Author Topic: Hicks calls for Parry's resignation  (Read 104947 times)

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Hicks calls for Parry's resignation
« Reply #1280 on: April 11, 2008, 02:07:46 am »
but that 70 mil is long gone.

Go back to 2005..what did Moores do with the money and why did he need to loan the club money to buy Kuyt?

You see people focus on what is earned but don't realize how much the club needs.

The reason it was brought up was to show that including player sales Rafa has generated enough money through Europe alone to break even with his transfers (yes i know a football club doesn't run on fresh air)
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

It's about beating him in the air, so we will use Mascherano against him!

NinjaVideo

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1281 on: April 11, 2008, 02:08:36 am »
Carefull he likes to report posts when people are nasty..

Seriously the guy's a fucking WUM he's dodged every question then wonders why people think he's a 'insert nasty name'.
I never reported one post Sillycinnamon.ask a MOD who agrees with you stance.
Faith in Rafa

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1282 on: April 11, 2008, 02:08:56 am »
There are some awful childish responces in here.

And you had your chance in February to come "chat" with me when I was over. Seems a lot of keyboard warriors were otherwise occupied and didn't look me up. Wonder why..lol.

I thought you were the one that got spat on?

Seriously though, why do you try so hard to defend Hicks corner when you know it pisses so many off? And for that reason you shouldn't really have to wonder why people have a problem with you.

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1283 on: April 11, 2008, 02:09:54 am »
GROW UP LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told this was this best LFC forum on the net.Hope youse are not the norm on this site.Bunch of kids hiding behind a keyboard calling fellas hundreds of miles away a c*nt.

GROW UP LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still haven't answered me or gone to bed

But Hick`s took the gamble on Torres,Babel,Skittles and Masch before we got to the QF`s.

So did George Gillet and he also thinks he's a c*nt

So what does that make you?
My ass cheeks clapped together louder than an excited Latino man with maracas... I had just laid the mightiest fudge dragon ever known to mankind in its very own water bath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/tybuq/did_you_ever_think_you_were_going_to_die_from_a/

Offline SoylentGreen

• Main Stander
  • TRUE force
« Reply #1284 on: April 11, 2008, 02:10:01 am »
No no the LFC official website has the best forum on the net...it's run by Hicks and his henchmen...you can't say a damn thing about the cretin or it gets deleted. It's called freedom of speech...if ya don't like it then take a hike.
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the c*nts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #1285 on: April 11, 2008, 02:10:06 am »
Oh I was kind of under the impression that 4pool only became a Liverpool "soccer" Club fan the day a fellow Yank took over the club

Well you could click on my name and find out I joined in Feb 2002. Or see i have over 22,000 posts. Did you think i've posted that much in one year?

Might engage the brain next time..;)

But i've been around on RAOLT since 1998 as well.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #1286 on: April 11, 2008, 02:10:11 am »
Because only Scousers know the truth.Fucking Yank`s and Paddy`s know fuck all.

If you're going to make bitter snide comments about scousers and squeal with a persecution complex you better not only go to bed, you'd best not come back here at all lad. Nobody said anything about your background. If you don't like scousers you really shouldn't even be supporting us.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1287 on: April 11, 2008, 02:10:38 am »
:lmao 'cause everyone wants to meet the famous yank 4pool, share a bud and shoot some buffalo.

Almost as arrogant as hicks.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1288 on: April 11, 2008, 02:11:04 am »

Seriously though, why do you try so hard to defend Hicks corner when you know it pisses so many off? And for that reason you shouldn't really have to wonder why people have a problem with you.
So your saying we shouldn`t voice an opinion because it pisses people off.What`s the point of a forum where everyone agrees with everyone else.
Faith in Rafa

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #1289 on: April 11, 2008, 02:11:15 am »
Even if you support Hicks or at least dont think he is the anti christ this is ultra poor timing.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline SoylentGreen

• Main Stander
  • TRUE force
« Reply #1290 on: April 11, 2008, 02:12:22 am »
4pool i was being sarcastic; what's wrong don't the yanks have a sense of humour like the Canadians?
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the c*nts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1291 on: April 11, 2008, 02:12:28 am »
So your saying we shouldn`t voice an opinion because it pisses people off.What`s the point of a forum where everyone agrees with everyone else.

