boxies I'm wearing or where I had a pint before the match. (until we go on a seven game unbeaten run that is then it may just creep back in ;D)

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Most prickless poster ever
  • Legacy Fan

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
Fuck's sake, the snow's hammering it down again here in Chester.

Offline jaygraham

• Fiction is not the same as FACT
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC

Looks like he's been waiting since last spring! (Not entirely unbelievable baring Merseytravel in mind)
It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here/ and i'm most obliged to you for making it clear/ that i'm not here

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite

bad driving conditions mate....he could be late !
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Dr Cornwallis

• Ministry of Scilly Talks :)
  • Legacy Fan
Fuck's sake, the snow's hammering it down again here in Chester.

You should learn to love your frosty overlords, and master all snow activities.  Do not fear it, use it's whitey white goodness.

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
You should learn to love your frosty overlords, and master all snow activities.  Do not fear it, use it's whitey white goodness.

The snow is great. I just don't fancy driving to Liverpool in it, it's going to be a nightmare  :-\

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Any chance of Pacheco starting?

Offline Ryan M

• Legacy Fan
Looks like the game is on, so I am going to ask, I know this is out there considering it feels ages since we last played...Any team news?

Offline Kiko Narváez

• ليفربول
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
yeah typed it in a rush

cavilleri
degan
agger
Carra
insua
dirk
aquilani
lucas
yossi
stevie
torres

thanks djphal

would like to see how degen will perform

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
Any chance of Pacheco starting?

yeah typed it in a rush

cavilleri
degan
agger
Carra
insua
dirk
aquilani
lucas
yossi
stevie
torres

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
yeah typed it in a rush

cavilleri
degan
agger
Carra
insua
dirk
aquilani
lucas
yossi
stevie
torres

Guess that answers my question. As expected really, although I don't see why Degen should be ahead of Darby for this game.

Big game for Aquilani. Would like to see him put in a good performance.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
Guess that answers my question. As expected really, although I don't see why Degen should be ahead of Darby for this game.

Big game for Aquilani. Would like to see him put in a good performance.

Degen can get forward. Simple.

Offline abhred

• Legacy Fan
How long till kick off?
It wouldn't be Liverpool if we didn't do it the hard way... ask Gareth Southgate.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
Reina not playing could be a huge mistake. Hate it when we leave him out, never feel as confident without him!!
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
Degen can get forward. Simple.

thought darby did a lot of hoofing in the last game

Offline PhiLFC#1

• The Messiah! He rawks amongst us
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Pacheco best be on the bench

Must have gritted and cleared the area around Anfield pretty well if this games going to go ahead, round here the roads are clear but the pavements are still covered pretty bad and I've been slipping all over the place the past week

Starting to get sick of it to be honest and I like snow

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
When was the last penalty shoot out at Anfield...could just happen tonight ( doubt it like, but you never know with us anymore!)
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline fry

• or stew
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hoe Hoe Hoe
How long till kick off?
8580 seconds roughly
Disclaimer: The above post may not be based on facts even if stated as fact.