Author Topic: LFC Online Store Customer Service  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Velky Al

• Legacy Fan
    • Fuggled
LFC Online Store Customer Service
« on: August 6, 2008, 07:02:07 am »
I have heard so many horror stories about crap service from the online store that I was something nervous when my wife reminded me that she wanted the away kit this year, after I had ordered her the home kit - oops.

So a couple of hours after I made the initial order, I emailed the store to see if it was possible to get the product changed.

It took them 26 hours to confirm my original order, but as soon as that was done they emailed me confirming the change! Pleasantly surprised by the service I received.

Good job.

Feel free to move this, I wasn't sure where to put it.

Online HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LFC Online Store Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: August 6, 2008, 10:02:39 am »
Feel free to move this, I wasn't sure where to put it.

I would offer a suggestion, but on second thoughts I'd better not.

You didn't seriously think that this incident warranted a new topic, did you? Why are you so keen to keep on harping on about your purchases of new kits?
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
« Reply #2 on: August 6, 2008, 10:13:13 am »
Its a way to advertise that 1 person is not willing to protest so nobody should. But don't worry HL...we will win the fight; even without the blind fools

Offline Mr Mojo Risin'

• No longer counts double
  • Legacy Fan
  • i've been down so god damn long
« Reply #3 on: August 6, 2008, 10:21:01 am »
Its a way to advertise that 1 person is not willing to protest so nobody should. But don't worry HL...we will win the fight; even without the blind fools

doesn't seem that posting about the boycott is permitted in this thread.

edit-  surprise surprise
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=225675.msg4626112#msg4626112
« Last Edit: August 6, 2008, 10:28:06 am by Mr Mojo Risin' »
DON'T BUY THE  SUN.

Offline Velky Al

• Legacy Fan
    • Fuggled
« Reply #4 on: August 6, 2008, 10:40:25 am »
You didn't seriously think that this incident warranted a new topic, did you? Why are you so keen to keep on harping on about your purchases of new kits?

Because it isn't about kits and boycotts. It is about getting good customer service from the club store, which has been much maligned. Do you see any mention of the boycott in the initial post? So get down from your one-trick pony.

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
« Reply #5 on: August 6, 2008, 11:14:56 am »
Because it isn't about kits and boycotts. It is about getting good customer service from the club store, which has been much maligned. Do you see any mention of the boycott in the initial post? So get down from your one-trick pony.

The point is; the majority of us want to do something to help the club; so it doesn't end up like Leeds; You on the other hand help it to end up like Leeds.

Cheers in advance

Offline Velky Al

• Legacy Fan
    • Fuggled
« Reply #6 on: August 6, 2008, 11:19:52 am »
The point is; the majority of us want to do something to help the club; so it doesn't end up like Leeds; You on the other hand help it to end up like Leeds.

Cheers in advance

Not quite sure how you make the comparison between the Hicks and Gillett situation and Leeds United going belly up, but if you want to help the club then perhaps it is time to accept the fact that Hicks and Gillett are not going anywhere for the foreseeable future, so you may as well buy the merchandise, shirts and whatever and make sure the club has enough money to buy new players, pay wages and so on. It is in no-ones interest that the club collapse - unless of course you want to sit around in the pub moaning about how foreigners killed the club.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 6, 2008, 02:51:06 pm »
I wouldn't mind spending money if it was going to new players and pay wages, but I'm not spending my money for it to go against Twit and Twat's borrowings to buy the club. They lied. They're shit. I want them out. End of.