Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2594993 times)

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #21880 on: May 7, 2019, 06:33:01 pm »
My Liverpool friend is pissed off with me. When it was 0-0 when City faced Burnley, I messaged him saying half an hour left we might do it. They scored a minute later.

Last night I messaged an eyes emoji to indicate that a 0-0 draw could happen, then Kompany scored a minute later. He then text me saying "You done it again, and text me after the game blaming me. And isn't speaking to me now.

I've heard of superstitions and such, but this is just pathetic.

Moving on.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21881 on: May 7, 2019, 06:41:20 pm »
My Liverpool friend is pissed off with me. When it was 0-0 when City faced Burnley, I messaged him saying half an hour left we might do it. They scored a minute later.

Last night I messaged an eyes emoji to indicate that a 0-0 draw could happen, then Kompany scored a minute later. He then text me saying "You done it again, and text me after the game blaming me. And isn't speaking to me now.

Moving on.

Nah that shit is real. I have a mate the same, if he texts me it fucks everything up. 100% of the time. City away being the prime example this season. Text me saying we were going to batter them and they were shite. Same mate texts me before Barca. No other texts this season.

Mods might need to apply a namechange here, Lynx the Saucy Jinx?  ;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21882 on: May 7, 2019, 06:59:13 pm »
Nah that shit is real. I have a mate the same, if he texts me it fucks everything up. 100% of the time. City away being the prime example this season. Text me saying we were going to batter them and they were shite. Same mate texts me before Barca. No other texts this season.

Mods might need to apply a namechange here, Lynx the Saucy Jinx?  ;D

Burnley and Leicester, our kid has posted on FB Job half Done. Told him not to post a fucking thing on Sunday, bastard Jinx.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21883 on: May 7, 2019, 07:05:28 pm »

Moving on.

I'd cut all contact with you to be quite honest.
Although have you tried to reverse it? If you say City are going to win at a canter?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• Kopite
« Reply #21884 on: May 7, 2019, 07:35:32 pm »
I'd cut all contact with you to be quite honest.
Although have you tried to reverse it? If you say City are going to win at a canter?

Barcelona won't concede 4 goals tonight. And they will score definitely.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 08:01:50 pm by Lynx the saucy mynx »

• Kopite
« Reply #21885 on: May 7, 2019, 10:07:35 pm »

Curse lifted.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21887 on: May 8, 2019, 08:12:27 am »

Never doubted you  ;D

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #21888 on: May 8, 2019, 12:42:01 pm »
Easyjet flight Liverpool to Madrid 31st May £750  :no
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21889 on: May 8, 2019, 12:43:56 pm »

Absolute joke. Hold off for a bit they should put more on, although it will still be expensive.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21890 on: May 8, 2019, 01:17:41 pm »

I fucking hate airlines and really don't understand how they get away with it.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21891 on: May 8, 2019, 01:35:09 pm »

You can get a flight from Manchester to Barcelona (arriving on day of the final and returning 2 days after) and a 3h train for approx £300 Barca to Madrid (approx £440 from Liverpool)

Check flights to Valencia too. It's less than 2h to Madrid from there.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21892 on: May 8, 2019, 01:35:49 pm »
Without this pricing model though we wouldn't have the dirt cheap flights that revolutionised the industry

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #21893 on: May 8, 2019, 02:39:23 pm »
It's chilly and pissing down with rain, but after last night, nothing can annoy me today.  8)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #21894 on: May 8, 2019, 04:14:31 pm »
It's chilly and pissing down with rain, but after last night, nothing can annoy me today.  8)

Police report sighting of random, pioneering dude running naked in the streets through the rain (and wind)...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #21895 on: May 8, 2019, 04:22:47 pm »
Police report sighting of random, pioneering dude running naked in the streets through the rain (and wind)...

;D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #21896 on: May 8, 2019, 05:18:15 pm »

Just done a google maps thing. 1350 miles to drive for me so maybe the better option !
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21897 on: May 8, 2019, 06:03:56 pm »

Try SkyScanner.

Bit of fucking about but you can do JLA to Berlin then Berlin to Madrid for about £300 return. Pick flights to the likes of Munich, Berlin, Prague etc and see what you can get. Mate of mine did flew Istanbul - Kiev last year and came back via Prague.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21898 on: May 8, 2019, 08:47:05 pm »
Airlines hiking up prices is a fucking disgrace. Was going to suggest getting a dirtcheap Ryanair flight to Dublin and fly from there but even from there it's £900. Disgusting. And UEFA as usual fleecing fans, the stadium will be full of a bunch of suits who probably don't even know what offside is.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21899 on: May 8, 2019, 09:44:26 pm »
Airlines hiking up prices is a fucking disgrace. Was going to suggest getting a dirtcheap Ryanair flight to Dublin and fly from there but even from there it's £900. Disgusting. And UEFA as usual fleecing fans, the stadium will be full of a bunch of suits who probably don't even know what offside is.

Don’t tell me they’ve double booked the Wanda with a referees convention?

• Kopite
« Reply #21900 on: May 8, 2019, 10:05:53 pm »
Never doubted you  ;D

Check my post in the Champions League thread. The curse is back.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21901 on: May 9, 2019, 08:46:39 am »
Trailers / adverts for TV shows which come on when you’re not expecting them and contain spoilers  :no

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #21902 on: May 9, 2019, 09:49:00 am »
Construction companies being allowed to close half or all of an important road for months on end whilst they build another big fuck-off building. Bring delays and misery to tens of thousands of motorists. Should be made to operate completely within their square footage of the site.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #21903 on: May 9, 2019, 11:45:22 am »
Try SkyScanner.