This is me choosing to ignore your WUMiness.

Offline Mimi

• Maguire!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1292 on: April 11, 2008, 02:12:49 am »
Even if you support Hicks or at least dont think he is the anti christ this is ultra poor timing.

Exactly. And I haven't seen either 4Pool or johnnyf comment on this latest indiscretion.
"And Israeli aggression will continue unabated. BDS. Armed struggle. Peace talks. Protests. Tweets. Social media. Poetry. All are terror in Israel’s books.” Refaat Alareer
https://www.youtube.com/@refaatalareer9499

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1293 on: April 11, 2008, 02:13:04 am »
If you're going to make bitter snide comments about scousers and squeal with a persecution complex you better not only go to bed, you'd best not come back here at all lad. Nobody said anything about your background. If you don't like scousers you really shouldn't even be supporting us.

So from that quote you deduced that I don`t like Scousers.FFS!!!!!!!
Faith in Rafa

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1294 on: April 11, 2008, 02:13:10 am »

Oh no i think he thinks his timing is perfect.
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

It's about beating him in the air, so we will use Mascherano against him!

NinjaVideo

Offline SoylentGreen

• Main Stander
  • TRUE force
« Reply #1295 on: April 11, 2008, 02:13:19 am »
and if you want to come over to england and have a nice chat in a locked room then i'd be delighted to oblige

Offline Luigi Cannelloni

• Main Stander
« Reply #1296 on: April 11, 2008, 02:13:43 am »
Just delete your post, it's pathetic.

It's hilarious and it's bloody spot on....add johny fuckface and all gone harry wong to the list...

i'm all for free speech but there is a limit the limit is you you c*nt!!!

Offline YouStan Eternity

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1297 on: April 11, 2008, 02:14:47 am »
4pool i was being sarcastic; what's wrong don't the yanks have a sense of humour like the Canadians?

You were probably thinking of someone else (Houston Attorney) who joined this forum right around when G+H bought the club...although that ass has been gone for some time...and from what I remember, that guy said he started following football during the 06 world cup.

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1298 on: April 11, 2008, 02:15:01 am »
Johnny thought you were going bed? You told Hicks you were clocking out at 2, working for free for fourteen whole minutes? Thats dedication to the job, god bless.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1299 on: April 11, 2008, 02:15:13 am »
Shite thing about being on internet at this time is there is more and more yanks. We've got yanks and a mentally disabled irish fella who wants hicks cock up his arse trying to tell scousers Hicks is good for us.
My 1st answer to this post was not an attack on scousers.
Faith in Rafa

Offline SoylentGreen

• Main Stander
  • TRUE force
« Reply #1300 on: April 11, 2008, 02:15:16 am »
Yeah Hicks is the fucking anti-christ and someone seriously needs to consider stabbing the fucker. Let's call it revenge for those c*nts killing John Lennon...an eye for an eye.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1301 on: April 11, 2008, 02:16:19 am »
No no the LFC official website has the best forum on the net...it's run by Hicks and his henchmen...you can't say a damn thing about the cretin or it gets deleted. It's called freedom of speech...if ya don't like it then take a hike.
Ohhh the IRONY.
Faith in Rafa

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1302 on: April 11, 2008, 02:16:35 am »
Oh no i think he thinks his timing is perfect.

Possibly.

That can only be because he is thick as shit.

People like Hicks give me hope that one day I will run a country.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1303 on: April 11, 2008, 02:17:08 am »
Johnny thought you were going bed? You told Hicks you were clocking out at 2, working for free for fourteen whole minutes? Thats dedication to the job, god bless.
Yeah,I work for Hicks while watching 4pool get sodomised.
Faith in Rafa

Offline YouStan Eternity

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1304 on: April 11, 2008, 02:17:29 am »

We've covered 2 obligatory attacks (WMU windup, and paid PR plant)....now accuse him of being related to Hicks and/or being mentally retarded for good measure.  ;)

Offline SoylentGreen

• Main Stander
  • TRUE force
« Reply #1305 on: April 11, 2008, 02:17:37 am »
Seriously though would any of these Yanks on here who defend Hicks actually defend him if he/or they weren't American? This is a serious question and I see no reason for them to avoid it.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #1306 on: April 11, 2008, 02:17:47 am »

You're not really voicing an opinion. People have explained the cuntitude of the man. And yet you still bleat on without pause or consideration.

