Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2600049 times)

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #1480 on: February 2, 2015, 05:39:35 pm »
The amount of adults I know who have vaguely decent jobs yet still don't know the difference between their, they're and there or your/you're is astonishing.
That actually scares me. In the last few days I read an article in The Guardian and an academic paper (core reading for my course) that spelt 'their' as 'there'.
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline Zephyr

• Thinks of RAWK whilst pleasuring himself
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1481 on: February 2, 2015, 06:43:40 pm »
Posh c*nts.
Mint-Berry Crunch!

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1482 on: February 2, 2015, 08:10:56 pm »
i must admit that pisses me off

especially when its crappy commentators who call man utd, united, even when they are playing another United team

One idiot referred to Man U as United the entire game even though they were playing Sheff U

Sorry I should have written 'writing "UTD"'...it's the all capitals like it's an acronym that I find so annoying.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1483 on: February 2, 2015, 08:33:55 pm »
Sorry I should have written 'writing "UTD"'...it's the all capitals like it's an acronym that I find so annoying.

Yeah, this annoys me too, it just looks weird when people do it randomly mid-sentence - makes them look more important too!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1484 on: February 2, 2015, 08:46:00 pm »
Postcards. What really is the point? And quite apart from their general pointlessness, they're just a smug way of showing people the amazing places you can afford to go on holiday. I go on good holidays abroad every year but I don't send postcards showing off how great the holiday has been, especially when I'll be back a few days after they would receive them anyway.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #1485 on: February 3, 2015, 09:45:48 am »
My dog stuffing his nose up my hoop as i ' entertain ' my partner.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #1486 on: February 3, 2015, 10:04:33 am »
The media's belief that actors receiving awards is newsworthy.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1487 on: February 3, 2015, 10:13:37 am »
Everton F.C
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1488 on: February 3, 2015, 10:09:12 pm »
I just sent an email, as I was clicking send, saw that I had put "...the desired affect"  *send*

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1489 on: February 3, 2015, 10:10:57 pm »
My dog stuffing his nose up my hoop as i ' entertain ' my partner.

A likely story. Oh who left the door open so the dog could come in? And how did this peanut butter get all over my annus horribilus?

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #1490 on: February 3, 2015, 10:16:30 pm »
A likely story. Oh who left the door open so the dog could come in? And how did this peanut butter get all over my annus horribilus?

Oh look, I`m being t bagged by the dog again.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1491 on: February 3, 2015, 10:24:26 pm »
Train users on laptops typing away.it doesnt make you look any more important than me reading my book or the metro.it makes me just think your a twat who cannot manage your time effectively.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1492 on: February 4, 2015, 07:04:03 am »

Bloody thing whines if we leave him on the landing so we have to let him in. Talk about a passion killer. Then he whines because he thinks im hurting her and wants a stroke from her. Thats all i bloody want though...
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1493 on: February 4, 2015, 08:59:48 am »
Fucking twats on Facebook who post those stupid fucking slogan posters like "If you can't talk to my face then don't talk behind my back". Or bollox such as "I don't worry about dealing with assholes, I leave that shit to karma".

Its bad enough that I have to share a planet with these fucking degenerates, but what's even more saddening is some of them are actually acquaintances of mine
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1494 on: February 4, 2015, 09:57:34 am »
Fucking twats on Facebook who post those stupid fucking slogan posters like "If you can't talk to my face then don't talk behind my back". Or bollox such as "I don't worry about dealing with assholes, I leave that shit to karma".

Its bad enough that I have to share a planet with these fucking degenerates, but what's even more saddening is some of them are actually acquaintances of mine
best is "ohhhhhhh so mad right now some people really piss me off"
"whats wrong hun xxx"
"oh i dont want to talk about it"

well then dont bring it up
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1495 on: February 4, 2015, 10:11:11 am »
best is "ohhhhhhh so mad right now some people really piss me off"
"whats wrong hun xxx"
"oh i dont want to talk about it"

well then dont bring it up

Or: "Oh my God, I just can't believe it!!!!!!!!"
"What's up hon?"
"I'll DM you, can't say on here"

FUCK OFF!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1496 on: February 4, 2015, 10:37:37 am »

Anyone who posts shit like that gets "unfollowed" on my Facebook feed.

Same applies to anyone living their life vicariously through their children or people who only post photos with their mates out in town.

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #1497 on: February 4, 2015, 10:47:37 am »

:wellin

Could not have said it better myself. The ones that really piss me off are the ones where they talk about friendship and loyalty and put out their shit out for everyone to see.. not that it's not the place where you share but why share something about which you cannot freely talk about.
"Genuine Struggle Leads To Genuine Success" - Yevado Annadle

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1498 on: February 4, 2015, 11:09:40 am »
Or: "Oh my God, I just can't believe it!!!!!!!!"
"What's up hon?"
"I'll DM you, can't say on here"

FUCK OFF!
that used to be the transfer window on rawk

PM me
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Zephyr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1499 on: February 4, 2015, 06:33:24 pm »
Pretentious lecturers.
Mint-Berry Crunch!

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1500 on: February 4, 2015, 06:39:29 pm »

Well, if you can't handle them at their worst...

