Author Topic: Wasps...  (Read 18171 times)

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
Re: Wasps...
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2010, 01:59:19 am »
Wasps outside service stations tend to be a bit more vicious for some reason.

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2010, 02:00:37 am »
Sniffing the petrol, they're off their heads!
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline Stevie-G

• Kopite
  • "IT'S WONDERFUL, IT'S MARVELOUS, ITS 3-3!"
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2010, 03:45:36 am »
Fucking c*nts, the lot of them. This picture from the 'funny photo' thread pretty much sums it up.

" WE GO AGAIN! "

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2010, 05:59:26 am »
Fucking c*nts, the lot of them. This picture from the 'funny photo' thread pretty much sums it up.

They should add that the first chance you get, you kill the fecker.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2010, 08:56:15 am »
Remember seeing these hornets in Turkey - the tour guide advised to leave them well alone as they get very aggressive if threatened

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2010, 09:05:25 am »

:lmao

Off to Alton Towers next week. Fuckers will probably be wreaking havoc.  :no

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2010, 09:19:05 am »
hate these fuckers, can't we just kill them all?
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2010, 09:39:43 pm »
Just be thankful you dont live in Japan. :o

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2010, 09:48:00 pm »
My best weapon against wasps is this:

I have 6 around the house. The "strings" in the racket are electric when a button is pushed, so it simply electricutes the little fuckers. Nothing like the smell of frying wasps, eh??  :puke2

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2010, 10:16:41 pm »

I have 6 around the house. The "strings" in the racket are electric when a button is pushed, so it simply electricutes the little fuckers. Nothing like the smell of frying wasps, eh??  :puke2

Cool.

Where can I get one of those?

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2010, 10:22:56 pm »
count me in.bit of wasp tennis sounds good..Where can i buy one?
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline electric_bloom

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2010, 10:31:32 pm »

Haha!

I caught one the sneaky little fuckers trying to creep through my bedroom window this morning. I hate the way they buzz around, chasing you endlessly until you're forced to run around like a twat in public.

At least bees just have a quick investigation then leave once they've realised you're irrelevant.
ANG ON ME PHONES GOIN

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2010, 10:50:31 pm »
Cool.

Where can I get one of those?
count me in.bit of wasp tennis sounds good..Where can i buy one?

Amazon, just search for bug zapper
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2010, 11:06:06 pm »

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2010, 07:23:00 pm »
Just noticed today that one of my dogs actually eats the fucking pests  :lickin

Came home and she was sitting there eyeing up the prey and then BANG!!...wasp sandwhich.

Saw another one of the little buzzing pricks in the sitting room then about 20 minutes age and called her in.....within 10 minutes she had munched down that little twat aswell.Dont know how she doesnt get stung in the throat or something but she has been absoloutely fine after digesting both victims anyway.Long may it continue... ;D
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2010, 08:04:15 am »

Came home and she was sitting there eyeing up the prey and then BANG!!...wasp sandwhich.

Saw another one of the little buzzing pricks in the sitting room then about 20 minutes age and called her in.....within 10 minutes she had munched down that little twat aswell.Dont know how she doesnt get stung in the throat or something but she has been absoloutely fine after digesting both victims anyway.Long may it continue... ;D

Be careful! Our dog tried to be a hero and got stung in the mouth. Weekend vet bill ensued.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Seńor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2010, 03:02:20 pm »
What is it with wasps, mosquitoes, spiders and other horrific bugs that make a large percentage of humanity shit themselves when they come into vague proximity with us? In the back of our minds, we're thinking 'I'm 100s of times bigger than you, I could kill you with a single smack, all you can do is send me to hospital for an hour at worst.' Yet when it comes to it, we freeze, and hope to God that they fuck off before mistaking the sloghtest movement for agression, and sting you in the face

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2010, 03:08:35 pm »

Is it a bulldog? What does it look like while it's eating the wasps?
Legacy fan

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2010, 03:16:56 pm »
Spiders are extremely ugly creatures but I don't mind them since they prey on mosquitoes and flies and for that I give them respect and try not to kill them. It's the other fuckers with no purpose whatsoever that I hate. I can't decide which are worse- flies or mosquitoes.
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2010, 03:21:37 pm »
Spiders are extremely ugly creatures but I don't mind them since they prey on mosquitoes and flies and for that I give them respect and try not to kill them. It's the other fuckers with no purpose whatsoever that I hate. I can't decide which are worse- flies or mosquitoes.