That he chose to bring this out in the public is enough to condemn him. He has violated every tradition of dignity that we call The Liverpool Way. He's done it consistently. He did it with Klinsmann. And now he's done it again, at a time when we face the prospect of trying to reach the Champions League final. He's an arrogant, slimy, mendacious, vulgar, disrespectful snake oil salesman who's own partner hates him so much he refuses to sit in the same room with him. And yet you come on here and not only defend him, you spout nonsense consistently, and bark off with a chip on your shoulder.

If you don't understand why his conduct alone makes him a low life bastard unfit to be associated with our club, you have no feeling for Liverpool FC. I suspect that at the heart of it all, that is exactly why you carry on as you do.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline L12

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1307 on: April 11, 2008, 02:17:52 am »
Yeah Hicks is the fucking anti-christ and someone seriously needs to consider stabbing the fucker. Let's call it revenge for those c*nts killing John Lennon...an eye for an eye.

Look mate comments like that will get this locked .

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1308 on: April 11, 2008, 02:18:00 am »
My 1st answer to this post was not an attack on scousers.
Ohhh the IRONY.

Stop replying to this c*nt
My ass cheeks clapped together louder than an excited Latino man with maracas... I had just laid the mightiest fudge dragon ever known to mankind in its very own water bath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/tybuq/did_you_ever_think_you_were_going_to_die_from_a/

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1309 on: April 11, 2008, 02:18:00 am »
People like Hicks give me hope that one day I will run a country.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #1310 on: April 11, 2008, 02:18:51 am »

Seriously though, why do you try so hard to defend Hicks corner when you know it pisses so many off?

It only seems i am defending Hicks because so many post that I am. They don't want to discuss the total situation. They only want things that reinforce what they want to believe.

Would I have posted a personal financial boycott of LFC if hicks fired Rafa if i was "pro Hicks"?

What I have tried to do is give some people some insight into Hicks from my perspective of knowing Texans. Of course people don't want to know anything, they just want to hate. And if you don't toe the hate Hicks routine your deemd on his payroll.

And for that reason you shouldn't really have to wonder why people have a problem with you.

Don't worry, I sussed that out long ago. As long as people don't make it personal and try to dicuss the issues, it doesn't bother me. And those that want me "assassinated" only make themselves look foolish or worse. Because a number of people have met me on my various travels to Liverpool to watch us play.Some even leap to my defense even if they don't agree with me on certain aspects of things.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline SoylentGreen

• Main Stander
  • TRUE force
« Reply #1311 on: April 11, 2008, 02:19:13 am »
the irony lol yeah i'm a fascist just like your buddy hicks

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1312 on: April 11, 2008, 02:19:24 am »
Stop replying to this c*nt
Stop posting.
Faith in Rafa

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1313 on: April 11, 2008, 02:19:40 am »

Johnny B for P.

I'd win on slogan alone.

Offline YouStan Eternity

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1314 on: April 11, 2008, 02:19:43 am »
Seriously though would any of these Yanks on here who defend Hicks actually defend him if he/or they weren't American? This is a serious question and I see no reason for them to avoid it.

Seriously, the main reason I don't hate him is because he has done great things for the Dallas Stars.   40 minutes until playoff hockey!!!

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1315 on: April 11, 2008, 02:19:45 am »

Look mate comments like that will get this locked .

That wouldn't be such a bad thing

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1316 on: April 11, 2008, 02:20:33 am »

Offline SickBoy.no

• Kopite
« Reply #1317 on: April 11, 2008, 02:21:06 am »
We've covered 2 obligatory attacks (WMU windup, and paid PR plant)....now accuse him of being related to Hicks and/or being mentally retarded for good measure.  ;)

A couple of pages ago he was Hicks' nephew I think, and since working for hicks would be equal to mentally retarded I think we've got it covered  :wave
Knife WREEEENCH

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1318 on: April 11, 2008, 02:21:25 am »
Johnny B for P.

I'd win on slogan alone.

Fo sho  8)

Offline MJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1319 on: April 11, 2008, 02:21:40 am »
 :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt