Author Topic: Reds confirm new LFC stadium delay  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Macedonian_Red

• NewsNow. Actually much later. And then probably wrong.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Reds confirm new LFC stadium delay
« on: August 29, 2008, 09:33:31 am »

REDS CONFIRM NEW LFC STADIUM DELAY

Liverpoolfc.tv 29 August 2008

Liverpool Football Club have today confirmed that the building of their new stadium will be subject to delay.

A spokesman for the club said: "Our commitment to building a new world class LFC stadium is undiminished. Like many other major development projects in the UK and overseas we are affected by global market conditions and as such work on the project will be delayed in the short term. We will use this period productively and revisit the plans for the stadium to increase its capacity to 73,000 seats."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N161087080829-0923.htm

Offline OSWALDO

• Boys Pen
Re: Reds confirm new LFC stadium delay
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 11:45:48 pm »
I thought Gillett and Hicks were the preferred buyers because, according to Moores, they would not saddle LFC with debt - so now the holding company (kop sumfin) can get into debt even though it owns all LFC's shares. Liverpool can't get into debt because no one will lend because of the credit crunch - all this malarky makes the Glazers look like benign conveyors of Titles to OT - weird!
Look at Tottenham's available forwards this summer - Bent, Berbatov and Keane which one would you buy to complement Torres? - Not Bent and not Keane - these clowns have no money and worry about resale values - I'll bet the Glazers don't. 

Offline kopite@m45

• A frightening peek inside the mind of a Tory voter... fuck me its roomy in here
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mo mo mo, Mo Sissoko
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 08:11:58 pm »
Next.
A legendary dickhead, no less.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 10:22:17 pm »
I've always said it's a case of if rather than when we move stadium.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 10:25:42 pm »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.