Author Topic: Hicks calls for Parry's resignation  (Read 105117 times)

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
Re: Hicks calls for Parry's resignation
« Reply #680 on: April 10, 2008, 07:36:27 pm »
if we got Kenyon I would be over the moon

best in the business

a twat but generating money is what he is good at

Too right he's a Utd twat, who's undermining Grant at the moment about Chelsea team's 'flair' - I wonder why? so they open up and get turned over by Utd. c*nt

Anyone who understand a bit about business can see Hicks wants to replace Parry with a stooge.

Parry has & will fuck up but  at least he is a Lpool supporter.

Come on Parry get down The Sandon

Offline PhilAnderer

• Kopite
  • Smack my arse
« Reply #681 on: April 10, 2008, 07:37:18 pm »
Good riddance, clown face. No tears here.

Oh shut up, you will never understand. Try looking at the bigger picture.

Offline jonnygeeart

• Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P L.F.C
« Reply #682 on: April 10, 2008, 07:37:46 pm »
Fucking twat.

Gone down another notch, which I didn't think was possible.
there's no limit to how low hicks can stoop especially for a fatman

Offline WhiteHeat

• Legacy Fan
  • wants the traditions of LFC back.
« Reply #683 on: April 10, 2008, 07:38:22 pm »
Oh shut up, you will never understand. Try looking at the bigger picture.

What bigger picture? I don't like Hicks, but Parry is a useless clown who would be dismissed by DIC anyway if they got in.

Offline Piechniks Picnic

• Anny Roader
« Reply #684 on: April 10, 2008, 07:38:36 pm »
I've just sent the following e-mail to Hicks:

Mr Hicks,

I just wanted to e-mail you following today's press release involving Mr Parry and yourself.

As we enter the final period of the domestic and European football calendar and at such a crucial period of our season, why do you feel that it is necessary to highlight any negative boardroom activity in the media?  After a fantastic week were celebrations are still on-going and having reached the semi-final of the European Cup for the third time in four years, I find my club at the centre of negative media activity and for a club which has never experienced this type of 'dirty linen in public' approach, I find it increasingly worrying.  For a man who maintains that they have the clubs best interests at heart, why do we consistently have to read negative press during the playing season?

Could this release not have waited until the end of the season?  If not, could this issue have been treated with complete secrecy between board members and away from the press?

I'm hoping that the club does not experience a repeat of October where the Klinsmann leak was detrimental to the overall success of our domestic campaign and hope that the manager and the team remain focussed ahead on the close season.

Kind Regards,
"He's better than Platini, certainly better than Rumminegge and Maradona. For me he is the greatest footballer in the world."

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #685 on: April 10, 2008, 07:38:46 pm »
This is probably being directed by Hick's disaster management/pr team.

Hicks needs to get the Liverpool fans on his side... Parry is in the Gillett/DIC camp and widely hated by Liverpool fans. They probably think it's a win-win situation; get rid of Parry and get the fans on-side.

If that is the case they've badly miscalculated. I'll decide when I want Parry to go and I won't be manipulated by that devious c*nt.

Dragging Rafa into it (though I haven't seen any sources for this) if true, is another despicable, shitty trick by the man.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline attic

• Main Stander
« Reply #686 on: April 10, 2008, 07:39:25 pm »
Attic, which part of Fuck off doesn't he understand??

Good point, and he should shut his fat gob while he tries to figure it out!
"You're not fit to own the club"

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #687 on: April 10, 2008, 07:39:46 pm »
the only really amazing thing with this is that hicks didn't come out with it on tuesday, before the game, like he's done before. or maybe that was because gillett was in Liverpool and could've talked to the press directly?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline jonnygeeart

• Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P L.F.C
« Reply #688 on: April 10, 2008, 07:40:17 pm »
that would be one in the face for hicks if parry went and had a beer with the supporters

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #689 on: April 10, 2008, 07:40:55 pm »
I've just sent the following e-mail to Hicks:

Mr Hicks,

I just wanted to e-mail you following today's press release involving Mr Parry and yourself.

As we enter the final period of the domestic and European football calendar and at such a crucial period of our season, why do you feel that it is necessary to highlight any negative boardroom activity in the media?  After a fantastic week were celebrations are still on-going and having reached the semi-final of the European Cup for the third time in four years, I find my club at the centre of negative media activity and for a club which has never experienced this type of 'dirty linen in public' approach, I find it increasingly worrying.  For a man who maintains that they have the clubs best interests at heart, why do we consistently have to read negative press during the playing season?

Could this release not have waited until the end of the season?  If not, could this issue have been treated with complete secrecy between board members and away from the press?

I'm hoping that the club does not experience a repeat of October where the Klinsmann leak was detrimental to the overall success of our domestic campaign and hope that the manager and the team remain focussed ahead on the close season.

Kind Regards,
Have you got the email address mate?
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline PhilAnderer

• Kopite
  • Smack my arse
« Reply #690 on: April 10, 2008, 07:41:34 pm »
What bigger picture? I don't like Hicks, but Parry is a useless clown who would be dismissed by DIC anyway if they got in.