Offline Rob17

• Legacy Fan
  • The Ultimate Wingman
« Reply #1501 on: February 4, 2015, 06:55:23 pm »
When people push the button at a pelican crossing when it's one a clock in the fucking morning and I'm the only bastard car on the road! They have crossed and walked off ages before I reach the crossing and then its red and I'm sitting there like a twat with no one around!

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #1502 on: February 4, 2015, 07:03:00 pm »
When people push the button at a pelican crossing when it's one a clock in the fucking morning and I'm the only bastard car on the road! They have crossed and walked off ages before I reach the crossing and then its red and I'm sitting there like a twat with no one around!

I always do that at the lights. Sometimes I press it and don't even cross, just saunter on.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Marcel

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1503 on: February 4, 2015, 07:10:09 pm »
Well, if you can't handle them at their worst...

;D

Offline Rob17

• Legacy Fan
  • The Ultimate Wingman

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1505 on: February 4, 2015, 07:17:32 pm »
I'll find you.

And then stop at the light and wait for you ...

Offline Rob17

• Legacy Fan
  • The Ultimate Wingman
« Reply #1506 on: February 4, 2015, 07:28:38 pm »
And then stop at the light and wait for you ...

:D

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1507 on: February 5, 2015, 06:24:17 am »
My partners son. We ran out of orange juice, he refuses to drink water out of the tap so the selfish fucker tipped just enough milk into a mug then took the fucking whole bottle of milk upstairs for himself. Has his own money and car and the shop is 30 seconds away. Where can i bury the body?

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #1508 on: February 5, 2015, 11:21:27 am »
My partners son. We ran out of orange juice, he refuses to drink water out of the tap so the selfish fucker tipped just enough milk into a mug then took the fucking whole bottle of milk upstairs for himself. Has his own money and car and the shop is 30 seconds away. Where can i bury the body?

Was anything said to him that his behaviour is unacceptable?
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Zephyr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1509 on: February 5, 2015, 12:12:59 pm »
The wind. I look like a shit Sonic the Hedgehog when the wind is blasting my hair back. My hair isn't blue, mind, but you get the point.
Mint-Berry Crunch!

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #1510 on: February 5, 2015, 12:29:32 pm »
I have said this before and saying this again.. people who talk loudly when they don't need to  :no :no :no
"Genuine Struggle Leads To Genuine Success" - Yevado Annadle

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1511 on: February 5, 2015, 12:32:38 pm »
Was anything said to him that his behaviour is unacceptable?

Fucking hell nana , im always saying to his mum about it but i feel im moaning about him. Some examples---

He rings from his bedroom for a cup of tea and biscuits. She does it.
He went nuts because she hadnt defrosted his car for him.
We never get to go out without a phonecall asking for a takeaway.
He talks to the dog like shit and calls his mum a c*nt. He isnt brave enough to try that fucker on me.
We had to go to town yesterday to pay his wages into his account as he pranged his car and said it looked like shit. No rent money though. EVER.
I am having to clean the bathroom of his underwear and towels, half full water bottles and towels.
I cant watch the match at home if its on BT as its only wired to his room.
Wont drink water out of the tap, only bottled which im sure you have guessed he doesnt buy.
Always has empty takeaway boxes everywhere. Where is all that money coming from.
Only comes out of his room when his mum comes in from work to ask whats for tea. Shes been at fucking work all day.
Has his music on twattish loud. At 6am and his mum is asleep.
Screams and shouts on his xbox, thats fine but not so everyone can hear it.
Calls his mum ' mummy ' so you know he wants something done.

I got 120 dole money yesterday and i gave it all to his mum. I feel bad i had no more. I eat all the out of date food as i dont think i should be eating the rest. I have had 2 mouldy sausage rolls in 3 days. We have the food but i feel bad but thats my issue.

Its just his foibles that irk. When i was a kid all i got to eat was cat food. Kids dont know they are born these days.

Thats better...

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #1512 on: February 5, 2015, 01:09:06 pm »
I'll leave you feeling better for a bit before I reply .........  ;D :-*
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #1513 on: February 5, 2015, 03:30:50 pm »

Thats better...

Holy crap! I couldn't stand 1 or 2 of these, let alone all. What a spoiled and awful, awful person.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1514 on: February 5, 2015, 03:43:21 pm »
The two sausage rolls are all ive had in 3 days. Thats it. Nothing else.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #1515 on: February 5, 2015, 03:44:21 pm »

Pour some milk into his Xbox the c*nt.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1516 on: February 5, 2015, 03:48:23 pm »
Pour some milk into his Xbox the c*nt.

I do turn the internet off now and again. I can only dl stuff when he is asleep as he plays Fifa all day online. He is a good kid but he has no conception of others feelings and needs. I want to fly online but i cant as it may interfere with his game.

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1517 on: February 5, 2015, 03:53:24 pm »

None of the 'problems' you listed will be solved by playing the martyr.

It seems like you want him to behave like a responsible adult, yet by constantly bailing him out he's being kept dependent. For what it's worth the home environment sounds completely dysfunctional. The lad sounds like he's acting out, and the responsible adults in his life don't know what to do.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1518 on: February 5, 2015, 03:54:58 pm »
I just try to keep the peace mate.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1519 on: February 5, 2015, 03:56:24 pm »
I'd hate it if my kid turned out like that.

How old is he?