Piss off! I know spiders do a job etc etc but they freak me out. I was mowing the grass at the weekend and got close to the house – must have disturbed a nest because about 10 of the bastards ran up the wall (towards an open window as well). Now they were small but nastily formed – looked like they had the potential to be proper scary bastards. I squashed a couple and probably made their parents upset and thirsty for vengeance but it’s a risk I was prepared to take.

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2010, 03:27:44 pm »
I was in france last summer - a wasp landed on my plate, cut a 5p sized piece of ham from my sandwich and flew off. That's just not normal!!

I thought wasps just hung around in beer gardens.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2010, 03:30:37 pm »
Crosby Nick's house entrance when he next arrives home (mind your head won't you)!

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2010, 03:33:05 pm »
Piss off! I know spiders do a job etc etc but they freak me out. I was mowing the grass at the weekend and got close to the house – must have disturbed a nest because about 10 of the bastards ran up the wall (towards an open window as well). Now they were small but nastily formed – looked like they had the potential to be proper scary bastards. I squashed a couple and probably made their parents upset and thirsty for vengeance but it’s a risk I was prepared to take.

Years ago I was going out to the garage and on the door was a spiders web with what looked like a piece of moss in the middle. I wondered what it was and poked it with my finger. It turned out to be a ball of baby spiders and when I touched it they all ran up my arm. I ran round the patio screaming.
Legacy fan

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2010, 03:43:06 pm »

A connection with that on a bare arse would be murder id say.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2010, 03:43:42 pm »
Damn you all. The wife can do the gardening from now on!

Offline AirConGipsyRed

• The Floater in Camerons Toilet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2010, 03:59:14 pm »
Vinegar. that sorts out the sting. no more worries. I like to kill them with my bare hands. One quick clap and kill them before they sting. so far so good, many kills no stings.
The wheels on my house go round and round, round and round..........

"I don't care about pollution, I'm an Air-Conditioned Gipsy, That's my solution, Watch the police and the tax man miss me, I'm mobile"

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2010, 05:16:49 pm »
A connection with that on a bare arse would be murder id say.

My son didn't believe me when I told him it would hurt if he touched it while pressing the button. Voila: A crying boy and a dad being yelled at by the mom who thought I shouldn't let him try it... :D

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2010, 06:35:35 pm »
Sat down on the toilet in the bathroom this morning, I won't go into details but we all know what I'm sat there for. Just whipped the trousers and boxers down when fuck me, there's this vicious sounding buzz coming form somewhere in the bathroom.

I despise wasps, hate them and (embarrassingly) I usually act like a scared little girl whenever they're around. Immediately I go into panic mode, whip the boxers and trousers back on sharpish and leg it off to get the wasp spay. Comeback, treading carefully, still there's this buzzing coming from somewhere. I look down and there's the biggest wasp I've ever seen just lazily climbing up the side of the toilet! Talk about a narrow miss.

Being stung in the balls by a giant wasp has to be amongst my top 5 all-time nightmare's. Luckily I sprayed the fucker into oblivion and could continue my much needed toilet stop in peace.

Bastard wasps.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2010, 06:37:23 pm »
Being stung in the balls by a giant wasp has to be amongst my top 5 all-time nightmare's.

*waits patiently

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2010, 06:45:46 pm »
Just nabed one of the little bastards with a towel, HAVE THAT YOU C*NT!!!!