Somebody explain the ramifications please, I've got to dash out. Orplease read back and learn. Parry must stay for now or Hicks gains control of th board. = LFC on a plate to do with what the fuck he wants.

Parry can go later. Capiche?

Offline Fjohn

• Anny Roader
  • JFT 96
« Reply #691 on: April 10, 2008, 07:41:47 pm »
A good email PP but are you sure Fatcuntroller can read or understand the English (or any) Language?
No money, no credibility, no honesty, no integrity, no dignity, no custodian. HICKS OUT...

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #692 on: April 10, 2008, 07:42:05 pm »
why everytime there is something negative towards the club said by Hicks there is always Gillette's face on BBC webpage ???  Does he have his PR team in BBC too?
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #693 on: April 10, 2008, 07:42:56 pm »
I sounds to me as though this will just add momentum to the "Fuck off Hicks" campaign and in the end he is just a dead man walking.
COME ON PARRY - KEEP SERVING LFC!!!
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #694 on: April 10, 2008, 07:43:20 pm »
that would be one in the face for hicks if parry went and had a beer with the supporters
don't you think it would be more like beer in the face of parry, for all whats happened? cant believe that many supporters fall suddenly in love with parry....
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #695 on: April 10, 2008, 07:45:13 pm »
What kind of a c*nt makes a statement like that as we enter our most crucial period of the season. Rick Parry's days at LFC are numbered what ever happens but lets make sure Tom Hicks is gone before him. He's not wanted at LFC & IMO Sunday's game against Blackburn is the perfect time to remind him.

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
« Reply #696 on: April 10, 2008, 07:46:00 pm »
On one hand, this could be our opportunity to get rid of Parry, but that means Hicks would take control of the club...

Forget it!  Parry may be an incompetent boob, but Hicks is the personification of EVIL.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB HICKS, YOU PORKY HOT DOG EATING EMBARRASSMENT!!!
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

“Give it a try,” whispered the Heart. - Ken-Obi

Offline T-1000

• Legacy Fan
  • "I am focused on training and coaching my team"
« Reply #697 on: April 10, 2008, 07:46:39 pm »
I sounds to me as though this will just add momentum to the "Fuck off Hicks" campaign and in the end he is just a dead man walking.
COME ON PARRY - KEEP SERVING LFC!!!
Exaclty, Hicks' leaks are becoming tiresome and irritating - it just intensifes my hatred for him. Get out you fat, sly, money-grabbing, meat-packing, weetabix comparing c*nt
.....where once we watched the King Kenny play

Offline WhiteHeat

• Legacy Fan
  • wants the traditions of LFC back.
« Reply #698 on: April 10, 2008, 07:47:05 pm »
Somebody explain the ramifications please, I've got to dash out. Orplease read back and learn. Parry must stay for now or Hicks gains control of th board. = LFC on a plate to do with what the fuck he wants.

Parry can go later. Capiche?

How does he? Even if clown-head goes, Gillett would still have to verify Hicks' recommendation, and I doubt he would.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #699 on: April 10, 2008, 07:47:15 pm »
don't you think it would be more like beer in the face of parry, for all whats happened? cant believe that many supporters fall suddenly in love with parry....

No one is in love with parry no matter how bad Parry has been he has never behaved like Tom bastard Hicks.

There is a time and a place for Parry to go e.g end of the season but enough is enough now from Hicks we have to get rid of this cancer that is destroying our club.
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline bigdave05

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #700 on: April 10, 2008, 07:48:00 pm »
Where's David Moores? Surely he can give his view, he's got nothing to lose. We need to put the pressure on Hicks, and Moores might be the man to lead the protests. His history with the club is there for all to see, and say what you like about him, he kept everything in the board room and out of the papers.
As the saying goes you don't know what you've got until its gone.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #701 on: April 10, 2008, 07:48:03 pm »
Pure genius - there's a thread on .tv titled: Never Mind Sack Parry. Where's The Stadium You Fat c*nt?

Lasted about 15 minutes so far, opening poster banned but the thread remains. Hit the nail on the head though :)

;D Bring him home,RAWK's the place for him i like the cut of his jib
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline JimmyF

• Anny Roader
« Reply #702 on: April 10, 2008, 07:48:11 pm »
Good riddance, clown face. No tears here.
FFS Parry is needed to oust Hicks is that really hard to comprehend?

Offline vader90

• Legacy Fan
  • The eternal optimist - Everything happens for good
« Reply #703 on: April 10, 2008, 07:49:40 pm »
Dragging Rafa into it (though I haven't seen any sources for this) if true, is another despicable, shitty trick by the man.

If there is one person on whose sides the fans are,it is Rafael Benitez.

If there is one person who the fans hate other than the yanks,it is Rick Parry.

Putting two and two together,I think that is what he wanted to convey.
Roll up, roll up for the Liverpool FC circus, in town every fucking week.

Offline Balance

• Spirit Leveled.
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's no "what should be", there is only what is
  • Super Title: Raised by wolves, but taught by Aston Villa
« Reply #704 on: April 10, 2008, 07:52:00 pm »
"He's so un-hip that when you say Dylan, he thinks you're talking about Dylan Thomas! Whoever he was...
The man ain't got no culture"

Offline Something Else

• that car's fine lookin' man (clearly insured with confused.com)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bazinga
  • Super Title: something else required
« Reply #705 on: April 10, 2008, 07:52:39 pm »

it was the grim reaper, a Rawk regular anyway

Offline PETERBEARDSLEY

• Anny Roader
  • I only talk bollocks every other day
« Reply #706 on: April 10, 2008, 07:52:56 pm »
Why was Parry sat with Gillett ? Was it deliberate to wind Hicks up ? In my eyes Gillett is only slightly less of a twat than Tom 'Jabba the Hut' Hicks.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 07:54:32 pm by PETERBEARDSLEY »

Offline Fjohn

• Anny Roader
  • JFT 96
« Reply #707 on: April 10, 2008, 07:53:43 pm »
If there is one person on whose sides the fans are,it is Rafael Benitez.

If there is one person who the fans hate other than the yanks,it is Rick Parry.

Putting two and two together,I think that is what he wanted to convey.

Yeah and as usual the fat cuntroller got the answer 5!
No money, no credibility, no honesty, no integrity, no dignity, no custodian. HICKS OUT...

Offline T-1000

• Legacy Fan
  • "I am focused on training and coaching my team"
« Reply #708 on: April 10, 2008, 07:55:32 pm »
I can't beleive there are people here that STILL think it is great that Parry has been threatened with the sack WITHOUT considering what it means in the the current context of our ownership. Hicks is getting frustrated because he will have to start refinancing soon and he can't do so without the backing of the board - which is great news for us because he won't get his own way. That's all he's interested in - making decisions about our club unopposed
.....where once we watched the King Kenny play

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #709 on: April 10, 2008, 07:55:49 pm »
But he doesn't really holds all the aces - he just  thinks he does. He continually forgets the clubs ownership is between himself and Gillett - 50/50. He is just a bully.
But the club is unsellable presently. Even if Gillett gained judicial permission to sell without Hick's veto, and even if Gillett agreed a price, would it be attractive to own 50% a club where you can't do business, make decisions or plan because the other half is a stagnant player. He might be a bully, big businessmen often are, but that changes nothing. As a willing seller Gillett doesn't have a great deal of bargaining power, as an awkward twat owning 50% of the club, Hicks can just cream 50% off the profit and wait for a big pay packet.

Offline vader90

• Legacy Fan
  • The eternal optimist - Everything happens for good
« Reply #710 on: April 10, 2008, 07:56:53 pm »
Yeah and as usual the fat cuntroller got the answer 5!

;D
Roll up, roll up for the Liverpool FC circus, in town every fucking week.

Offline chanti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: April 10, 2008, 07:57:29 pm »
I blame Torres for all this. :no

He indirectly gave the assurance to the FAT MOTHER FUCKER c*nt that there is alot of moola to paid from owning LFC. :butt

I hate to say it but if only we had a bad season. :o

I forgive you number 9 ;D

Offline chanti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #712 on: April 10, 2008, 07:58:19 pm »
PS: fuck prick parry

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #713 on: April 10, 2008, 08:02:07 pm »
If you lie with dogs......

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #714 on: April 10, 2008, 08:02:21 pm »
If it's choice between that fat c*nt and Coco I'd choose Rick

Go Coco we need you you dig in and fight for us
My ass cheeks clapped together louder than an excited Latino man with maracas... I had just laid the mightiest fudge dragon ever known to mankind in its very own water bath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/tybuq/did_you_ever_think_you_were_going_to_die_from_a/

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #715 on: April 10, 2008, 08:04:07 pm »
If you lie with dogs......

you get fucked doggystyle?
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline redpride9

• Legacy Fan
  • Sonic Booom !!
« Reply #716 on: April 10, 2008, 08:04:57 pm »
sick of the this crap... we are made a laughing stock by people who know nothing about our great club and our traditions...

:no
We won it 5 times........

Offline RedBoywonder

• The Big E
  • Legacy Fan
  • and could he play.....
« Reply #717 on: April 10, 2008, 08:06:02 pm »

He'll fit right in! ;)
Justice for the 96.

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #718 on: April 10, 2008, 08:06:05 pm »
you get fucked doggystyle?
That's not how my mum told it to me but I think it means the same !

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #719 on: April 10, 2008, 08:06:50 pm »
No one is in love with parry no matter how bad Parry has been he has never behaved like Tom bastard Hicks.

There is a time and a place for Parry to go e.g end of the season but enough is enough now from Hicks we have to get rid of this cancer that is destroying our club.

agree....just think this sudden support of parry is a bit strange, after spending lots of time blaming him for bringing H + G in....think it would be a bit hypocritical, especially when we'll return to wanting him out after the season. or is he a case of "hes a bastard but hes our bastard"?

would be happier just concentrating on getting hicks out.