Bit of fucking about but you can do JLA to Berlin then Berlin to Madrid for about £300 return. Pick flights to the likes of Munich, Berlin, Prague etc and see what you can get. Mate of mine did flew Istanbul - Kiev last year and came back via Prague.

Could be a motorhome now if all goes well.
So many things going on that will hopefully iron themselves out by then.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21904 on: May 9, 2019, 11:48:41 am »
Could be a motorhome now if all goes well.
So many things going on that will hopefully iron themselves out by then.

Cool way to travel.

Todays annoyance - the amount of cry arses shitting themselves that we are playing Fucking Spurs. This is the team who battered a Barcelona side with Messi, Suarez et al and people are pissing their kecks about Moura - for fucks sake..
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #21905 on: May 9, 2019, 11:50:43 am »
Cool way to travel.

Todays annoyance - the amount of cry arses shitting themselves that we are playing Fucking Spurs. This is the team who battered a Barcelona side with Messi, Suarez et al and people are pissing their kecks about Moura - for fucks sake..

If it was Ajax through it'd be worse given the footy they've played on the way to the semi knocking our Juve and Madrid etc mate.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #21906 on: May 9, 2019, 12:20:09 pm »
Cool way to travel.

Champions league final.
One guarantee is you don't get an easy game.
Spurs are very capable & there is no margin for error at all,having said that..i feel quite confident we will bring home No6 & you are spot on Rob-teams will fear us more than we will fear them,no place for whiny arses!
« Last Edit: May 9, 2019, 12:24:15 pm by Medellin »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21907 on: May 9, 2019, 02:55:37 pm »
Cool way to travel.

I've done a fair bit of moaning about it, but not on here. Would much rather have played Ajax, but not because of the thought of losing to Spurs. Liverpool v Ajax is a proper European giant v European giant. Liverpool v Spurs is, well, not as glamorous.

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21908 on: May 9, 2019, 02:59:48 pm »
Ebay again, sold a wireless thermostat for parts/not working.

Dickhead that bought it opens a case and leaves negative feedback because it doesn't work!

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #21909 on: May 9, 2019, 03:24:43 pm »
haha. clue was in the description

friend was selling a concert ticket there once and was offered an insane amount. thrilled

the guy then said he wanted half the money back becuase he thought it was for two tickets.

mate told him initially that thats just tough but he ended up giving him half back
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21910 on: May 9, 2019, 03:38:43 pm »
Not shitting my kecks at all about Spurs but it’s annoying that we’re facing them instead of a young, exciting Ajax side. It’s like scoring a spectacular knockout against Anthony Joshua then being rewarded with a fight against Audley Harrison.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21911 on: May 9, 2019, 04:02:32 pm »
Not shitting my kecks at all about Spurs but it’s annoying that we’re facing them instead of a young, exciting Ajax side. It’s like scoring a spectacular knockout against Anthony Joshua then being rewarded with a fight against Audley Harrison.

Yeah, haven't really seen anyone "shitting themselves". Just mildly irritating, the way it was the last kick of the game, how great it would've been to play Ajax instead of boring shithouse Spurs, and how we'll now have to hear "sign on, sign on" in a European Cup final.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21912 on: May 9, 2019, 04:11:28 pm »
I've done a fair bit of moaning about it, but not on here. Would much rather have played Ajax, but not because of the thought of losing to Spurs. Liverpool v Ajax is a proper European giant v European giant. Liverpool v Spurs is, well, not as glamorous.

Agree on this, I wanted a European Final, multi time finalists, 9 CL's between the teams, noise, songs and banners, instead we get fucking Spurs and their boring fucking drone.

Yeah, haven't really seen anyone "shitting themselves". Just mildly irritating, the way it was the last kick of the game, how great it would've been to play Ajax instead of boring shithouse Spurs, and how we'll now have to hear "sign on, sign on" in a European Cup final.

I've seen comments like "We'll have to find a way to deal with Moura", "I couldn't bear to lose to an English side", "Poch is the tactical equal of Klopp". Go into the CL thread from last night, there are plenty of piss and shit stained kecks in there.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21913 on: May 9, 2019, 04:20:32 pm »
haha. clue was in the description

friend was selling a concert ticket there once and was offered an insane amount. thrilled

the guy then said he wanted half the money back becuase he thought it was for two tickets.

mate told him initially that thats just tough but he ended up giving him half back

Thing is I would have given partial refund if he messaged saying he made a mistake and thought it was working but he left negative feedback and started  a return. He even said that the one I sold is exactly like the one in the picture I had listed  ;D

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #21914 on: May 9, 2019, 04:35:16 pm »
Thing is I would have given partial refund if he messaged saying he made a mistake and thought it was working but he left negative feedback and started  a return. He even said that the one I sold is exactly like the one in the picture I had listed  ;D
just an idiot
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #21915 on: May 9, 2019, 06:22:54 pm »
16k tickets to each finalist in a stadium which has a capacity of 68,000.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21916 on: May 9, 2019, 07:11:11 pm »
16k tickets to each finalist in a stadium which has a capacity of 68,000.

Bet most of those are the £155 ones too
Jurgen YNWA

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21917 on: May 12, 2019, 11:21:59 pm »
Coming home from a two week holiday in Florida and back in work tomorrow with no other sunny holidays booked.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #21918 on: May 13, 2019, 03:31:52 pm »
People who drive pick-up trucks
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21919 on: May 13, 2019, 05:01:28 pm »
How hard it is to make new friends when you're older.