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2010, 06:50:46 pm »
Years ago I was going out to the garage and on the door was a spiders web with what looked like a piece of moss in the middle. I wondered what it was and poked it with my finger. It turned out to be a ball of baby spiders and when I touched it they all ran up my arm. I ran round the patio screaming.

Jesus that gave me the shivers.
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2010, 11:58:02 am »
Had 3 come in the window this morning, little did they know they chose the window next to the can of wasp spray :D And they all did me the favour of rolling out the window as they died. :wave Thanks Rawk for reminding me to arm myself, it's going to be a long summer.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2010, 12:05:21 pm »
i hate bugs. particularly shit scared of spiders. and i mean ANY spider. wasps make me scream around like a fucking fanny. dont mind bees so much. any bug gets near me its dead. altho my last wife wanted a tarantula so i thought ill get her one for her birthday. got it home and had many many pints cos i wanted to actually hand her the spider, not just its tank. ive never been so fucking scared in my life. id rather go up against 20 pikeys than ever do that again. i was shaking like a leaf when i got it off my hands and into hers. soon as it was off me half a bottle of vodka was necked. im no wimp but fuck me that made me into a gibbering wreck.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2010, 01:55:39 pm »
Just had a real battle with one of these. Spotted a huge wasp on the carpet, my dog was in the same room with a blanket at the same time.

I quickly jumped up, grabbed the blanket and threw it over the wasp. Five stamps on the blanket and I thought it would be dead so I lift up the blanket. No sign of a wasp....

Then out of the corner of my eye  I see the bastard sitting on my knee (i was wearing shorts) lifting its backside up ready for the sting.

Well anyway it stung me but it is no longer living....

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2010, 02:15:11 pm »
I hate them, but is been a long time since I once stinged me, my hand inflated like a baloon... So I will keep a low profile to be like that.
Here they are crazy massive fuckers...
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Seńor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2010, 02:53:31 pm »
It is odd how scared we are of something as harmless as a sting. We'll either dance around like we're having fits to avoid them, or stand still for minutes at a time praying for them to leave rather than suffer about 5 minutes of mild discomfort

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2010, 03:51:44 pm »
wimps. its just a little sting. its not as if theyre armed with uzis, macheti's and nail bombs. ignore the attention seeking little fuckers.

spiders are cool. theyre organic pest control. mozzies now them i kill on sight as they eat me and drink my blood like some kind of vampire midget.

Bees are ace. Love bees. Cute interesting little thingies. Moths are cool too, working class butterflies. My cat loves them too. He also likes wasps and plucks them out of the air like that karate kid scene with chopsticks.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline Rafas_Barmy_Army

• Legacy Fan
  • Its rainin sideways.
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2010, 05:39:29 pm »
i hate the bastards, they have started to appear right infront of my window again! the fuckers are attracted to the over flow pipes from the loft, had 3 big bastards in my room so far but they havent got past the blinds thank god
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'

Offline 1892-WELLZ

• Water-based lubricants, friend or foe? You be the judge....has also dabbled with deep heat...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Drew Barrymore showed me her fondue set once...
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2010, 12:18:34 pm »
dear me....just had the most epic battle....

thing was this thing was massive... like a huge version of a wasp but instead of black and yellow it was brown and yellow....

have to admit it was a twitchy moment when this thing buzzed past my head....managed to get rid out of the window after a good 10 minute war...

im going to get a beer now....think ive earned it  ;D

ps - thought all these things would be dying off/sleeping whatever they do...
Twitter - @CptChaos
PSN - Wellz-1892
i know a lad that shagged twins, i asked him how he could tell the difference , he told me the lad had a mussy.

Offline ..Bruiser..

• A liver bird upon me chest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't buy the S*n
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2010, 12:26:12 pm »
They're just shit bees really aren't they
:D made me laugh
96 friends we'll never forget
JUSTICE FOR THE 96